Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Report was debunked. Fake News.
Next...
It's on tape. Read the article.
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
Trump could definitely win. Not a good reflection on the country or the Democratic Party.

I think it would be a sad reflection on the path America has gone down. The Election is for sale and it is the best democracy money can buy...

Biden is a fine candidate with a very able partner in Harris.. He has tons of experience and has a strong non partisan record. Harder to get a more centerist candidate in these times with this experience. Truth is Biden will appoint a team of actual professionals dedicated to public servants. At that point he could clear off and play golf for the whole first term and he would be better than Trump.

The truth is the GOP attack machine can make the Pope look like a pimp and Jesus as a communist.... It is what they do... It is relentless and has no boundaries on decency or honesty. Look at the way they talk about Obama. Hillary Clinton was the most popular national politician in America when she left office in 2013 with 65% approval. She was the most hated woman in America 3 years later while not in office.

Look at the comments on US dead soldiers or the tapes from woodward... They have no shame. They will perfectly accept being lied to rather than face the truth.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
Trump's words:
"It goes through the air," Trump said. "That's always tougher than the touch. You don't have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.

So when was Trump lying- when he said it was much more dangerous than the flu- or when he said it was just like the flu?
The "President" purposely mis-led the American people about a deadly pandemic headed their way.

That's a fact.
Fact is it’s not that deadly and we never should have locked down. More lives were lost due to the lockdowns. That was a bad move by Trump. He still gets my vote in 2020 over Harris.
How many of your people died because of this AH Trump?? Every dead Jew is looking down on you and weeps

Gee Ed where's your outrage over the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US??

Where's your outrage of Pelousy telling everyone to chill and that the virus was nothing and they should enjoy the Chinese New Year??

Trump was working on this in January. What were the Dems doing besides trying to block everything he did.

You sure have selective outrage and your a whiny hypocritical ass.
Yeah he was working ,,,working trying to save his lying ass Trump lied and people died ,,so please, can all your other BS

You seem to think people are stupid. You don't think they were paying attention to what was going on and making up their minds about how THEY would handle it??

Trump started on this in January and he never lied about any of it. Fauci confirmed that.

You also don't seem to care that the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights from coming into the US. Another thing he did to try and stop the spread.

You also don't care that Pelousy told everyone that the virus was nothing and that they should all enjoy the Chines New Year.

China is to blame for this, not Trump. You also don't seem to care it was them who released this on the world. Not Trump.

You have a selective memory and the only facts you care about are the ones you make up. Real facts don't register with your feeble brain at all.

Carry on you whiny biased ass.
his hate is the only thing he loves.

pretty fucking sad but he's far from alone these days in that.
After republicans giving us this pos ,this bullying lying scum, you can't see how we can hate him ? What I find strange is you people DON'T Is there any pos you'll not support if they wear an R on their forehead?
ok - after the dems gave us cop hating white bashing obama, you can't see why we can hate him?

you try to oversimplify things, eddie. maybe you can't think beyond your hate-boner but please don't even pretend to think i limit myself in the same manner.
You mean Mr Ice that if you were in a hospital ill,you wouldn't mind the doctor lying to you about your condition?
can you please tell me what this has to do with trump?

the left says donald knew in jan corona was deadly but ignore pelosi saying PARTY TIME CHINESE STYLE in Feb/March.
the left says don't be in crowds - UNLESS you're protesting.
the left says to listen to the medical experts about Corona UNLESS they say you can safely vote in person.

so shut the unholy fuck up with your hypocritical bullshit church of hate where you contradict yourself every fucking time with your rhetoric and lies for no other reason than your hate for a man that odds are you've NEVER met, fueled by a media who's PROVEN TO LIE about trump so you can keep your hate alive.

so don't try to spindoctor this away. the topic is your irrational fear of trump and how you make him responsible for everything and credit him for nothing; then spread that bullshit attack of lies out to anyone who simply says SHUT THE FUCK UP and pretend they support someone they never said they do simply because they disagree with your fragile ego bullshit.

grow up.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO and agree with you 100%. He really is an ass.
so many people on this board exist to only troll. i just wish they were at least good at it.

You are oh so right. Most of them suck at it and their facts are lies. They ignore the real facts and there you go. LOL
push for facts, get emotional.

bad mood this am and it's spilling out into kicking the forum idiots.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump could definitely win. Not a good reflection on the country or the Democratic Party.

I think it would be a sad reflection on the path America has gone down. The Election is for sale and it is the best democracy money can buy...

Biden is a fine candidate with a very able partner in Harris.. He has tons of experience and has a strong non partisan record. Harder to get a more centerist candidate in these times with this experience. Truth is Biden will appoint a team of actual professionals dedicated to public servants. At that point he could clear off and play golf for the whole first term and he would be better than Trump.

The truth is the GOP attack machine can make the Pope look like a pimp and Jesus as a communist.... It is what they do... It is relentless and has no boundaries on decency or honesty. Look at the way they talk about Obama. Hillary Clinton was the most popular national politician in America when she left office in 2013 with 65% approval. She was the most hated woman in America 3 years later while not in office.

Look at the comments on US dead soldiers or the tapes from woodward... They have no shame. They will perfectly accept being lied to rather than face the truth.

A fine candidate?? An able VP?? Boy do you need help.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

A fine candidate?? An able VP?? Boy do you need help.
They don't get any creepier than Mike Pence. I would bet money that he's actually an alien.

Yeah we already know some people just dont understand that viruses require hosts to infect.
No shit.....but libs have constantly lied about its severity and impact and govts ability to control it.
How can you lie about its severity when its a new disease and you simply dont know for sure? I wouldnt call 190K+ and counting dead as non severe
Its as severe as any other flu or cold or probably less so than pneumonia....what's your point?
No dummy. Its more severe due simply to the fact its more contagious. Show me a cold or flu that has killed 190K and counting in the same time period as covid. I'll wait.
Show me where this leftyvirus has ACTUALLY killed that many people, I will wait. And so what if it is more contagious, which I am not sure we know for certain...it is very mild in 99% of its infections. Doofus.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Add to your great post is the whistle blower told to stop interfering in Russian investigation

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Wow you libbers are nutbags.....Biden is eating Gerber baby food and Knees Harris isn't qualified for anything.

9700 people...dont like that # argue w/the CDC---just here to tell you you are WRONG
Do you see anything WRONG about this?
b9252bc5-765c-4a3d-8cf2-43a28bf95a14-Our_view-COVID-19_lessons_Online.png

Coronavirus crisis: What America can learn from other nations in the war on COVID-19

USMB Trumpoholic defense for Trump's confession for lying and misinforming Americans about COVID-19:

Just because a person is recorded saying something doesn't mean they actually said what you hear them saying on the recording.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
Trump's words:
"It goes through the air," Trump said. "That's always tougher than the touch. You don't have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.

So when was Trump lying- when he said it was much more dangerous than the flu- or when he said it was just like the flu?
The "President" purposely mis-led the American people about a deadly pandemic headed their way.

That's a fact.
Fact is it’s not that deadly and we never should have locked down. More lives were lost due to the lockdowns. That was a bad move by Trump. He still gets my vote in 2020 over Harris.
How many of your people died because of this AH Trump?? Every dead Jew is looking down on you and weeps

Gee Ed where's your outrage over the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US??

Where's your outrage of Pelousy telling everyone to chill and that the virus was nothing and they should enjoy the Chinese New Year??

Trump was working on this in January. What were the Dems doing besides trying to block everything he did.

You sure have selective outrage and your a whiny hypocritical ass.
Yeah he was working ,,,working trying to save his lying ass Trump lied and people died ,,so please, can all your other BS

You seem to think people are stupid. You don't think they were paying attention to what was going on and making up their minds about how THEY would handle it??

Trump started on this in January and he never lied about any of it. Fauci confirmed that.

You also don't seem to care that the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights from coming into the US. Another thing he did to try and stop the spread.

You also don't care that Pelousy told everyone that the virus was nothing and that they should all enjoy the Chines New Year.

China is to blame for this, not Trump. You also don't seem to care it was them who released this on the world. Not Trump.

You have a selective memory and the only facts you care about are the ones you make up. Real facts don't register with your feeble brain at all.

Carry on you whiny biased ass.
his hate is the only thing he loves.

pretty fucking sad but he's far from alone these days in that.
After republicans giving us this pos ,this bullying lying scum, you can't see how we can hate him ? What I find strange is you people DON'T Is there any pos you'll not support if they wear an R on their forehead?
ok - after the dems gave us cop hating white bashing obama, you can't see why we can hate him?

you try to oversimplify things, eddie. maybe you can't think beyond your hate-boner but please don't even pretend to think i limit myself in the same manner.
You mean Mr Ice that if you were in a hospital ill,you wouldn't mind the doctor lying to you about your condition?
can you please tell me what this has to do with trump?

the left says donald knew in jan corona was deadly but ignore pelosi saying PARTY TIME CHINESE STYLE in Feb/March.
the left says don't be in crowds - UNLESS you're protesting.
the left says to listen to the medical experts about Corona UNLESS they say you can safely vote in person.

so shut the unholy fuck up with your hypocritical bullshit church of hate where you contradict yourself every fucking time with your rhetoric and lies for no other reason than your hate for a man that odds are you've NEVER met, fueled by a media who's PROVEN TO LIE about trump so you can keep your hate alive.

so don't try to spindoctor this away. the topic is your irrational fear of trump and how you make him responsible for everything and credit him for nothing; then spread that bullshit attack of lies out to anyone who simply says SHUT THE FUCK UP and pretend they support someone they never said they do simply because they disagree with your fragile ego bullshit.

grow up.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO and agree with you 100%. He really is an ass.
so many people on this board exist to only troll. i just wish they were at least good at it.

You are oh so right. Most of them suck at it and their facts are lies. They ignore the real facts and there you go. LOL
push for facts, get emotional.

bad mood this am and it's spilling out into kicking the forum idiots.
Guess you get a kick out of republican scum in congress staying silent??

He knew it was airborne virus and held a indoor rally...

Enough said...
Yep. He's a sociopath, as are his sheep.

Yes, attack, attack, attack. That's all you have

Deflect, deflect, deflect. It's the only tool in Cult45's chest. Wanna know why the majority thinks you're tribe is dumb as dirt? Because you sociopaths are trying to put a positive spin on a deadly pandemic. You've been polishing an Orange turd for almost four years. What the fuck is the major malfunction with you people? Is your self esteem/awareness so low that you would willingly die just to 'own da libz'?

Dumb. As. Dirt.

9700 people...dont like that # argue w/the CDC---just here to tell you you are WRONG

Coronavirus crisis: What America can learn from other nations in the war on COVID-19

And we test at a rate of 270,000 per million which if the other countries also tested at that rate would likely classify more deaths as Covid, right snowflake? IF you dont test as much, fewer cases and fewer Covid deaths.

He knew it was airborne virus and held a indoor rally...

Enough said...
Yep. He's a sociopath, as are his sheep.

Yes, attack, attack, attack. That's all you have

Deflect, deflect, deflect. It's the only tool in Cult45's chest. Wanna know why the majority thinks you're tribe is dumb as dirt? Because you sociopaths are trying to put a positive spin on a deadly pandemic. You've been polishing an Orange turd for almost four years. What the fuck is the major malfunction with you people? Is your self esteem/awareness so low that you would willingly die just to 'own da libz'?

Dumb. As. Dirt.
Brainless.....wind blowing through your ears....

There is nothing left to be said.
And still you Leftards called him a racist for putting travel restrictions on China. And your precious WHO said it was unnecessary.

Lets give a real big shout out for Pres Trump ,,Right nitwits?

There is nothing left to be said.

Next...
With his own voice! Who "debunked" this story?

Trump lied to the American people, that includes you. And yet you deny it.

Thus cults work in poison.
Awwwk! Awwwwk! Libber Polly wanna cracker! Awwwwk!
Well argued.

You deny facts. Why should your immaturity be rewarded by debate? You cannot be taught, informed or respected.
Which facts? You mean like the 2.8% mortality the President has lowered our country down to, after the 8% mass murderer Killer Cuomo and his band of Democrat hit men killed 90,000 people? We are lower than the global average despite NY and NJ causing more deaths than most countries....we have conducted 90 million tests to lead the globe there too....those facts??
4% of world population yet 25% of coronavirus cases.

Trump saying he knows the lethality, communicability, and effects on all age groups, yet publically calling the pandemic a "hoax" (a word he uses as projection) and saying it will just 'go away'! Americans need facts to make decisions. Trump is telling us what to think.

And you just go along.

The virus was clearly as bad as it was made out to be
Post the number of deaths in the same time period of 2018 and 2019, and let’s see. You must have those figures to make such a statement

About 34,000 or so deaths from the flu.
Currently you're at 195,000 from Corona. I'd say that makes it worse than the flu
How many deaths in the same period of the year, 2018 and 2019, and what’s the count difference from this year?
BTw, 60,000 died of the flu

Okay 60,000. That is still three times less than COVID...
Here, the number of deaths in the US in 2018.

So now explain how the 2020 deaths are different? BTW, 2018 had 25,702 more deaths than 2017. hmmmmmmmm context, a word you love to ignore. BTW, the 2020 count is actually down.

Forum List

Back