Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Why does a government and society built by democrats fall apart so easily after a couple years of an independent such as trump, president?

Because Democrats build garbage.

Democrats can have motel 6, I want Trump's vision.
Vision ? He’s Intellectually BLIND.

The irony of the situation is that for so long Trump has pushed the coronavirus being a "democrat hoax" and told people in states to force their governor to reopen their states.

Now you have people who even after hearing Trump call it serious and deadly, still think it's a hoax.
Why does a government and society built by democrats fall apart so easily after a couple years of an independent such as trump, president?

Trumps vision is a hotel tower in Moscow.

The irony of the situation is that for so long Trump has pushed the coronavirus being a "democrat hoax" and told people in states to force their governor to reopen their states.

Now you have people who even after hearing Trump call it serious and deadly, still think it's a hoax.

Trumps vision is a hotel tower in Moscow.
With illegal immigrant workers from Ukraine.

Trying to avoid a panic
Right idea
Weird that other world leaders managed to not panic their citizens.

And this is Trump we are talking about. The same guy who couldn't stop talking about an "immigrant invasion" The same Trump whose inaugural address was titled "American Carnage" . The same Trump who is currently falsely claiming that Portland is on fire. Puhleese.
Trump’s lie about not wanting to ‘panic’ Americans is as ridiculous as it is lame.

Trump not only has contempt for America’s war dead but he has contempt for the intelligence of the American people.
Nancy got the same briefing since she's speaker of the house come to Chinatown was her call for action
Pelosi is not the president.

I can post dozens of videos showing Biden Coumo Pelosi and other dems downplaying the virus...when they were asked why they did that... each one said just what Trump said....did not want to panic society...so this is yet another false scandal....don't you have any reasons for us to vote FOR Biden and not just against Trump?......
I can post dozens of videos showing Biden Coumo Pelosi and other dems downplaying the virus...when they were asked why they did that... each one said just what Trump said....did not want to panic society...so this is yet another false scandal....don't you have any reasons for us to vote FOR Biden and not just against Trump?......
When a president proves he is incompetent, dishonest, and has brought great harm to the nation, there is nothing wrong with voting him out office. It's hard to imagine Biden being a more discussing and incompetent president than Trump.

Guess you haven't seen the list of what he will do if elected. Eye opening it is.

No sane American would vote for it. But then you lefty loons seem to be far from sane.
No, sane American would vote for Trump. In a contest of whose the nuttiest, I'm afraid Biden would lose. Nobody beats the Trump on this issue.
Sane Americans see the destruction of the Democrat campaign platform. Blue city riots defund the police, no protection given to the public
only the insane can't see it.
The insane say what you do. There is no protection of the public now. Not when police are killing unarmed citizens.
My side isn't rioting it's your side
Wrong. And I made a thread showing it.

Gotcha, Biden said he was in the top half of his class, but he was near the bottom. But that's OK. Your standards are in sand
Are you surprised Biden and Trump are both liars?
That's why I'm not voting for either corporate tool.
You?
Seriously ? That’s like calling Mother Teresa and Hitler both Murderers.
I suppose it makes some sound neutral to put TrumpHole and Biden at the same level, but TrumpHole has the blood of 200k on his hands. Biden’s entire family has been in service to others while Trump’s entire family has been in stealing from others....

Nancy got the same briefing since she's speaker of the house come to Chinatown was her call for action
Pelosi is not the president.
I went through this yesterday. The president is the one who authorizes who else gets to see the PDB.

And I don't think Trump approved for Nancy Pelosi to get to read what he received. That would put her in a position to dispute any claim Trump makes of not knowing something.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Other than admitting the downplay, it comes as no big revelation. At the time I called the administration's actions as playing both ends against the middle. While Trump took the head buried in the sand approach, the executive branch medical science team went completely towards the other end of the spectrum. What we needed was a sensible middle ground.
Unfortunately no one is paying attention to the middle ground.

A pretty good example of how this childish tribalism is killing us. Literally, now.
200,000 deaths, totally exaggerated but...

200,000 deaths across country, 50 states, over the past 7 months

That averages 4,000 deaths in every state over a 7 month period
That averages 571 deaths every month, for 7 months, in every state
That averages 118 deaths every week for 7 months, in every state
That averages 17 deaths every day for 7 months, in every state

The total number of deaths from ALL causes this year stands at 1,903,360
minus 200,000 leaves 1,703,360 people who have died from something other then
the deadly Chinese Viral Double pneumonia
There is no chinese virus. Those 1.7 million people did not die without people trying to save them from death when they knew those people were facing death.

Gotcha, Biden said he was in the top half of his class, but he was near the bottom. But that's OK. Your standards are in sand
Are you surprised Biden and Trump are both liars?
That's why I'm not voting for either corporate tool.
You?
The Trump family is so loathsome that TrumoHole himself never approved of Jared as a son in law till he was sure he had a like criminal bent with a father prosecuted for tax evasion, illegal campaign contributions and witness tampering. Then, he became a true TrumpHole too.

6 bankrupt companies and can't borrow a dime from a USA bank

There is nothing left to be said.
You know what's great about the internet...you can't scrub everything
You can't trace everyone who has captured what was but is no more
Lies are a bitch to keep up with and documenting them makes it impossible
Eventually they come back to bite you in the ass
Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive
Exactly and we have obama's lies on record. H1N1 60 million effected
And that still less than the over 6 million affected by trumps lies.

On the 31st, Trump put in the China travel ban and Biden said it was xenophobic and racist. Immediately before, Biden’s advisers said a travel ban is premature and the President should “stop panicking.” On February 6th, Biden’s advisers said it’s not very likely it will be a serious pandemic and in a lethal form, it will be negligible.
On February 11 and 13, Ron Klain, Biden’s adviser said it’s not serious. We aren’t facing a health epidemic, we’re facing a fear epidemic. It was an attack on the President for raising concerns.
On the 20th, Biden adviser Zeke Emanuel said this is all an overreaction.
On the 23rd, Pelosi told everyone to gather in Chinatown.
On the 29th, Zeke said the masks do not work (that is the day the first American dies from COV).
On March 12th, the day the President is putting in a ban on Europe, Lisa Monaco, a top adviser to Biden and Biden himself, go out and team up to say the European travel ban is unnecessary. It’s premature.
Biden said nothing about a lockdown, masks, social distancing, the National Defense Production Act until after the President raised these issues.
This clown Biden is telling everyone if people had listened to him, people wouldn’t be dead, but it is not what he said.

I suppose it makes some sound neutral to put TrumpHole and Biden at the same level, but TrumpHole has the blood of 200k on his hands. Biden’s entire family has been in service to others while Trump’s entire family has been in stealing from others..
Biden, along with every other POTUS of the last fifty years, would have done a much better job of responding to the current pandemic than Trump has, but Biden has been in service to rich corporate interests for his entire adult life; he only looks reputable in respect to Don the Con.
awareness.jpg

Joe Biden Just Made a Big Promise to His Wall Street Donors

On the 31st, Trump put in the China travel ban and Biden said it was xenophobic and racist. Immediately before, Biden’s advisers said a travel ban is premature and the President should “stop panicking.” On February 6th, Biden’s advisers said it’s not very likely it will be a serious pandemic and in a lethal form, it will be negligible.
On February 11 and 13, Ron Klain, Biden’s adviser said it’s not serious. We aren’t facing a health epidemic, we’re facing a fear epidemic. It was an attack on the President for raising concerns.
On the 29th, Zeke said the masks do not work (that is the day the first American dies from COV).
On March 12th, the day the President is putting in a ban on Europe, Lisa Monaco, a top adviser to Biden and Biden himself, go out and team up to say the European travel ban is unnecessary. It’s premature.
Biden said nothing about a lockdown, masks, social distancing, the National Defense Production Act until after the President raised these issues.
This clown Biden is telling everyone if people had listened to him, people wouldn’t be dead, but it is not what he said.

This is what Biden said:

This is what Biden said:

Biden is and has always been, a moron. Just as the quotes in the article I posted show, as are those in his campaign are morons. And Biden bungled the H1N1 situation, as one insider has admitted.

The total number of deaths from ALL causes this year stands at 1,903,360
minus 200,000 leaves 1,703,360 people who have died from something other then
the deadly Chinese Viral Double pneumonia
The coronavirus has become the 3rd leading cause of death in the USA.
Right behind heart disease, and cancer.
3rd

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

And now we know the truth behind it all.
Of course Joe said it was xenophobic. Everything coming from the Trump administration was that it was minor, just 15 cases, soon to go away, and it wasn't any more serious than the flu.

Of course Joe said that Trump overreacted. How was he to know that Trump was just briefed 3 days earlier that the coronavirus was serious, deadly, airborne, and 5 times worse than any other flu.

Do you mean like the decades of peace after WWI

Came crashing down so easily 1939 and 1941
I wish I could say it slower so you can understand. I stated that the Democrats have built this country for years, decades. They control the government, the bureaucracy. The Democrats have written the rules and regulations forever. I can go on and on. But even you, should get the point.

And all that the demoRats have built, was so weak, so fake, all garbage, that it comes crashing to an end in simple times of crisis?

From Flint, Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, and the list goes on. Cities that are destroyed or completely unsafe.

Rioting, human feces piled in the streets, homeless camps, whole neighborhoods destroyed.

Everything the demoRats take over and control, demoRats destroy.

Thank you for allowing me to respond to your stupid comment and reiterate how demoRats have destroyed everything.

This is what Biden said:

Biden is and has always been, a moron. Just as the quotes in the article I posted show, as are those in his campaign are morons. And Biden bungled the H1N1 situation, as one insider has admitted.

trump is the moron here. And he is costing lives.

Forum List

Back