Trump offers a compromise with PP

I'll make a deal with you, in the spirit of trump. You stop killing children and ill stop defending their right to life

I'll make a deal with you. You stop twisting words to your own meaning (writing "killing children", instead of "aborting fetuses), and I might take you seriously.

They don't know a zygote from an embryo from a fetus. Too much science for them.

You deny that abortion kills a unique human being. Something science clearly shows and somehow you are the scientific one?

Whoa! You are talking science? Are you SURE you are LDS?
So Mormons don't understand science? Are you SURE you aren't LSD?

Well, now that you mention it, it seems odd that Native Americans do not have Jewish DNA, even though the LDS claims that they are the lost tribes of Israel, but that is just a a small part of the iceberg that is visible..

Last edited:
Obama just signed a $63M book deal. How come him and Soros are not opening up abortion clinics? Hollywood? Kerry, Clintons? Why do they hate women?

Here we go, folks! As I predicted just a few minutes ago, Weather has revealed that democrats are racists who hate women! Any minute now, he will reveal that we also hate muslims and latinos!

You are literally advocating that tax payers fund an organization which was founded to exterminate minorities. That does not exactly scream love

Taxpayer dollars to do NOT pay for abortions--PERIOD. Funding goes for poor women to get their physicals mammograms etc. Without these early detection checks, it ends up costing the taxpayers of this country a lot more to save a woman from stage 3 & up cancers.

Out of all the women that the Reich wing claims have abortions each year, none of them have produced a single woman yet, that claims that taxpayers paid for their abortion, and I find that astounding.

Well meet the resistance:

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

Womans march day after Trump's inauguration. For what was going on in your home state go to this link. (They were in the millions.)
Woman's march pictures

Republicans have awoken a sleeping GIANT, and it's pissed.
Gotta kill those black tar babies!

You don't seem to understand that women vote in this country, and since they are the majority, it's probably not a good idea to continually get into women's issues.

A Federal district court judge, an appointee of Bush 1 in Texas, stated that the reason he gets so many abortion bills on his desk that he is continually overturning is because most Republican legislators are MEN. And he frankly stated men have no business getting into women's issues. Maybe the Republican party should learn something from this judge?
Then you shouldn't make them pay for the consequences of keeping the child either if it's none of their business.

I'll make a deal with you, in the spirit of trump. You stop killing children and ill stop defending their right to life

I'll make a deal with you. You stop twisting words to your own meaning (writing "killing children", instead of "aborting fetuses), and I might take you seriously.

They don't know a zygote from an embryo from a fetus. Too much science for them.

You deny that abortion kills a unique human being. Something science clearly shows and somehow you are the scientific one?

Whoa! You are talking science? Are you SURE you are LDS?
So Mormons don't understand science? Are you SURE you aren't LSD?

Show me 1 human being in the world that is LSD. I'll give you a hit of purple microdot.

Here we go, folks! As I predicted just a few minutes ago, Weather has revealed that democrats are racists who hate women! Any minute now, he will reveal that we also hate muslims and latinos!

You are literally advocating that tax payers fund an organization which was founded to exterminate minorities. That does not exactly scream love

Taxpayer dollars to do NOT pay for abortions--PERIOD. Funding goes for poor women to get their physicals mammograms etc. Without these early detection checks, it ends up costing the taxpayers of this country a lot more to save a woman from stage 3 & up cancers.

Out of all the women that the Reich wing claims have abortions each year, none of them have produced a single woman yet, that claims that taxpayers paid for their abortion, and I find that astounding.

Womans march day after Trump's inauguration. For what was going on in your home state go to this link. (They were in the millions.)
Woman's march pictures

You don't seem to understand that women vote in this country, and since they are the majority, it's probably not a good idea to continually get into women's issues.

A Federal district court judge, an appointee of Bush 1 in Texas, stated that the reason he gets so many abortion bills on his desk that he is continually overturning is because most Republican legislators are MEN. And he frankly stated men have no business getting into women's issues. Maybe the Republican party should learn something from this judge?
Then you shouldn't make them pay for the consequences of keeping the child either if it's none of their business.

When do they? I imagine there's a lot more men that DON'T PAY child support than do--LOL The Supreme Court settled this issue 45 years ago. A woman has a right to choose, and the male counterpart has no say. Get over it.

And so the negotiation begins.

I tell you what, anything that gets funded by taxpayer dollars does not need to be making contributions to the DNC.

That's unacceptable.

So by that reasoning you would agree that any private school receiving taxpayer dollars in the form of tuition vouchers should be required to comply with all regulations covering public schools?

Or is that too complicated an analogy for you?

And so the negotiation begins.

I tell you what, anything that gets funded by taxpayer dollars does not need to be making contributions to the DNC.

That's unacceptable.

So by that reasoning you would agree that any private school receiving taxpayer dollars in the form of tuition vouchers should be required to comply with all regulations covering public schools?

Or is that too complicated an analogy for you?
As soon as DeVos get done with them...:lol:

Woman's march pictures

When do they? I imagine there's a lot more men that DON'T PAY child support than do--LOL The Supreme Court settled this issue 45 years ago. A woman has a right to choose, and the male counterpart has no say. Get over it.
Roe is bad law, everyone knows this....it is over, it's just a matter of time now....

Your baby killing blood lust will no longer be tolerated....get over it....

Why the obsession with abortions anyway?

I mean, it's not like the planet need more people.

What's the obsession with immigration?

I mean, it's not like the country needs more people.

No idea, I'm not obsessed with immigration. Although it does appear that some people want CHEAP labor. Probably why they're obsessed, never really got over the end of slavery.

Why the obsession with abortions anyway?

I mean, it's not like the planet need more people.

What's the obsession with immigration?

I mean, it's not like the country needs more people.

No idea, I'm not obsessed with immigration. Although it does appear that some people want CHEAP labor. Probably why they're obsessed, never really got over the end of slavery.
Nope...it,seems democrats never did....

Liberals will never stop killing babies.....
How many of those "babies" are killed by conservatives, Homer? Want to face the real facts!
None...we conservatives are pretty united against you fascist liberals and your baby murder....
The rate of abortions is just about equal for Democratic women and republican women

How would you know that?
Duh! Look it up, its called the internets.

If you weren't lying you would provide a link.

Forum List

Back