Trump on Obama - “It’s absolutely incredible how he’s protected.”

If Obama was white he never would have gotten into college...

So there are no whites at Harvard Law?

You think I said that, do you? I think you've been out in the sun too long.

He'd have never gotten into Occidental without his scamming the foreign student aid program.

Not many white folks born in Kenya...
I eagerly await your proof that Obama got into Occidental with foreign student aid ...

If Obama was white he never would have gotten into college...

So there are no whites at Harvard Law?

You think I said that, do you? I think you've been out in the sun too long.

He'd have never gotten into Occidental without his scamming the foreign student aid program.

Not many white folks born in Kenya...

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were a posting member here, but you're actually a troll.

Donald-Trump-Wild-Hair.jpg

. You act as though there's no such thing as Conservative media. How come they haven't found anything?

They did. Breitbart showed us a year ago that obozo's own literary agency said he was born in kenya. There's your smoking gun.

. You act as though there's no such thing as Conservative media. How come they haven't found anything?

They did. Breitbart showed us a year ago that obozo's own literary agency said he was born in kenya. There's your smoking gun.
That's not a smoking gun since even Breitbart said they believe it's a mistake. You got anything real?

That's not a smoking gun since even Breitbart said they believe it's a mistake. You got anything real?

Breitbart took the view that obozo was born in america and invented the story of foreign birth so he could get a scholarship and that may well be true and that means obozo is guilty of the crime of fraud.

What we know for sure is that obozo told his literary agency he was born in kenya.

Breitbart took the view that obozo was born in america and invented the story of foreign birth so he could get a scholarship and that may well be true and that means obozo is guilty of the crime of fraud.

What we know for sure is that obozo told his literary agency he was born in kenya.

What a pity all you can do is lie, eh, rightwingnut? How come you have no proof that Obama told them that if you "know it for sure?" Not to mention, that publication came after Occidental, after Columbia, after he was admitted into Harvard, and after the news reported he was born in Hawaii.

You don't even have a squirt gun, no less a smoking gun. You do have a limp noodle though.

[
What a pity all you can do is lie, eh, rightwingnut? How come you have no proof that Obama told them that if you "know it for sure?" Not to mention, that publication came after Occidental, after Columbia, after he was admitted into Harvard, and after the news reported he was born in Hawaii.

You don't even have a squirt gun, no less a smoking gun. You do have a limp noodle though.

Of course obozo had to continue the lie even after he got out of college. He couldn't very well admit he had obtained a scholarship thru fraud. THINK

[

Of course obozo had to continue the lie even after he got out of college. He couldn't very well admit he had obtained a scholarship thru fraud. THINK

If Obama was claiming he was born in Kenya, then why was the NY Times claiming he was born in Hawaii?

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review - NYTimes.com

As usual, you make no sense. Why would Obama tell (using your logic) the NY Times he was born in Hawaii if he was trying to scam the universities you can't prove he was scamming?

And I'm still waiting for you to post the evidence which proves how you know Obama told the literary agency in 1991 that he was born in Kenya. You said you know this "for sure," yet you have yet to post even a shred of evidence showing this?? :eusa_liar:

[

If Obama was claiming he was born in Kenya, then why was the NY Times claiming he was born in Hawaii?

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review - NYTimes.com

As usual, you make no sense. Why would Obama tell (using your logic) the NY Times he was born in Hawaii if he was trying to scam the universities you can't prove he was scamming?

And I'm still waiting for you to post the evidence which proves how you know Obama told the literary agency in 1991 that he was born in Kenya. You said you know this "for sure," yet you have yet to post even a shred of evidence showing this?? :eusa_liar:
Good luck on getting an answer to that.

[

And I'm still waiting for you to post the evidence which proves how you know Obama told the literary agency in 1991 that he was born in Kenya. :

How else can you explain it.? Are we supposed to think the agency just assumes that all american blacks were actually born in kenya??? That idea is absurd. Obozo must have told them. THINK

Forum List

Back