Trump offers a compromise with PP

The GOP simply can not stop playing politics with women's private reproductive rights. Nothing new here.

I'll make a deal with you, in the spirit of trump. You stop killing children and ill stop defending their right to life

I'll make a deal with you. You stop twisting words to your own meaning (writing "killing children", instead of "aborting fetuses), and I might take you seriously.

They don't know a zygote from an embryo from a fetus. Too much science for them.

You deny that abortion kills a unique human being. Something science clearly shows and somehow you are the scientific one?

Whoa! You are talking science? Are you SURE you are LDS?

My best guess is that PP told Trump, as politely as possible, that they are not providing services to accommodate Trump, but rather to accommodate the needs of women. I'm not sure why they even bothered to tell him that, because the entire concept is over his head.

Yes I'm sure a violent organization like planned parenthood was worried about their manners.

Yeah those children are dead and we sold their body parts for harvesting, but we used our manners so we are classy

Since you don't know the difference between a fetus and a baby, I don't really expect you to understand that PP followed the law of the land, regardless of your personal religious beliefs.

Evil enshrined in law isn't any less evil.

Evil even if accepted religiously is still evil.

I'd hate to ever be so heartless as to think I could kill my child simply because he or she hasn't been born yet. To live in such fear would be misery.

Tell ya what. Pray on it some more. Maybe god will reveal to you that he is an Episcopalian. Then your conflict will be resolved!

You think that will give anyone license to kill children or condone their killing?

From the left who tell us not funding a private organization destroys women's rights and millions of women will die a horrible death if this private company does not get tens of millions of taxpayer money.

i don't give a rat's ass if they get government money or not. It will certainly come as no surprise to anyone when that stops. But the Right wants them shut down, with, or without government money. That is where you lose.
Link to any major politician or public figure who states PP must be shutdown totally.

You are pulling shit out of your ears again.

You tell me, dude. How many abortion clinics remain open in Texas and Mississippi?
Obama just signed a $63M book deal. How come him and Soros are not opening up abortion clinics? Hollywood? Kerry, Clintons? Why do they hate women?

Here we go, folks! As I predicted just a few minutes ago, Weather has revealed that democrats are racists who hate women! Any minute now, he will reveal that we also hate muslims and latinos!

You are literally advocating that tax payers fund an organization which was founded to exterminate minorities. That does not exactly scream love

The GOP simply can not stop playing politics with women's private reproductive rights. Nothing new here.

I'll make a deal with you, in the spirit of trump. You stop killing children and ill stop defending their right to life

I'll make a deal with you. You stop twisting words to your own meaning (writing "killing children", instead of "aborting fetuses), and I might take you seriously.

By twisting words you of course mean telling the truth. Because that's what abortion is. You are killing a unique human being.

You may want to lie to yourself to ease your conscience but killing children is wrong no matter how you want to manipulate the language to ease your guilt

OH NO!! NOT GUILT~! Anything but that!!!!! Throw me in to the briar patch but PLEEEEEASE Br. Fox, don't saddle me with guilt!!!!!!!

You saddle yourself with it.

They don't know a zygote from an embryo from a fetus. Too much science for them.

You deny that abortion kills a unique human being. Something science clearly shows and somehow you are the scientific one?

Please. Continue showing ignorance.

The glory of God is intelligence

That's not a compromise. That's arm twisting, which PP will not succumb to.

If Republicans want to hang themselves just give them some rope--LOL They NEVER learn to stay out of women's issues.

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

For more pictures on the woman's march the day after Trump's inauguration go here. They were in the millions.
Woman's march pictures
We are going to stop you from killing male babies too....

Feel free. How will you prevent back alley abortions? Wouldn't it make more sense to provide contraceptives freely to all females and condoms to all males? Provide age appropriate Health Ed. with a comprehensive human sexuality segment in the public schools? ?Fund health centers in each Congressional District providing preventative services for SDT's and other preventable medical issues (pregnancy, SDT testing, smoking, illicit & prescribed drug abuse, nutrition, etc.)?

Like the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. BC pills and condoms are dirt cheap if they were interested in using them which they aren't.

Liberals will never stop killing babies.....
How many of those "babies" are killed by conservatives, Homer? Want to face the real facts!
None...we conservatives are pretty united against you fascist liberals and your baby murder....
The rate of abortions is just about equal for Democratic women and republican women

How would you know that?
Duh! Look it up, its called the internets.

Liberals will never stop killing babies.....
How many of those "babies" are killed by conservatives, Homer? Want to face the real facts!
None...we conservatives are pretty united against you fascist liberals and your baby murder....
The rate of abortions is just about equal for Democratic women and republican women

How would you know that?
Duh! Look it up, its called the internets.
You still slaying babies.....huh....

i don't give a rat's ass if they get government money or not. It will certainly come as no surprise to anyone when that stops. But the Right wants them shut down, with, or without government money. That is where you lose.
Link to any major politician or public figure who states PP must be shutdown totally.

You tell me, dude. How many abortion clinics remain open in Texas and Mississippi?
Obama just signed a $63M book deal. How come him and Soros are not opening up abortion clinics? Hollywood? Kerry, Clintons? Why do they hate women?

Here we go, folks! As I predicted just a few minutes ago, Weather has revealed that democrats are racists who hate women! Any minute now, he will reveal that we also hate muslims and latinos!

You are literally advocating that tax payers fund an organization which was founded to exterminate minorities. That does not exactly scream love

Taxpayer dollars to do NOT pay for abortions--PERIOD. Funding goes for poor women to get their physicals mammograms etc. Without these early detection checks, it ends up costing the taxpayers of this country a lot more to save a woman from stage 3 & up cancers.

Out of all the women that the Reich wing claims have abortions each year, none of them have produced a single woman yet, that claims that taxpayers paid for their abortion, and I find that astounding.

Well meet the resistance:

Womans march day after Trump's inauguration. For what was going on in your home state go to this link. (They were in the millions.)
Woman's march pictures

Republicans have awoken a sleeping GIANT, and it's pissed.

Taxpayer dollars to do NOT pay for abortions--PERIOD. Funding goes for poor women to get their physicals mammograms etc. Without these early detection checks, it ends up costing the taxpayers of this country a lot more to save a woman from stage 3 & up cancers.

Out of all the women that the Reich wing claims have abortions each year, none of them have produced a single woman yet, that claims that taxpayers paid for their abortion, and I find that astounding.

Womans march day after Trump's inauguration. For what was going on in your home state go to this link. (They were in the millions.)
Woman's march pictures

So...you think your gian will start eating babies rather than just selling their parts now?

Woman's march pictures

Gotta kill those black tar babies!

There are other organizations that are much better than Planned Parenthood, and don't participate in baby butchery…
And that actually keep records of what they're doing.

Unlike PP, who for some odd reason is the only *health provider* in the US that functions without any real oversight or responsibility to maintain and submit records for the purpose of oversight and quality control.

If Republicans want to hang themselves just give them some rope--LOL They NEVER learn to stay out of women's issues.

For more pictures on the woman's march the day after Trump's inauguration go here. They were in the millions.
Woman's march pictures
We are going to stop you from killing male babies too....

Feel free. How will you prevent back alley abortions? Wouldn't it make more sense to provide contraceptives freely to all females and condoms to all males? Provide age appropriate Health Ed. with a comprehensive human sexuality segment in the public schools? ?Fund health centers in each Congressional District providing preventative services for SDT's and other preventable medical issues (pregnancy, SDT testing, smoking, illicit & prescribed drug abuse, nutrition, etc.)?
If you paid attention, you would have read that funding to health organizations to care for women's health needs will be met. There are OTHER outlets for providing these services that do NOT offer abortion. Those places we should all support. Planned Parenthood would be wise to take the offer, but let's be clear.

I don't care if they do or not. If they lose government funding, they'll find it elsewhere, or women can get their health care needs in any of the dozen other outlets who WILL have government support.

I paid attention. Maybe you might try that too.

Abortion is a legal medical procedure. Tax payers don't have any business deciding which legal medical procedures they will fund and which they won't. Your side will not get away with this.

There's lot's of legal medical procedures the government refuses to fund. So it would appear it is someone's business as to which medical procedures will and will not be funded.

Is pregnancy a life threatening condition? No.

Since it's not a life threatening condition does it have to be funded with tax dollars? No.

*****SMILE*****

:)

So Mormons don't understand science? Are you SURE you aren't LSD?

Just ask Soros for the money.

Abort all poor people, fags, those with Downs Syndrome, and anyone else I don't like.

Woman's march pictures

Gotta kill those black tar babies!

You don't seem to understand that women vote in this country, and since they are the majority, it's probably not a good idea to continually get into women's issues.

A Federal district court judge, an appointee of Bush 1 in Texas, stated that the reason he gets so many abortion bills on his desk that he is continually overturning is because most Republican legislators are MEN. And he frankly stated men have no business getting into women's issues. Maybe the Republican party should learn something from this judge?

Forum List

Back