Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

HA HA HA Out of thousands of factual reports of fraud, you mange to find one little case of "allegations" and them blow that up, as if that is a representation of the whole.

Your MO is clear, like the full moon on a clear night. :rolleyes:
LOL

Yet you claimed it was proof of fraud. All you proved, gramps, is that you're senile. Just like this idiotic claim of yours...

Georgia
Allegations of "clear evidence of vote switching" from Trump to Biden, including 30,000 votes among several counties.

There were illegal votes from as many as 2,560 felons; 66,247 underage residents; 2,423 people who were not registered; 4,926 people who registered in another state after Georgia; more than 395 people who voted twice; 8,718 dead people; 2,664 who received absentee ballots outside the deadline; illegally blocked observers; failure to properly match signatures and verify identify and eligibility. That's according to a lawsuit filed on behalf of President Trump on Dec. 4.

That lawsuit was thrown out of court due to lack of merit and those claims were completely debunked...

Like I said, all you're doing is posting claims, not proof.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
LOL

Yet you claimed it was proof of fraud. All you proved, gramps, is that you're senile. Just like this idiotic claim of yours...

Georgia
Allegations of "clear evidence of vote switching" from Trump to Biden, including 30,000 votes among several counties.
There were illegal votes from as many as 2,560 felons; 66,247 underage residents; 2,423 people who were not registered; 4,926 people who registered in another state after Georgia; more than 395 people who voted twice; 8,718 dead people; 2,664 who received absentee ballots outside the deadline; illegally blocked observers; failure to properly match signatures and verify identify and eligibility. That's according to a lawsuit filed on behalf of President Trump on Dec. 4.

That lawsuit was thrown out of court due to lack of merit and those claims were completely debunked...

There are thousands of people in state and federal prisons, convicted on circumstantial evidence of less "proof" than what I've posted. You dont know what you're talking about.

LOL

Georgia

FALSE! Fraudy Faun, Nothing was "debunked" (ha ha - one of liberals' favorite catchwords) They were NOT thrown out of anywhere, because they never got entered into where thy could be "thrown out". "Merit" never got the chance to be part of the scenario.

The courts never looked at the cases, considering them to be too political to be in the courtroom. I've refuted you on this a dozen times already, you lying phony.

FALSE! Fraudy Faun, Nothing was "debunked" (ha ha - one of liberals' favorite catchwords) They were NOT thrown out of anywhere, because they never got entered into where thy could be "thrown out". "Merit" never got the chance to be part of the scenario.

The courts never looked at the cases, considering them to be too political to be in the courtroom. I've refuted you on this a dozen times already, you lying phony.
That’s what Fix news claims too. You’re both FOS.

LOL

Georgia

Hey, as an Iranian Cabby, how do you explain:

9 months that corrupt fuck Oberfuhrer Garland and the corrupt DOJ fought to suppress this.

I can see why - kind of makes the lies of you twats look even more pathetic...

The evidence has been seen. There was no fraud.

Yea...had to wait till MARCH because Trump fucked up the delivery so badly
The delivery of stuff that would not have EXISTED, if it had not been for Trump and his Operation Warp Speed. And maybe you wouldn't exist right now either.

BTW, why did you have to wait until March ? I didnt. I got 2 Covid shots ; one in January 2021, and one in February 2021. Biden got one in December 2020.

The evidence has been seen. There was no fraud.
The evidence > Posts 5,572, 5,573, 5,574, 5,575, 5,576, 5,577 in this thread. But you have NOT seen it, have you ? LOOK OUT, there could be a QUIZ. :biggrin:

1643682892919.png

The evidence > Posts 5,572, 5,573, 5,574, 5,575, 5,576, 5,577 in this thread. But you have NOT seen it, have you ? LOOK OUT, there could be a QUIZ. :biggrin:

View attachment 595483
Evidence is from posts on a forum ? Good grief. Why don’t you include what your

View attachment 595483

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The delivery of stuff that would not have EXISTED, if it had not been for Trump and his Operation Warp Speed. And maybe you wouldn't exist right now either.
Is this the same guy who said science and vaccines were unnecessary because covid would be gone in spring ? Warp speed was initiated by the cdc and the drug companies and medical research facilities. The format for a covid vaccine has been used for decades. Cutting back on the trail lengths and starting production before the trials were finished was warp speed co7ned by medical science. I never remember Trump saying one good thing about the medical science till he came down with it and survived. Now, he’s vaccinated up to us ass….AND HE CANT GET HIS DUMB ASS FOLLOWERS TO DO THE SAME. They’d rather die then get vaccinated…..which are in big numbers.

Forum List

Back