Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

There is nothing left to be said.

:rofl:

News travels slow to Gaza.

This particular bit of demagoguery has already been debunked, moron.

{

UPDATE: Dr. Anthony Fauci has responded to the controversy on Fox News. He tells John Roberts that he did not get the sense that President Trump was "distorting anything" about the coronavirus. His conversations with the president, Fauci said, were always "straightforward."

"I didn't see any discrepancies between what we told [Trump] and what he told the public."

}

No wonder you Hamas scum lose every engagement...

And Fauci should know. He was in contact with Trump since the whole thing started.

Funny the lefty loons seem to have no problem with Trump being called a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US and they sure have no problem with Pelousy telling everyone to chill and that the virus was nothing. She told everyone to enjoy the Chinese New Year.

The left are a whiny bunch of hypocritical liars.

It literally is in their DNA

He also formed a taskforce and implemented a travel ban weeks before the first confirmed case, while the democrats called him a xenophobe and warned us that this flu across the pacific was just a distraction from impeachment.

Even if I agreed with your take on Trump's performance, why would I vote for the people who thought he was OVER reacting?
View attachment 386804

Feb 1

We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering. He is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergency.
------------------------------

and it turned out to be the truth.
Did it? Even Fauci conceded that the travel bans saved many lives. Seems like "xenophobia" was a pretty good failsafe in this case.

Meanwhile, dems were telling everybody to come on down to China town and not to let Trump's racism scare them out of celebrating the lunar new year!

These folks remind me of the Bush sycophants who would twist themselves into pretzels to justify invading Iraq...they would call anyone who disagreed with them, terrorists and anti-american for opposing the war in Iraq and not bowing down to Bush...

They would jump thru hoops to explain why Saddam was behind 9/11 and why it was mandatory that we invade Iraq.....Now you can't find these people....now since time has passed -- these people pretend they were never Bushees and they were always against invading Iraq....

100's of thousands of lives have been lost....trillions of dollars wasted.....the Patriot Act was created, civil liberties violated, still to this day, you can't take a 3 oz bottle on a plane because of our fear of another 9/11 -- yet we are willing to stage a second civil war over wearing a mask on that same plane...

I literally never witnessed one person claim that Saddam was behind 911, no one.
The USA went into Iraq representing the UN and to enforce UN sanctions.
United Nations - you know those guys that leftists love .

They love the UN until they don't - Like Big Blue EC walls.
Rewriting history again ? Eventually according to the right, Trump will become a scientist.

No rewrite -
He will not become a scientist - Science has become too politicized for his taste.
There is only one science. The right knows nothing about it, other then what’s written in the Bible and Trumps pea brain.

You are woefully misinformed.

Report was debunked. Fake News.
Next...
It's on tape. Read the article.
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.

And Democrats continue to lie and hype the Biden virus. Again, even if what you said is true, why is it somehow OK to hype a virus for political benefit and not downplay it? Your dishonesty is better than someone else's?
There are tapes.
Play em....let's hear it. There were also so called tapes where he used the "N" word. Oh wait. That was fake news.

dude, he has ADMITTED to saying it.
It doesn't matter. They don't care.
No. He didn’t. He denied it. Never said the “N” word.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
Trump's words:
"It goes through the air," Trump said. "That's always tougher than the touch. You don't have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.

So when was Trump lying- when he said it was much more dangerous than the flu- or when he said it was just like the flu?
The "President" purposely mis-led the American people about a deadly pandemic headed their way.

That's a fact.
Fact is it’s not that deadly and we never should have locked down. More lives were lost due to the lockdowns. That was a bad move by Trump. He still gets my vote in 2020 over Harris.

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?

Um, 190,000 dead. No one "hyped" the Virus. It's as bad as everyone says it is.

80k died from the flu in 2017 and we all know the reported COVID death numbers are high, not low. According to the NY Times, 41% of COVID deaths(68000+) are from nursing homes.

Yup and how many infected to Cuomo shove into NY nursing homes?
Actually none. The plan was to make some nursing homes covert only And quarantine infected people.

None?? I think you better check again there bucko.

Amazing that anyone would give that answer.

He's like the rest of the lefty loons. They make up their own facts while ignoring the real facts. All he needed to do was a little research to put the lie to his statement.

80k died from the flu in 2017 and we all know the reported COVID death numbers are high, not low. According to the NY Times, 41% of COVID deaths(68000+) are from nursing homes.

Wow, buddy, squirm and dance.

80K in 2017? Don't think so.

But you inbred fucks go on with "Granny would have died, anyway." That's going to go over really well with Granny right before she votes for Biden.
LOL You insult inbred fucks

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
Trump's words:
"It goes through the air," Trump said. "That's always tougher than the touch. You don't have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.

So when was Trump lying- when he said it was much more dangerous than the flu- or when he said it was just like the flu?
The "President" purposely mis-led the American people about a deadly pandemic headed their way.

That's a fact.
Fact is it’s not that deadly and we never should have locked down. More lives were lost due to the lockdowns. That was a bad move by Trump. He still gets my vote in 2020 over Harris.
How many of your people died because of this AH Trump?? Every dead Jew is looking down on you and weeps

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.
How many of your people died because of this AH Trump?? Every dead Jew is looking down on you and weeps
Zero. They died because of poor diet, which caused diabetes and such and then death. It’s not the Presidents job to keep people fit and healthy.

I don't think it's necessarily a bad idea to play down things that might cause the sheep to panic.

I guess if you see the American people as "Sheep", then that's a positive attitude.

But what if someone accepted Trump's "no big deal" rhetoric, engaged in risky behavior and died from Covid? Then he'd be morally responsible, wouldn't he?
COVID doesn’t kill people. Underlying conditions that make you susceptible to COVID do. But don’t let these facts get in the way of your anti Trump narrative.

:rofl:

News travels slow to Gaza.

This particular bit of demagoguery has already been debunked, moron.

{

UPDATE: Dr. Anthony Fauci has responded to the controversy on Fox News. He tells John Roberts that he did not get the sense that President Trump was "distorting anything" about the coronavirus. His conversations with the president, Fauci said, were always "straightforward."

"I didn't see any discrepancies between what we told [Trump] and what he told the public."

}

No wonder you Hamas scum lose every engagement...

And Fauci should know. He was in contact with Trump since the whole thing started.

Funny the lefty loons seem to have no problem with Trump being called a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US and they sure have no problem with Pelousy telling everyone to chill and that the virus was nothing. She told everyone to enjoy the Chinese New Year.

The left are a whiny bunch of hypocritical liars.

They figured out how badly they are losing this election and are in a panic.

I don't think it's necessarily a bad idea to play down things that might cause the sheep to panic.
The sheep in South Korea didn't panic in late January when their country and the US reported their first Covid-19 case; today SK deaths from the virus number in the hundreds while US deaths number in the hundreds of thousands. Too much winning?

Don't assume I support Trump. People who assume are idiots.

And the reporting of a single case would not foment panic.

But the constant warnings of death and destruction would.

As we have seen Corona deaths are .013% of the world population.

So is it really isn't as bad as a lot of people say it is.

The sheep in South Korea didn't panic in late January when their country and the US reported their first Covid-19 case; today SK deaths from the virus number in the hundreds while US deaths number in the hundreds of thousands. Too much winning?
9700 people...dont like that # argue w/the CDC---just here to tell you you are WRONG

I guess if you see the American people as "Sheep", then that's a positive attitude.

But what if someone accepted Trump's "no big deal" rhetoric, engaged in risky behavior and died from Covid? Then he'd be morally responsible, wouldn't he?
It's a fact that 95% of people are followers.

And anyone who trusts a politician's word without doing his own due diligence is a sheep.

Correct, there is nothing left to be said on how our POTUS handled the COVID virus, because he did all that could be done, the fact that you think someone else could have done anything different is laughable to put it nicely. The fear mongers such as yourself can’t deal with reality. The disease is going to kill people without a vaccine and even then people are going to die still. You’ve politicized a serious health crisis because you don’t like the fact he’s exposed all the crooks we have in elected office. It’s so amazing how destroying the global economy is more important than exposing the POS’s who don’t give a rats ass about anyone else, but theirselves, keep eating their crap...

Tramp destroyed the economy, along with over 190,000 dead and dying. He could of said to not panic and told the truth, instead he denied the truth to people.
He lied about a deadly pandemic headed our way, and then he openly and repeatedly mocked Americans who tried to take precautions.

Only obedient Trump sheep can deny either of those facts now.

There you go.......OK let's say he thought not creating a panic was a good thing.

The issue is he did make fun of people who were being honest about the situation.

Its his default mode. If someone doesn't fall in line behind him he mocks and makes fun of them as opposed to trying to lead.

9700 people...dont like that # argue w/the CDC---just here to tell you you are WRONG

You can't force people to do anything.

Americans are a particularly rebellious lot. That is the difference between the US population and other countries who are willing to roll over for their government.

I don't think the numbers would be that different if Trump had not played it down

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
LOL...hyping?
You mean saying it's as severe as Trump did to Woodward on Feb 7th?

You can't force people to do anything.

Americans are a particularly rebellious lot. That is the difference between the US population and other countries who are willing to roll over for their government.

I don't think the numbers would be that different if Trump had not played it down

I don't either BUT the facts are he lied about it and made fun of those who insisted on being honest.

I like this part:

Woodward writes that Coats "continued to harbor the secret belief, one that had grown rather than lessened, although unsupported by intelligence proof, that Putin had something on Trump." Woodward continues, writing that Coats felt, "How else to explain the president's behavior? Coats could see no other explanation."

Forum List

Back