Trump on Obama - “It’s absolutely incredible how he’s protected.”

Obama's worshiping sycophantic media, treating him like a sacred object....venerating him, adoring him ... protecting him from all his mistakes, in a cocoon.... it's disgusting. I'm no fan of Trump, but he is right this time.

Thanks God for Fox News.

Fox News sure did you right last November. They fed you horseshit up until election day and you believed every second of it. It was everybody else who was wrong until it turned out everybody else was right. Talk about a cocoon... :eusa_whistle:

They just didn't know how badly the election was being fixed..... :)

Obama's worshiping sycophantic media, treating him like a sacred object....venerating him, adoring him ... protecting him from all his mistakes, in a cocoon.... it's disgusting. I'm no fan of Trump, but he is right this time.

Thanks God for Fox News.

Fox News sure did you right last November. They fed you horseshit up until election day and you believed every second of it. It was everybody else who was wrong until it turned out everybody else was right. Talk about a cocoon... :eusa_whistle:

The sad thing is you really think that's true.

what do you call it when some precincts recorded more votes than they had registered voters? what do you call it when some precincts had zero romney votes recorded? what do you call it when military absentee ballots were "lost" ?

No, the idiot was Obama for not accepting Trump's offer. By doing nothing Obama tossed charities under the Bus who could have benefited greatly from that Five Million Dollar windfall. It makes rational people question whether Obama does indeed have something to hide.
Actually, Obama did quite a bit for Sandy victims with federal aid. Far more than the $5 million Trump offered in fact.

What did Trump do for victims of Hurricane Sandy?

He did nothing with his own money, which means he did nothing.

He did what presidents of the federal government do which is to help with federal aid. That's what they're in the positition to do and that's what he did. Americans clearly understand that even though you don't as we re-elected him. On the other hand, Trump clearly had $5 million he was prepared to offer to charity. How much did he give to Sandy victims? I'm not saying he didn't give, maybe he did. How much?

what do you call it when some precincts recorded more votes than they had registered voters? what do you call it when some precincts had zero romney votes recorded? what do you call it when military absentee ballots were "lost" ?

Umm... what precincts had more votes than voters? What about precincts with zero Obama voters?

Actually, Obama did quite a bit for Sandy victims with federal aid. Far more than the $5 million Trump offered in fact.

He did what presidents of the federal government do which is to help with federal aid. That's what they're in the positition to do and that's what he did. Americans clearly understand that even though you don't as we re-elected him. On the other hand, Trump clearly had $5 million he was prepared to offer to charity. How much did he give to Sandy victims? I'm not saying he didn't give, maybe he did. How much?

Just a question: why should the govt bail out people who build in flood prone areas and do not buy insurance?

It's amazing how whiny and outraged the right can get when they're not winning. Boohoo mainstream media, reverse racism, everyone worships Obama WAAAAAAAAAAAA

official-seal-of-the-republican-party.png

They whine pretty loudly when they're winning too. Something about being a republican is a having a knob broken that is set on being permanently pissed

Just a question: why should the govt bail out people who build in flood prone areas and do not buy insurance?

Because in America, we elect people to represent our interest in a centralized federal government; and as a people, our interest is helping out those who need the help after facing natural disaster. It's called, "compassion."

Umm... what precincts had more votes than voters? What about precincts with zero Obama voters?

more votes than voters----St. Lucie county, florida, some in NJ
zero romney----several precincts in Pa and NY

there are more, if you really care, look it up

Because in America, we elect people to represent our interest in a centralized federal government; and as a people, our interest is helping out those who need the help after facing natural disaster. It's called, "compassion."

So I guess you are telling me to drop my flood insurance since the govt will bail me out if my home floods.

what happened to personal responsibility? I understand compassion for those unable to help themselves, and I support that completely.

But my question was why should WE (the govt) bail out people who build in flood prone areas and do not buy flood insurance?

Does your compassion also apply to those that do not buy car insurance? should the govt buy them a new car if they get in a wreck and are uninsured?

So I guess you are telling me to drop my flood insurance since the govt will bail me out if my home floods.

what happened to personal responsibility? I understand compassion for those unable to help themselves, and I support that completely.

But my question was why should WE (the govt) bail out people who build in flood prone areas and do not buy flood insurance?

Does your compassion also apply to those that do not buy car insurance? should the govt buy them a new car if they get in a wreck and are uninsured?

Hey n00b, we do not use rational analogies around here!

:cool:

It's interesting that any employer can ask for and get grades from universities, proof of citizenship and thorough background checks as conditions of employment. When our president is asked for those same things, he and his minions in the press act insulted.

Obama works for us. I know that many democrats will go apoplectic at the notion, but it's true. It is not unreasonable to want to know the background of someone holding the highest office in the nation.

In the end, he is answerable to the people.

Why is he shirking his duty?

Hey n00b, we do not use rational analogies around here!

:cool:

how foolish of me to apply logic to a liberal comment

You seem to miss the fact that Trump gives his own money, not money coerced from citizens.

Apparently, democrats believe everyone else's money is theirs to give as they see fit.

Damn that lying doctor in Hawaii, a publisher said differently. Damn that lying birth certificate.

So explain the publisher brochure?
Easy to explain ... it was an error by the publishing agency which admits the error. And before you go off on some wild tangent, here's proof that it was an error ... an article in the New York Times, that was published before the pamphlet which has so easily fooled you, about Barack Obama becoming Harvard'd first black Law Review president...

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

Do you actually mean to tell me that the author of a work has no say in the promotion of his work?

Please.

Obviously, Obama knew of the pamphlet and approved of it. Our president is perfectly happy to be a Kenyan when it suits him.

You should see a professional about your 'anger' issues... or better yet go shoot yourself instead of speeders.

Racist assholes like you give REAL conservatives a bad name.

HAHAHA. The board notes that, like all libulals, you evaded the issue and sunk to making personal attacks. No wonder you don't have any friends.

Great answer but you forgot to call redfish a wacist.

You should see a professional about your 'anger' issues... or better yet go shoot yourself instead of speeders.

Racist assholes like you give REAL conservatives a bad name.

HAHAHA. The board notes that, like all libulals, you evaded the issue and sunk to making personal attacks. No wonder you don't have any friends.

I noticed you deleted your post that I was responding to, I guess it just proved how racist you were being at that time, and leaving it in THIS post would have made you look...... well ....... hypocritical.

I also noticed that your 'tag 'em and bag 'em' mindset failed you HORRIBLY, as the very LAST thing anyone here would label me is a 'libulal'.

You must be drunk ALREADY today... :dunno:

[

I also noticed that your 'tag 'em and bag 'em' mindset failed you HORRIBLY, as the very LAST thing anyone here would label me is a 'libulal'.

You must be drunk ALREADY today... :dunno:

HAHAHA. More namecalling. You're a libulal for sure. Libulals never ever ever discuss the issues.

Forum List

Back