Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Report was debunked. Fake News.
Next...
It's on tape. Read the article.
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.

And Democrats continue to lie and hype the Biden virus. Again, even if what you said is true, why is it somehow OK to hype a virus for political benefit and not downplay it? Your dishonesty is better than someone else's?
There are tapes.
Play em....let's hear it. There were also so called tapes where he used the "N" word. Oh wait. That was fake news.

dude, he has ADMITTED to saying it.
It doesn't matter. They don't care.

I like people rooting for deaths talking about Trump downplaying the virus as some sort of unforgivable dishonesty.

Why is you hyping the virus somehow less dishonest than Trump downplaying it?
Just pointing out the facts.

I can understand why you'd want to change the subject and put me on the defensive.

You enable it, you own it.

Repeating my line back to me, LOL. The left are eternal playgrounders.

And since you're set on attack no matter what Trump says, you forfeited the right to use the term "fact" with any credibility. You'll say whatever is negative, you don't care about facts. And the endless lies you tell to attack Trump prove that
I seek no credibility from someone like you.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
Trump's words:
"It goes through the air," Trump said. "That's always tougher than the touch. You don't have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.

So when was Trump lying- when he said it was much more dangerous than the flu- or when he said it was just like the flu?
The "President" purposely mis-led the American people about a deadly pandemic headed their way.

That's a fact.
Fact is it’s not that deadly and we never should have locked down. More lives were lost due to the lockdowns. That was a bad move by Trump. He still gets my vote in 2020 over Harris.
How many of your people died because of this AH Trump?? Every dead Jew is looking down on you and weeps

Gee Ed where's your outrage over the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US??

Where's your outrage of Pelousy telling everyone to chill and that the virus was nothing and they should enjoy the Chinese New Year??

Trump was working on this in January. What were the Dems doing besides trying to block everything he did.

You sure have selective outrage and your a whiny hypocritical ass.
Yeah he was working ,,,working trying to save his lying ass Trump lied and people died ,,so please, can all your other BS

You seem to think people are stupid. You don't think they were paying attention to what was going on and making up their minds about how THEY would handle it??

Trump started on this in January and he never lied about any of it. Fauci confirmed that.

You also don't seem to care that the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights from coming into the US. Another thing he did to try and stop the spread.

You also don't care that Pelousy told everyone that the virus was nothing and that they should all enjoy the Chines New Year.

China is to blame for this, not Trump. You also don't seem to care it was them who released this on the world. Not Trump.

You have a selective memory and the only facts you care about are the ones you make up. Real facts don't register with your feeble brain at all.

Carry on you whiny biased ass.
his hate is the only thing he loves.

pretty fucking sad but he's far from alone these days in that.
After republicans giving us this pos ,this bullying lying scum, you can't see how we can hate him ? What I find strange is you people DON'T Is there any pos you'll not support if they wear an R on their forehead?
You gave us Trump. Repubs with their pushing of RINOS on voter every election helped also. Progs do not even leave office when they mess up. Nancy is a perfect example. What gets me is Trump is telling us all about the seedy side what you already know. No one said a thing about politicians from politicians. Until him.

There is nothing left to be said.

Next...
With his own voice! Who "debunked" this story?

Trump lied to the American people, that includes you. And yet you deny it.

Thus cults work in poison.
Awwwk! Awwwwk! Libber Polly wanna cracker! Awwwwk!
Well argued.

You deny facts. Why should your immaturity be rewarded by debate? You cannot be taught, informed or respected.
Which facts? You mean like the 2.8% mortality the President has lowered our country down to, after the 8% mass murderer Killer Cuomo and his band of Democrat hit men killed 90,000 people? We are lower than the global average despite NY and NJ causing more deaths than most countries....we have conducted 90 million tests to lead the globe there too....those facts??

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
Trump's words:
"It goes through the air," Trump said. "That's always tougher than the touch. You don't have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.

So when was Trump lying- when he said it was much more dangerous than the flu- or when he said it was just like the flu?
The "President" purposely mis-led the American people about a deadly pandemic headed their way.

That's a fact.
Fact is it’s not that deadly and we never should have locked down. More lives were lost due to the lockdowns. That was a bad move by Trump. He still gets my vote in 2020 over Harris.
How many of your people died because of this AH Trump?? Every dead Jew is looking down on you and weeps

Gee Ed where's your outrage over the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US??

Where's your outrage of Pelousy telling everyone to chill and that the virus was nothing and they should enjoy the Chinese New Year??

Trump was working on this in January. What were the Dems doing besides trying to block everything he did.

Yeah he was working ,,,working trying to save his lying ass Trump lied and people died ,,so please, can all your other BS

You seem to think people are stupid. You don't think they were paying attention to what was going on and making up their minds about how THEY would handle it??

Trump started on this in January and he never lied about any of it. Fauci confirmed that.

You also don't seem to care that the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights from coming into the US. Another thing he did to try and stop the spread.

You also don't care that Pelousy told everyone that the virus was nothing and that they should all enjoy the Chines New Year.

China is to blame for this, not Trump. You also don't seem to care it was them who released this on the world. Not Trump.

You have a selective memory and the only facts you care about are the ones you make up. Real facts don't register with your feeble brain at all.

After republicans giving us this pos ,this bullying lying scum, you can't see how we can hate him ? What I find strange is you people DON'T Is there any pos you'll not support if they wear an R on their forehead?
ok - after the dems gave us cop hating white bashing obama, you can't see why we can hate him?

you try to oversimplify things, eddie. maybe you can't think beyond your hate-boner but please don't even pretend to think i limit myself in the same manner.
You mean Mr Ice that if you were in a hospital ill,you wouldn't mind the doctor lying to you about your condition?
can you please tell me what this has to do with trump?

the left says donald knew in jan corona was deadly but ignore pelosi saying PARTY TIME CHINESE STYLE in Feb/March.
the left says don't be in crowds - UNLESS you're protesting.
the left says to listen to the medical experts about Corona UNLESS they say you can safely vote in person.

so shut the unholy fuck up with your hypocritical bullshit church of hate where you contradict yourself every fucking time with your rhetoric and lies for no other reason than your hate for a man that odds are you've NEVER met, fueled by a media who's PROVEN TO LIE about trump so you can keep your hate alive.

so don't try to spindoctor this away. the topic is your irrational fear of trump and how you make him responsible for everything and credit him for nothing; then spread that bullshit attack of lies out to anyone who simply says SHUT THE FUCK UP and pretend they support someone they never said they do simply because they disagree with your fragile ego bullshit.

grow up.

Yeah we already know some people just dont understand that viruses require hosts to infect.
No shit.....but libs have constantly lied about its severity and impact and govts ability to control it.
How can you lie about its severity when its a new disease and you simply dont know for sure? I wouldnt call 190K+ and counting dead as non severe

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

To be honest most people are stupid.

Yes they can be but I tend to think a virus scares the shit out of them so they pay attention.

I don't follow the news much but when I heard this I didn't wait for anyone to tell me what to do.

I got a mask and practiced social distancing immediately and I've been doing it ever since. I think Many of the stupid Americans are doing the same thing and long before the CDC came out with these instructions. People aren't stupid all the time especially when it comes to a virus.
Once again I'll direct your attention to the Sturgis motorcycle rally, all the people partying on holidays over the summer etc.

If that isn't evidence of stupidity i don't know what is

As I said some Americans are stupid as hell but not all. Most of my friends do just like I do. You can't cure stupid my friend.

The virus was clearly as bad as it was made out to be
Post the number of deaths in the same time period of 2018 and 2019, and let’s see. You must have those figures to make such a statement

About 34,000 or so deaths from the flu.
Currently you're at 195,000 from Corona. I'd say that makes it worse than the flu
How many deaths in the same period of the year, 2018 and 2019, and what’s the count difference from this year?
BTw, 60,000 died of the flu

Okay 60,000. That is still three times less than COVID...
did you run the numbers? still waiting. 2018 and 2019 number of deaths in the same time period of 2020. are they different and by how much. Did you. I give a shit about the flu number, that's an annual number. Until you run those numbers, the number of Wuhan deaths cannot be calculated correctly. so you got nothing in other words.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

ok - after the dems gave us cop hating white bashing obama, you can't see why we can hate him?

you try to oversimplify things, eddie. maybe you can't think beyond your hate-boner but please don't even pretend to think i limit myself in the same manner.
You mean Mr Ice that if you were in a hospital ill,you wouldn't mind the doctor lying to you about your condition?

the left says donald knew in jan corona was deadly but ignore pelosi saying PARTY TIME CHINESE STYLE in Feb/March.
the left says to listen to the medical experts about Corona UNLESS they say you can safely vote in person.

so shut the unholy fuck up with your hypocritical bullshit church of hate where you contradict yourself every fucking time with your rhetoric and lies for no other reason than your hate for a man that odds are you've NEVER met, fueled by a media who's PROVEN TO LIE about trump so you can keep your hate alive.

so don't try to spindoctor this away. the topic is your irrational fear of trump and how you make him responsible for everything and credit him for nothing; then spread that bullshit attack of lies out to anyone who simply says SHUT THE FUCK UP and pretend they support someone they never said they do simply because they disagree with your fragile ego bullshit.

grow up.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO and agree with you 100%. He really is an ass.

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
LOL...hyping?
You mean saying it's as severe as Trump did to Woodward on Feb 7th?
Again, there were zero deaths in the US until February 29th. We thought it was contained in China. JEEZUZ!!! What would you have done? Shut the country down on the 7th?

There likely were deaths before then but we didn't classify them as Covid.

What would I not have done? Lied about it and then brag to a reporter you were going to lie about it.

Many deaths were also called covid just because of symptoms without any test and overstated the count.

But rah, rah, you want more deaths, you just have to find them!

Yeah we already know some people just dont understand that viruses require hosts to infect.
No shit.....but libs have constantly lied about its severity and impact and govts ability to control it.
How can you lie about its severity when its a new disease and you simply dont know for sure? I wouldnt call 190K+ and counting dead as non severe
Its as severe as any other flu or cold or probably less so than pneumonia....what's your point?

LOL...hyping?
Again, there were zero deaths in the US until February 29th. We thought it was contained in China. JEEZUZ!!! What would you have done? Shut the country down on the 7th?

What would I not have done? Lied about it and then brag to a reporter you were going to lie about it.

Many deaths were also called covid just because of symptoms without any test and overstated the count.

I believe that likely did happen but it does not excuse a bragging lying president.

LOL...hyping?

again, have them run the exercise of number of deaths in 2018 and 2019 vs 2020 and report back the difference and that's Wuhan's numbers.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

grow up.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO and agree with you 100%. He really is an ass.
so many people on this board exist to only troll. i just wish they were at least good at it.

'Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus'

Question for the TDS-Suffering snowflakes on this board:

HOW MANY OF YOU BELIEVE THAT ALL US PRESIDENTS ALWAYS SHARE AND HAVE SHARED ALL INFORMATION WITH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, TELL THEMTHE EXACT TRUTH ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON?

If you SERIOUSLY say Trump is the 1st President NOT to do so, that NO Democrat President has ever held back information or has ever lied to the American people, then you are a f*ing LIAR and / or need serious psychiatric care!

Hell, Barry made it a point to LIE to the American people regularly because doing so is the only way they can advance their agendas ('You can still keep your plan/doctor') and / or save their own asses ('I did not have sex with that woman / intern').

I can also see why Democrats are completely opposed to a President refusing to initiate a panic, to instill FEAR in the American people instead of present 'strength' and 'calm' - 'Fear-Mongering, using FEAR to intimidate and cause Americans to act the way they want is a staple for Democrats, especially during election time.
- 'The GOP is going to take away your SS, your health care, will throw granny off of a cliff in her wheel chair...they want dirty air, dirty water, etc...'

Democrats are lying, manipulative, treasonous, self-serving, Party-1st sell-outs who would betray their own mother if it would benefit them / the Party ... AS THEY HAVE AND CONTINE TO PROVE!

Because Dems were right and Trump wasn’t.

Hyping the Biden virus was obviously not right, parrot
The virus was clearly as bad as it was made out to be. If more people had listened to the left instead of Trump, we’d probably be far better off in nearly every way.

Bull shit. The virus turned out to kill less than 1% of the population. You idiots were projecting many, many times that. The CDC estimates 0.26%. Just more of your political games. That's why it's the Biden virus now. You're doing nothing but undercutting the President trying to deal with it.

It's classic how you're blasting Trump for supposedly underplaying it while you overplay it and hype it and beg for more deaths
.013% so far

Yes, the death RATE is even far below 1% much less the percent of the population that has died

Its as severe as any other flu or cold or probably less so than pneumonia....what's your point?
No dummy. Its more severe due simply to the fact its more contagious. Show me a cold or flu that has killed 190K and counting in the same time period as covid. I'll wait.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

grow up.

so many people on this board exist to only troll. i just wish they were at least good at it.

You are oh so right. Most of them suck at it and their facts are lies. They ignore the real facts and there you go. LOL

Forum List

Back