Trump on Obama - “It’s absolutely incredible how he’s protected.”

Please explain.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4Nd0tABtzE]Bill Maher Blasts Donald Trump for Suit Over Orangutan Joke: Suck It Up - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Km4R377s4M]Seth Meyers Destroys Donald Trump @ White House Correspondents Dinner 5/1/2011 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7UcQcD9INI]Top 10 Crazy Donald Trump Moments - YouTube[/ame]​

I asked the OP to explain. BTW Trump is suing Mahre for Slander.
Mahre also reneged on a promise to Trump.
Who gives a fuck what a TV show host has to say.

Mahre told a joke, he didn't say that it was a fact. If you conservatives are so smart, why is it that you can't tell the difference between a stand up comedy routine and actual facts?

52/48 is hardly a mandate. yes, obozo won, yes, romney was weak in some areas. yes, the media helped obama. yes, there was voter fraud.
Again ... what voter fraud?

You claimed more votes than voters in St. lucie county, Florida, and I proved you were wrong about that. You pointed to precincts where Romney got no votes and I showed you precincts where Obama got no votes.

So what voter fraud occurred?
Proved WHAT? Where is your evidence?
So? Have you reviewed the "evidence" I posted? Do you agree with me that the voter fraud claim of there being more votes cast than there were registered voter in St. Lucie county, Florida, is complete bullshit?

I think Trump needs a psych eval.

I think it's that he's "Crazy like a fox" and I don't mean Fox News.

I don't think Trump believes most of the stuff he spouts. I think he knows when he spouts this birther nonsense, the media will pay attention to him, and that in turn will get them to pay attention to his TV show which I think the novelty has worn off a long time ago.

(Seriously, how often can we watch celebrity has-beens try to do business stuff and it still be interesting?)

I don't think Trump believes most of the stuff he spouts. I think he knows when he spouts this birther nonsense, the media will pay attention to him, and that in turn will get them to pay attention to his TV show which I think the novelty has worn off a long time ago.

(Seriously, how often can we watch celebrity has-beens try to do business stuff and it still be interesting?)

Seriously................how can you support a media whore who you yourself think doesn't believe anything they themselves say?

Seriously................how can you support a media whore who you yourself think doesn't believe anything they themselves say?

I wasn't expressing support.. just trying to explain his behavior.

Frankly, Trump has been the same media whore for the last 30 years. He's just finding new ways to get attention. Much like Madonna, it's harder to invent yourself as you get older.

Mahre told a joke, he didn't say that it was a fact. If you conservatives are so smart, why is it that you can't tell the difference between a stand up comedy routine and actual facts?

Very few republicans have a sense of humor.

what do you want, trump is an idiot.

that idiot you speak of has made trillions. I hardly call that being an idiot.
Obama knows he can get millions off the people in this country and also do anything he wants. Why would he need trumps offer anyway.

[

anyone with nothing to hide would release his school records for 5 mill. I would do it for much less than that :eusa_angel:

clearly there is something in those records that obama does not want the public to see.

but don't expect anyone in the MSM to dig it out.

He got a scholarship based on foreign status. The grades prove he was an affirmative action student. Those are among the possibilities for why he's hiding his records.

[

anyone with nothing to hide would release his school records for 5 mill. I would do it for much less than that :eusa_angel:

clearly there is something in those records that obama does not want the public to see.

He got a scholarship based on foreign status. The grades prove he was an affirmative action student. Those are among the possibilities for why he's hiding his records.

If obama was a conservative republican, there would be reporters digging through the garbage at columbia and harvard trying to find something on him, they would be bribing clerks to give them copies of his records, they would be making up lies and posting them as facts, the MSM would have run this story as their lead every night until the records were released.

But since obama is a liberal democrat and the first black president, nothing else matters. He could be the reincarnation of Attilla the Hun or Idi Amin and it would be OK as long as he stayed black and liberal.

[

You don't know what you're talking about ... Obama's grades were good enough to earn him magna cum laude honors from Harvard Law School.

If obama was a conservative republican, there would be reporters digging through the garbage at columbia and harvard trying to find something on him, they would be bribing clerks to give them copies of his records, they would be making up lies and posting them as facts, the MSM would have run this story as their lead every night until the records were released.

But since obama is a liberal democrat and the first black president, nothing else matters. He could be the reincarnation of Attilla the Hun or Idi Amin and it would be OK as long as he stayed black and liberal.
You've been trained well. You act as though there's no such thing as Conservative media. How come they haven't found anything?

Actually, Obama is not a liberal. He just ran as a Democrat. If Bush actually had been a fiscal conservative, those two wars he started probably would not have happened.

Well it sure got quiet in here.

C'mon, thereisnospoon, you said you'd be on my posts like black on Obama. You challenged me on may assertion that the claim of more votes than voters in St. Lucie, Florida, was nothing but rightwing bullshit -- yet you have yet to comment on the proof I showed you??

C'mon, ShootSpeeders, you ridiculously asserted that Obama grades "prove he was an affirmative action student" -- yet no reply to me pointing out that Obama graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School??

if obozo was white he'd have had no chance at the wh. The media has refused to investigate any of the questions about this guy. All because he's black.

$imagesCAASOMWW.jpg

If obozo was white he'd have had no chance at the WH. The media has refused to investigate any of the questions about this guy. All because he's black.

Trump to Malzberg: I Was Vilified for Obama ?Birther? Challenge

Monday, 04 Feb 2013 07:50 PM

Billionaire businessman Donald Trump told veteran radio broadcaster Steve Malzberg on Monday that he was vilified by the mainstream media for offering to donate $5 million to charity if President Barack Obama released his college transcripts.

“They all came to his defense: ‘How dare Trump do that?’” Trump said on the premiere of “The Steve Malzberg Show” on Newsmax TV in New York. “It was $5 million that can go to Sandy, but I would’ve been willing to pay much, much more than that.

“It was incredible,” Trump added. “It’s absolutely incredible how he’s protected.”

During the 2012 presidential campaign, Trump launched a controversial “birther’’ campaign against President Obama, claiming that Obama was not born in Hawaii.

“I offered him $5 million if he showed, just showed, these college transcripts and also some documentation. Very simple stuff. Passport documentation. And he didn’t do it,” Trump said. “Then, I gave him a certain number — and I said I would raise it very, very substantially from $5 million, and he still didn’t do it.”

The mainstream media “thought it was terrible that I had asked for that,” Trump added. “He could’ve made a lot of money for showing a few documents — literally, a few pages worth of documents and maybe some passport documentation.”

If Obama was white, he'd be Kennedy.

If obozo was white he'd have had no chance at the WH. The media has refused to investigate any of the questions about this guy. All because he's black.

Trump to Malzberg: I Was Vilified for Obama ?Birther? Challenge

Monday, 04 Feb 2013 07:50 PM

Billionaire businessman Donald Trump told veteran radio broadcaster Steve Malzberg on Monday that he was vilified by the mainstream media for offering to donate $5 million to charity if President Barack Obama released his college transcripts.

“They all came to his defense: ‘How dare Trump do that?’” Trump said on the premiere of “The Steve Malzberg Show” on Newsmax TV in New York. “It was $5 million that can go to Sandy, but I would’ve been willing to pay much, much more than that.

“It was incredible,” Trump added. “It’s absolutely incredible how he’s protected.”

During the 2012 presidential campaign, Trump launched a controversial “birther’’ campaign against President Obama, claiming that Obama was not born in Hawaii.

“I offered him $5 million if he showed, just showed, these college transcripts and also some documentation. Very simple stuff. Passport documentation. And he didn’t do it,” Trump said. “Then, I gave him a certain number — and I said I would raise it very, very substantially from $5 million, and he still didn’t do it.”

The mainstream media “thought it was terrible that I had asked for that,” Trump added. “He could’ve made a lot of money for showing a few documents — literally, a few pages worth of documents and maybe some passport documentation.”

If Obama was white, he'd be Kennedy.

If Obama was white he never would have gotten into college...

Forum List

Back