Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

gun shot
MURDER

People with bullet holes, even if they have COVID-19 are listed as having died of gunshots.

FYI, if they listed them as died from the coronavirus, then life insurance companies with "suicide" clauses would have to pay. And if murders were listed as coronavirus, than DA's would have to drop the charges.

And those things didn't happen.

If Trump had acted to save lives, he would have saved lives. He didn't. This is an unbelievably stupid argument.

I saw this same argument in the run up to the Iraq war. Replublicans posted c;lips of politicians repeating the lies that Bush was telling about WMD's in Iraq.

It only proves that people listen to the president, and act in accordance with what he says. Even if it means people die.
Explain how Bush got Crazy Joe, Clinton, Halfbright, et al to claim Iraq had WMDs......

gun shot
MURDER

People with bullet holes, even if they have COVID-19 are listed as having died of gunshots.

FYI, if they listed them as died from the coronavirus, then life insurance companies with "suicide" clauses would have to pay. And if murders were listed as coronavirus, than DA's would have to drop the charges.

And those things didn't happen.
They make it up as they go. It's all lies all the time.

Why does a government and society built by democrats fall apart so easily after a couple years of an independent such as trump, president?

Because Democrats build garbage.

Democrats can have motel 6, I want Trump's vision.
Vision ? He’s Intellectually BLIND.
What is your plan to stop the virus?
The virus ? First we fire Trumps Fat Ass.
that wasnt the question. quit deflecting, troll
funny, it ended with a (?)
typical demoncrat. this was the question--- What is your plan to stop the virus? ---and you couldnt even answer a very simple question w/out deflecting...you are very intelligent----NOT
The same answer I gave MONTHS ago to a similar question. . Why would it change with a non medical science president and Vice President. Seriously ? You think the virus can be stopped with anything but science ? Rediculous. Small Pox, polio etc.....medical science. Get real. You’re not qualified for anyother answer.

Last edited:
BIDEN PUBLICLY ADMITS HE IS ONCE AGAIN - AS ALWAYS - WRONG ABOUT FOREIGN POLICY AND THAT HE WAS WRONG TO OPPOSE PRESIDENT TRUMP'S LIFE SAVING TRAVEL BAN, THAT TRUMP WAS NOT ACTING HYSTERICAL BY IMPLEMENTING IT & THAT IT IS NOT 'XENOPHOBIC':

This a lie of unbelievable proportions. Trump's life saving travel ban didn't save lives because of his stupidity and racism when he didn't close down Europe in time, while simultaneously calling it a hoax. You are a liar.

Trump never called it a hoax stop lying

I'm waiting for the rebuttal.

The president, who often dismissed special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation and his impeachment as hoaxes, portrayed the Democrats’ criticism of his coronavirus policy as a continuation of a campaign to bring him down.

What's True
During a Feb. 28, 2020, campaign rally in South Carolina, President Donald Trump likened the Democrats' criticism of his administration's response to the new coronavirus outbreak to their efforts to impeach him, saying "this is their new hoax." During the speech he also seemed to downplay the severity of the outbreak, comparing it to the common flu.
What's False
Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.

BIDEN PUBLICLY ADMITS HE IS ONCE AGAIN - AS ALWAYS - WRONG ABOUT FOREIGN POLICY AND THAT HE WAS WRONG TO OPPOSE PRESIDENT TRUMP'S LIFE SAVING TRAVEL BAN, THAT TRUMP WAS NOT ACTING HYSTERICAL BY IMPLEMENTING IT & THAT IT IS NOT 'XENOPHOBIC':

This a lie of unbelievable proportions. Trump's life saving travel ban didn't save lives because of his stupidity and racism when he didn't close down Europe in time, while simultaneously calling it a hoax. You are a liar.

The president, who often dismissed special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation and his impeachment as hoaxes, portrayed the Democrats’ criticism of his coronavirus policy as a continuation of a campaign to bring him down.

Trump called the Russia investigation a hoax by the Democrats, and it wasn't a hoax. As a matter of fact, the select senate intelligence committee confirmed it was not a hoax. Explain what is different from one hoax to the next hot shot. You can't, because you are full of shit and a liar.

Besides trying to re-write history to erase their being on the wrong side of it during this pandemic, the Democrats seek to create a 'scandal' ... again ... where there is none ... again ... that is based on the fact that President Trump refused to initiate panic amongst Americans...while taking life saving actions to protect / save Americans ... which Democrats opposed doing so much that they attempted to attack and publicly undermine the President while House Democrats authored legislation intended to PREVENT the President from protecting and saving American lives...

BRILLIANT! I personally love how the Democrats want to keep reminding Americans how they have failed the American people and were prepared to sacrifice American lives to make Trump look bad and help them take back power!

Bwuhahaha

What's True
During a Feb. 28, 2020, campaign rally in South Carolina, President Donald Trump likened the Democrats' criticism of his administration's response to the new coronavirus outbreak to their efforts to impeach him, saying "this is their new hoax." During the speech he also seemed to downplay the severity of the outbreak, comparing it to the common flu.
What's False
Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.

Well now, it isn't the common flu now is it? Trump told us that himself. Again, what he told Woodward, was a 180 from what he told the crowd, and he compared it to the Russian hoax, which I proved it was not. You have yet to provide an intelligent rebuttal to the facts by way of Trump's own mouth. You are a loser and a liar.

Besides trying to re-write history to erase their being on the wrong side of it during this pandemic, the Democrats seek to create a 'scandal' ... again ... where there is none ... again ... that is based on the fact that President Trump refused to initiate panic amongst Americans...while taking life saving actions to protect / save Americans ... which Democrats opposed doing so much that they attempted to attack and publicly undermine the President while House Democrats authored legislation intended to PREVENT the President from protecting and saving American lives...

BRILLIANT! I personally love how the Democrats want to keep reminding Americans how they have failed the American people and were prepared to sacrifice American lives to make Trump look bad and help them take back power!

Bwuhahaha
This is not an argument debunking anything. You just exposed yourself as a loser by replacing an argument with a rant. You never said shit.

It only proves that people listen to the president, and act in accordance with what he says. Even if it means people die.
why did the democrat house start legislation to stop the President's travel ban?

If Trump had told congress, the governors and the mayors what he had just been briefed on January 28th 2020, they would have been 100% his decision to cut off flights from china 3 days later.

Since Trumps public statements of there not being any danger from the coronavirus, they objected to actions they didn't see a reason for.

wheres the proof it happened,,thats proof its a lie,,

It comes down to credibility. Trump said he never said it. The person who says he said it disagrees. Trump has a history of lying and telling mistruths. It's not hard to believe who has more credibility.
the queen needs one of her subjects to whipe her ass go my son do a good job for your queen

I thought you were too busy sucking your King's knob to post on here?

Acually, his king is way to busy sucking Putin's knob.

Medical examiners from Colorado to Michigan use the same definition. In Macomb and Oakland counties in Michigan, where most of the deaths in that state occurred, medical examiners classify any death as a coronavirus death when the postmortem test is positive. Even people who died in suicides and automobile accidents meet that definition.

Medical examiners only examine people who have an unknown or disputed cause of death. Someone who came in from an auto crash and died of his injuries would NOT be sent to the medical examiner.

Someone who got run over by a truck, would not be sent to the medical examiner.

Quincy is a busy man, they don't bother him unless they don't know the cause of death.
It’s not necessarily that the cases are going to the medical examiner for postmortems, it’s that the medical examiner collects the data for death certificates.

The death certificate will list the most proximate cause of death and then any contributing factors. Someone who died in a car accident isn’t going to have COVID as a contributing cause. The instances that have been discovered of something like this happen were errors, which if you have hundreds of thousands of data point, a few are always going to be in error.

You know, my room mate died at the end of June of this year, right when the pandemic was raging at some of it's worst. And, she didn't die because of COVID, she died because she had a heart condition, COPD, diabetes and was overweight. What was the cause of death on her death certificate? They said she died from heart failure due to her heart condition and COPD. Nothing was mentioned about COVID.

I am profoundly sorry for you loss.

It comes down to credibility. Trump said he never said it. The person who says he said it disagrees. Trump has a history of lying and telling mistruths. It's not hard to believe who has more credibility.
the queen needs one of her subjects to whipe her ass go my son do a good job for your queen

Trump called the Russia investigation a hoax by the Democrats, and it wasn't a hoax.

No, it wasn't a 'hoax' - their proven TREASONOUS COUP ATTEMPT was all too real!
Again, what you say is worth shit without evidence. You never present arguments or evidence of what you claim. You're just a liar with rants. It's totally pathetic. You aren't prepared to debate anything.

What's True
What's False

Well now, it isn't the common flu now is it? Trump told us that himself. Again, what he told Woodward, was a 180 from what he told the crowd, and he compared it to the Russian hoax, which I proved it was not. You have yet to provide an intelligent rebuttal to the facts by way of Trump's own mouth. You are a loser and a liar.

im sure you are the one that proved, anything for that matter.....just saying

Lol! Republicans aren't saying shit.

Forum List

Back