Trump Now Considers Amnesty (of sorts) for Illegal Aliens.

OMG, just when I think Trump's campaign can't get any more bizarre - it gets more bizarre.

The New York Times: Sean Hannity Reportedly Takes Role As Trump Adviser

So Michelle Bachmann on foreign policy....and Sean Hannity as Trump's political advisor?

This is sounding more and more like some Junior High garage band with each passing day.

I wonder if Sean, Bill, Brit, and da judge will abandon Megan to deal with the returns herself again this year…
Obama had Van Jones and Valerie Jarret and Eric Holder. I could jerk off all day at the white house and do a better job, but atleast you're coming to grips with reality.......Christie for AG.....can't wait to see what the Justice Department digs up then!

Now you’re just being stupid. Christie may be fleeing the country pretty soon.

Missing From 'Bridgegate' Investigation: Chris Christie's Personal Email Account

OMG, just when I think Trump's campaign can't get any more bizarre - it gets more bizarre.

So Michelle Bachmann on foreign policy....and Sean Hannity as Trump's political advisor?

This is sounding more and more like some Junior High garage band with each passing day.

I wonder if Sean, Bill, Brit, and da judge will abandon Megan to deal with the returns herself again this year…
Obama had Van Jones and Valerie Jarret and Eric Holder. I could jerk off all day at the white house and do a better job, but atleast you're coming to grips with reality.......Christie for AG.....can't wait to see what the Justice Department digs up then!

Missing From 'Bridgegate' Investigation: Chris Christie's Personal Email Account

Wow a lane of traffic was shut down........you would think he paid a ransom or got an Ambassador killed.

But I can't wait until he digs into this corrupt administration

Wow a lane of traffic was shut down........you would think he paid a ransom or got an Ambassador killed.
But I can't wait until he digs into this corrupt administration

If he broke a law, he’ll be prosecuted…just like anyone else.

Another reason for the hate-filled right wing losers to support the small fraction of a man they have taken on to be their Messiah has fallen by the wayside. He is now considering amnesty for illegal aliens (of sorts); according to his latest campaign manager—the third of his disaster of a Campaign.

“Humane and efficient” are the ways she described the deportation program that Mr. Trump would implement if he were to ascend to the Presidency. Such is a dramatic change from the bluster and “tough talk” earlier in his campaign.

On 12/23/15; it was a different tune:

“ Defending his plan to deport 11 million illegal immigrants, Trump warned that we will “become so politically correct as a country that we can't even walk. We can't think properly. We can’t do anything.”

Now he seems to be flip flopping on this topic too; offering what amounts to an Amnesty to illegal aliens who are here

Trump campaign manager: A deportation force TBD - CNNPolitics.com

His campaign gets more and more ridiculous as the contest becomes more and more lopsided in favor of Ms. Clinton.

"To be determined" is pretty much Trump's entire campaign.

What do we have to lose? :laugh:

If you think blacks should be in ghettos and it's great there....then mock away.
I'm more worried about you in your trailer park.

he he he

Screen Shot 2016-08-25 at 12.18.17 PM.png

Forum List

Back