Trump now says he wants to send 15,000 troops

its fne , support yer troops Siete !!

our troops have something better to do other than stand around with their thumbs in their ass waiting for several weeks until the caravan gets to the border - IF IT GETS TO THE BORDER.

poor little RW's are sooooooo fragile ...
--------------------------------------------- we are just practicing Preparedness at YOUR and my expense . Besides that , the Troops would be being PAID no matter where they are and no matter what they are doing Siete !!

they get paid every month last time I checked - wtf does that have to do with Trump playing the fear card?

oh yeah, the election and rounding up morons ..

our troops have something better to do other than stand around with their thumbs in their ass waiting for several weeks until the caravan gets to the border - IF IT GETS TO THE BORDER.

------------------------------------------------ i think its funny how some of you guys try to spread misinformation on this Column or caravan of invaders . As comment , you don't KNOW when the Column / caravan will show up or if it will show up . So best to anticipate and prepare for it . If TRUMPS Troops are not doing what they are doing they'll just be doing something else as they collect Paychecks Siete .

--------------------------------------------- we are just practicing Preparedness at YOUR and my expense . Besides that , the Troops would be being PAID no matter where they are and no matter what they are doing Siete !!

they get paid every month last time I checked - wtf does that have to do with Trump playing the fear card?

-------------------------------------- yeah , maybe eh , might help to Rally the Deplorable base same as talk of Repealing the ANCHOR Babee '14th' eh Siete !! [chuckle]

Last edited:
On Monday, the migrants were still nearly 1,000 miles – and weeks away – from the nearest U.S.-Mexico border entry in McAllen, Texas. Over the weekend, the caravan paused to rest after a week of walking in oppressive heat through the state of Chiapas and reaching the town of San Pedro Tapanatepec in Oaxaca state.

get ready princess !!!!!

:abgg2q.jpg:

On Monday, the migrants were still nearly 1,000 miles – and weeks away – from the nearest U.S.-Mexico border entry in McAllen, Texas. Over the weekend, the caravan paused to rest after a week of walking in oppressive heat through the state of Chiapas and reaching the town of San Pedro Tapanatepec in Oaxaca state.

get ready princess !!!!!

:abgg2q.jpg:
-------------------------------------- Looks like the USA is ready Siete .

pretty sure 15,000 troops can handle the McAllen Tx border crossing ... they can direct traffic too ..

rgv-partnership-international-bridges-bg.jpg

thats where the caravan is heading ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

what a f'n joke - the orange clown is playing RW idiots like a guitar ......

Last edited:
pretty sure 15,000 troops can handle the McAllen Tx border crossing ... they can direct traffic too ..

rgv-partnership-international-bridges-bg.jpg

thats where the caravan is heading ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

what a f'n joke - the orange clown is playing RW idiots like a guitar ......
----------------------------------- picture doesn't matter , Military is doing as its been ordered to do and everything is FINE Siete .

Are you in line yet?

I am actually semi-relieved at these Trump scare tactics...they just prove how scared and desperate Trump is politically. The economy is statistically (though not actually) looking great...yet he/Reps still look bad for next week/2020. So Trump is resorting to desperation....fear. He has no other cards to play.

It saddens me somewhat that so many Americans are so stupid/cowardly that they fall for it.

But, it also makes me chuckle and reminds me just how desperate Trump and his Trumpbots are.

I am actually semi-relieved at these Trump scare tactics...they just prove how scared and desperate Trump is politically. The economy is statistically (though not actually) looking great...yet he/Reps still look bad for next week/2020. So Trump is resorting to desperation....fear. He has no other cards to play.

It saddens me somewhat that so many Americans are so stupid/cowardly that they fall for it.

But, it also makes me chuckle and reminds me just how desperate Trump and his Trumpbots are.
He sure can't talk about healthcare (other than to lie about the pre-existing conditions he refuses to defend in court).

He sure can't talk about Social Security or Medicare and certainly not Medicaid since he want to gut those

So we get Willie Horton

Left wing morons who probably live in "sanctuary cities" think it's retarded to protect American citizens from a mob of people determined to enter the U.S. illegally. Typical small minds.

Does anyone actually think this isn’t completely retarded?

Hey, just as a reminder, it’ll take months til that caravan gets to the border and by then the size would be a lot smaller.

Trump is a fucking moron.

Trump says U.S. could send up to 15,000 troops to border

Well his supporters are fucking morons also. FEAR, FEAR, FEAR.

FOX NEWS actually put out a report that the caravan has smallpox, TB, Leprosy and other contagious diseases, that they then had to retract immediately. These people are DISGUSTING. You can watch the video here.
Fox News: Migrant caravan has people with Smallpox, Leprosy
Fox News Commentator Says Migrants Are Carrying Smallpox, a Disease Eradicated in 1980

c10cbfe2fb283dc36f26531ec6f7d5f1.jpg

theo-moudakis-trump-and-lincoln.jpg

Hey, just as a reminder, it’ll take months til that caravan gets to the border and by then the size would be a lot smaller.

FOX NEWS actually put out a report that the caravan has smallpox, TB, Leprosy and other contagious diseases, that they then had to retract immediately. These people are DISGUSTING. You can watch the video here.
Fox News Commentator Says Migrants Are Carrying Smallpox, a Disease Eradicated in 1980

fox trying to fine tune the fear RW's have about Mexicans

------------------------------------- its not fear of 'mexicans' . For me i just don't want any imported people . They cause Crowding with their mere presence and eventually they may vote . See how the USA has grown by checking the Census from 1970 to 2010 . Nothing to do with fear Siete .

Federal law prohibits the military from acting as a domestic police force, which means the troops going to the border cannot detain immigrants, cannot seize drugs from smugglers or have any direct involvement in stopping the caravan. Instead, their role largely will mirror that of the existing National Guard troops, including providing helicopter support for border missions, installing concrete barriers and repairing and maintaining vehicles.

Mattis, when asked if troop deployment to border is a stunt: 'We don't do stunts'

That's not true. The President can use those troops in all the functions
you say he can't.

Why do you think he keeps talking about a "national emergency?"

Here...read this. Especially the Last sentence of the Last paragraph

What the National Guard Can and Cannot Do on Mexico Border

btw...although the link title reads National Guard, the entire link discusses
the US Military

------------------------------------- its not fear of 'mexicans' . For me i just don't want any imported people . They cause Crowding with their mere presence and eventually they may vote . See how the USA has grown by checking the Census from 1970 to 2010 . Nothing to do with fear Siete .

crowding huh

stay out of Fiesta Supermarkets ... or move to another neighborhood

Forum List

Back