Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

There is nothing left to be said.

When President Trump declared a public health emergency and banned flights from China way back in January it was obvious how serious this was. Why did you and Democrats ignore it? Oh right, because you hate the President.
He ignored that o

When President Trump declared a public health emergency and banned flights from China way back in January it was obvious how serious this was. Why did you and Democrats ignore it? Oh right, because you hate the President.
Because he didn’t ban travel. He had some restrictions that still allowed travel without quarantine which resulted in I felt toons easily entering the country. There was no ban.

He also formed a taskforce and implemented a travel ban weeks before the first confirmed case, while the democrats called him a xenophobe and warned us that this flu across the pacific was just a distraction from impeachment.

Even if I agreed with your take on Trump's performance, why would I vote for the people who thought he was OVER reacting?
1599737295157.png

Feb 1

We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering. He is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergency.
------------------------------

and it turned out to be the truth.

Dr. Anthony Fauci defended President Donald Trump from claims Wednesday that he lied about the coronavirus, telling Fox News: “I don’t recall anything that was any gross distortion in things that I spoke to him about.”

The end.

He also formed a taskforce and implemented a travel ban weeks before the first confirmed case, while the democrats called him a xenophobe and warned us that this flu across the pacific was just a distraction from impeachment.

Even if I agreed with your take on Trump's performance, why would I vote for the people who thought he was OVER reacting?
View attachment 386804

Feb 1

We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering. He is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergency.
------------------------------

and it turned out to be the truth.

It didn't turn out to be true
He didn't call vets losers and suckers.

You realize that you all are simply talking to each other - these lies gain you no support but undoubtedly lose you some.

Trumps excuse for his do

And you loved Obama.....ha ha

As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.
OH stop---Trump did what any president would have done to lower the panic----presidents are expected to give a rosy confident outlook when such nonsense as this virus hits our shores. This is to prevent unnecessary fear and thusly panic. He would have been inept if he didn't play the cheerleader in this case. What a bunch of jackasses---going after Trump for doing the right thing.

No one died because of Trumps actions fool------he banned the foreign infected travel and had been building the wall which kept many of the infected illegals out---his actions saved tens of thousands of american's lives. Playing cheerleader didn't cost anyone anything despite the Trump-haters pathetic wet dreams.

You simply have to laugh at that those people - they give us no choice.

Left - Let the scientists do the science stuff.
Trump - I am, I'm letting them do that while I reassure the country.
Left - No don't do that
Trump - Should I do the science stuff?
Left - No Let the scientists do the science stuff.
Trump - Okay I'll reassure the country.
Left - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dr. Anthony Fauci defended President Donald Trump from claims Wednesday that he lied about the coronavirus, telling Fox News: “I don’t recall anything that was any gross distortion in things that I spoke to him about.”

The end.
Fauci had to be worried about tramp's mouth and twitter fingers,

and by the way I thought you trampers hated Fauci , he was in to honesty about the virus as much as he could have been.

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?

Um, 190,000 dead. No one "hyped" the Virus. It's as bad as everyone says it is.

80k died from the flu in 2017 and we all know the reported COVID death numbers are high, not low. According to the NY Times, 41% of COVID deaths(68000+) are from nursing homes.

Yup and how many infected to Cuomo shove into NY nursing homes?

It didn't turn out to be true
He didn't call vets losers and suckers.
Yes Dorothy. Click your heals and repeat it three times and it will go away.

False stuff tends to go away on it's own
See - last 4 years
Yep, Russia is still a grave threat to our elections.

Maybe you should focus your attention on China. President Xi Jinping and the Bidens are besties.

These folks remind me of the Bush sycophants who would twist themselves into pretzels to justify invading Iraq...they would call anyone who disagreed with them, terrorists and anti-american for opposing the war in Iraq and not bowing down to Bush...

They would jump thru hoops to explain why Saddam was behind 9/11 and why it was mandatory that we invade Iraq.....Now you can't find these people....now since time has passed -- these people pretend they were never Bushees and they were always against invading Iraq....

100's of thousands of lives have been lost....trillions of dollars wasted.....the Patriot Act was created, civil liberties violated, still to this day, you can't take a 3 oz bottle on a plane because of our fear of another 9/11 -- yet we are willing to stage a second civil war over wearing a mask on that same plane...

I literally never witnessed one person claim that Saddam was behind 911, no one.
The USA went into Iraq representing the UN and to enforce UN sanctions.
United Nations - you know those guys that leftists love .

They love the UN until they don't - Like Big Blue EC walls.

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?

Um, 190,000 dead. No one "hyped" the Virus. It's as bad as everyone says it is.

80k died from the flu in 2017 and we all know the reported COVID death numbers are high, not low. According to the NY Times, 41% of COVID deaths(68000+) are from nursing homes.

Yup and how many infected to Cuomo shove into NY nursing homes?
Actually none. The plan was to make some nursing homes covert only And quarantine infected people.

He is guilty of dereliction of duty. He knew and kept it away from the public.
Hahahahahahahahaha....wait.....hahahahahahahaha

Seems Penelope can't read. Everything Trump did is listed on this thread and it goes back to January. I'd say the only dereliction of duty I've seem is from the Dems who called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US. Pelousy everyone to chill and enjoy the Chinese New Year. Talk about dereliction of duty.

She screams about Trump but says nary a word about the dereliction of the Dems.

She's a hypocritical whiny asshole.

These folks remind me of the Bush sycophants who would twist themselves into pretzels to justify invading Iraq...they would call anyone who disagreed with them, terrorists and anti-american for opposing the war in Iraq and not bowing down to Bush...

They would jump thru hoops to explain why Saddam was behind 9/11 and why it was mandatory that we invade Iraq.....Now you can't find these people....now since time has passed -- these people pretend they were never Bushees and they were always against invading Iraq....

100's of thousands of lives have been lost....trillions of dollars wasted.....the Patriot Act was created, civil liberties violated, still to this day, you can't take a 3 oz bottle on a plane because of our fear of another 9/11 -- yet we are willing to stage a second civil war over wearing a mask on that same plane...

I literally never witnessed one person claim that Saddam was behind 911, no one.
The USA went into Iraq representing the UN and to enforce UN sanctions.
United Nations - you know those guys that leftists love .

They love the UN until they don't - Like Big Blue EC walls.
Rewriting history again ? Eventually according to the right, Trump will become a scientist.

Forum List

Back