Trump needs to tell garland/biden to prosecute him tomorrow. No relays come on prosecute me tomorrow if you think I'm guilty of something

he didn’t
Again, the quiet part out loud. I don't give a shit if he actually said it or not. He didn't tamp it down. It was a feature of all his pep rallies.
And unwashed idiots like yourself..lapped it up. ) C'mon..own it!

Again, the quiet part out loud. I don't give a shit if he actually said it or not. He didn't tamp it down. It was a feature of all his pep rallies.
And unwashed idiots like yourself..lapped it up. ) C'mon..own it!

wait so you don’t care that he actually didn’t do what you were claiming he did?

interesting…but typical of leftist tyrants and their propaganda

wait so you don’t care that he actually didn’t do what you were claiming he did?

interesting…but typical of leftist tyrants and their propaganda
It was a staple of EVERY pep rally he held. BTW, traditionally, when one wins the Presidency, one does not usually hold campaign rallies.

Oh..yeah, speaking of the 2020 campaign. Happened more than once.

Just own it. :)

It was a staple of EVERY pep rally he held. BTW, traditionally, when one wins the Presidency, one does not usually hold campaign rallies.

Oh..yeah, speaking of the 2020 campaign. Happened more than once.

Just own it. :)

yeah, lots of Americans were chanting it, they were outraged by her actions, and how the Obama DOJ covered for her. Most rational people don't like corruption on that level.

Not sure what your point is?

I do own that.

But folks being outraged over that, is not the same as the President weaponizing his DOJ to go after political rivals like Xiden is doing and Obama did. Just own it.

If Garland one day decides he has a strong enough case to prosecute, he'll prosecute.

Trump's standard emotional theatrics and histrionics notwithstanding.
so why is his name still in the news?

yeah, lots of Americans were chanting it, they were outraged by her actions, and how the Obama DOJ covered for her. Most rational people don't like corruption on that level.

Not sure what your point is?

I do own that.

But folks being outraged over that, is not the same as the President weaponizing his DOJ to go after political rivals like Xiden is doing and Obama did. Just own it.
No. The people chanting it were Trump toadies. Lemmings. Wildebeasts. Flocks of birds turning in unison.
Righties have had three decades to come up with something concrete..I mean ANYTHING concrete regarding corruption on the Clintons..and all it ever turns out to be..is..wait for it...CONSPIRACY THEORY!! :auiqs.jpg:

My point is, that dog hasn't hunted in years..but you still return to it like a Pit Bull to a juicy sirloin. Red meat for you base true believers. It shows you're weak, easily led, and soft.

so why is his name still in the news?
Because he does everything he can to remain in the news (and as a former President, that's not difficult), he is the leader of the largest cult this country has ever seen, at the center of the biggest and most effective lie this country has ever seen, adored by millions of mal-informed rubes, and he's most likely running for President.

You're welcome.

Because he does everything he can to remain in the news (and as a former President, that's not difficult), he is the leader of the largest cult this country has ever seen, at the center of the biggest and most effective lie this country has ever seen, adored by millions of mal-informed rubes, and he's most likely running for President.

You're welcome.
naw, he's stuck in your head. TDSing is what you love to do. Most daily in here when you're on.

You asked, I answered. If you don't like my answer, tough shit.
nope, you brought his name up first. I responded to you. It is amazing how you have the inability to read what you actually write.

If you are a Trump supporter then you need to get down on your knees and thank whatever god you believe in that Garland is the AG. He's a judge and will think and move like a judge. Won't proceed until there's an ironclad case that will result in prosecutable offenses. Anyone else would have had Trump in prison awaiting trial right now. And no offense, I believe nothing that comes from the pages of alt-right media. They lie to stoke the base. Period.
Garland sucks as an AG. Thank God he didn’t get the nod for the SCOTUS bench. Offense assumed: I don’t believe much of anything “reported” in the Democrat Parody house organ, which we call the “main stream media.”

No. The people chanting it were Trump toadies. Lemmings. Wildebeasts. Flocks of birds turning in unison.
Righties have had three decades to come up with something concrete..I mean ANYTHING concrete regarding corruption on the Clintons..and all it ever turns out to be..is..wait for it...CONSPIRACY THEORY!! :auiqs.jpg:

My point is, that dog hasn't hunted in years..but you still return to it like a Pit Bull to a juicy sirloin. Red meat for you base true believers. It shows you're weak, easily led, and soft.
nah it wasn’t the right investigating her…it was the Obama doj

try again

Forum List

Back