Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Report was debunked. Fake News.
Next...
It's on tape. Read the article.
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.

And Democrats continue to lie and hype the Biden virus. Again, even if what you said is true, why is it somehow OK to hype a virus for political benefit and not downplay it? Your dishonesty is better than someone else's?
There are tapes.
Play em....let's hear it. There were also so called tapes where he used the "N" word. Oh wait. That was fake news.

dude, he has ADMITTED to saying it.
It doesn't matter. They don't care.

I like people rooting for deaths talking about Trump downplaying the virus as some sort of unforgivable dishonesty.

Why is you hyping the virus somehow less dishonest than Trump downplaying it?
Just pointing out the facts.

I can understand why you'd want to change the subject and put me on the defensive.

You enable it, you own it.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
Trump's words:
"It goes through the air," Trump said. "That's always tougher than the touch. You don't have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.

So when was Trump lying- when he said it was much more dangerous than the flu- or when he said it was just like the flu?
The "President" purposely mis-led the American people about a deadly pandemic headed their way.

That's a fact.
Fact is it’s not that deadly and we never should have locked down. More lives were lost due to the lockdowns. That was a bad move by Trump. He still gets my vote in 2020 over Harris.
How many of your people died because of this AH Trump?? Every dead Jew is looking down on you and weeps

Gee Ed where's your outrage over the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US??

Where's your outrage of Pelousy telling everyone to chill and that the virus was nothing and they should enjoy the Chinese New Year??

Trump was working on this in January. What were the Dems doing besides trying to block everything he did.

You sure have selective outrage and your a whiny hypocritical ass.
Yeah he was working ,,,working trying to save his lying ass Trump lied and people died ,,so please, can all your other BS

You seem to think people are stupid. You don't think they were paying attention to what was going on and making up their minds about how THEY would handle it??

Trump started on this in January and he never lied about any of it. Fauci confirmed that.

You also don't seem to care that the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights from coming into the US. Another thing he did to try and stop the spread.

You also don't care that Pelousy told everyone that the virus was nothing and that they should all enjoy the Chines New Year.

China is to blame for this, not Trump. You also don't seem to care it was them who released this on the world. Not Trump.

You have a selective memory and the only facts you care about are the ones you make up. Real facts don't register with your feeble brain at all.

Carry on you whiny biased ass.
his hate is the only thing he loves.

pretty fucking sad but he's far from alone these days in that.
After republicans giving us this pos ,this bullying lying scum, you can't see how we can hate him ? What I find strange is you people DON'T Is there any pos you'll not support if they wear an R on their forehead?
ok - after the dems gave us cop hating white bashing obama, you can't see why we can hate him?

you try to oversimplify things, eddie. maybe you can't think beyond your hate-boner but please don't even pretend to think i limit myself in the same manner.

There is nothing left to be said.

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
LOL...hyping?
You mean saying it's as severe as Trump did to Woodward on Feb 7th?

No, it's not as severe as you're hyping it to be. You have your party hat and balloons ready to go for when we hit 200K deaths?

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
Trump's words:
"It goes through the air," Trump said. "That's always tougher than the touch. You don't have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.

So when was Trump lying- when he said it was much more dangerous than the flu- or when he said it was just like the flu?
The "President" purposely mis-led the American people about a deadly pandemic headed their way.

That's a fact.
Fact is it’s not that deadly and we never should have locked down. More lives were lost due to the lockdowns. That was a bad move by Trump. He still gets my vote in 2020 over Harris.
How many of your people died because of this AH Trump?? Every dead Jew is looking down on you and weeps

Gee Ed where's your outrage over the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US??

Where's your outrage of Pelousy telling everyone to chill and that the virus was nothing and they should enjoy the Chinese New Year??

Trump was working on this in January. What were the Dems doing besides trying to block everything he did.

Yeah he was working ,,,working trying to save his lying ass Trump lied and people died ,,so please, can all your other BS

You seem to think people are stupid. You don't think they were paying attention to what was going on and making up their minds about how THEY would handle it??

Trump started on this in January and he never lied about any of it. Fauci confirmed that.

You also don't seem to care that the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights from coming into the US. Another thing he did to try and stop the spread.

You also don't care that Pelousy told everyone that the virus was nothing and that they should all enjoy the Chines New Year.

China is to blame for this, not Trump. You also don't seem to care it was them who released this on the world. Not Trump.

You have a selective memory and the only facts you care about are the ones you make up. Real facts don't register with your feeble brain at all.

After republicans giving us this pos ,this bullying lying scum, you can't see how we can hate him ? What I find strange is you people DON'T Is there any pos you'll not support if they wear an R on their forehead?
ok - after the dems gave us cop hating white bashing obama, you can't see why we can hate him?

you try to oversimplify things, eddie. maybe you can't think beyond your hate-boner but please don't even pretend to think i limit myself in the same manner.
You mean Mr Ice that if you were in a hospital ill,you wouldn't mind the doctor lying to you about your condition?

Next...
With his own voice! Who "debunked" this story?

Trump lied to the American people, that includes you. And yet you deny it.

Thus cults work in poison.
Awwwk! Awwwwk! Libber Polly wanna cracker! Awwwwk!
Well argued.

You deny facts. Why should your immaturity be rewarded by debate? You cannot be taught, informed or respected.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

And Democrats continue to lie and hype the Biden virus. Again, even if what you said is true, why is it somehow OK to hype a virus for political benefit and not downplay it? Your dishonesty is better than someone else's?
There are tapes.
Play em....let's hear it. There were also so called tapes where he used the "N" word. Oh wait. That was fake news.

I like people rooting for deaths talking about Trump downplaying the virus as some sort of unforgivable dishonesty.

I can understand why you'd want to change the subject and put me on the defensive.

Hahahahahahaha brainless sheep who follow anything printed by your propaganda media lecturing us on accepting the truth.....what a comedy act.

Hey, don't worry about that Chinese flu. No big deal. We've got it taken care of. It's a hoax. Go out, be with people, have fun, don't worry about spreading it...

THIS is EXACTLY what the Democrats told the American people at the beginning of the COVD-19 pandemic, at a point when Trump energized the CDC, stood up the COVID-19 Response Committee, and imposed the China Travel Ban.

Democrats, doing their standard 'oppose everything Trump does, say the opposite of what he say because we hate him' BS, openly opposed the Travel Ban. JOE BIDEN led the Democrat opposition to it.

As House Democrats scrambled to write / pass legislation designed to strip more authority / power from the President and that would block his LIFE SAVING Travel Ban, Biden was publicly declaring the ban 'Xenophobic'.
- The Democrats' opposition to this Travel Ban was a political move to benefit the Democratic Party while it literally endangered American lives!
--- Biden later was forced to admit that the Travel Ban was the 'right thing to do' and DID save American lives.
--- The largest mass murderer in US history, Governor Cuomo - who is responsible for the deaths of a reported 11,000 elderly NY citizens, who also rabidly opposed the LIFE SAVING China Travel Ban, is now attacking the President for NOT Imposing a Travel Ban for other areas, blaming his lack of imposing ANOTHER travel ban for the impact of COVID-19 on NY. How Pathetic - the man who murdered 11,000 NY residents attempting to shift the blame to the President, the man he attacked for the China Travel Ban, for not imposing ANOTHER travel ban.

While President Trump was responding to the pandemic, Democrats were:
- Taking POLITICAL ACTION against the President.
- Telling people to disregard the virus, that it was not going to be so bad
- Telling people to go about their lives as usual, to ride the subways, lick turnstiles, go to parties, herd in large numbers, etc...
- Pelosi was telling people to come to China Town, Cuomo was telling people to go out, ride packed subway trains, etc....

So please FORGIVE ME when I laugh at all the snowflakes on this board engaging in the Democrat party's top 2 strategies of trying to recover from serious past F*-Ups:
1) Re-Writing History
2) Accusing others of doing what DEMOCRATS did / have done / are still doing

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

There are tapes.

Hahahahahahaha brainless sheep who follow anything printed by your propaganda media lecturing us on accepting the truth.....what a comedy act.
Dittos Rush.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

You mean Mr Ice that if you were in a hospital ill,you wouldn't mind the doctor lying to you about your condition?
Doctors try to lessen the impact of test results all the time...without actually lying.....so good analogy.

The phrase simply means you emphasize the good facts and information over the bad, but it is not a lie.

It is a lie by ommission, you dope. You don't ignore the facts and attempt to paint a rosy picture to the public when you know a deadly pandemic is about to hit your country. It is criminal incompetence and an incredible shirking of responsibility to the health of his constituents. He is more interested in reelection than human lives. He is a leacherous traitor, and he won't be able to deflect this blatant irresponsible mistake away from him. He is done.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

YOU gave us Trump after 8 years of the Muslim in Chief so stop acting like you had no part of this wacko.
Sounds like a great campaign slogan! Put it on a trucker hat.

Blame Obama for Trump's failings!

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

There are tapes.

Dittos Rush.
Hey you are the mindless mass wandering in the wilderness waiting for your next set of directions from propaganda central not me.

Um, 190,000 dead. No one "hyped" the Virus. It's as bad as everyone says it is.

I like you proving me wrong by doing what I said you're doing. Didn't think that one through, Joe.

Then there's how you blame Trump for a virus from China.

Yeah, tell me again how much you care about the truth

He doesn't He's like the rest of the lefty loons who blame Trump.

Far be it from them to blame the actual people who let this virus out on the world.

He also formed a taskforce and implemented a travel ban weeks before the first confirmed case, while the democrats called him a xenophobe and warned us that this flu across the pacific was just a distraction from impeachment.

Even if I agreed with your take on Trump's performance, why would I vote for the people who thought he was OVER reacting?

He knew it was airborne virus and held a indoor rally...

Enough said...

Hey, don't worry about that Chinese flu. No big deal. We've got it taken care of. It's a hoax. Go out, be with people, have fun, don't worry about spreading it...

THIS is EXACTLY what the Democrats told the American people at the beginning of the COVD-19 pandemic, at a point when Trump energized the CDC, stood up the COVID-19 Response Committee, and imposed the China Travel Ban.

Democrats, doing their standard 'oppose everything Trump does, say the opposite of what he say because we hate him' BS, openly opposed the Travel Ban. JOE BIDEN led the Democrat opposition to it.

As House Democrats scrambled to write / pass legislation designed to strip more authority / power from the President and that would block his LIFE SAVING Travel Ban, Biden was publicly declaring the ban 'Xenophobic'.
- The Democrats' opposition to this Travel Ban was a political move to benefit the Democratic Party while it literally endangered American lives!
--- Biden later was forced to admit that the Travel Ban was the 'right thing to do' and DID save American lives.
--- The largest mass murderer in US history, Governor Cuomo - who is responsible for the deaths of a reported 11,000 elderly NY citizens, who also rabidly opposed the LIFE SAVING China Travel Ban, is now attacking the President for NOT Imposing a Travel Ban for other areas, blaming his lack of imposing ANOTHER travel ban for the impact of COVID-19 on NY. How Pathetic - the man who murdered 11,000 NY residents attempting to shift the blame to the President, the man he attacked for the China Travel Ban, for not imposing ANOTHER travel ban.

While President Trump was responding to the pandemic, Democrats were:
- Taking POLITICAL ACTION against the President.
- Telling people to disregard the virus, that it was not going to be so bad
- Telling people to go about their lives as usual, to ride the subways, lick turnstiles, go to parties, herd in large numbers, etc...
- Pelosi was telling people to come to China Town, Cuomo was telling people to go out, ride packed subway trains, etc....

So please FORGIVE ME when I laugh at all the snowflakes on this board engaging in the Democrat party's top 2 strategies of trying to recover from serious past F*-Ups:
1) Re-Writing History
2) Accusing others of doing what DEMOCRATS did / have done / are still doing
He admitted that he purposely mis-led the American people as a deadly global pandemic was bearing down on us.

He then repeatedly mocked Americans who tried to take safety measures to protect themselves and their families.

Those are facts. You support it, you own it.

The phrase simply means you emphasize the good facts and information over the bad, but it is not a lie.

It is a lie by ommission, you dope. You don't ignore the facts and attempt to paint a rosy picture to the public when you know a deadly pandemic is about to hit your country. It is criminal incompetence and an incredible shirking of responsibility to the health of his constituents. He is more interested in reelection than human lives. He is a leacherous traitor, and he won't be able to deflect this blatant irresponsible mistake away from him. He is done.
Waah waah waah I need a tissue that mean ole Trump lied to me....waah waah waah. By the way, how do you then feel about a real murderer like Killer Cuomo?

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

There are tapes.

Repeating my line back to me, LOL. The left are eternal playgrounders.

And since you're set on attack no matter what Trump says, you forfeited the right to use the term "fact" with any credibility. You'll say whatever is negative, you don't care about facts. And the endless lies you tell to attack Trump prove that

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

To be honest most people are stupid.

Yes they can be but I tend to think a virus scares the shit out of them so they pay attention.

I don't follow the news much but when I heard this I didn't wait for anyone to tell me what to do.

I got a mask and practiced social distancing immediately and I've been doing it ever since. I think Many of the stupid Americans are doing the same thing and long before the CDC came out with these instructions. People aren't stupid all the time especially when it comes to a virus.
Once again I'll direct your attention to the Sturgis motorcycle rally, all the people partying on holidays over the summer etc.

If that isn't evidence of stupidity i don't know what is

Forum List

Back