Trump now says he wants to send 15,000 troops

But the troops can protect ....and that's why they are being sent there.:04:

Gosh, I feel awful breaking it to you my dear....
Mattis and The pentagon have already made it clear it's symbolic and they have no powers to do anything except maybe tell jokes and wave as the caravan passes by.

well lets see what happens....shall we?:wink_2:

"shoot to kill those bastards"....this is the MAGA way!

Oh Stop it already! (You hate mongering rascal)
ONlY a FEW really think that's the solution.

Congress has failed the American people....but my oh my it sure serves the Elites and Globalists aka the Big Bankers and the Fed reserve.

Nothing to do one thing with the other.
The guns the troops have will protect Americans from the illegal invaders! :thup:

My child....pay attention.....

The Pentagon HAS ALREADY SAID....the troops cannot detain or stop the illegals and have no powers to stop, detain or arrest them.

For your educational pleasure, I did provide a link earlier. Please read it.

It's like having a dishwasher....but you have to wash the dishes in the sink before loading it.....what good is it?

The guns the troops have will protect Americans from the illegal invaders! :thup:

The Pentagon HAS ALREADY SAID....the troops cannot detain or stop the illegals and have no powers to stop, detain or arrest them.

It's like having a dishwasher....but you have to wash the dishes in the sink before loading it.....what good is it?

Being the back up so that border control can do it's job.
Putting up barbed wire, slows them down.
Guarding the holding areas.
They aren't getting in like the ones who did over in Europe.

And now a word (and a sip) from our sponsors.....
22-coorslight-032811.jpg

Come join me!!

Because all those women and children...those christian women and children are killers!!!

Boo hoo Trump stopping the Blue Wave
Oh yeah those Texans are going to love to make room for 15,000 troops.
Most Texans love our troops not the illegals who break down their fences, kill their livestock, and shit all over their property. The troops will keep it clean, bring their own food and leave the place as they found it by respecting the area.

Damn sounds like you are a fucking traitor to the country Bill, dont you believe in personal private property?
So does that mean Texans will let them on their private land? That’s the only way 15,000 would fit.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. The Roosevelt Reservation line subjects 60 feet back from the US/Mexico border to federal jurisdiction. There's 1,250 miles of Texas/Mexico border. That translates to 14 square miles to station troops in.

If you don't think you can disperse 15,000 troops into 14 square miles of territory, you're fantastically ignorant.
Well see I do actually because the border runs through not only private land, but small towns. That’s why the wall is such a moronic idea.

What part of The Roosevelt Reservation line subjects 60 feet back from the US/Mexico border to federal jurisdiction did you not understand, brainlet?

Does anyone actually think this isn’t completely retarded?

Hey, just as a reminder, it’ll take months til that caravan gets to the border and by then the size would be a lot smaller.

Trump is a fucking moron.

Trump says U.S. could send up to 15,000 troops to border
-------------------------------------------- GOOD , more is better than too few and you don't know when the invaders will get to the Border Billy .

Most Texans love our troops not the illegals who break down their fences, kill their livestock, and shit all over their property. The troops will keep it clean, bring their own food and leave the place as they found it by respecting the area.

Damn sounds like you are a fucking traitor to the country Bill, dont you believe in personal private property?
So does that mean Texans will let them on their private land? That’s the only way 15,000 would fit.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. The Roosevelt Reservation line subjects 60 feet back from the US/Mexico border to federal jurisdiction. There's 1,250 miles of Texas/Mexico border. That translates to 14 square miles to station troops in.

If you don't think you can disperse 15,000 troops into 14 square miles of territory, you're fantastically ignorant.
Well see I do actually because the border runs through not only private land, but small towns. That’s why the wall is such a moronic idea.

What part of The Roosevelt Reservation line subjects 60 feet back from the US/Mexico border to federal jurisdiction did you not understand, brainlet?
------------------------------------------------------- thankyou for mention of the Roosevelt Reservation , i was wondering if the Reservation might come in handy .

Last edited:
“Does anyone actually think this isn’t completely retarded?”

Yes – moronic Trump supporters.

You're not the one who has them traipsing through our neighborhoods stealing our water and breaking into our homes to steal what they can.

Because all those women and children...those christian women and children are killers!!!
---------------------------------------------- feck'em , not Practical to let them in if the TRUMP WILL exclude them . They just being in the USA means that they steal from MY kids and other American kids Bode .

Does anyone actually think this isn’t completely retarded?

Hey, just as a reminder, it’ll take months til that caravan gets to the border and by then the size would be a lot smaller.

Trump is a fucking moron.

Trump says U.S. could send up to 15,000 troops to border
No point in sending large numbers of troops since all they can do is advise the Border Patrol.
End Posse Comitatus and then the military can do what it really has to do to keep the trash out.

Boo hoo Trump stopping the Blue Wave

---------------------------------------------- you do know about the Roosevelt Reservation eh ?? I think that that is Federal Land right on the border and its owned by the Federal Government Billy .

Forum List

Back