Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

There is nothing left to be said.

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
Because Dems were right and Trump wasn’t.

Hyping the Biden virus was obviously not right, parrot
The virus was clearly as bad as it was made out to be. If more people had listened to the left instead of Trump, we’d probably be far better off in nearly every way.

Bull shit. The virus turned out to kill less than 1% of the population. You idiots were projecting many, many times that. The CDC estimates 0.26%. Just more of your political games. That's why it's the Biden virus now. You're doing nothing but undercutting the President trying to deal with it.

It's classic how you're blasting Trump for supposedly underplaying it while you overplay it and hype it and beg for more deaths

Yeah I guess you didn't see all the Bikers at Sturgis or all the people whooping it up over the summer with no masks and no social distancing

You commies and your little Goebbels tried your best to lie about that, claiming a "spike," because da Wuhan be Woke yo - it bypasses the Brown Shirts and BLM Klan, but TOTALLY infects bikers...

Yes, a few are starting to resist the utter bullshit and stupidity.

You want America on our knees trembling in fear. The ONLY answer the nation should give you is "fuck off."

I don't think it's necessarily a bad idea to play down things that might cause the sheep to panic.
The sheep in South Korea didn't panic in late January when their country and the US reported their first Covid-19 case; today SK deaths from the virus number in the hundreds while US deaths number in the hundreds of thousands. Too much winning?
9700 people...dont like that # argue w/the CDC---just here to tell you you are WRONG

You can't force people to do anything.

Americans are a particularly rebellious lot. That is the difference between the US population and other countries who are willing to roll over for their government.

I don't think the numbers would be that different if Trump had not played it down

I don't either BUT the facts are he lied about it and made fun of those who insisted on being honest.

Politicians lie every time they open their mouths.

You don't know that yet?

The reason they do that is because people like you will defend every one of their lies. They know they can lie and you will fall in line and defend the lie.
Libber parrot....
Awwwk! Trump lied! Awwwk!

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
LOL...hyping?
You mean saying it's as severe as Trump did to Woodward on Feb 7th?
Again, there were zero deaths in the US until February 29th. We thought it was contained in China. JEEZUZ!!! What would you have done? Shut the country down on the 7th?

There likely were deaths before then but we didn't classify them as Covid.

What would I not have done? Lied about it and then brag to a reporter you were going to lie about it.
52 seconds is not sufficient. He said it was more serious than the flu but that it was contained in China. What did he lie about?

We have all heard his statements.

I don't think it's necessarily a bad idea to play down things that might cause the sheep to panic.
The sheep in South Korea didn't panic in late January when their country and the US reported their first Covid-19 case; today SK deaths from the virus number in the hundreds while US deaths number in the hundreds of thousands. Too much winning?
9700 people...dont like that # argue w/the CDC---just here to tell you you are WRONG

Americans are a particularly rebellious lot. That is the difference between the US population and other countries who are willing to roll over for their government.

I don't think the numbers would be that different if Trump had not played it down

I don't either BUT the facts are he lied about it and made fun of those who insisted on being honest.

You don't know that yet?

The reason they do that is because people like you will defend every one of their lies. They know they can lie and you will fall in line and defend the lie.
Libber parrot....

I don't like presidents to lie to us. Why do you accept that? You have to be a liberal to not like a president lying to us?

Yet I see the streets filled with sheep wearing Burkas, when 90% of those people are fully aware that the burkas do NOTHING to combat Wuhan virus. Why? Why do we comply? Don't think that our rules failed to note how easily the American people submitted.

Yeah I guess you didn't see all the Bikers at Sturgis or all the people whooping it up over the summer with no masks and no social distancing
How much disease did they spread ?

You don't know that yet?

What lies have I defended?

Please find the post and quote it.

I have never believed one word any politician has ever said and never will.

If you are speaking of what i said in this thread all I did was say that downplaying things that might cause the sheep to panic is not necessarily a bad idea.

Yet I see the streets filled with sheep wearing Burkas, when 90% of those people are fully aware that the burkas do NOTHING to combat Wuhan virus. Why? Why do we comply? Don't think that our rules failed to note how easily the American people submitted.

How much disease did they spread ?

Don't know

Don't care.

You don't know that yet?

Libber parrot....

I don't like presidents to lie to us. Why do you accept that? You have to be a liberal to not like a president lying to us?
You have to understand Pknopp They like trump because they're just like him Liars and bullies

You don't know that yet?

Libber parrot....

You wackos are so hung up on "he lied to us" over ANYTHING he says so what difference does it make what he says? You are like a frickin broken record. We have testing, we have a lower and lower mortality rate now that the Dem governors have killed off their constituents and things are on the mend. So stop whining for once.

You don't know that yet?

Libber parrot....

And every president that has ever served has lied to the public

It seems you do accept it if you have voted for any president that has ever lied.

You don't know that yet?

Libber parrot....

You have to understand Pknopp They like trump because they're just like him Liars and bullies
Actually its because of economy and jobs and protected borders and law enforcement and American values.....all the things you morons hate.

As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Trump is also responsible for your acne and the mole in your back yard.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

Why can’t you guys ever hold Trump responsible for anything?

Strawman. Tell me what you hold Obama responsible for. He was too perfect?

You commies and your little Goebbels tried your best to lie about that, claiming a "spike," because da Wuhan be Woke yo - it bypasses the Brown Shirts and BLM Klan, but TOTALLY infects bikers...

Yes, a few are starting to resist the utter bullshit and stupidity.

You want America on our knees trembling in fear. The ONLY answer the nation should give you is "fuck off."

OK if you are claiming I said any of those things then you should be able to find a post of mine and quote it.

When you can't will you admit you are a lying sack of shit?

Because Dems were right and Trump wasn’t.

Hyping the Biden virus was obviously not right, parrot
The virus was clearly as bad as it was made out to be. If more people had listened to the left instead of Trump, we’d probably be far better off in nearly every way.

Bull shit. The virus turned out to kill less than 1% of the population. You idiots were projecting many, many times that. The CDC estimates 0.26%. Just more of your political games. That's why it's the Biden virus now. You're doing nothing but undercutting the President trying to deal with it.

It's classic how you're blasting Trump for supposedly underplaying it while you overplay it and hype it and beg for more deaths
.013% so far

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

why do you attack him for everything he does???

he tried to keep the people calm,,,whats wrong about that???

The left would attack Trump no matter what he did. Biden is attacking Trump for the spread of the virus when he attacked Trump early when he tried to act and Biden is proposing dealing with it with the same thing that Trump is doing now.

Democrats are attacking Trump for not shutting down the economy again while they attack him for the economic impact of shutting it down the first time.

The left has completely destroyed their own credibility

80k died from the flu in 2017 and we all know the reported COVID death numbers are high, not low. According to the NY Times, 41% of COVID deaths(68000+) are from nursing homes.

Wow, buddy, squirm and dance.

80K in 2017? Don't think so.

But you inbred fucks go on with "Granny would have died, anyway." That's going to go over really well with Granny right before she votes for Biden.

According to the CDC...yes, 80k.

CDC: 80,000 people died of flu last winter in the U.S. - STAT

You don't know that yet?

If you are speaking of what i said in this thread all I did was say that downplaying things that might cause the sheep to panic is not necessarily a bad idea.

By simply stating "they all lie" you are defending it. That is nothing more than a poor excuse. You are going to vote for a politician even though they lie all the time, right?

why do you attack him for everything he does???

he tried to keep the people calm,,,whats wrong about that???

So you want to be treated like a child?

Better a child than the hysterical woman you want to be treated like. But that's obviously not what Trump did. Downplaying does not mean condescending. He just didn't stoke the hype like you did. And he certainly didn't root for deaths like you are still doing

You don't know that yet?

By simply stating "they all lie" you are defending it. That is nothing more than a poor excuse. You are going to vote for a politician even though they lie all the time, right?

No I'm not I am stating a fact.

I don't vote anymore. I realized it's a waste of time because my vote doesn't matter as both parties are owned by the same people.

Forum List

Back