🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump now aims to screw up the deal with Iran......

Dschrute3, post: 17087285
Trump has to adhere to the deal. He's boxed in on that. But like i said, these deals usually lead to war. Look for a False Flag of some kind in the future. It will be declared Iran is in 'violation' of the deal, and the war will be on. Stay tuned

So do you want that eventual false flag induced war or don't you?

I don't want that. I'm for returning to a humble foreign policy. I don't support this current aggressive foreign interventionist foreign policy. But at the same time, i accept reality. I'm guessing there will be some sort of False Flag event to 'justify' attacking Iran. It's just my feeling anyway.

Thank God somebody in the U.S. wants to "screw the deal with Iran". What the hell did the U.S. ever gain by the "deal"? Apparently the MSM was sleeping when Barry Hussein showered Iran with about 10 Billion dollars in cold cash and euros after Iran kidnapped U.S. Sailors. So what's in it for the U.S.?

Trump has to adhere to the deal. He's boxed in on that. But like i said, these deals usually lead to war. Look for a False Flag of some kind in the future. It will be declared Iran is in 'violation' of the deal, and the war will be on. Stay tuned

I don't want that. I'm for returning to a humble foreign policy. I don't support this current aggressive foreign interventionist foreign policy. But at the same time, i accept reality. I'm guessing there will be some sort of False Flag event to 'justify' attacking Iran. It's just my feeling anyway.
As Trump's approval ratings continue to fall, Trump will have no other choice but to create a false flag to become a war time dictator thinking it will get him re-elected in 2020!!!!

There is no 'DEAL' with Iran.

OBAMA and Iran made a 'deal'. Ibama is GONE - NO MORE DEAL.

...Unless snowflakes want to admit niw that Ibama violated the Constitution by creating his own TREATY on behalf of the US because he bypassed Congress to make that treaty...which makes the trwaty invalid anyway.

Either way, the 'deal' is non-existent / non-binding.

As Trump's approval ratings continue to fall, Trump will have no other choice but to create a false flag to become a war time dictator thinking it will get him re-elected in 2020!!!!

If not Trump, a future US President. The script's already written. They'll find a way to claim Iran's in 'violation' of the deal. Or they'll just conduct a False Flag operation. But it's in the works. If Trump doesn't do it, another US President will. Bet on it.

Just taking the leader of the Freedom Caucus's line in the sand on recent secret negotiations.

'Option to jettison' applies to the ACA PRE-existing conditions provision. And knowing they want to strip billions of taxes on the rich from the ACA:

"The terms, described by Representative Mark Meadows, Republican of North Carolina and the head of the Freedom Caucus, are something like this: States would have the option to jettison two major parts of the Affordable Care Act’s insurance regulations. They could decide to opt out of provisions that require insurers to cover a standard, minimum package of benefits, known as the essential health benefits. And they could decide to do away with a rule that requires insurance companies to charge the same price to everyone who is the same age, a provision called community rating."

Republican Health Proposal Would Undermine Coverage for Pre-existing Conditions

Thank you for confirming that you have nothing. You dodged my question, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!

Here is what I posted and what you refused to answer.

Show us where that will happen. Have you seen the legislation? If so, please post it and show the world!

Nothing is being done to Medicare and the pre-existing condition will remain.

Dschrute3, post: 17087362

I think you need to pick one of the two major parties that you think is least likely to be aggressive foreign interventionist and stick with them.

But if you are hooked on Republican phony social issues and trickle down tax cuts for the rich and electing the stupidest crude buffoon for president then you are stuck complaining about interventionist foreign policy.

Trump has already learned that dropping bombs and firing cruise missiles pumps up enthusiasm for his presidency for Republicans and too many numbskull journalists.

That makes a dangerous president even more dangerous.

I'm guessing there will be some sort of False Flag event to 'justify' attacking Iran.

What do you consider a "False Flag" event?

Would Iran proceeding with their efforts to develop a nuclear warhead fulfill that event? How about Iran proceeding with their financing of terrorism?

Oh, wait, a false flag event would mean that Iran is NOT doing those things. Instead, the rest of the Free World is PRETENDING Iran is committing those acts.

This is so confusing. Iran really is doing those things so they can't be false flags so what do you call them since they are indeed facts?

Markle, post: 17103409
Show us where that will happen. Have you seen the legislation? If so, please

Don't need to see the legislation. The leader of the Freedom Caucus has publically stated what he wants.

That legislation if it passed in the House would not survive in the Senate.

Insuring pre-existing conditions is one of the most costly provisions in the ACA. Republicans want to cut taxes for the rich that now exist in the ACA so eliminating expensive benefits for the sick poor and elderly is a must in an ACA replacement.

Forum List

Back