Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

I don't think it's necessarily a bad idea to play down things that might cause the sheep to panic.
The sheep in South Korea didn't panic in late January when their country and the US reported their first Covid-19 case; today SK deaths from the virus number in the hundreds while US deaths number in the hundreds of thousands. Too much winning?
9700 people...dont like that # argue w/the CDC---just here to tell you you are WRONG

You can't force people to do anything.

Americans are a particularly rebellious lot. That is the difference between the US population and other countries who are willing to roll over for their government.

I don't think the numbers would be that different if Trump had not played it down

I don't either BUT the facts are he lied about it and made fun of those who insisted on being honest.

Politicians lie every time they open their mouths.

You don't know that yet?

The reason they do that is because people like you will defend every one of their lies. They know they can lie and you will fall in line and defend the lie.

What lies have I defended?

Please find the post and quote it.

I have never believed one word any politician has ever said and never will.

If you are speaking of what i said in this thread all I did was say that downplaying things that might cause the sheep to panic is not necessarily a bad idea.

By simply stating "they all lie" you are defending it. That is nothing more than a poor excuse. You are going to vote for a politician even though they lie all the time, right?
I am going to vote for the only sane candidate running, which one are you voting for doofus??

Report was debunked. Fake News.
Next...
It's on tape. Read the article.
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
Trump's words:
"It goes through the air," Trump said. "That's always tougher than the touch. You don't have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.

So when was Trump lying- when he said it was much more dangerous than the flu- or when he said it was just like the flu?
The "President" purposely mis-led the American people about a deadly pandemic headed their way.

That's a fact.
Fact is it’s not that deadly and we never should have locked down. More lives were lost due to the lockdowns. That was a bad move by Trump. He still gets my vote in 2020 over Harris.
How many of your people died because of this AH Trump?? Every dead Jew is looking down on you and weeps

Gee Ed where's your outrage over the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US??

Where's your outrage of Pelousy telling everyone to chill and that the virus was nothing and they should enjoy the Chinese New Year??

Trump was working on this in January. What were the Dems doing besides trying to block everything he did.

You sure have selective outrage and your a whiny hypocritical ass.
Yeah he was working ,,,working trying to save his lying ass Trump lied and people died ,,so please, can all your other BS

You seem to think people are stupid. You don't think they were paying attention to what was going on and making up their minds about how THEY would handle it??

Trump started on this in January and he never lied about any of it. Fauci confirmed that.

You also don't seem to care that the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights from coming into the US. Another thing he did to try and stop the spread.

You also don't care that Pelousy told everyone that the virus was nothing and that they should all enjoy the Chines New Year.

China is to blame for this, not Trump. You also don't seem to care it was them who released this on the world. Not Trump.

You have a selective memory and the only facts you care about are the ones you make up. Real facts don't register with your feeble brain at all.

Carry on you whiny biased ass.

There is nothing left to be said.
yea, 2 things made that point well known.

you said it. you got it from CNN.

fuck opinion pieces you choose to pass off as fact.

I don't think it's necessarily a bad idea to play down things that might cause the sheep to panic.
The sheep in South Korea didn't panic in late January when their country and the US reported their first Covid-19 case; today SK deaths from the virus number in the hundreds while US deaths number in the hundreds of thousands. Too much winning?
9700 people...dont like that # argue w/the CDC---just here to tell you you are WRONG

You can't force people to do anything.

Americans are a particularly rebellious lot. That is the difference between the US population and other countries who are willing to roll over for their government.

I don't think the numbers would be that different if Trump had not played it down

I don't either BUT the facts are he lied about it and made fun of those who insisted on being honest.

Politicians lie every time they open their mouths.

You don't know that yet?

The reason they do that is because people like you will defend every one of their lies. They know they can lie and you will fall in line and defend the lie.

What lies have I defended?

Please find the post and quote it.

I have never believed one word any politician has ever said and never will.

If you are speaking of what i said in this thread all I did was say that downplaying things that might cause the sheep to panic is not necessarily a bad idea.

By simply stating "they all lie" you are defending it. That is nothing more than a poor excuse. You are going to vote for a politician even though they lie all the time, right?
I am going to vote for the only sane candidate running, which one are you voting for doofus??

Right now I'm going to go with Jo.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
Trump's words:
"It goes through the air," Trump said. "That's always tougher than the touch. You don't have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.

So when was Trump lying- when he said it was much more dangerous than the flu- or when he said it was just like the flu?
The "President" purposely mis-led the American people about a deadly pandemic headed their way.

That's a fact.
Fact is it’s not that deadly and we never should have locked down. More lives were lost due to the lockdowns. That was a bad move by Trump. He still gets my vote in 2020 over Harris.
How many of your people died because of this AH Trump?? Every dead Jew is looking down on you and weeps

Gee Ed where's your outrage over the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US??

Where's your outrage of Pelousy telling everyone to chill and that the virus was nothing and they should enjoy the Chinese New Year??

Trump was working on this in January. What were the Dems doing besides trying to block everything he did.

Yeah he was working ,,,working trying to save his lying ass Trump lied and people died ,,so please, can all your other BS

You seem to think people are stupid. You don't think they were paying attention to what was going on and making up their minds about how THEY would handle it??

Trump started on this in January and he never lied about any of it. Fauci confirmed that.

You also don't seem to care that the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights from coming into the US. Another thing he did to try and stop the spread.

You also don't care that Pelousy told everyone that the virus was nothing and that they should all enjoy the Chines New Year.

China is to blame for this, not Trump. You also don't seem to care it was them who released this on the world. Not Trump.

You have a selective memory and the only facts you care about are the ones you make up. Real facts don't register with your feeble brain at all.

his hate is the only thing he loves.

pretty fucking sad but he's far from alone these days in that.

Next...
With his own voice! Who "debunked" this story?

Trump lied to the American people, that includes you. And yet you deny it.

Thus cults work in poison.

I guess if you see the American people as "Sheep", then that's a positive attitude.

But what if someone accepted Trump's "no big deal" rhetoric, engaged in risky behavior and died from Covid? Then he'd be morally responsible, wouldn't he?
I like this part:

Woodward writes that Coats "continued to harbor the secret belief, one that had grown rather than lessened, although unsupported by intelligence proof, that Putin had something on Trump." Woodward continues, writing that Coats felt, "How else to explain the president's behavior? Coats could see no other explanation."

View attachment 386818

Fucking conspiracy theory moron.....

LMAO You know I told Ed to come for a visit. I work with 44 Trump loving deputies who would love to speak with him about his support for foot in mouth Biden. I doubt we will ever see him though.
Any of those 44 have a loved one die because of lying Trumps neglect ?

Nope and none of them think Trump neglected anything.

That's just another of those facts that you make up. The real facts don't register with your feeble brain.

Next...
With his own voice! Who "debunked" this story?

Trump lied to the American people, that includes you. And yet you deny it.

Thus cults work in poison.
Awwwk! Awwwwk! Libber Polly wanna cracker! Awwwwk!

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Trump is also responsible for your acne and the mole in your back yard.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

Why can’t you guys ever hold Trump responsible for anything?
why do you attack him for everything he does???

he tried to keep the people calm,,,whats wrong about that???

So you want to be treated like a child?
theres 330 million people in the country and not all of us are as ignorant as you,,,

tell us what you would want him to say,,,

Colfax wants Trump to run in circles grabbing his head and screaming like his hair is on fire that we're all gonna die, we're all gonna die. You know, like Colfax is doing because he wants an honest assessment

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

After republicans giving us this pos ,this bullying lying scum, you can't see how we can hate him ? What I find strange is you people DON'T Is there any pos you'll not support if they wear an R on their forehead?

As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

We are seeing a level of tin-foil hat Trump supporters, unlike anything we have ever seen. They are so desperate, but so desperate, that the cult manifestation among them has gone into over drive. And all we have to work with are these brainless responses. My God, Trump has literally turned his base into a bunch of corralled up Sheep, who have no real thoughts or concerns about his lies circulating around covid.

Can you imagine having that much power and influence, that you can turn human beings into brainless Sheep?

You hate Trump and would do nothing but attack him no matter what he says. So you calling someone a brainless sheep is just priceless. You have zero credibility. If you said it was raining outside, I'd not even take an umbrella, I'd just ignore you.

You have the knob set on attack. Again, that you say someone isn't thinking, priceless ...

theres 330 million people in the country and not all of us are as ignorant as you,,,

tell us what you would want him to say,,,

Colfax wants Trump to run in circles grabbing his head and screaming like his hair is on fire that we're all gonna die, we're all gonna die. You know, like Colfax is doing because he wants an honest assessment
nahhh,, he would complain about that too,,,

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

To be honest most people are stupid.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

After republicans giving us this pos ,this bullying lying scum, you can't see how we can hate him ? What I find strange is you people DON'T Is there any pos you'll not support if they wear an R on their forehead?
YOU gave us Trump after 8 years of the Muslim in Chief so stop acting like you had no part of this wacko.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

Replace the R with a D and your statement is still true

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

And Democrats continue to lie and hype the Biden virus. Again, even if what you said is true, why is it somehow OK to hype a virus for political benefit and not downplay it? Your dishonesty is better than someone else's?
There are tapes.
Play em....let's hear it. There were also so called tapes where he used the "N" word. Oh wait. That was fake news.

dude, he has ADMITTED to saying it.
It doesn't matter. They don't care.

I like people rooting for deaths talking about Trump downplaying the virus as some sort of unforgivable dishonesty.

Why is you hyping the virus somehow less dishonest than Trump downplaying it?

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?

Um, 190,000 dead. No one "hyped" the Virus. It's as bad as everyone says it is.

I like you proving me wrong by doing what I said you're doing. Didn't think that one through, Joe.

Then there's how you blame Trump for a virus from China.

Yeah, tell me again how much you care about the truth

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

To be honest most people are stupid.

Yes they can be but I tend to think a virus scares the shit out of them so they pay attention.

I don't follow the news much but when I heard this I didn't wait for anyone to tell me what to do.

I got a mask and practiced social distancing immediately and I've been doing it ever since. I think Many of the stupid Americans are doing the same thing and long before the CDC came out with these instructions. People aren't stupid all the time especially when it comes to a virus.

Forum List

Back