Trump on a Roll Gets ObamaCare Ruled Unconstitutional MAGA Trump 2020

Here's the problem with that. As Roberts pointed out in his previous decision, we already use these "mandates" extensively throughout the tax code. We just call them "tax incentives" instead. If the Court strikes down the mandate on the premise that using tax penalties to coerce behavior is unconstitutional, it would unravel thousands of similar abuses of the tax code. He wasn't ready to make that leap. Maybe this time he will be, but I doubt it.

It would be nice, but there is no way the SCOTUS will do that.

Far too much social engineering going on within the tax code. Taxes should be used to raise money, not control behavior.

screen-shot-2017-03-08-at-2-14-28-pm.jpg

~S~
Liberals have nothing but memes. Another example of how the public education system doesn't prepare students to properly debate when they become adults.

That's because it is unconstitutional. No way should Americans be forced to buy a commercial product.

If Renquist had still been alive and Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, Obamacare would have been kicked to the curb as it should have been.

Here's the problem with that. As Roberts pointed out in his previous decision, we already use these "mandates" extensively throughout the tax code. We just call them "tax incentives" instead. If the Court strikes down the mandate on the premise that using tax penalties to coerce behavior is unconstitutional, it would unravel thousands of similar abuses of the tax code. He wasn't ready to make that leap. Maybe this time he will be, but I doubt it.

Its still a commercial product and there is no way anyone should have been able to tell we Americans we had to buy it.

Renquist would have kicked Obamacare to the curb.

That's because it is unconstitutional. No way should Americans be forced to buy a commercial product.

If Renquist had still been alive and Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, Obamacare would have been kicked to the curb as it should have been.

Its still a commercial product and there is no way anyone should have been able to tell we Americans we had to buy it.

I totally agree. But that would also apply to the tax deductions for home mortgage interest, and thousands of other tax incentives. I think they should all go. Do you?

I totally agree. But that would also apply to the tax deductions for home mortgage interest, and thousands of other tax incentives. I think they should all go. Do you?

I do.

Yup.

Yup.

Well, that's three of us. I wish we could build some consensus on this issue nation-wide. I've met very few people who get it.

Trump delivers on another campaign promise. Trump looks unbeatable in 2020.

< A federal appeals court has determined the individual mandate in the nation's health care law is unconstitutional. >

Court declares Obamacare individual mandate unconstitutional
Unbeatable??? Isn't that what us Dems thought about Hillary?? He's very beatable if all Dems come out to vote

Any Democrat who is taking advantage of this economy or concerned about their investments will have to double think that choice. You have a successful businessman running the country just as successfully, and have to ask if you want Biden, Warren, or Sanders monkeying around with it; people who all vow to put the brakes on the economy with huge tax increases on our job creators.

Some of us older folks live by the adage "If it's not broke--don't fix it."
And you think Obama broke it?

It’s only fitting and proper that we let the profiteers and money grubbers run our healthcare system.

It’s only fitting and proper that we let the profiteers and money grubbers run our healthcare system.

Your comment reminds me of something that happened years ago just before Commie Care passed. I was at the post office in a long line. An elderly black woman in front of me was upset and said aloud "Here we are, all standing in this line, and they only got one post office worker waiting on all of us." She said it loud enough for the post office worker to hear. So I told the lady "Don't look now, but these are the same people they want to run our healthcare in this country." She gave me a dirty look like Aunt Esther on Sanford and Sons.

When has government ever ran anything efficiently or correctly? And why would you want those same people running our healthcare?

< A federal appeals court has determined the individual mandate in the nation's health care law is unconstitutional. >

Unbeatable??? Isn't that what us Dems thought about Hillary?? He's very beatable if all Dems come out to vote

Any Democrat who is taking advantage of this economy or concerned about their investments will have to double think that choice. You have a successful businessman running the country just as successfully, and have to ask if you want Biden, Warren, or Sanders monkeying around with it; people who all vow to put the brakes on the economy with huge tax increases on our job creators.

What does Obama have to do with it? My point is, before those Democrats you speak of go to the voting booth, they really have to question if they want to chance their good fortunes we've experienced with Trump's economic policies, especially since the Democrats vow to do just the opposite?

You might think a lot of bad things when it comes to Trump, whether it's what he says, fighting back when he gets attacked, his Tweets, but you can't ignore the great things he's done for this country economically.

What does Obama have to do with it? My point is, before those Democrats you speak of go to the voting booth, they really have to question if they want to chance their good fortunes we've experienced with Trump's economic policies, especially since the Democrats vow to do just the opposite?

You might think a lot of bad things when it comes to Trump, whether it's what he says, fighting back when he gets attacked, his Tweets, but you can't ignore the great things he's done for this country economically.
Tell me ,what has he done??? A trade war no one wins ? A trillion dollar tax break for mostly billionaires? a 2% GDP when he promised 7% ? A cut in saving the climate ?

Tell me ,what has he done??? A trade war no one wins ? A trillion dollar tax break for mostly billionaires? a 2% GDP when he promised 7% ? A cut in saving the climate ?

What has he done? He's given us the lowest unemployment in 50 years. He's brought us record breaking employment numbers in all minority categories. New highs in the stock market, more jobs available than people that can actually do them. He has drastically reduced the border problem with no help from the commies, by threatening Mexico if they don't stop the flow from their other borders. More Americans bringing home more money. Hit a new record in median household income. Record holiday spending this season, and it's expected to carry on until the end of the year.

What do you mean what has he done?

What has he done? He's given us the lowest unemployment in 50 years. He's brought us record breaking employment numbers in all minority categories. New highs in the stock market, more jobs available than people that can actually do them. He has drastically reduced the border problem with no help from the commies, by threatening Mexico if they don't stop the flow from their other borders. More Americans bringing home more money. Hit a new record in median household income. Record holiday spending this season, and it's expected to carry on until the end of the year.

He gave us?? He brought us ? WTF did he do except take over an ever growing economy from Obama ?

He gave us?? He brought us ? WTF did he do except take over an ever growing economy from Obama ?

He put it on steroids. He instituted tax cuts for our job creators. He created a policy that for every business regulation created, two are removed in it's place. He got rid of Commie Care mandates and fines that were burdensome on businesses. He not only gave payroll tax deductions for working Americans, but more deductions in filing income tax. He actually did things to make the economy grow. DumBama was the most anti-business President of our lifetime. He didn't do one thing for our businesses during his two terms, and in fact, made things harder for them to create profit and jobs.

The economy didn't grow because of DumBama, it grew in spite of him. With Trump's economy, it's growing because of him.

He put it on steroids. He instituted tax cuts for our job creators. He created a policy that for every business regulation created, two are removed in it's place. He got rid of Commie Care mandates and fines that were burdensome on businesses. He not only gave payroll tax deductions for working Americans, but more deductions in filing income tax. He actually did things to make the economy grow. DumBama was the most anti-business President of our lifetime. He didn't do one thing for our businesses during his two terms, and in fact, made things harder for them to create profit and jobs.

The economy didn't grow because of DumBama, it grew in spite of him. With Trump's economy, it's growing because of him.
Yeah dumbama as you call him was just another dem president coming in to rescue America from some ah republican 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains and you republicans want to call that chopped liver???

Yeah dumbama as you call him was just another dem president coming in to rescue America from some ah republican 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains and you republicans want to call that chopped liver???
And if you want to play the % game he dropped unemployment % more than trump

Where's the infrastructure? Wheres the reducing cost of drugs??? They're laying on the pos McConnell's desk

Forum List

Back