Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Trump is also responsible for your acne and the mole in your back yard.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

Why can’t you guys ever hold Trump responsible for anything?
why do you attack him for everything he does???

he tried to keep the people calm,,,whats wrong about that???

Calm? Like he does at his hate rallies? Do you mean like that?
dont change the subject,,,

So not calm thank you.
what I dont get is why are dems trying so hard to get trump re-elected???
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Is that what you are doing in here? Trying to change minds? And to do that you hurl insults, and slurs at the people you disagree with to accomplish that? Hmmm....I actually think it would "break the brains" of liberals like yourself to admit that Trump has done anything positive....even though you know he has.
How can I change your mind? We’d have to live in the same reality first.

Actually if you just joined us in reality, that would do it
Is that the reality where Trump claimed in the spring that COVID is no big deal, the Democrats are using it for a hoax, it’s going to disappear and it’s totally under control?

Or should I stay in the reality where COVID has killed hundreds of thousands, continues to kill about a thousand people per day and has caused trillions upon trillions of economic damage?

You mean the sring where Nancy was inviting people down to Chinatown, and Joe was calling the travel ban xenophobic, and fear mongering? That spring?

And due to the administrations actions the death toll from this virus is within CDC projected numbers...That's science.

But Biden never called the ban xenophobic and fear mongering and what was exactly was wrong with inviting people to Chinatown in February?

Colfax: But Biden never called the ban xenophobic and fear mongering

Fact check: Liar, liar pants on fire

Colfax: and what was exactly was wrong with inviting people to Chinatown in February?

Your hypocrisy of attacking Trump now for admitting he downplayed the Biden virus

Colfax: Biden never called the ban xenophobic and fear mongering

Kaz: Yes he did and I have proof.

Colfax: Can I see this proof?

Kaz: No! (Jumps out window)

You are really bad at making a compelling case.

You've heard the tape of Biden calling him xenophobic for the travel ban many times. You have no integrity. I'm not wasting my time with that
On that tape, does Biden mention the travel ban?

Be honest. Yes or no.
What part of Trump’s Kung Flu response was “xenophobic”?
Be specific.

As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

So not calm thank you.
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Is that what you are doing in here? Trying to change minds? And to do that you hurl insults, and slurs at the people you disagree with to accomplish that? Hmmm....I actually think it would "break the brains" of liberals like yourself to admit that Trump has done anything positive....even though you know he has.

Is that the reality where Trump claimed in the spring that COVID is no big deal, the Democrats are using it for a hoax, it’s going to disappear and it’s totally under control?

Or should I stay in the reality where COVID has killed hundreds of thousands, continues to kill about a thousand people per day and has caused trillions upon trillions of economic damage?

You mean the sring where Nancy was inviting people down to Chinatown, and Joe was calling the travel ban xenophobic, and fear mongering? That spring?

And due to the administrations actions the death toll from this virus is within CDC projected numbers...That's science.

But Biden never called the ban xenophobic and fear mongering and what was exactly was wrong with inviting people to Chinatown in February?

Colfax: and what was exactly was wrong with inviting people to Chinatown in February?

Your hypocrisy of attacking Trump now for admitting he downplayed the Biden virus

You've heard the tape of Biden calling him xenophobic for the travel ban many times. You have no integrity. I'm not wasting my time with that

No Biden called tramp an xenophobic, not the China ban.

So Trump can be xenophobic for doing a non-xenophobic travel ban. That there is some stupid ass shit

So not calm thank you.

:oops8:

“Nakedly xenophobic”

Cant wait for your lame ass spin claiming he wasn’t talking about the travel ban.....or some other dumbassery.

GO!

Biden's words speak for themselves.

“The pandemic has unleashed familiar forces of hate, fear and xenophobia that he always flames … that have always existed in this society,” Biden said. “But this president brought it with him, has brought with it a new rash of racial messages, verbal and physical attacks and other acts of hate, some subtle, some overt, against the Asian American and Pacific Islanders.”

“We deserve better than a president who attacks the Speaker of the House for visiting a local Chinatown business in San Francisco. We deserve better than a president who aggressively and childishly insults Asian American reporter. Think of that, the president of the U.S. for the whole world to see, insults an Asian American reporter in the Rose Garden for doing her job and asking a direct question. You deserve a partner and a friend in the White House.”

He said exactly what he means and nothing in his comments referred to the travel ban.

Thank you for providing an article that contradicts what you want me to believe. It's far easier this way. Perhaps you should have read it.

LOL, just as I predicted in the last post.

colfax: Biden's comments about the travel ban weren't referring to the travel ban.

Thank you, Mr. Doublespeak
I would like for colfax_m to tell us what part of Trump’s Kung Flu response was “xenophobic”, if it wasn’t the travel bans.

It’s in Biden’s comments, which if you read, you wouldn’t have to ask.

Calling it the China virus stigmatized Asian Americans who were discriminated against as a result.

So not calm thank you.

“Nakedly xenophobic”

Cant wait for your lame ass spin claiming he wasn’t talking about the travel ban.....or some other dumbassery.

GO!

“The pandemic has unleashed familiar forces of hate, fear and xenophobia that he always flames … that have always existed in this society,” Biden said. “But this president brought it with him, has brought with it a new rash of racial messages, verbal and physical attacks and other acts of hate, some subtle, some overt, against the Asian American and Pacific Islanders.”

“We deserve better than a president who attacks the Speaker of the House for visiting a local Chinatown business in San Francisco. We deserve better than a president who aggressively and childishly insults Asian American reporter. Think of that, the president of the U.S. for the whole world to see, insults an Asian American reporter in the Rose Garden for doing her job and asking a direct question. You deserve a partner and a friend in the White House.”

He said exactly what he means and nothing in his comments referred to the travel ban.

Thank you for providing an article that contradicts what you want me to believe. It's far easier this way. Perhaps you should have read it.

colfax: Biden's comments about the travel ban weren't referring to the travel ban.

I would like for colfax_m to tell us what part of Trump’s Kung Flu response was “xenophobic”, if it wasn’t the travel bans.

Calling it the China virus stigmatized Asian Americans who were discriminated against as a result.

Thats the best ya got?

Link us up to all this discrimination due to calling it the China Virus.

GO!

So not calm thank you.

“Nakedly xenophobic”

GO!

Quite Biden saying Trump was xenophobic for calling it the “China virus”. I don’t see “China virus” in Crazy Joe’s comments.

So not calm thank you.

Be honest. Yes or no.

He was talking about the travel ban. That was the subject. When you did papers in school, did you put in the paper that you were referring to the assignment or did you assume the teacher already grasped that?

So not calm thank you.

“Nakedly xenophobic”

GO!

Thats the best ya got?

GO!

It's a trivial google search:

So not calm thank you.

“Nakedly xenophobic”

GO!

Gotcha. So Obama was a racist when he called it the Ebola virus?

No one thought CHINA virus means Chinese Americans, idiot. It was obviously referring to its origin in CHINA. How stupid are you? Dumbest shit ever. Pure race pimping

So not calm thank you.

Be honest. Yes or no.

He was talking about the travel ban. That was the subject. When you did papers in school, did you put in the paper that you were referring to the assignment or did you assume the teacher already grasped that?
What do you mean "that was the subject". Who made it the subject of his comments?

I take it that you are acknowledging that Biden never mentioned the travel ban in his comments.

There is nothing left to be said.
OK P. You are saying that Trump should have listen to Fauci and Biden for the record right?

No he should of listened to himself and stated what he knew about covid 19. No one knew what he knew!!
You know that interview was done after he closed China right??? So you must agree we should have never shut it down right?

No matter how many A pulls you do until NOV, they'll be smacked right down.

Looks like Shiftys new whistle blower bit the dust. Nice try.

So not calm thank you.

“Nakedly xenophobic”

GO!

Thats the best ya got?

GO!

NBC, the heart of fake news. It also said they were "afraid of discrimination." What does that even mean? Discrimination? They are afraid it will happen? Talk about making up news.

I do like you're worried about people being afraid of a loony or two out there who while you are perfectly fine with leftists rioting, looting and burning inner cities and you're suddenly not afraid of anyone being afraid

So not calm thank you.

“Nakedly xenophobic”

GO!

No one thought CHINA virus means Chinese Americans, idiot. It was obviously referring to its origin in CHINA. How stupid are you? Dumbest shit ever. Pure race pimping

The entire medical community calls it the Ebola Virus. The medical community does not call it the China Virus, only people like Trump.

There's some very stupid Trump supporters out there so I wouldn't go so far as to say "no one". Besides, can you tell based on sight who is and isn't Chinese vs Chinese American and why did Republicans freak out when Pelosi went to Chinatown, which is in the US?

So not calm thank you.

Be honest. Yes or no.

What do you mean "that was the subject". Who made it the subject of his comments?

I take it that you are acknowledging that Biden never mentioned the travel ban in his comments.

It's called confirmation bias, of course you do

So not calm thank you.

“Nakedly xenophobic”

GO!

Thats the best ya got?

GO!

NBC, the heart of fake news.

I do like you're worried about people being afraid of a loony or two out there who while you are perfectly fine with leftists rioting, looting and burning inner cities and you're suddenly not afraid of anyone being afraid

And we are back to you following your programing. Step one of the Trump defense syndrome is to claim bias and therefore you don't have to deal with the content.

So not calm thank you.

Be honest. Yes or no.

Well, since you won't directly address the questions, I take it there's a reason for it and that reason is likely because you don't want to admit that the truth.

So, again, who made it "the subject" of Biden's comments?

So not calm thank you.

“Nakedly xenophobic”

GO!

The entire medical community calls it the Ebola Virus. The medical community does not call it the China Virus, only people like Trump.

There's some very stupid Trump supporters out there so I wouldn't go so far as to say "no one". Besides, can you tell based on sight who is and isn't Chinese vs Chinese American and why did Republicans freak out when Pelosi went to Chinatown, which is in the US?

It's most accurately known as the Biden virus. Biden has done nothing but undercut his country by endlessly politicizing the issue. He doesn't care about Americans at all, just power. Then again he accomplished virtually nothing in his 47 years living on the government dole. Why would he stop being useless now?

So not calm thank you.

Be honest. Yes or no.

Well, since you won't directly address the questions, I take it there's a reason for it and that reason is likely because you don't want to admit that the truth.

So, again, who made it "the subject" of Biden's comments?

Of course you do, it's called confirmation bias. I reject your stupid shit and you take that as agreeing with you. It's pretty moronic. Like everything else you post

So not calm thank you.

“Nakedly xenophobic”

GO!

Thats the best ya got?

GO!

Your link provides ZERO EVIDENCE those acts were caused by calling it the Chinese virus.

Try again.

So not calm thank you.

“Nakedly xenophobic”

GO!

Thats the best ya got?

GO!

NBC, the heart of fake news.

And we are back to you following your programing. Step one of the Trump defense syndrome is to claim bias and therefore you don't have to deal with the content.

NBC and the rest of fake news have proven repeatedly they are agenda driven. Yes, when you do that you lose your credibility.

Note you ignored the points I made about the article anyway

So not calm thank you.

“Nakedly xenophobic”

GO!

Thats the best ya got?

GO!

Your link provides ZERO EVIDENCE those acts were caused by calling it the Chinese virus.

Try again.

It's common sense that his relentless attacks on China as responsible for the coronavirus are going to have collateral damage.

Don't be a ignorant.

Forum List

Back