Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

YET HERE YOU ARE PATTING THE FOREIGNER ON THE INTERNET BACK FOR HIS USE OF AUTOPSIES
Are you talking about the room mate that had serious health conditions and the death certificate didn't include COVID-19.
I'll drive this discussion
Dude we just had this discussion let me refresh your memory on what you said about autopsies
'Medical examiners only examine people who have an unknown or disputed cause of death. Someone who came in from an auto crash and died of his injuries would NOT be sent to the medical examiner.

Someone who got run over by a truck, would not be sent to the medical examiner.

Quincy is a busy man, they don't bother him unless they don't know the cause of death."

YET HERE YOU ARE PATTING THE FOREIGNER ON THE INTERNET BACK FOR HIS USE OF AUTOPSIES

And Nancy told people to come on out to Chinatown

I hate to admit it, but Pelosi, the governors and the mayors fell for Donald Trumps bullshit.

Trump said there was noting to worry about, just 15 cases, soon going down to almost zero. It was no worse than the flu. Trump told people to continue with their normal daily lives.

Yeah.... people fell for Trumps bullshit. I admit it.
Trump implemented travel bans while democrats wanted to party and impeach. lol

You may be driving, but you haven't picked a direction. Which foreigner and what autopsies are you making reference to. I gave you my best guess, and you rejected it.

Yes imagine how democrats have inflated the death count
The worst i've seen is a 25% inflation claim. Even at that theorized but unproven error rate, there would still be at least 150,000 confirmed direct coronavirus deaths.

You may be driving, but you haven't picked a direction. Which foreigner and what autopsies are you making reference to. I gave you my best guess, and you rejected it.
Dude we just had this discussion let me refresh your memory on what you said about autopsies
'Medical examiners only examine people who have an unknown or disputed cause of death. Someone who came in from an auto crash and died of his injuries would NOT be sent to the medical examiner.

Quincy is a busy man, they don't bother him unless they don't know the cause of death."

Yale researchers found that from March 1 to April 4, there were 8,128 COVID-related deaths reported. Excess deaths accounted for nearly two times that amount for the same period.

The researchers say the number of excess deaths isn’t necessarily attributable directly to COVID-19, but it could include people who were too frightened to seek treatment for unrelated illnesses due to the pandemic.

If that's the point you're making, then the proven coronavirus death count is back to 200,000

Yale researchers found that from March 1 to April 4, there were 8,128 COVID-related deaths reported. Excess deaths accounted for nearly two times that amount for the same period.

The researchers say the number of excess deaths isn’t necessarily attributable directly to COVID-19, but it could include people who were too frightened to seek treatment for unrelated illnesses due to the pandemic.

If that's the point you're making, then the proven coronavirus death count is back to 200,000
not when they count anything as COVID 19 death if you test positive even suicide

Dude, are you talking about a directed autopsy? One where the family requests it?

I'm not denying they perform autopsy's the family pays for. Hell.... George Floyd got two autopsy's

BTW: Neither was positive for COVID-19

While President Trump acted to protect American lives, Joe Biden sought to oppose and undermine the LIFE SAVING BAN, claiming Trump was being 'HYSTERICAL' by implementing the ban he called 'XENOPHOBIC':

While President Trump instituted his life saving travel ban to protect Americans...

Dude. You're late to the party.

Thanks for showing that politicians, including mayors, governors, and even the speaker of the house, fell for Trump BULLSHIT.

Trump told people to continue with their normal activities. It was all going away shortly. There were only 15 cases soon to go down to almost zero.

Yeah... people believed Trump at their peril. I admit it.

Turn that around to saying because of the corruption of the dems and their supporters,half a million Americans will be dead by years end,the economy has collapsed,businesses will close and not reopen,and millions will be permanetely out of work because of the dem party,turn that post around to saying that and you nailed it and hit a home run.lol
Turn your turn-around around.
Trump basically told states like NY, NJ, Conn that the virus was going away by itself, it wasn't any worse than the flu, and there was no need to take precautionary measures.

Meanwhile a Trump was told in january, the exact opposite.

Trump hoped to "trick" the democrat governors into letting the virus run rampant through their states, and then blame them for the outbreak.

Well that plan backfired, after the dem governors got it under control, no thanks to Trump, and since the virus doesn't obey politics, the republican governors are now paying the plrice.
Your grasping at straws as always.your being afucking liar that it was the dems who let the virus go,desperation time from you.hee hee.
All lies with no evidence. On the flip side, evidence exists to the contrary, and Trump drove a mac truck through this pandemic that caused it to explode killing almost 200,000. Trump is mentally, morally, and intelligently unfit. He will be voted out because of the evil him and his base have caused; Maria Teresa Kumar: Trump ‘directly responsible for the cause of death’

BIDEN PUBLICLY ADMITS HE IS ONCE AGAIN - AS ALWAYS - WRONG ABOUT FOREIGN POLICY AND THAT HE WAS WRONG TO OPPOSE PRESIDENT TRUMP'S LIFE SAVING TRAVEL BAN, THAT TRUMP WAS NOT ACTING HYSTERICAL BY IMPLEMENTING IT & THAT IT IS NOT 'XENOPHOBIC':

not when they count anything as COVID 19 death if you test positive even suicide

Even if you subtract all accidents and all suicides, that does't drop the total below 130,000.

Suffocation suicides
  • Number of deaths: 13,075
Poisoning suicides
  • Number of deaths: 6,554
Motor vehicle traffic deaths
  • Number of deaths: 40,231

While President Trump acted to protect American lives, Joe Biden sought to oppose and undermine the LIFE SAVING BAN, claiming Trump was being 'HYSTERICAL' by implementing the ban he called 'XENOPHOBIC':

Dude. You're late to the party.

Thanks for showing that politicians, including mayors, governors, and even the speaker of the house, fell for Trump BULLSHIT.

Trump told people to continue with their normal activities. It was all going away shortly. There were only 15 cases soon to go down to almost zero.

Yeah... people believed Trump at their peril. I admit it.

• Love
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back