trump on Hillary: A president under indictment would represent Constitutional Crisis

A man with a conscious would step down. trump is an empty vessel of human waste.
I've realized, no matter what great damning, damaging, hypocritical, flip flop, proof you present them, they'll just move on and ask you about something else.

Didn't trump also make what Hillary did a felony, and then after did what Hillary did?

Trump also said anyone who pleads the fifth is guilty, then later plead the 5th. Unbelievable. It doesn't matter to these people.

I'm afraid young people are stupid and will be attracted to Trump. Thank God for abortion. But I can see Trump luring kids in just like he and Jeffrey Epstein did back in the day. Yes with Clinton. But not Jimmy Kimmell.

I've realized, no matter what great damning, damaging, hypocritical, flip flop, proof you present them, they'll just move on and ask you about something else.

Didn't trump also make what Hillary did a felony, and then after did what Hillary did?

Trump also said anyone who pleads the fifth is guilty, then later plead the 5th. Unbelievable. It doesn't matter to these people.

I'm afraid young people are stupid and will be attracted to Trump. Thank God for abortion. But I can see Trump luring kids in just like he and Jeffrey Epstein did back in the day. Yes with Clinton. But not Jimmy Kimmell.

Forum List

Back