Trump on a Roll Gets ObamaCare Ruled Unconstitutional MAGA Trump 2020

Trump promised that he would repeal and replace the ACA with better cheaper universal health care, and so far he hasn't don't ANY of those things.
If he destroys the ACA without keeping his promise, he will NEVER be re-elected.
Baloney. Trump was elected because he promised to dismantle ObamaCare. Trump is part of the way there, he's eliminated the mandate part of ObamaCare. He will completely dismantle ObamaCare soon enough and he will will win the 2020 election.

Sorry, but the sell by date of his "Replacement" has already expired.

Democrats are the evil party. Republicans are the stupid party!

stupid but nice...until Trump came along!

Trump promises to "repeal and replace" and he promised that the replacement would be "better, cheaper, healthcare for all". But just like "Build the Wall", the healthcare mantra was "repeal and replace". The midterm elections were lost by Republicans BECAUSE people didn't want Obamacare dismantled, and they wanted the healthcare that was promised.
Also, women didn't take kindly to the Republican replacement which termed rape, incest, and pregnancy as "pre-existing conditions", and failed to force employers to include reproductive health services in their employee health insurance.
At this point it makes more sense to repeal ObamaCare and then take our time trying to find a sensible replacement. Rushing into finding a replacement would obviously be a big mistake.

Trump promised that he would repeal and replace the ACA with better cheaper universal health care, and so far he hasn't don't ANY of those things.
If he destroys the ACA without keeping his promise, he will NEVER be re-elected.
Baloney. Trump was elected because he promised to dismantle ObamaCare. Trump is part of the way there, he's eliminated the mandate part of ObamaCare. He will completely dismantle ObamaCare soon enough and he will will win the 2020 election.

Trump promises to "repeal and replace" and he promised that the replacement would be "better, cheaper, healthcare for all". But just like "Build the Wall", the healthcare mantra was "repeal and replace". The midterm elections were lost by Republicans BECAUSE people didn't want Obamacare dismantled, and they wanted the healthcare that was promised.

Also, women didn't take kindly to the Republican replacement which termed rape, incest, and pregnancy as "pre-existing conditions", and failed to force employers to include reproductive health services in their employee health insurance.

If that was the case, he would have never been elected in the first place. Say what you will about healthcare, but it's something nobody has an answer to. His other promises were kept, or he made great attempts at keeping them. Then when you considered the investigations, the harassment by the commies, the impeachment thing, they are trying to keep him from MAGA because most everything he's dealt with was successful.

It's very common in our system of government for a President to lose the Congress during midterms. But the truth is, both sides had record turnouts for midterms, so Trump's supporters were still behind him. It's just that hate won that round for the commies.

At this point it makes more sense to repeal ObamaCare and then take our time trying to find a sensible replacement. Rushing into finding a replacement would obviously be a big mistake.

No, it does not. ObamaCare changed 1000s of rules and regulations. Removing ObamaCare will not magically revert them all back to square one. Hospitals and healthcare companies changed the way they did business because of ObamaCare, there is no turning back time. It has to be replaced when it is repealed.

No, it does not. ObamaCare changed 1000s of rules and regulations. Removing ObamaCare will not magically revert them all back to square one. Hospitals and healthcare companies changed the way they did business because of ObamaCare, there is no turning back time. It has to be replaced when it is repealed.
That's idiotic. ACA was overreaching and attempted things government has no business fucking with. ”Replacing it” assumed its goals need to be preserved (while conveniently leaving those goals unstated). They do not. Rip it out, to the root, and "replace" it with nothing. Then get to work on undoing the rest of meddlesome laws that painted is into this corner in the first place.

That's idiotic. ACA was overreaching and attempted things government has no business fucking with. ”Replacing it” assumed its goals need to be preserved (while conveniently leaving those goals unstated). They do not. Rip it out, to the root, and "replace" it with nothing. Then get to work on undoing the rest of meddlesome laws that painted is into this corner in the first place.

That sounds lovely, but it is not the way the world works.

If it's totally repealed, then yes, all those regulations are gone with it. Hospitals will be able to easily convert back to the way they did their business; this time without government telling them how, the way it should be.

That sounds lovely, but it is not the way the world works.
Nothing? That's it?

If it's totally repealed, then yes, all those regulations are gone with it. Hospitals will be able to easily convert back to the way they did their business; this time without government telling them how, the way it should be.

Yes, regulations are gone with it and nothing replaces them. Now there are no rules and regulations for hospitals to follow. Good luck with that.

Yes, regulations are gone with it and nothing replaces them. Now there are no rules and regulations for hospitals to follow. Good luck with that.
The obvious presumption is that we'd revert to the laws that existed before ACA. But go ahead and squeal ”anarchy" if it suits your agenda. Which raises the question, what is your agenda?

The obvious presumption it's that we'd revert to the laws that existed before ACA. But go ahead and squeal ”anarchy" if it suits your agenda. Which raises the question, what is your agenda?

Those laws no longer exist. There is no "going back in time"...it just does not work that way.

Trust me, without Commie Care, there will still be more than enough regulation in controlling them. I spent ten years in medical, and we used to have weekly meetings, many times to discuss new government changes. It's simply part of the business. The doctors and hospitals will not only do just fine, but be better than ever.

You can't take step two until you complete step one, and that is remove the entire cancer, and start anew. It may not happen overnight, in a week, a month, or five months, but they will eventually come up with something better.

The obvious presumption it's that we'd revert to the laws that existed before ACA. But go ahead and squeal ”anarchy" if it suits your agenda. Which raises the question, what is your agenda?

Those laws no longer exist. There is no "going back in time"...it just does not work that way.

It does if we demand it.
Are you giving up on your "libertarian" schtick altogether?

blah blah blah "government takeover of health care" blah blah blah

So where is the Republican replacement, dumbass?

They've been promising you one for TEN YEARS now. Where is it?

You've been hoaxed. The GOP sold us all down the river to single payer health care decades ago, and you are way too stupid to see it.

You just sit there and take it up the ass just the way they want you to.
You sound butthurt over your party's Fascist power grab being undone.

There is a replacement.

Liberty.

Go buy an insurance plan, or don't. That's how Liberty works.

Trust me, without Commie Care, there will still be more than enough regulation in controlling them. I spent ten years in medical, and we used to have weekly meetings, many times to discuss new government changes. It's simply part of the business. The doctors and hospitals will not only do just fine, but be better than ever.

You can't take step two until you complete step one, and that is remove the entire cancer, and start anew. It may not happen overnight, in a week, a month, or five months, but they will eventually come up with something better.

My wife is still in it, and there is no going backwards.

I am no fan of ObamaCare, it is the main reason I rank Obama as the 2nd worst POTUS ever, so I am not fighting to keep it.

It does if we demand it.

I am a pragmatist, I deal in reality and not the fantasy world you live in. Nobody is demanding shit, nobody ever does. That is why we are sitting here with 23 trillion dollars in debt. As I said in my first post, your idea sound great, but it is not how the world works no matter how much you stomp your feet.

It does if we demand it.

I am a pragmatist, I deal in reality and not the fantasy world you live in. Nobody is demanding shit, nobody ever does. That is why we are sitting here with 23 trillion dollars in debt. As I said in my first post, your idea sound great, but it is not how the world works no matter how much you stomp your feet.

Yeah, it is the way the world works. When it comes to politics, the world works however we like. What do you like?

My wife is still in it, and there is no going backwards.

I am no fan of ObamaCare, it is the main reason I rank Obama as the 2nd worst POTUS ever, so I am not fighting to keep it.

But you're demanding it be replaced? What's that supposed to mean? What's the difference? What about ACA needs replacing?

Yeah, it is the way the world works. When it comes to politics, world works however we like. What do you like?

So, you like being 23 trillion in debt?

You like the NSA spying on us?

You like all the rights the PATRIOT Act took away?

You like all those things?

Forum List

Back