Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

9700 people...dont like that # argue w/the CDC---just here to tell you you are WRONG
Do you see anything WRONG about this?
b9252bc5-765c-4a3d-8cf2-43a28bf95a14-Our_view-COVID-19_lessons_Online.png

Coronavirus crisis: What America can learn from other nations in the war on COVID-19
Lets give a real big shout out for Pres Trump ,,Right nitwits?
No how about three cheers for Dementia Joe??? Strained peas! Strained carrots! Applesauce!!!
nursing home diet.

Report was debunked. Fake News.
Next...
It's on tape. Read the article.
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.

And Democrats continue to lie and hype the Biden virus. Again, even if what you said is true, why is it somehow OK to hype a virus for political benefit and not downplay it? Your dishonesty is better than someone else's?
There are tapes.
Play em....let's hear it. There were also so called tapes where he used the "N" word. Oh wait. That was fake news.

dude, he has ADMITTED to saying it.
It doesn't matter. They don't care.

I like people rooting for deaths talking about Trump downplaying the virus as some sort of unforgivable dishonesty.

Why is you hyping the virus somehow less dishonest than Trump downplaying it?
Just pointing out the facts.

I can understand why you'd want to change the subject and put me on the defensive.

You enable it, you own it.

Repeating my line back to me, LOL. The left are eternal playgrounders.

And since you're set on attack no matter what Trump says, you forfeited the right to use the term "fact" with any credibility. You'll say whatever is negative, you don't care about facts. And the endless lies you tell to attack Trump prove that
I seek no credibility from someone like you.

You seek no credibility at all. You just attack Trump because you hate him. You even contradict yourself. You attack him for not shutting down the economy and shutting it down at the same time. You don't analyze anything other than how to attack Trump with it. Truth is irrelevant to you

There is nothing left to be said.
Indeed.

Trump says it all.

Hung by his own words, due to his own ego.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...
With his own voice! Who "debunked" this story?

Trump lied to the American people, that includes you. And yet you deny it.

Thus cults work in poison.
Awwwk! Awwwwk! Libber Polly wanna cracker! Awwwwk!
Well argued.

You deny facts. Why should your immaturity be rewarded by debate? You cannot be taught, informed or respected.
Which facts? You mean like the 2.8% mortality the President has lowered our country down to, after the 8% mass murderer Killer Cuomo and his band of Democrat hit men killed 90,000 people? We are lower than the global average despite NY and NJ causing more deaths than most countries....we have conducted 90 million tests to lead the globe there too....those facts??
4% of world population yet 25% of coronavirus cases.

Trump saying he knows the lethality, communicability, and effects on all age groups, yet publically calling the pandemic a "hoax" (a word he uses as projection) and saying it will just 'go away'! Americans need facts to make decisions. Trump is telling us what to think.

And you just go along.
90 million tests at an 8% positive test rate gives you what math major??? Right lots of cases, so what? .05% of cases are severe so documenting infections proves the point of how stupid it was to shut down the government. So far the President has been more accurate than any "expert".

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
LOL...hyping?
You mean saying it's as severe as Trump did to Woodward on Feb 7th?
Again, there were zero deaths in the US until February 29th. We thought it was contained in China. JEEZUZ!!! What would you have done? Shut the country down on the 7th?

There likely were deaths before then but we didn't classify them as Covid.

What would I not have done? Lied about it and then brag to a reporter you were going to lie about it.

Many deaths were also called covid just because of symptoms without any test and overstated the count.

But rah, rah, you want more deaths, you just have to find them!

I believe that likely did happen but it does not excuse a bragging lying president.

And what about excusing a lying opposition who hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he does?

He knew it was airborne virus and held a indoor rally...

Enough said...
Yep. He's a sociopath, as are his sheep.

Yes, attack, attack, attack. That's all you have

Deflect, deflect, deflect. It's the only tool in Cult45's chest. Wanna know why the majority thinks you're tribe is dumb as dirt? Because you sociopaths are trying to put a positive spin on a deadly pandemic. You've been polishing an Orange turd for almost four years. What the fuck is the major malfunction with you people? Is your self esteem/awareness so low that you would willingly die just to 'own da libz'?

Dumb. As. Dirt.

1599747839182.png

Miscondtrued info through the dark glasses of lifelong hang-Republicans-high, hateful, snotty-nosed Bob Woodwards the Misconstrue King of the communist-loving Demonrats who disdain common men and women with insult. /hurl

LOL...hyping?
You mean saying it's as severe as Trump did to Woodward on Feb 7th?
Again, there were zero deaths in the US until February 29th. We thought it was contained in China. JEEZUZ!!! What would you have done? Shut the country down on the 7th?

There likely were deaths before then but we didn't classify them as Covid.

What would I not have done? Lied about it and then brag to a reporter you were going to lie about it.

Many deaths were also called covid just because of symptoms without any test and overstated the count.

But rah, rah, you want more deaths, you just have to find them!

I believe that likely did happen but it does not excuse a bragging lying president.

And what about excusing a lying opposition who hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he does?

Have I done that? Can you quote me? Did I argue against your point that the numbers may very well be inflated?

Yeah we already know some people just dont understand that viruses require hosts to infect.
No shit.....but libs have constantly lied about its severity and impact and govts ability to control it.
How can you lie about its severity when its a new disease and you simply dont know for sure? I wouldnt call 190K+ and counting dead as non severe
Still waiting for millions of dead

The virus was clearly as bad as it was made out to be
Post the number of deaths in the same time period of 2018 and 2019, and let’s see. You must have those figures to make such a statement

About 34,000 or so deaths from the flu.
Currently you're at 195,000 from Corona. I'd say that makes it worse than the flu
How many deaths in the same period of the year, 2018 and 2019, and what’s the count difference from this year?
BTw, 60,000 died of the flu

Okay 60,000. That is still three times less than COVID...
Here, the number of deaths in the US in 2018.

So now explain how the 2020 deaths are different? BTW, 2018 had 25,702 more deaths than 2017. hmmmmmmmm context, a word you love to ignore. BTW, the 2020 count is actually down.
We are not talking about total deaths.

He admitted that he purposely mis-led the American people as a deadly global pandemic was bearing down on us.

Yes, he admitted that he did so to maintain calm and stability instead of instilling fear and panic, both in the American people as well as the financial sectors.

That's what GOOD leaders, do, dumbass. It is obvious that you have never served in positions of leadership, as you do not understand key principles of leadership.

Again, I understand the Democrats love to engage in Fear-Mongering to initiate panic to manipulate citizens into doing things they want, but true leaders do not engage in such reckless practices.

If President Trump had declared the virus would be disastrous, would devastate the economy and kill MILLIONS' of Americans as the piss-poor model used predicted, DO YOU THINK IT WOULD HAVE MADE A TREMENDOUS DIFFERENCE? DO YOU THINK DEMOCRATS WOULD HAVE DONE THINGS DIFFERENTLY?

Engaging in such fear-mongering and initiating such panic would have caused the market to plunge faster farther due to the panic being spread by the govt....

It would have given Democrats even more 'power' and 'justification' to deny Americans of their Constitutional and Civil Rights, allowed them to damage / devastate our economy even more by shuttering even more businesses.....

At the very start Democrats immediately opposed the Travel Ban because it was Trump who imposed it. They didn't give a damn about the virus, as you should recall - they were solely focused on opposing and taking down Trump. They opposed the LIFE SAVING Travel Ban, calling it Xenophobic while authoring legislation to block it.

AND WHERE THE F* WAS THE HOUSE, ADAM 'TRAITOR' SCHIFF? Why did they not see this coming, know what it was / how bad it was? Oh yeah, THEYWERE TOO BUSUY CONDUCTING THE 1ST POLITICALLY BIASED IMPEACHMENT IN US HISTORY BASED ON ZERO CRIME, ZERO EVIDENCE (except the illegal personally authored false evidence Schiff authored himself), and ZERO WITNESSES!

If Trump had engaged in FEAR-MONGERING, would Cuomo and 3 other Liberal governors made different choices instead of the ones that resulted in the deaths of THOUSANDS of American lives?

- You can't blame President Trump for the 11,000 elderly Americans murdered by the largest mass murderer in US history, Gov Cuomo!

- -You can't claim that because Trump did not tell Americans exactly how bad the virus was being PROJECTED to be (by the model almost all scientists say was the worst one to use to predict the virus' impact), Cuomo made bad decisions. Cuomo publicly declared the elderly were most at risk to die from the virus, so he obviously KNEW how deadly it was to them already. HE immediately after that made the decision to force virus patients into nursing homes, resulting in over 11,000 elderly deaths in NY alone. The deaths of those 11,000 elderly New Yorkers is on CUOMO'S hands, no one else's!

President Trump could have single-handedly prevented the spread of the virus into the US except for the lives of 2 BPAs who perished in the act & Democrats would still be attacking him....

Because they are unstable, TDS-suffering, hate-driven, anti-Trump LOSERS still pissed about the most criminal candidate ever running for President LOSING - being REJECTED - in 2016...

...so much so that they are running /. defending an old, WHITE, elitist, self-enriching, influence-peddling, proven traitorous, china-puppet, pu$$y-grabbing, child-sniffing/groping, Dementia-suffering POS Democrat who has been in politics for over 40 years with nothing to show for it except a 'Best Of...' gaffe reel and a fat financial portfolio from selling out this country and enriching himself and his family.

As far as lying to the American people, STFU already:

President Trump held the full truth back from the American people to present the much-needed appearance of strength and calm...

...as opposed to Bill Clinton, who lied to the world to protect his own ass, to Hillary Clinton - who lied to the world to save her own ass and achieve her own personal agenda, and to Barry - who lied constantly to the American people to advance HIS/the party's agendas.

He lied about the severity of the virus, then he mocked Americans for trying to protect themselves.

Those are now facts, and the Trumpsters are stuck having to spin and deflect.

Tough shit. You enable it, you own it.
Great comedy act.....the libber parrot standup show.
Did I say something that was incorrect, Trumpster?

He admitted that he purposely mis-led the American people as a deadly global pandemic was bearing down on us.

Yes, he admitted that he did so to maintain calm and stability instead of instilling fear and panic, both in the American people as well as the financial sectors.

That's what GOOD leaders, do, dumbass. It is obvious that you have never served in positions of leadership, as you do not understand key principles of leadership.

Again, I understand the Democrats love to engage in Fear-Mongering to initiate panic to manipulate citizens into doing things they want, but true leaders do not engage in such reckless practices.

If President Trump had declared the virus would be disastrous, would devastate the economy and kill MILLIONS' of Americans as the piss-poor model used predicted, DO YOU THINK IT WOULD HAVE MADE A TREMENDOUS DIFFERENCE? DO YOU THINK DEMOCRATS WOULD HAVE DONE THINGS DIFFERENTLY?

Engaging in such fear-mongering and initiating such panic would have caused the market to plunge faster farther due to the panic being spread by the govt....

It would have given Democrats even more 'power' and 'justification' to deny Americans of their Constitutional and Civil Rights, allowed them to damage / devastate our economy even more by shuttering even more businesses.....

At the very start Democrats immediately opposed the Travel Ban because it was Trump who imposed it. They didn't give a damn about the virus, as you should recall - they were solely focused on opposing and taking down Trump. They opposed the LIFE SAVING Travel Ban, calling it Xenophobic while authoring legislation to block it.

AND WHERE THE F* WAS THE HOUSE, ADAM 'TRAITOR' SCHIFF? Why did they not see this coming, know what it was / how bad it was? Oh yeah, THEYWERE TOO BUSUY CONDUCTING THE 1ST POLITICALLY BIASED IMPEACHMENT IN US HISTORY BASED ON ZERO CRIME, ZERO EVIDENCE (except the illegal personally authored false evidence Schiff authored himself), and ZERO WITNESSES!

If Trump had engaged in FEAR-MONGERING, would Cuomo and 3 other Liberal governors made different choices instead of the ones that resulted in the deaths of THOUSANDS of American lives?

- You can't blame President Trump for the 11,000 elderly Americans murdered by the largest mass murderer in US history, Gov Cuomo!

- -You can't claim that because Trump did not tell Americans exactly how bad the virus was being PROJECTED to be (by the model almost all scientists say was the worst one to use to predict the virus' impact), Cuomo made bad decisions. Cuomo publicly declared the elderly were most at risk to die from the virus, so he obviously KNEW how deadly it was to them already. HE immediately after that made the decision to force virus patients into nursing homes, resulting in over 11,000 elderly deaths in NY alone. The deaths of those 11,000 elderly New Yorkers is on CUOMO'S hands, no one else's!

President Trump could have single-handedly prevented the spread of the virus into the US except for the lives of 2 BPAs who perished in the act & Democrats would still be attacking him....

Because they are unstable, TDS-suffering, hate-driven, anti-Trump LOSERS still pissed about the most criminal candidate ever running for President LOSING - being REJECTED - in 2016...

...so much so that they are running /. defending an old, WHITE, elitist, self-enriching, influence-peddling, proven traitorous, china-puppet, pu$$y-grabbing, child-sniffing/groping, Dementia-suffering POS Democrat who has been in politics for over 40 years with nothing to show for it except a 'Best Of...' gaffe reel and a fat financial portfolio from selling out this country and enriching himself and his family.

President Trump held the full truth back from the American people to present the much-needed appearance of strength and calm...

...as opposed to Bill Clinton, who lied to the world to protect his own ass, to Hillary Clinton - who lied to the world to save her own ass and achieve her own personal agenda, and to Barry - who lied constantly to the American people to advance HIS/the party's agendas.
Look at all that.

:laugh:

Yeah we already know some people just dont understand that viruses require hosts to infect.
No shit.....but libs have constantly lied about its severity and impact and govts ability to control it.
How can you lie about its severity when its a new disease and you simply dont know for sure? I wouldnt call 190K+ and counting dead as non severe
Still waiting for millions of dead
Good thing we didnt just "do nothing" like the report said. Now you wont have to wait.

Miscondtrued info through the dark glasses of lifelong hang-Republicans-high, hateful, snotty-nosed Bob Woodwards the Misconstrue King of the communist-loving Demonrats who disdain common men and women with insult. /hurl

I hit funny as I can't believe it (it sounds so dumb) or I really think its funny (literally) and in your case , I can't believe how you can be so.......tramps voice is on the tapes or are you angry he gave him 18 interviews.

And we test at a rate of 270,000 per million which if the other countries also tested at that rate would likely classify more deaths as Covid, right snowflake? IF you dont test as much, fewer cases and fewer Covid deaths.
No tests: No deaths, right?
Drink more bleach??
How do you explain the fact the US has 4% of the world's population and 25% of global deaths?
1599748572673.jpeg

Here ya go everyone.

Someone applauding Trump for keeping them ignorant to the threat our country faces.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what’s wrong with our country.

Forum List

Back