🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Offers His Most Absurd Defense Yet For Mocking Reporter With Disability

Of course he wasn't mocking a disabled reporter.

GeuvVc.gif
Of course he wasn't mocking a disabled reporter.

GeuvVc.gif

I don't think Trump supporters care. I hate political correctness anyway. If the reporter can't handle it, maybe the reporter shouldn't have said something so dumb.

You people on the left need to practice what you preach anyway. I can't even begin to count the number of times you have mocked Trump himself, and hundreds of other right-wing people, and I don't see you on the left complaining about that. If you can't take it, then stop dishing it out.

He boasted that he spends millions on ramps for people with disabilities, despite this being a legal requirement.

Donald Trump claims his supposed compliance with a federal law requiring his buildings to be accessible to wheelchair users proves that he’d never mock a reporter with a disability.

Trump boasted about building wheelchair ramps and other forms of access for people with disabilities at a rally in Colorado Springs, Colorado, on Friday night. He made the bizarre remarks in response to an advertisement Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign that attacked him for mocking a reporter with a disability. Trump has been widely criticized for contorting his arms at a November campaign event, in an apparent attempt to mock New York Times reporter Serge Kovaleski, who has a chronic joint disease that limits his arm movements.

“They do the commercial, like I’m mocking a person with disability. I’m not, I’m not,” the businessman told supporters.

“I spend millions a year, or millions of dollars on ramps, and get rid of the stairs and different kinds of elevators all over and I’m gonna mock? I would never do that,” he continued.

“Number one, I have a good heart. Number two, I’m a smart person.”

Trump made the same argument on Fox News’ “Fox and Friends” on Thursday morning. And he also cited his buildings as evidence of his fairness to people with disabilities in an interview with The Washington Post in May.

His remarks imply that building ramps for handicapped people are a reflection of his personal generosity and compassion for people with disabilities. In fact, the Americans with Disabilities Act, a federal law passed in 1990, requires Trump to provide accommodations in his buildings for people with disabilities.

People with disabilities have successfully sued a Trump property company and production firm in recent years for unfair treatment that violated the ADA.

A Trump campaign spokeswoman did not immediately respond to a request for comment on whether the former reality TV personality meant to imply that he has gone beyond what he’s legally required to do.

Trump Offers His Most Absurd Defense Yet For Mocking Reporter With Disability

There is no end to Trump's lies and spin. He doesn't know when to stop. He can't stop.

It's no more absurd than the hildabitches ad showing two kids around 5 or 6 sitting stoned faced while supposedly watching the dumps mockery, instead a cracking up laughing like any normal child would do. That is the very definition of absurdity.

Adolf Trump scares children. That's why they aren't laughing.

You're so full of shit, I bet your eyes are brown. Using children as political pawns, you pathetic regressives just can't get any lower.
As soon as the fake Indian gets done using the handicapped for political reasons he will remove his feeding tube and starve him to death.

Like libs actually care about the disabled. Not.

Yeah, that's why we pass all the laws protecting the disabled.
So you can kill them legally when it suits you? Yes I know.

Last edited:
I know I'm winning when NaziCons launch racist personal attacks at me. Funny...

What does that slit mean honey, you can tell us.

I know what it means, but I'm a guy. I would guess the only reason you know is from watching The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Sorry, you post with too much estrogen....

I try to represent the wonderful females in my life.

Sorry sqaw, whatever you are it shows weakness of mind.

Yeah, what did your latest IQ test results show...?

What does that slit mean honey, you can tell us.

I know what it means, but I'm a guy. I would guess the only reason you know is from watching The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Sorry, you post with too much estrogen....

I try to represent the wonderful females in my life.

Sorry sqaw, whatever you are it shows weakness of mind.

Yeah, what did your latest IQ test results show...?

You're still crowing about how your last IQ test showed you had one, aren't you, Tonto?

So, Trump tries to take credit for installing accessible wheelchair ramps - even though they are required by law. Hilarious!!!!! Trump has to look up to see snake shit.

So, Trump tries to take credit for installing accessible wheelchair ramps - even though they are required by law. Hilarious!!!!! Trump has to look up to see snake shit.
Hillary owes the women who lost their husbands in Benghazi future child support.

Hillary owes the women who lost their husbands in Benghazi future child support.

Funny. What did Hillary have to do with Beghazi? BTW, Stevens' mother wants you assholes to stop blaming Hillary and using her son for political propaganda. Why don't you honor her wishes?

The guys a fucking asshole. Please America defeat him and throw the republicans out!!!

All you spazzes should be made fun of. What's funny is the disability of the reporter was #1 being a mindless Democrat drone. Wow, you have that disability too. Maybe you can apply to the government for money for that
^ Now that's a good Drumpf minion statement right there.

The guys a fucking asshole. Please America defeat him and throw the republicans out!!!

All you spazzes should be made fun of. What's funny is the disability of the reporter was #1 being a mindless Democrat drone. Wow, you have that disability too. Maybe you can apply to the government for money for that
^ Now that's a good Drumpf minion statement right there.

:lmao:

Another twit heard from. Thanks for the trolling, there

Funny. What did Hillary have to do with Beghazi? BTW, Stevens' mother wants you assholes to stop blaming Hillary and using her son for political propaganda. Why don't you honor her wishes?
Who is referring to Stevens?

I'm talking about the security team who's family all say Hillary is a liar.

Hillary can pay for the children of the men with permanent disabilities now too.

No, they don't ALL say that. And BTW, they were already dead at that point. Like Hillary said: "What difference at this point does it make?"

What did Hillary Clinton tell families in Benghazi case?

In Context: Hillary Clinton's 'What difference does it make'

No, they don't ALL say that. And BTW, were they already dead at that point? Like Hillary said: "What difference at this point does it make?"

Since she doesn't care. She can cough up child support and college tuition.

"There is no end to Trump's lies and spin. He doesn't know when to stop. He can't stop."

In that regard he represents republicans well.

No, they don't ALL say that. And BTW, were they already dead at that point? Like Hillary said: "What difference at this point does it make?"

Who said she doesn't care? Why did NaziCons in Congress cut the embassy security budget? Hillary warned them not to do that.

149673_488263811194015_1852661204_n.jpg

Who said she doesn't care? Why did NaziCons in Congress cut the embassy security budget? Hillary warned them not to do that.

149673_488263811194015_1852661204_n.jpg
Oh. Here comes the drooling lib hack talking points.

First, I think that there is a grandfather clause, which claims you don't have to, provided the building was built before the law was made.

Second, even so, the fact is, he did it. He paid for it. Not the government.

You left-wingers think that because you make a law, that somehow it's not the working people of this country that do everything. You are wrong. A bunch of useless trash in Washington DC doesn't do jack. It's the working people, the business people, and companies and corporations, that make everything.

If you people didn't even exist, we'd be fine, and no on would miss you. If we didn't exist, you'd starve to death.

First, I think that there is a grandfather clause, which claims you don't have to, provided the building was built before the law was made.

Second, even so, the fact is, he did it. He paid for it. Not the government.

You left-wingers think that because you make a law, that somehow it's not the working people of this country that do everything. You are wrong. A bunch of useless trash in Washington DC doesn't do jack. It's the working people, the business people, and companies and corporations, that make everything.

If you people didn't even exist, we'd be fine, and no on would miss you. If we didn't exist, you'd starve to death.

Funny spin. Thanks for playing...

Forum List

Back