Trump on a Roll Gets ObamaCare Ruled Unconstitutional MAGA Trump 2020

Yes, and you're equivocating your ass off. You're trying to pretend, like most statists, that any limitation on government power is a call for anarchy, that someone who rejects your preferred regulations wants NO RULES AT ALL!!!!

Where have I seen these arguments before???

ObamaCare is not my preferred regulation ...

So you say - but why do you pretend repealing ACA would be anarchy? Why do you keep equating it to "no rules"? You know that's not the desire, nor would it be the result.

There is no mechanism in place to revert back to some set of rules and regulations from the past. I do not know why this is so hard for you to grasp.

Are you just making this all up? Tell me one or two things that can't be reversed that was created by Commie Care.

Reversed to what? The rules and Regs that once existed no longer do.

You were the one that claimed we can't get rid of Commie Care because the hospitals would have to reverse their regulations. I'm just asking what you are talking about and give me an example or two.

Yes, and you're equivocating your ass off. You're trying to pretend, like most statists, that any limitation on government power is a call for anarchy, that someone who rejects your preferred regulations wants NO RULES AT ALL!!!!

Where have I seen these arguments before???

ObamaCare is not my preferred regulation ...

So you say - but why do you pretend repealing ACA would be anarchy? Why do you keep equating it to "no rules"? You know that's not the desire, nor would it be the result.

There is no mechanism in place to revert back to some set of rules and regulations from the past. I do not know why this is so hard for you to grasp.

Are you just making this all up? Tell me one or two things that can't be reversed that was created by Commie Care.

Reversed to what? The rules and Regs that once existed no longer do.

LOL - Are you just goofing around? I'm sure there are copies laying around somewhere.

Congratulations to the most popular man in obama BARACK AMERICA!

he had to share "the most popular man" title with Trump. they're tied. Michelle wins most popular woman

Michelle Obama is 'most admired woman' in new poll
Obama, Trump tied for most admired man: Gallup

If putting Black Face wasn't frowned on, I am sure that Rump would try that to get the lone spot for Men. And if he thought he could get away with it, he would don womens clothing and try to outst Michelle. But I've seen composites of him in drag and that would be one damned ugly broad.

Why does ACA need to be "replaced".
Repealed or dismantled, yes. Replaced, no.
What we had before ObamaCare worked just fine.

I wouldn't go that far. Even before ACA, health care cost way too much, and we're trying to finance regular health care expenses with "group insurance" - which is delusional. Both of these issues need to be addressed. But ACA made both of them worse, so it needs to go.

Trump delivers on another campaign promise. Trump looks unbeatable in 2020.

< A federal appeals court has determined the individual mandate in the nation's health care law is unconstitutional. >

Court declares Obamacare individual mandate unconstitutional
The supremes have already ruled on this. Do you really thing Roberta is going to change his mind, loser.?

perhaps one day someone will be able to figure out the psychopathy of pieces of garbage who want people to die.
Just saying

screen-shot-2017-03-08-at-2-14-28-pm.jpg

~S~

< A federal appeals court has determined the individual mandate in the nation's health care law is unconstitutional. >

That's because it is unconstitutional. No way should Americans be forced to buy a commercial product.

If Renquist had still been alive and Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, Obamacare would have been kicked to the curb as it should have been.

Unbeatable??? Isn't that what us Dems thought about Hillary?? He's very beatable if all Dems come out to vote

Any Democrat who is taking advantage of this economy or concerned about their investments will have to double think that choice. You have a successful businessman running the country just as successfully, and have to ask if you want Biden, Warren, or Sanders monkeying around with it; people who all vow to put the brakes on the economy with huge tax increases on our job creators.

Some of us older folks live by the adage "If it's not broke--don't fix it."

The supremes have already ruled on this. Do you really thing Roberta is going to change his mind, loser.?

perhaps one day someone will be able to figure out the psychopathy of pieces of garbage who want people to die.
Just saying

That was exactly my thought when Commie Care started, and my employer (like so many others) dropped his coverage for us. What kind of animal would create such a flawed policy that would rob hard working people of something they worked their entire life for? What kind of maniac would increase the cost of plans to buy votes like guaranteeing birth control, over people who are on life sustaining medication?

Just saying

Perhaps one day you'll be able to understand that people can disagree with you without evil intent.
Just saying.

That's because it is unconstitutional. No way should Americans be forced to buy a commercial product.

If Renquist had still been alive and Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, Obamacare would have been kicked to the curb as it should have been.

Here's the problem with that. As Roberts pointed out in his previous decision, we already use these "mandates" extensively throughout the tax code. We just call them "tax incentives" instead. If the Court strikes down the mandate on the premise that using tax penalties to coerce behavior is unconstitutional, it would unravel thousands of similar abuses of the tax code. He wasn't ready to make that leap. Maybe this time he will be, but I doubt it.

Forum List

Back