Trump never caves. Until he does.

When the wall is built and Rocket's favored invasion of America is stopped he will have a different tone.

The man has a backbone like cooked spaghetti.

Just call him - 'The Caver'.

What on earth are you talking about? Did you *watch* Trump's announcement? He served notice that if Congress has not reached a fair deal on border security after three weeks, he will invoke his right to declare a national emergency over the border situation and will secure the border that way. That is hardly "caving." Go watch his announcement.

It is people like you who make our politics so poisoned and polarized. If you even *think* that you're not getting every little thing you want, you attack the politicians who are trying to do what's right because in your mind they're not being "tough" enough, and you demonize anyone with an opposing view.

Would you rather that Trump had let hundreds of thousands of federal workers and federal contractors continue without paychecks and in quite a few cases lose their homes, lose their apartments, and go bankrupt or at least have their credit rating severely damaged? Some federal contractors lost their jobs during the shutdown because their customers cancelled their contracts and are putting those contracts up for rebidding or are turning those positions into federal positions. Several federal contractors who attend my church had to rely on collections from other members just so they could pay their rent/mortgage and eat during the shutdown. I'd bet good money that if you had stopped getting paid and were at risk of losing your home during the shutdown, your attitude would be very different.

Last edited:
He caved and his wall will not be built, more importantly, demonstrating that shuttering a small portion of the government is of little consequence is a lost opportunity.

• Banned

What on earth are you talking about? Did you *watch* Trump's announcement? He served notice that if Congress has not reached a fair deal on border security after three weeks, he will invoke his right to declare a national emergency over the border situation and will secure the border that way. That is hardly "caving." Go watch his announcement.

It is people like you who make our politics so poisoned and polarized. If you even *think* that you're not getting every little thing you want, you attack the politicians who are trying to do what's right because in your mind they're not being "tough" enough, and you demonize anyone with an opposing view.

Would you rather that Trump had let hundreds of thousands of federal workers and federal contractors continue without paychecks and in quite a few cases lose their homes, lose their apartments, and go bankrupt or at least have their credit rating severely damaged? Some federal contractors lost their jobs during the shutdown because their customers cancelled their contracts and are putting those contracts up for rebidding or are turning those positions into federal positions. Several federal contractors who attend my church had to rely on collections from other members just so they could pay their rent/mortgage and eat during the shutdown. I'd bet good money that if you had stopped getting paid and were at risk of losing your home during the shutdown, your attitude would be very different.

LOL...read about two lines and just thought 'blah blah blah - Trumpbot spinning'

Did you not see the beginning of the video? Right off the bat he said that the government would remain closed until he got his wall.
Well, it ain't closed anymore.

He caved...period.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

LOL...read about two lines and just thought 'blah blah blah - Trumpbot spinning'

Watch the video and look at just some of the things Trump has caved on.

And if that is not enough - I refer you to Ann Coulter; his biggest fan during the campaign.

Ann Coulter Goes Scorched Earth on Newt Gingrich in Battle Over Trump

Don't waste your fingers typing to me again on this. I try not to waste too much time on mindless sheep like you.

I am no fan of Coulter. But at least she stands behind her points.

Unlike...'the Caver'.

Have a nice day.

in other words, you are a coward and give up--you're caving in

maxresdefault.jpg

He served notice that if Congress has not reached a fair deal on border security after three weeks, he will invoke his right to declare a national emergency over the border situation and will secure the border that way.

Only dictators have such rights

~S~

Odd you say that: Obama used the power a dozen times. lmao

Greg

And if that is not enough - I refer you to Ann Coulter; his biggest fan during the campaign.

Don't waste your fingers typing to me again on this. I try not to waste too much time on mindless sheep like you.

Unlike...'the Caver'.

Have a nice day.

No "in other words" are needed. His response was quite clear.
DJT is the Caver in Chief.
But don't worry, you'll probably get another federal govt shut down that you and others like you, for some odd reason, think is a great idea.

Bingo and I couldn't agree more.

Trump has never "caved' to anything. Only the lefty loons view common sense as caving.

You can't cure lefty loon stupidity.

He caved and his wall will not be built, more importantly, demonstrating that shuttering a small portion of the government is of little consequence is a lost opportunity.

What was discovered is that even that small part of government was of consequence. That is why each week thousands more were brought back to do their job while having their pay delayed till it was over.

It was airports that finally brought him to his senses as flights were being delayed and canceled and that would not do the week of the Super Bowl.

Here is a take on the shutdown from the Ag community I work in...

Oh USDA Reports, Where Art Thou?

Unlike...'the Caver'.

Have a nice day.

So...I have to waste my time debating with closed minded idiots (whom I do not respect) like you and the other Trumpbot. Even though I made my point perfectly clear. Or you call me a coward? Just for not chatting on a chat forum.

LOL

I'll pass.

See you later, loser.

Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back