Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

no it's like if you have cancer but stick a fork in a electrical socket and die they classify that has electrical shock death
With COVID 19 IF YOU TEST POSITIVE AND COMMIT SUICIDE THEY COUNT THAT AS COVID RELATED
You know they only send questionable causes of death to the medical examiner. Quincy doesn't go around doing an autopsy on people just because they died.

So somebody given to the medical examiner is saying they don't know what killed them. And somebody from a car crash, or run over by a truck, or getting shot, or having a piano dropped on them, wouldn't be sent to the medical examiner.

Once Routine, Autopsies Now Scarce At U.S. Hospitals

December 15, 2011

"An autopsy costs about $1,275, according to a survey of hospitals in eight states. But Medicare and private insurers don't pay for them directly

Since you weren't part of that discussion go back and read what brought it up

I started it ass-wipe.

I pointed out that Pelosi would only get to see the PDB if Trump personally gave his permission to show it to her.

And I doubt Trump said that Pelosi could see his briefs.

Pelosi, Democrats criticizes Trump on Russia after intel briefing
Politics Jul 2, 2020

The two top Democrats in Congress said Thursday that any threats to U.S. troops must be pursued “relentlessly,” rebuking President Donald Trump after receiving a highly classified briefing about intelligence that Russia offered bounties for killing U.S. troops in Afghanistan.

Trump and the White House have repeatedly insisted that the president wasn’t originally briefed because the information was unverified, even though it’s rare for intelligence to be confirmed without a shadow of doubt before it is presented to senior government decision-makers. Officials have told The Associated Press and other news organizations that
the information was included in one of the president’s written daily briefings last year and again this year.

Dang..... I thought Nancy already got a copy of those PDB's with the information about russian bounties. Why did she wait a year, until she got briefed on it to bring it up?

All those excuses doesn’t mean anything.
Even one of his advisers Navarro warned Trump in writing this pandemic will hit US

He was in daily meetings with the heads of the CDC, and NIH, and you want him to ignore them in favor of Peter Navarro?

Mid March outbreak was small here in US . True. ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING? In January, February and March China was in full scale war of Coronavirus. The whole world knew this is a big health crisis. March and April Trump and Fox are very busy downplaying the crisis. Didn’t start ordering supplies still mid March. That is a total failure of the administration. Then he blamed China and Obama.

OMG....Downplaying while behind the scenes fighting it very aggressively....I tell ya. Your argument here is pure Bull Shit....You are using hindsight to nit pick his response and I don't recall reading from you or any other democrat in here at the time anything of the sort, other than when he did act you calling him a wannabe dictator or some such....

What you are doing is politicizing this virus, and it is disgusting.

Now you tell me what kind of a president is that? Trump is part of the problem. As long as Trump is the president I don’t think this crisis will go away.

I think Trump's actions during this virus were far better than the previous administrations reaction to H1N1, that's for sure....And, ofcourse this crisis won't go away, because you people can't be honest for one second...
As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Trump is also responsible for your acne and the mole in your back yard.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

Why can’t you guys ever hold Trump responsible for anything?
why do you attack him for everything he does???

he tried to keep the people calm,,,whats wrong about that???

Calm? Like he does at his hate rallies? Do you mean like that?
dont change the subject,,,

So not calm thank you.
what I dont get is why are dems trying so hard to get trump re-elected???
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Is that what you are doing in here? Trying to change minds? And to do that you hurl insults, and slurs at the people you disagree with to accomplish that? Hmmm....I actually think it would "break the brains" of liberals like yourself to admit that Trump has done anything positive....even though you know he has.
How can I change your mind? We’d have to live in the same reality first.

You said you were here to change minds...I didn't say that...How you approach it is up to you....But, the current tactic you are using is a failure...

It's amazing how one leftist after another like colfax and eddiew believe that if somehow they can just convey how much they really, truly, totally hate Trump it will somehow convince us to vote against our own interests for Biden. That while they shallowly deny all the hate coming from Biden, Pelosi, Schummer and company

Absolutely...They are vapid of anything even remotely tied to rational, intelectual debate...I understand that Trump triggers them, but my God....They can't have a civil conversation anymore without using a slew of slurs and insults that would get them punched in the mouth in person.
Now you are playing like the victim.
Hate Trump? My GOD. What is there to like Trump? A totally corrupted, racist dog shit, traitor, disgusting, dishonest, liar human being.
Can’t have a civil conversation? You want me to go to Gizmo. Is that a civil conversation?

Pelosi? Visiting her constituents in China town is a violations?

Trump lied to Americans downplayed the Coronavirus. Trump lied...... people died. Is that supposed to be acceptable?

Ah, that is pure bull shit, triggered, talking point crap....Look at the videos, Pelosi not only visited the people of Chinatown, she was there NOT wearing a mask, surrounded by people less than 6 ft away, telling people it was safe....BUT, you want to hammer Trump for not panicing at the very same time....Where is your shame?

Bullshit? Really? Pelosi visited her constituents in Chinatown February 24, 2020. Mask and social distancing was not even enforced at that time. California went on lock down March 20, 2020 using Fauci guidelines.
What part of that don’t you understand?

I don't understand how you can nakedly give Pelosi a pass, while at the same time you are everserating Trump for not taking to the airwaves and scream "the sky is falling", while hiding a Democrat you justify trying to use the when what was in place? Shouldn't have Pelosi been showing leadership as well? I mean she is speaker, no?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Ah, that is pure bull shit, triggered, talking point crap....Look at the videos, Pelosi not only visited the people of Chinatown, she was there NOT wearing a mask, surrounded by people less than 6 ft away, telling people it was safe....BUT, you want to hammer Trump for not panicing at the very same time....Where is your shame?

Bullshit? Really? Pelosi visited her constituents in Chinatown February 24, 2020. Mask and social distancing was not even enforced at that time. California went on lock down March 20, 2020 using Fauci guidelines.
What part of that don’t you understand?[/QUOTE]
I don't understand how you can nakedly give Pelosi a pass, while at the same time you are everserating Trump for not taking to the airwaves and scream "the sky is falling", while hiding a Democrat you justify trying to use the when what was in place? Shouldn't have Pelosi been showing leadership as well? I mean she is speaker, no?

The speaker of the house doesn't get to see the presidents daily brief unless Trump gives his permission to show it to her. And I doubt Trump lets the speaker read his PDB's.

So Pelosi didn't know what Trump knew.

Trump "playing it down" meant they never let anybody know how bad it was.

Why does a government and society built by democrats fall apart so easily after a couple years of an independent such as trump, president?

Because Democrats build garbage.

Democrats can have motel 6, I want Trump's vision.
Vision ? He’s Intellectually BLIND.
What is your plan to stop the virus?
The virus ? First we fire Trumps Fat Ass.
that wasnt the question. quit deflecting, troll

you have to understand: in politics, only the brave survive

that son of a bitch Trump is brave and getting braver

he'll say ANYTHING to suit his purposes, my friends. he's not afraid like other politicians. he has that in common with Biden

What part of that don’t you understand?

The speaker of the house doesn't get to see the presidents daily brief unless Trump gives his permission to show it to her. And I doubt Trump lets the speaker read his PDB's.

So Pelosi didn't know what Trump knew.

Trump "playing it down" meant they never let anybody know how bad it was.
[/QUOTE]
blame the demoncrats, and you try to say they didnt know!?! 2 weeks ago, i suppose you will say pill-osi was set up at the dog groomers too, right? you are deranged

Medical examiners from Colorado to Michigan use the same definition. In Macomb and Oakland counties in Michigan, where most of the deaths in that state occurred, medical examiners classify any death as a coronavirus death when the postmortem test is positive. Even people who died in suicides and automobile accidents meet that definition.

Medical examiners only examine people who have an unknown or disputed cause of death. Someone who came in from an auto crash and died of his injuries would NOT be sent to the medical examiner.

Someone who got run over by a truck, would not be sent to the medical examiner.

Quincy is a busy man, they don't bother him unless they don't know the cause of death.
It’s not necessarily that the cases are going to the medical examiner for postmortems, it’s that the medical examiner collects the data for death certificates.

The death certificate will list the most proximate cause of death and then any contributing factors. Someone who died in a car accident isn’t going to have COVID as a contributing cause. The instances that have been discovered of something like this happen were errors, which if you have hundreds of thousands of data point, a few are always going to be in error.

you have to understand: in politics, only the brave survive

that son of a bitch Trump is brave and getting braver

he'll say ANYTHING to suit his purposes, my friends. he's not afraid like other politicians. he has that in common with Biden
Brave isn’t what I’d describe Trump as. Craven is much more apt. Bravery is speaking the truth. Trump doesn’t have the guts to do it.

blame the demoncrats, and you try to say they didnt know!?! 2 weeks ago, i suppose you will say pill-osi was set up at the dog groomers too, right? you are deranged
We spend $60 billion a year to bring everything important happening everywhere in the world to the presidents attention.

And Trump decided from the start to "pay it down" and not tell congress, or the governors or the mayors, how bad the coronavirus was.

The virus was clearly as bad as it was made out to be
Post the number of deaths in the same time period of 2018 and 2019, and let’s see. You must have those figures to make such a statement

About 34,000 or so deaths from the flu.
Currently you're at 195,000 from Corona. I'd say that makes it worse than the flu

Where have you been for the last several months? I mean seriously, it's as if you people live in a cave. The numbers are a complete joke. A big fat LIE. The way they've done that has been explained over and over and over.

At this point, I'm thinking that the people who believe this BS are borderline senile senior citizens who don't get out much and get all their info ONLY from the controlled mainstream media.
I don't deal in right-wing, white trash, Deplorable conspiracy theories. I deal in facts. Refute them if you can.

Oh yeah, you're really getting the truth and "facts" from corrupt governments, globalist oligarchs and the controlled corporate media. :lmao: :itsok:

There are corrupt govts. There are oligarchs. And some media have agendas. But that doesn't explain why you are laughing at the CDC report I put up. You think COVID is a hoax? if so. Prove it. If not, what are you going on about. And in that case STFU you moron.
The death counts are! Prove one death by wuhan

Medical examiners from Colorado to Michigan use the same definition. In Macomb and Oakland counties in Michigan, where most of the deaths in that state occurred, medical examiners classify any death as a coronavirus death when the postmortem test is positive. Even people who died in suicides and automobile accidents meet that definition.

Medical examiners only examine people who have an unknown or disputed cause of death. Someone who came in from an auto crash and died of his injuries would NOT be sent to the medical examiner.

Quincy is a busy man, they don't bother him unless they don't know the cause of death.
they would be examined to check for drugs and intoxication
!

We spend $60 billion a year to bring everything important happening everywhere in the world to the presidents attention.

And Trump decided from the start to "pay it down" and not tell congress, or the governors or the mayors, how bad the coronavirus was.
Naw

no it's like if you have cancer but stick a fork in a electrical socket and die they classify that has electrical shock death
With COVID 19 IF YOU TEST POSITIVE AND COMMIT SUICIDE THEY COUNT THAT AS COVID RELATED
You know they only send questionable causes of death to the medical examiner. Quincy doesn't go around doing an autopsy on people just because they died.

So somebody given to the medical examiner is saying they don't know what killed them. And somebody from a car crash, or run over by a truck, or getting shot, or having a piano dropped on them, wouldn't be sent to the medical examiner.

December 15, 2011

"An autopsy costs about $1,275, according to a survey of hospitals in eight states. But Medicare and private insurers don't pay for them directly
stop dodging the issue covid related versus covid caused one is not the cause of death and the other is, but all are counted as if covid killed them

Science Magazine Editor Pens Scathing Critique Of Trump’s ‘Shameful’ COVID-19 Lies.

These lies demoralized the scientific community and cost countless lives in the United States,” wrote Herbert Holden Thorp, editor in chief of Science magazine.

The editor in chief of Science magazine, one of the world’s leading academic journals, published a harsh denouncement of President Donald Trump on Friday, laying into him for lying to the American people and demoralizing the scientific community about the deadliness of COVID-19.

In his editorial for Science, which has been in publication since 1880, Herbert Holden Thorp addressed Trump’s admission that he intentionally downplayed the coronavirus to journalist Bob Woodward, as revealed in Woodward’s upcoming book, “Rage.”

We can hear Trump’s own voice saying that he understood precisely that severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 ... was deadly and spread through the air,” Thorp wrote. “As he was playing down the virus to the public, Trump was not confused or inadequately briefed: He flat-out lied, repeatedly, about science to the American people. These lies demoralized the scientific community and cost countless lives in the United States.”

Since you weren't part of that discussion go back and read what brought it up

I started it ass-wipe.

I pointed out that Pelosi would only get to see the PDB if Trump personally gave his permission to show it to her.

And I doubt Trump said that Pelosi could see his briefs.
o k and AS I showed you Pelosi get's those same briefings when she was telling everybody to come out to Chinatown

Science Magazine Editor Pens Scathing Critique Of Trump’s ‘Shameful’ COVID-19 Lies.

These lies demoralized the scientific community and cost countless lives in the United States,” wrote Herbert Holden Thorp, editor in chief of Science magazine.

The editor in chief of Science magazine, one of the world’s leading academic journals, published a harsh denouncement of President Donald Trump on Friday, laying into him for lying to the American people and demoralizing the scientific community about the deadliness of COVID-19.

In his editorial for Science, which has been in publication since 1880, Herbert Holden Thorp addressed Trump’s admission that he intentionally downplayed the coronavirus to journalist Bob Woodward, as revealed in Woodward’s upcoming book, “Rage.”

We can hear Trump’s own voice saying that he understood precisely that severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 ... was deadly and spread through the air,” Thorp wrote. “As he was playing down the virus to the public, Trump was not confused or inadequately briefed: He flat-out lied, repeatedly, about science to the American people. These lies demoralized the scientific community and cost countless lives in the United States.”
You really want to know what's shameful? counting all deaths as if they were caused by covid when they aren't

It's always fun to mock your ignorance.

Florida health official says man who died in motorcycle crash listed as coronavirus death

Questions are being raised about Florida’s coronavirus death toll reporting after a man who died in a motorcycle accident was listed in the COVID-19 death count.

Dr. Raul Pino, an Orange County health officer, told Fox 35 News that a supposed coronavirus victim in his 20s died in a motorcycle crash and didn't have any underlying conditions.

December 15, 2011

stop dodging the issue covid related versus covid caused one is not the cause of death and the other is, but all are counted as if covid killed them
Ding ding ding

Forum List

Back