Trump needs to nominate some Non-whites and women

Yet another example of the regressive left stuck on identity politics...and stuck on stupid.
What other kind of politics is there? You've elected your Great White Hope and now you bray incessantly when the opposition calls for a "Rainbow" hope.
You lost, get over it. Losers don't get to choose, winners do.
But the LIB 'losers' were brought up to expect their 'participation trophy'.
Trump doesn't give trophies to losers and that's what's really got the DEMs bleeding from their eyeballs!
In this case their 'participation trophy' would be Trump appointing LIB minded minorities' b/c that would be "fair".
Those born with a silver spoon in their mouths don't need participation trophies.......they expect everyone to get ahead the same way they did

I have known several "silver spooners" in my lifetime. the ones who worked hard succeeded, the lazy ones failed. Same for those who were born with nothing.

We are all guaranteed equal opportunity, not equal results.
The Race Must Go to the Fastest, Not the Fatherest

They start halfway to the finish line and block our way. For them, the reward for energetic behavior is more and the punishment for laziness is less. So those of equal merit will finish in quite different ranks, depending on where they started. That puts the less competent higher than where they belong, causing mismanagement of everyone beneath them. I notice that you only refer to hard work, not smart work, putting quantity above quality.

Trump needs to nominate half of his cabinet with women and non-whites. No more old white males...

He also needs to consider transgender and homosexuals.

I think Trump is gonna nominate this guy for Secretary of Funkiness. :D

blackface_3910.jpg

Oh come off it. The 1950s and 1960s saw the streets of America filled with anti busing fanatics, national segregationists and just plain haters.. And from some of the televised events I saw during the campaigns of both candidates, murmurs of rioting and civil disturbance by RW nuts were gaining momentum. Gun sales increased to bolster the threat of those murmurs.

So when you have all the police, the armed forces and the racial majority of people in this country, rioting is replaced by legalized
terror. You can use the forces at your command to accomplish your goals and suppress those who oppose you.

YOUR MONEY and the poverty in your state.

If red states don't take federal welfare dollars and instead focus on making their states "GREAT" by doing what they promise to do now on a national scale welfare would disappear. But they haven't even tried it at home in their own states. Lies , deception, voter suppression and purging of the voter rolls are typical of republican led states. They aren't trying to make their palpitating masses wealthy. They are functionalists who believe social stratification is a godsend and they are given their privilege by a discriminating god. do you know his name.? I do. It is Mammon!

First off, let's put this red state/ blue state nonsense to rest. What the leftists consider a red state is one that voted for a Republican President--not a state that is run entirely by Republicans. Those so-called red states have plenty of Democrat congress people and even Senators and governors.

Secondly, I was around in the 60's and I don't recall all this mayhem of bussing. Sure people were upset, and rightfully so as their freedom to send their children to their nearest school was swept away by some activist judges, but not these riots and protests that you're talking about.

Of course I was only a child back in the 60's, so my interest was in watching cartoons and batman. So I did a little research about your claim.

Seems I can't find any major unrest about bussing like we see today with leftist protests and riots. The only one of signifigance that I could find was in liberal Boston. Other than that, no listing of other cities that had similar experiences.

People of yesteryear did protest because our communications were very primitive. We had newspapers, maybe a television set if you were lucky, and that's about it. I remember there were plenty of homes that didn't even have a telephone. Politicians didn't know exactly how people felt about issues and there was no data for them to collect to know.

Today everything is on television almost as fast as an event happens. With the internet, satellites broadcasting coast to coast, cable and satellite television, there is no reason to protest anything. Our electors know exactly who feels what simply by going to social media or polling outfits. People can contact their representatives instantly just by sending them an email.

Most of the time the protestors are peaceful. But, as with any protest, infiltrators come around stirring up trouble to influence media and public attention. BTW you have no proof that any of the anti-Trump protesters are jobless…you are just talking out of your arse.

RAY said:
Infiltrators? You mean like the ones Soros us paying?

How do you have a job while at the same time, being able to protest all day and night? If you work full time, the last thing you have time for is to go out in the street to cause trouble for hours on end. You get home, have some dinner, relax for a while, and then maybe tend to chores at home. Then maybe have a drink or two and watch some television, go on the internet for a while, and then start getting ready for work the next day.

You just can't help talking out your ass. Somehow the fleas from Soros' dog got in your ear and told you he paid infiltrators somewhere at some time. That is a real reliable source, I tell ya.

Even more dazzlingly stupid is the dumb retort underlying your premise that the protestors are jobless bums who somehow are able to protest day and night without sleep, food or bathroom visits. Somehow in your limited cranial capacity you think the same people are out there 24hrs a day. It never occurred to you that they are organized and protesting in shifts. Typical Trump-Bot…regurgitating spoon fed propaganda.

Uh, not all registered Democrats live in Blue states and not all registered republicans live in red states. But if you want to look at this partisan divide economically, consider this: Most US poverty is concentrated in the red states. If republicanism is so great, how can that be? What is keeping poor people down under Republican rule in those impoverished states?

Ray said:
What's keeping them down? They're Democrats. First you start off by pointing out the obvious that not everybody in a red or blue state is red or blue, and then ask a dumb question like that?

Your welfare check comes from the federal government. Your food stamps come from the federal government. Your HUD home comes from the federal government. Your Medicare mostly comes from the federal government. Your school lunch comes from the federal government. People get welfare--not states. A state can't be poor--only people can be poor. Red states can't kick the blue people out unfortunately. Wish they could. Like I said, if we could kick the Democrats out of my state, my property value would double overnight. And if you take a look at the electoral map, you'd see that most of the country is red.

I don't receive welfare checks or food stamps, unlike you right wing "patriots, I actually served my country in the military and retired quite comfortably. You are just as wrong about your wild inane supposition declaring people get welfare not states. Even as you bray loudly in dissention, you know that states receive and distribute federal funds to their welfare recipients. States governed by GOP administrations are the poorest in the country and have the highest number of welfare recipients.

Looking at the Groper's poverty laden track record, I can only shake my head in bewilderment at the programed sheep who want to make poverty a national goal by voting Republican.

You have to be the most stupidest poster here. You do know they have been traditionally poor and run by democrats... They started becoming successfu in the past 20 years when the republicans started taking control
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! What a gullible fool you are SUHR! Here I'll give you an example of good ol' red state poverty. Ever hear of Mississippi? That is the POOREST state in the Union and guess who is in charge… RepubliCONS!

Ever here of South Carolina, North Carolina georgia you fucking tard?

Yeah Mississippi is a broke state but not on verge of bankruptcy like Illinois you moron.. And guess what ignorant fool 30 of 50 god damn states a huge multi trillion unfunded Union pension plan problem... And guess which states they are?

Trump needs to nominate half of his cabinet with women and non-whites. No more old white males...

Trump needs to hire the best people he can find.
Fuck all of this politically-correct nonsense. That BS is why everything is so screwed up in the first place.

No he doesn't.
Absolutely agree. Let his Presidency be a lesson for all future generations. The best way to learn a lesson is to learn it the hard way.
What lesson was that? When you start installing people based on non-whiteness and non-maleness you get Obama, Holder and Lynch?
And an economy that grew for the last 78 months, healthcare, median salary going from 53 to 57 thousand, Bin Laden dead, car companies alive and an unemployment rate below 5%. But don't worry, Republicans under Trump will "fix" that just like they did under Bush.

Fuck all of this politically-correct nonsense. That BS is why everything is so screwed up in the first place.
Because Rudy, Newt and Crispie are the best he could find so far.

Beside, Rudy and Trump have always been rather "close".

Most of the time the protestors are peaceful. But, as with any protest, infiltrators come around stirring up trouble to influence media and public attention. BTW you have no proof that any of the anti-Trump protesters are jobless…you are just talking out of your arse.

RAY said:

How do you have a job while at the same time, being able to protest all day and night? If you work full time, the last thing you have time for is to go out in the street to cause trouble for hours on end. You get home, have some dinner, relax for a while, and then maybe tend to chores at home. Then maybe have a drink or two and watch some television, go on the internet for a while, and then start getting ready for work the next day.

You just can't help talking out your ass. Somehow the fleas from Soros' dog got in your ear and told you he paid infiltrators somewhere at some time. That is a real reliable source, I tell ya.

Even more dazzlingly stupid is the dumb retort underlying your premise that the protestors are jobless bums who somehow are able to protest day and night without sleep, food or bathroom visits. Somehow in your limited cranial capacity you think the same people are out there 24hrs a day. It never occurred to you that they are organized and protesting in shifts. Typical Trump-Bot…regurgitating spoon fed propaganda.

Uh, not all registered Democrats live in Blue states and not all registered republicans live in red states. But if you want to look at this partisan divide economically, consider this: Most US poverty is concentrated in the red states. If republicanism is so great, how can that be? What is keeping poor people down under Republican rule in those impoverished states?

Ray said:
What's keeping them down? They're Democrats. First you start off by pointing out the obvious that not everybody in a red or blue state is red or blue, and then ask a dumb question like that?

Your welfare check comes from the federal government. Your food stamps come from the federal government. Your HUD home comes from the federal government. Your Medicare mostly comes from the federal government. Your school lunch comes from the federal government. People get welfare--not states. A state can't be poor--only people can be poor. Red states can't kick the blue people out unfortunately. Wish they could. Like I said, if we could kick the Democrats out of my state, my property value would double overnight. And if you take a look at the electoral map, you'd see that most of the country is red.

I don't receive welfare checks or food stamps, unlike you right wing "patriots, I actually served my country in the military and retired quite comfortably. You are just as wrong about your wild inane supposition declaring people get welfare not states. Even as you bray loudly in dissention, you know that states receive and distribute federal funds to their welfare recipients. States governed by GOP administrations are the poorest in the country and have the highest number of welfare recipients.

Looking at the Groper's poverty laden track record, I can only shake my head in bewilderment at the programed sheep who want to make poverty a national goal by voting Republican.

You have to be the most stupidest poster here. You do know they have been traditionally poor and run by democrats... They started becoming successfu in the past 20 years when the republicans started taking control
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! What a gullible fool you are SUHR! Here I'll give you an example of good ol' red state poverty. Ever hear of Mississippi? That is the POOREST state in the Union and guess who is in charge… RepubliCONS!

Yeah Mississippi is a broke state but not on verge of bankruptcy like Illinois you moron.. And guess what ignorant fool 30 of 50 god damn states a huge multi trillion unfunded Union pension plan problem... And guess which states they are?
For every dollar Illinois gives the federal government, it gets back 75 cents.

For every dollar Mississippi gives the federal government, it gets back $2.02.

Mississippi has passed the "verge of bankruptcy" decades ago.

RAY said:

Ray said:

For every dollar Illinois gives the federal government, it gets back 75 cents.

For every dollar Mississippi gives the federal government, it gets back $2.02.

Mississippi has passed the "verge of bankruptcy" decades ago.

It was always a broke ass state.. Drive through Memphis.. Downtown is kind of nice but damn I have to lock my damn truck door in the broke ass country of whites and Blacks I always feel like I am in a third world country there..

Who the fuck would want to open a company there is anyone's guess.

Why, pray tell? After eight years of obama, us racists and misogynists and old white males got ketchin up to do.

No he doesn't.
Absolutely agree. Let his Presidency be a lesson for all future generations. The best way to learn a lesson is to learn it the hard way.
What lesson was that? When you start installing people based on non-whiteness and non-maleness you get Obama, Holder and Lynch?
And an economy that grew for the last 78 months, healthcare, median salary going from 53 to 57 thousand, Bin Laden dead, car companies alive and an unemployment rate below 5%. But don't worry, Republicans under Trump will "fix" that just like they did under Bush.

The economy expanded and so did the debt. obama's plan to fix that was to bring in millions of poor and unskilled immigrants and refugees. Brilliant.

Because Rudy, Newt and Crispie are the best he could find so far.

Beside, Rudy and Trump have always been rather "close".

And it's rather funny how you feel you can make fun of Trump's judgement when Obama hired people for positions in his administration because of classes they taught in liberal universities, and by how much money they gave to his campaign. He has people with terrorist ties running homeland security for Christ's sake.

The people who voted against Trump are NOT jobless lowlifes, they are the majority of Americans representing a cross section of the voting American public.. Do I have to keep shouting the fact that these people live primarily in Blue states…the states that bankroll the federal treasury which the poorer republican led states plunder? I guess I do have to keep repeating myself when talking to a dense dunce like YOU!

Ya know..given the Nazi overtones emanated by Trump's choices in seeding his administration..he is not only alienating the majority of Americans, he is gearing for international isolation from our allies.
Meanwhile he seems willing to align himself with former KGB agent, Putin! To me that unprecedented gesture is reminiscent of the alliance between Hitler and Mussolini. 'scuse me, it is time to change my signature again….

So, Hil-liar and DumBama were both backed by the US Communist party. Sanders spent his honeymoon in the USSR.

The jobless lowlifes I speak of are those idiots in the street, breaking laws, damaging private and public property, attacking innocent civilians, and they are out there night after night. I was not talking about everybody that voted for Hillary. I don't believe in the Basket of Deplorables.

Speaking of dunce, states don't get money--people get money from the federal government. Trust me, although we are pretty red right now, we have plenty of cities that suck up that welfare state money. Those are the blue populated sections of our state.

Of course we would be glad to get rid of those people in those blue cities, but they probably wouldn't leave because they would have no way to survive. In fact I think it would be great if we all divided up by party. Liberals get one half of the country and we get the other half. Hell, if our half was chosen to be the Republican side and all the Democrats moved out, my property value would double overnight.

YOU said:
The jobless lowlifes I speak of are those idiots in the street, breaking laws, damaging private and public property, attacking innocent civilians, and they are out there night after night.

YOU said:
Speaking of dunce, states don't get money--people get money from the federal government.

Pure gibberish…. try again.

YOU said:
Of course we would be glad to get rid of those people in those blue cities, but they probably wouldn't leave because they would have no way to survive.

Not sure that would work, kicking democrats out. Supply and demand. You'd have a lot of empty houses and apartments, and I believe housing prices and rents would crash. That's why I never believed Trump would deport millions of illegals. I liked the sentiment though. He put people on notice that he would put a stop to this immigration insanity.

When are you going to realize that the best people for each office are going to be getting the jobs. No quotas, no color bias and certainly no Craig's list ad for transgenders for Defense Secretary. Trump will be looking at resumes and if that person happens to be one of those you mention...fine. But he's not going to have "tokens" in his administration. Grow up already!

Not sure that would work, kicking democrats out. Supply and demand. You'd have a lot of empty houses and apartments, and I believe housing prices and rents would crash. That's why I never believed Trump would deport millions of illegals. I liked the sentiment though. He put people on notice that he would put a stop to this immigration insanity.

I think it would work fine, because you see, when somebody gets up off of a seat, another takes their place.

People flock to areas where it's safe, clean, vibrant, growing and profitable. That's what makes the rental and housing prices increase. No Democrats, little crime, lower taxes because emergency services are not needed as much, and wherever those Democrats moved to, their new neighbors would move here.

The problem with deportation is that each one needs to be heard in court before the deportation actually takes place. 11 million illegals being deported would mean 11 million cases heard in court, and Trump finally realized that was impossible to do in his entire four year term. Our courts are backed up enough as it is.

A simple new law would work, and that is make the penalty for being her illegally a five year minimum prison sentence. You wouldn't need a wall to keep new illegals out. You wouldn't need as many border patrol either. And most of the 11 million that are here would self-deport. The only problem is getting enough legislatures to have the guts to make such a law.

No he doesn't.

Where do you find the median income going from 53-57. I'm showing less.

Average Salaries for Americans - Median Salaries for Common Jobs

I think it would work fine, because you see, when somebody gets up off of a seat, another takes their place.

People flock to areas where it's safe, clean, vibrant, growing and profitable. That's what makes the rental and housing prices increase. No Democrats, little crime, lower taxes because emergency services are not needed as much, and wherever those Democrats moved to, their new neighbors would move here.

The problem with deportation is that each one needs to be heard in court before the deportation actually takes place. 11 million illegals being deported would mean 11 million cases heard in court, and Trump finally realized that was impossible to do in his entire four year term. Our courts are backed up enough as it is.

A simple new law would work, and that is make the penalty for being her illegally a five year minimum prison sentence. You wouldn't need a wall to keep new illegals out. You wouldn't need as many border patrol either. And most of the 11 million that are here would self-deport. The only problem is getting enough legislatures to have the guts to make such a law.
Mandate E-verify and an Executive Order ending the custom of birthright citizenship. Illegal immigration problem solved. Of course, that leaves legal immigration...

Mandate E-verify and an Executive Order ending the custom of birthright citizenship. Illegal immigration problem solved. Of course, that leaves legal immigration...

Birthright citizenship would be a Supreme Court issue, and I think we would have to wait for the proper justices to be nominated before that happens.

Whether illegals have kids here or not, if they have children, those children are entitled to government benefits. Because the benefits are so generous, the entire family can live off of them.

One of the problems Democrats have created for us it to treat illegals as citizens. In liberal states, they can get drivers licenses and even use that registration to vote. That should be stopped in the same way Trump is threatening sanctuary cities. Another way we cater to them is turning our country into a bilingual nation. We need to pass a law that English is our official language, and if you can't understand it, too bad. We should no longer have ballots and signs in public buildings written in any other language but English.

Forum List

Back