Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

119121661_10219670660098471_4251145532974776536_n.jpg

As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Trump is also responsible for your acne and the mole in your back yard.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

Why can’t you guys ever hold Trump responsible for anything?
why do you attack him for everything he does???

he tried to keep the people calm,,,whats wrong about that???

Calm? Like he does at his hate rallies? Do you mean like that?
dont change the subject,,,

So not calm thank you.
what I dont get is why are dems trying so hard to get trump re-elected???
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Is that what you are doing in here? Trying to change minds? And to do that you hurl insults, and slurs at the people you disagree with to accomplish that? Hmmm....I actually think it would "break the brains" of liberals like yourself to admit that Trump has done anything positive....even though you know he has.
How can I change your mind? We’d have to live in the same reality first.

Actually if you just joined us in reality, that would do it
Is that the reality where Trump claimed in the spring that COVID is no big deal, the Democrats are using it for a hoax, it’s going to disappear and it’s totally under control?

Or should I stay in the reality where COVID has killed hundreds of thousands, continues to kill about a thousand people per day and has caused trillions upon trillions of economic damage?

You mean the sring where Nancy was inviting people down to Chinatown, and Joe was calling the travel ban xenophobic, and fear mongering? That spring?

And due to the administrations actions the death toll from this virus is within CDC projected numbers...That's science.

But Biden never called the ban xenophobic and fear mongering and what was exactly was wrong with inviting people to Chinatown in February?

Colfax: But Biden never called the ban xenophobic and fear mongering

Fact check: Liar, liar pants on fire

Colfax: and what was exactly was wrong with inviting people to Chinatown in February?

Your hypocrisy of attacking Trump now for admitting he downplayed the Biden virus

Colfax: Biden never called the ban xenophobic and fear mongering

Kaz: Yes he did and I have proof.

Colfax: Can I see this proof?

Kaz: No! (Jumps out window)

You are really bad at making a compelling case.

You've heard the tape of Biden calling him xenophobic for the travel ban many times. You have no integrity. I'm not wasting my time with that
On that tape, does Biden mention the travel ban?

Be honest. Yes or no.

He was talking about the travel ban. That was the subject. When you did papers in school, did you put in the paper that you were referring to the assignment or did you assume the teacher already grasped that?
What do you mean "that was the subject". Who made it the subject of his comments?

I take it that you are acknowledging that Biden never mentioned the travel ban in his comments.

It's called confirmation bias, of course you do

Well, since you won't directly address the questions, I take it there's a reason for it and that reason is likely because you don't want to admit that the truth.

So, again, who made it "the subject" of Biden's comments?

Of course you do, it's called confirmation bias. I reject your stupid shit and you take that as agreeing with you. It's pretty moronic. Like everything else you post

You're free to prove me wrong anytime, but you keep trying to change the subject rather than discuss it.

Who made the travel ban "the subject" of Biden's comments?

Dying to know, since this would prove your assertion, but since you refuse to acknowledge the question, I'm going to feel free to make an adverse inference on it. Again, it's up to you to prove me wrong anytime. I'm guessing you'd rather call names.

You already proved that you won't acknowledge evidence. I just didn't believe you. Nostra proved it. You don't get a second chance when you already proved your lack of manhood.

Nostra provided nothing of the sort. Nothing in Nostra's "evidence" showed that Biden's comments spoke of any travel ban.

So how did the travel ban become "the subject" of Biden's comments?

You cannot provide any single statement or quote demonstrating that. Instead of providing any statement or quote, you're going to keep calling me names and pretending evidence exists which doesn't.
your back has got to be hurting since he's been walk all over it since you came into this discussion lol

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

So not calm thank you.
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Is that what you are doing in here? Trying to change minds? And to do that you hurl insults, and slurs at the people you disagree with to accomplish that? Hmmm....I actually think it would "break the brains" of liberals like yourself to admit that Trump has done anything positive....even though you know he has.

Is that the reality where Trump claimed in the spring that COVID is no big deal, the Democrats are using it for a hoax, it’s going to disappear and it’s totally under control?

Or should I stay in the reality where COVID has killed hundreds of thousands, continues to kill about a thousand people per day and has caused trillions upon trillions of economic damage?

You mean the sring where Nancy was inviting people down to Chinatown, and Joe was calling the travel ban xenophobic, and fear mongering? That spring?

And due to the administrations actions the death toll from this virus is within CDC projected numbers...That's science.

But Biden never called the ban xenophobic and fear mongering and what was exactly was wrong with inviting people to Chinatown in February?

Colfax: and what was exactly was wrong with inviting people to Chinatown in February?

Your hypocrisy of attacking Trump now for admitting he downplayed the Biden virus

You've heard the tape of Biden calling him xenophobic for the travel ban many times. You have no integrity. I'm not wasting my time with that

Be honest. Yes or no.

He was talking about the travel ban. That was the subject. When you did papers in school, did you put in the paper that you were referring to the assignment or did you assume the teacher already grasped that?
What do you mean "that was the subject". Who made it the subject of his comments?

I take it that you are acknowledging that Biden never mentioned the travel ban in his comments.

Well, since you won't directly address the questions, I take it there's a reason for it and that reason is likely because you don't want to admit that the truth.

Of course you do, it's called confirmation bias. I reject your stupid shit and you take that as agreeing with you. It's pretty moronic. Like everything else you post

You're free to prove me wrong anytime, but you keep trying to change the subject rather than discuss it.

Dying to know, since this would prove your assertion, but since you refuse to acknowledge the question, I'm going to feel free to make an adverse inference on it. Again, it's up to you to prove me wrong anytime. I'm guessing you'd rather call names.

You already proved that you won't acknowledge evidence. I just didn't believe you. Nostra proved it. You don't get a second chance when you already proved your lack of manhood.

Nostra provided nothing of the sort. Nothing in Nostra's "evidence" showed that Biden's comments spoke of any travel ban.

You cannot provide any single statement or quote demonstrating that. Instead of providing any statement or quote, you're going to keep calling me names and pretending evidence exists which doesn't.
your back has got to be hurting since he's been walk all over it since you came into this discussion lol

It's pretty easy to acknowledge reality when you haven't submitted to the Trump alternate universe.

Stand up and think for yourself. Where is one time that Biden said anything adverse about the travel ban with China?

There is nothing left to be said.

Oh, there certainly is. President TRump was correct to down play the Chinese Covid-19 Virus in an attempt to avert the panic that did occur when the extent of the Chinese Wuhan Covid-19 virus was announced....
Obviously you were able to find toilet paper, bleach, antiseptics, masks and other vital items on the empty shelves of graocery stores, and Wally World.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX
1600022357476.png

1600022448303.png

1600022506026.png

Last edited:

There is nothing left to be said.

Oh, there certainly is. President TRump was correct to down play the Virus in an attempt to avert the panic that did occur when the extent of the Chinese Wuhan Covid-19 virus was announced....
Obviously you were able to find toilet paper, bleach, antiseptics, masks and other vital items on the empty shelves of graocery stores, and Wally World.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
So you're happy that Trump lied to you?

So not calm thank you.

:oops8:

“Nakedly xenophobic”

Cant wait for your lame ass spin claiming he wasn’t talking about the travel ban.....or some other dumbassery.

GO!

Biden's words speak for themselves.

“The pandemic has unleashed familiar forces of hate, fear and xenophobia that he always flames … that have always existed in this society,” Biden said. “But this president brought it with him, has brought with it a new rash of racial messages, verbal and physical attacks and other acts of hate, some subtle, some overt, against the Asian American and Pacific Islanders.”

“We deserve better than a president who attacks the Speaker of the House for visiting a local Chinatown business in San Francisco. We deserve better than a president who aggressively and childishly insults Asian American reporter. Think of that, the president of the U.S. for the whole world to see, insults an Asian American reporter in the Rose Garden for doing her job and asking a direct question. You deserve a partner and a friend in the White House.”

He said exactly what he means and nothing in his comments referred to the travel ban.

Thank you for providing an article that contradicts what you want me to believe. It's far easier this way. Perhaps you should have read it.

LOL, just as I predicted in the last post.

colfax: Biden's comments about the travel ban weren't referring to the travel ban.

Thank you, Mr. Doublespeak
I would like for colfax_m to tell us what part of Trump’s Kung Flu response was “xenophobic”, if it wasn’t the travel bans.

It’s in Biden’s comments, which if you read, you wouldn’t have to ask.

Calling it the China virus stigmatized Asian Americans who were discriminated against as a result.

Thats the best ya got?

Link us up to all this discrimination due to calling it the China Virus.

GO!

It's a trivial google search:
Your link provides ZERO EVIDENCE those acts were caused by calling it the Chinese virus.

Try again.

It's common sense that his relentless attacks on China as responsible for the coronavirus are going to have collateral damage.

Don't be a ignorant.
No, it isn’t. it is your wishful thinking because you lack any evidence.

Next?
Sure, it's just a total coincidence that they noticed a rash of discrimination against Asians just at the same time that Trump has been harping on China relentlessly.

You're not that stupid, you just can't acknowledge you're wrong.

Stupid is anyone who thinks "Chinese virus" refers to Chinese Americans. You know, you

I absolutely agree with you that stupid is anyone who thinks Chinese virus refers to Chinese Americans.

Problem is that Trump has a LOT of stupid supporters out there. Trump knows it too.

Duh, dar, yeah, Trump supporters are stupid. Fuck you, asshole. What a stupid argument.

If you want to talk brainless, Democrats have the same position on every issue for the same reason justified with the same talking points. Talk about stupid

So not calm thank you.

Be honest. Yes or no.

It's pretty easy to acknowledge reality when you haven't submitted to the Trump alternate universe.

Stand up and think for yourself. Where is one time that Biden said anything adverse about the travel ban with China?

Think for yourself! Be a Democrat where we all have the same position on every issue for the same reason justified with the same talking points! You a feminist, you'll agree with every environmental position we have! You a socialist, you'll agree on every race position we have. Same position on EVERY ISSUE. Think for yourself, be a Democrat!

So not calm thank you.

“Nakedly xenophobic”

Cant wait for your lame ass spin claiming he wasn’t talking about the travel ban.....or some other dumbassery.

GO!

“The pandemic has unleashed familiar forces of hate, fear and xenophobia that he always flames … that have always existed in this society,” Biden said. “But this president brought it with him, has brought with it a new rash of racial messages, verbal and physical attacks and other acts of hate, some subtle, some overt, against the Asian American and Pacific Islanders.”

“We deserve better than a president who attacks the Speaker of the House for visiting a local Chinatown business in San Francisco. We deserve better than a president who aggressively and childishly insults Asian American reporter. Think of that, the president of the U.S. for the whole world to see, insults an Asian American reporter in the Rose Garden for doing her job and asking a direct question. You deserve a partner and a friend in the White House.”

He said exactly what he means and nothing in his comments referred to the travel ban.

Thank you for providing an article that contradicts what you want me to believe. It's far easier this way. Perhaps you should have read it.

colfax: Biden's comments about the travel ban weren't referring to the travel ban.

I would like for colfax_m to tell us what part of Trump’s Kung Flu response was “xenophobic”, if it wasn’t the travel bans.

Calling it the China virus stigmatized Asian Americans who were discriminated against as a result.

Thats the best ya got?

GO!

Your link provides ZERO EVIDENCE those acts were caused by calling it the Chinese virus.

Try again.

It's common sense that his relentless attacks on China as responsible for the coronavirus are going to have collateral damage.

Don't be a ignorant.

Next?
Sure, it's just a total coincidence that they noticed a rash of discrimination against Asians just at the same time that Trump has been harping on China relentlessly.

Stupid is anyone who thinks "Chinese virus" refers to Chinese Americans. You know, you

I absolutely agree with you that stupid is anyone who thinks Chinese virus refers to Chinese Americans.

Problem is that Trump has a LOT of stupid supporters out there. Trump knows it too.
And yet, you have shown zero evidence of anyone doing anything because Trump called it the China virus.

Keep digging. :dig:
Common sense. It's the reason that we no longer call viruses after the location they were discovered. It unnecessarily stigmatizes a people.

So I'll side with the medical community of you're ignorance.
Why do you continue to show up with no evidence thinking you have something beyond your terminal TDS afflicted delusions?

So not calm thank you.

“Nakedly xenophobic”

GO!

Thats the best ya got?

GO!

Try again.

Don't be a ignorant.

Next?

I don't follow the delusions of TDS afflicted idiot like you.

Show the evidence.
Temporal relationship is evidence. Besides, we have the evidence from the acts themselves.

One could just as easily say the temporal relationship it that China unleashed their virus on the world, tried to cover it up, and lied about it.

Next?

So not calm thank you.

“Nakedly xenophobic”

GO!

Thats the best ya got?

GO!

Try again.

Don't be a ignorant.

Next?

And yet, you have shown zero evidence of anyone doing anything because Trump called it the China virus.

Common sense. It's the reason that we no longer call viruses after the location they were discovered. It unnecessarily stigmatizes a people.

Why do you continue to show up with no evidence thinking you have something beyond your terminal TDS afflicted delusions?

Well, in fairness, he doesn't need more because he is actually driven by his terminal TDS afflicted delusions

They Lying 5-Deferments Draft Dodging, Russian Loving Coward 45 has been busted for claiming he (the Draft Dodging Shit For Brain Coward 45) received the "Bay of Pigs" Award.
li

Which is all kinds of lying, no big surprise there all that Pussy Grabbing Pervert does is lie.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "BAY OF PIGS AWARD".

That lying sack pig shit can only lie.
Crazy Joe had 5 deferments too, Stupid.

Home » Raw Story

Raw Story

Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
FacebookTwitterPinterestEmailTumblrRedditLinkedInFlipboardGoogle BookmarksShare485
Raw Story - Left Bias - Liberal - Progressive - Democrat - Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate Raw Story Left Biased based on story selection that favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to half-true, false and unproven claims, as well as promotion of mild pseudoscience misinformation.

Temporal relationship is evidence. Besides, we have the evidence from the acts themselves.
Your use of temporal makes no sense
Did you determine that before or after you had to look it up in a dictionary?
Your use of the word doesn’t make sense
What doesn't make sense about it?
It doesn’t make sense. Worldly relationships? Huh

They Lying 5-Deferments Draft Dodging, Russian Loving Coward 45 has been busted for claiming he (the Draft Dodging Shit For Brain Coward 45) received the "Bay of Pigs" Award.
li

Which is all kinds of lying, no big surprise there all that Pussy Grabbing Pervert does is lie.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "BAY OF PIGS AWARD".

That lying sack pig shit can only lie.
Crazy Joe had 5 deferments too, Stupid.

Home » Raw Story

Raw Story

Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
FacebookTwitterPinterestEmailTumblrRedditLinkedInFlipboardGoogle BookmarksShare485
Raw Story - Left Bias - Liberal - Progressive - Democrat - Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate Raw Story Left Biased based on story selection that favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to half-true, false and unproven claims, as well as promotion of mild pseudoscience misinformation.
You’re arguing with a dishonest human

Maybe you should look at the second definition?

Maybe you should look at the second definition?
Temporal lobe relationship?

One could just as easily say the temporal relationship it that China unleashed their virus on the world, tried to cover it up, and lied about it.

Next?

Fake news anecdotal argument, just terrible. There are nut jobs out there. Leftists are rioting in cities and Democrats are alibiing it, you make excuses and justify it. But a few loonies out there and you blame it on Republicans. You're such a total flaming hypocrite.

It had nothing to do with Trump calling it the China virus because it started in China. They were probably disturbed before that. Most of them are probably Democrats anyway, that's where the violence and intolerance are.

Rand Paul was attacked mowing his lawn by a rabid leftist who broke his ribs. But Democrats aren't responsible for that to you even though he actually was a Democrat and hated Rand Paul for his politics. Shiftless, conniving, you're just a load of BS

So not calm thank you.

“Nakedly xenophobic”

GO!

Thats the best ya got?

GO!

Try again.

Don't be a ignorant.

Next?

Read the articles. Asian Americans are being harassed because idiots out there blame Asians for coronavirus. Trump is stoking this fear.

Forum List

Back