Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

The death counts are! Prove one death by wuhan
CDC. Autopsies. The numbers are out there. You are some dude on a messageboard.

Trump supporters serve as speedbumps on the road to knowledge.
Dude we just had this discussion let me refresh your memory on what you said about autopsies
'Medical examiners only examine people who have an unknown or disputed cause of death. Someone who came in from an auto crash and died of his injuries would NOT be sent to the medical examiner.

Someone who got run over by a truck, would not be sent to the medical examiner.

Quincy is a busy man, they don't bother him unless they don't know the cause of death."

YET HERE YOU ARE PATTING THE FOREIGNER ON THE INTERNET BACK FOR HIS USE OF AUTOPSIES

BIDEN PUBLICLY ADMITS HE IS ONCE AGAIN - AS ALWAYS - WRONG ABOUT FOREIGN POLICY AND THAT HE WAS WRONG TO OPPOSE PRESIDENT TRUMP'S LIFE SAVING TRAVEL BAN, THAT TRUMP WAS NOT ACTING HYSTERICAL BY IMPLEMENTING IT & THAT IT IS NOT 'XENOPHOBIC':

This a lie of unbelievable proportions. Trump's life saving travel ban didn't save lives because of his stupidity and racism when he didn't close down Europe in time, while simultaneously calling it a hoax. You are a liar.

not when they count anything as COVID 19 death if you test positive even suicide

Even if you subtract all accidents and all suicides, that does't drop the total below 130,000.

Suffocation suicides
  • Number of deaths: 13,075
Poisoning suicides
  • Number of deaths: 6,554
Motor vehicle traffic deaths
  • Number of deaths: 40,231
gun shot
MURDER

BIDEN PUBLICLY ADMITS HE IS ONCE AGAIN - AS ALWAYS - WRONG ABOUT FOREIGN POLICY AND THAT HE WAS WRONG TO OPPOSE PRESIDENT TRUMP'S LIFE SAVING TRAVEL BAN, THAT TRUMP WAS NOT ACTING HYSTERICAL BY IMPLEMENTING IT & THAT IT IS NOT 'XENOPHOBIC':

This a lie of unbelievable proportions. Trump's life saving travel ban didn't save lives because of his stupidity and racism when he didn't close down Europe in time, while simultaneously calling it a hoax. You are a liar.

Trump never called it a hoax stop lying

If Trump had acted to save lives, he would have saved lives. He didn't. This is an unbelievably stupid argument.

I saw this same argument in the run up to the Iraq war. Replublicans posted c;lips of politicians repeating the lies that Bush was telling about WMD's in Iraq.

It only proves that people listen to the president, and act in accordance with what he says. Even if it means people die.

It's hard to admit when our nation has dropped the ball. The truth can be hard to take but the fact we didn't have

The country didn't drop the ball. Trump deliberately took the ball and threw it into the weeds.
There you go lying again,our corrupt government institutions did indeed drop the ball,not trump.
Trump is on video and audio dropping the ball. There is no defense that exists, where anyone can manufacture an intelligent argument in his favor. No one with a functioning brain and is honest, would ever try.

While President Trump acted to protect American lives, Joe Biden sought to oppose and undermine the LIFE SAVING BAN, claiming Trump was being 'HYSTERICAL' by implementing the ban he called 'XENOPHOBIC':

If you bothered to read Biden's tweet, you would see he is referring to Trump's racist phrases, "Kung Flu", "Chinese Plague", "foreign flu", etc. not the travel ban. However, Trump supporters have repeated Trump's erroneous claim so often that it has now commonly accepted as the truth just as most of Trump's lies are.
Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth
Motto of the Trump campaign.

Don't expect Trump to gives two shits.
He doesn't care, the Trumpsters don't care.

When this first broke, I was anxious to see how the Trumpsters would react. I knew they'd rally around him, of course, but I didn't know how. How in the world can you deny something that came out of his own mouth?

So far, most of them are going with "fake news", even with the tapes fully public. They're just flat-out ignoring what he said. It didn't happen.

This whole time just continues to evade description. The term "denial" seems so inadequate, pedestrian, unsatisfying. This whole pathology just doesn't make sense to me.

It's not that Trump didn't say these things Mac, it's about how you people twist, pull out of context, and use things like hindsight, name calling, and bull shit narratives to constantly attack this President over this...Example, it is clear that Cuomo is responsible for the explosion of senior citizen deaths inside nursing homes due to his policy of shoving Covid positive patients into these facilities. Even when this President sent him MASH forces, and an entire Hospital ship ready to help, that weren't use by that dolt...Yet, I'll bet you a dime for a dollar that you'll defend that POS.....
Yup. Most of those deaths happened in BLUE states. There are populated cities all over the U.S.. Their phony concensus was that Trump dissed the. And they stood in the way of Trump's anti-immigration policies too which helped to spread the virus to those BLUE state sanctuary cities where thousands of immigrants flock every day. They hold the smoking gun and try to hand it to Trump looking like preschoolers all the way. The trouble is, they are NOT preschoolers. They know what theyre doing. Basically its criminally negligent homicide with a political motive.

Trump never called it a hoax stop lying

I'm waiting for the rebuttal.

The president, who often dismissed special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation and his impeachment as hoaxes, portrayed the Democrats’ criticism of his coronavirus policy as a continuation of a campaign to bring him down.

Last edited:
Why does a government and society built by democrats fall apart so easily after a couple years of an independent such as trump, president?

Because Democrats build garbage.

Democrats can have motel 6, I want Trump's vision.
Vision ? He’s Intellectually BLIND.
What is your plan to stop the virus?
The virus ? First we fire Trumps Fat Ass.
that wasnt the question. quit deflecting, troll
funny, it ended with a (?)

If Trump had acted to save lives, he would have saved lives. He didn't. This is an unbelievably stupid argument.

I saw this same argument in the run up to the Iraq war. Replublicans posted c;lips of politicians repeating the lies that Bush was telling about WMD's in Iraq.

It only proves that people listen to the president, and act in accordance with what he says. Even if it means people die.
why did the democrat house start legislation to stop the President's travel ban?

My comment was about you, not the drunkard Hitlary.
I wasn't on the ballaot in 2016
Never said you were..............

1599958421110.png

Why does a government and society built by democrats fall apart so easily after a couple years of an independent such as trump, president?

Because Democrats build garbage.

Democrats can have motel 6, I want Trump's vision.
Vision ? He’s Intellectually BLIND.
What is your plan to stop the virus?
The virus ? First we fire Trumps Fat Ass.
that wasnt the question. quit deflecting, troll
funny, it ended with a (?)
typical demoncrat. this was the question--- What is your plan to stop the virus? ---and you couldnt even answer a very simple question w/out deflecting...you are very intelligent----NOT

Not a complete lie. Trumps China travel ban probably saved thousands of lives, but his not closing down travel from europe until a month later, costs hundreds of thousands of lives.

And remember, Trump closed off travel from china because 3 days earlier he got the briefing that the coronavirus was some serious shit. Very deadly and very contagious.

Dude we just had this discussion let me refresh your memory on what you said about autopsies
'Medical examiners only examine people who have an unknown or disputed cause of death. Someone who came in from an auto crash and died of his injuries would NOT be sent to the medical examiner.

Quincy is a busy man, they don't bother him unless they don't know the cause of death."

Dude, are you talking about a directed autopsy? One where the family requests it?

I'm not denying they perform autopsy's the family pays for. Hell.... George Floyd got two autopsy's

BTW: Neither was positive for COVID-19
If either was positive, the cop would walk.

:iyfyus.jpg:

While President Trump instituted his life saving travel ban to protect Americans...

Dude. You're late to the party.

Thanks for showing that politicians, including mayors, governors, and even the speaker of the house, fell for Trump BULLSHIT.

Trump told people to continue with their normal activities. It was all going away shortly. There were only 15 cases soon to go down to almost zero.

Yeah... people believed Trump at their peril. I admit it.

BWUHAHAHAHA....

Thank you for proving you Trump-hating, butt-hurt, mentally unstable snowflakes are a bunch of lying m*er f*ers who lie your asses off and continually move the goal posts to ensure you never have to admit you are wrong and lied!

For the longest time you liars went on and on denying Pelosi and China Joe ever said these things...and NOW you are trying to claim they only did so (admitting finally that they did say it) BECAUSE THEY WERE DUPED BY TRUMP.

BWUHAHAHA...

Biden at least would have an excuse - besides being wrong on every foreign policy decision he ever made - he was locked in his basement.

Pelosi's excuse is that she and her Democrats never saw the pandemic coming because they were too preoccupied running the 1st Politically Partisan Impeachment in US history based on ZERO crime / evidence / witnesses!

:p

Dude we just had this discussion let me refresh your memory

Sorry, unless reference what the question was, I have no idea what you're talking about.
what's obvious is your dodging what you first said while giving praise to another poster

Dr Grump said:
CDC. Autopsies. The numbers are out there. You are some dude on a messageboard.

meaner gene said:
Trump supporters serve as speedbumps on the road to knowledge.

My response

YET HERE YOU ARE PATTING THE FOREIGNER ON THE INTERNET BACK FOR HIS USE OF AUTOPSIES

While President Trump instituted his life saving travel ban to protect Americans...

Dude. You're late to the party.

Thanks for showing that politicians, including mayors, governors, and even the speaker of the house, fell for Trump BULLSHIT.

Trump told people to continue with their normal activities. It was all going away shortly. There were only 15 cases soon to go down to almost zero.

Yeah... people believed Trump at their peril. I admit it.

So, you are saying Nazi Pelousy, Cuomo, and all the other Kung Flu death state leaders are so fucking stupid they ignored science and went with what you claim Trump said.

Doesn't say much about the intelligence of your handlers, huh?

While President Trump acted to protect American lives, Joe Biden sought to oppose and undermine the LIFE SAVING BAN, claiming Trump was being 'HYSTERICAL' by implementing the ban he called 'XENOPHOBIC':

Saved over 2 million lives.........according to the experts.

Forum List

Back