Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

You don't analyze anything other than how to attack Trump with it. Truth is irrelevant to you
How relevant is truth to Trump?
How many more lies does he have to vomit up before you see him for what he his?
djt-doesnt-listen_Custom.jpg

Don The Con Has Blood On His Hands
Makes no difference since you crapped out Biden as your candidate. He is a total blathering idiot.
Biden graduated from Syracuse University College of Law, with a law degree in 1968.
What degree does Trump have?

Are you serious? A Wharton MBA is WAY more impressive than Syracuse law school. And undergrad, Biden went to nobody Delaware, LOL.

As Michael Jordon said when he swatted a shot, get that shit out of here ...
One prof called him the dumbest pos he ever taught His daddy got him in and out with a degree Money talks
Professor? You mean someone who cant do so he teaches???
Teaching dumbass republicans is quite a job. Don't knock them.
You can't do or teach.
You don't analyze anything other than how to attack Trump with it. Truth is irrelevant to you

Makes no difference since you crapped out Biden as your candidate. He is a total blathering idiot.
Biden graduated from Syracuse University College of Law, with a law degree in 1968.

Are you serious? A Wharton MBA is WAY more impressive than Syracuse law school. And undergrad, Biden went to nobody Delaware, LOL.

One prof called him the dumbest pos he ever taught His daddy got him in and out with a degree Money talks
You can't do or teach.
Taught 2 wonderful children ,both earning 6 figures, and I'm doing good too,better than most if I do say so myself
so they are dumbass republicans, that says it all.
The good news is my kids hate republicans worse than I do

There is nothing left to be said.
Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.
The recordings are in the article linked in the OP.
Didn't hear that one. Link the actual recording please.
Again: It's in the freakin' article linked in the freakin' OP.
Again, I didn't hear that specific one. Please link it.
Is this a joke? Why can't you just click on the article?

Evidently you don't want to hear it. Okay.
I did. It has multiple audios but not that one. Why can you not point me directly to it? Is this a joke or did you not read it and now are back pedaling?
Listen to the link titled "Play it down". Listen to the link titled "This is deadly stuff." I don't know how to link the recording. You'll have to click on the link and make the effort to scroll down and click again. That's the best I can do for you.

I won't hold my breath. I think you're just playing games.
Neither talks about the military personnel. Sorry. Need that audio, please.

You gave me the anti-semite treatment. :)

holy crap - you too???
She is though. She had admitted that on this site. Also, what would you have done if you’re president and it’s December 1st? Go!

i know what i WOULDN'T have done:

Politics
March 11, 2020 / 4:29 PM / 6 months ago
Exclusive: White House told federal health agency to classify coronavirus deliberations - sources

Aram Roston, Marisa Taylor
7 Min Read

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The White House has ordered federal health officials to treat top-level coronavirus meetings as classified, an unusual step that has restricted information and hampered the U.S. government’s response to the contagion, according to four Trump administration officials.
The officials said that dozens of classified discussions about such topics as the scope of infections, quarantines and travel restrictions have been held since mid-January in a high-security meeting room at the Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), a key player in the fight against the coronavirus.
Staffers without security clearances, including government experts, were excluded from the interagency meetings, which included video conference calls, the sources said.
“We had some very critical people who did not have security clearances who could not go
,” one official said. “These should not be classified meetings. It was unnecessary.”
Exclusive: White House told federal health agency to classify coronavirus deliberations - sources
Don't deflect. Answer the question.

thought i did. btw - the ONE THING I WOULD HAVE DONE WAS LISTEN TO THE SCIENCE AS IT EVOLVES.
Like don't wear masks and now wear masks?

& how long ago was that? has it changed? has the science now revealed that wearing a proper mask reduces transmission by up to 75%?

ya - i'm not stuck in the very early days, & blowing off the ever increasing knowledge of this thing. too bad donny can't lift his cheeto dusted knuckles off the ground long enough to care about *you*.
I do Not trust our media. People in Europe don’t wear them. People in NH do not nor Maine. If masks truly were effective then the Govt would issue official masks that work vs homemade cloth ones. That’s just my opinion on the matter. I do Not need a mask but wear it for optics.
Yes, people in Europe do wear masks.

The mask isn’t to protect you, it is to protect others. Seven months into this and you guys still haven’t figured that out. Unbelievable.

You can't do or teach.

You can't do or teach.
Taught 2 wonderful children ,both earning 6 figures, and I'm doing good too,better than most if I do say so myself
so they are dumbass republicans, that says it all.
jc stop pulling bs out of your butt Thank you

Tramp is street smart, look at how he instills in you trampers undying love and worship.
Well God gave us our brains to use common sense, and we do.....too bad he skipped your house altogether.
Oops forgot you wackos are atheists.....man made weather and all....

I'm an atheist now, but I was a Christian for many years.

When Acosta was asking question to the rally last night, a Christians said,
He doesn't worry about not wearing a mask, the good Lord takes care of him.

Well that was a selfish reason, don't you think??

and tramp questioned them on a Antifa living next to them,
I'd rather that than a right wing white nationalist, who doesn't wear a mask and thinks freedom is the most important thing with a rifle hanging from his arm.

That Christian might try reading this again,

Luke 10:25-37
The Parable of the Good Samaritan
Of course you are an atheist.....no question about it.

Tramp is street smart, look at how he instills in you trampers undying love and worship.
Well God gave us our brains to use common sense, and we do.....too bad he skipped your house altogether.
Yep, tramp sure know how to get you to worship him.

Yes, Biden is your messiah and there can be only one God
No Biden is Biden , I had no pick, but I wanted a Democrat and now I will vote for him.

Next...

Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.

I did. It has multiple audios but not that one. Why can you not point me directly to it? Is this a joke or did you not read it and now are back pedaling?
Listen to the link titled "Play it down". Listen to the link titled "This is deadly stuff." I don't know how to link the recording. You'll have to click on the link and make the effort to scroll down and click again. That's the best I can do for you.

holy crap - you too???
She is though. She had admitted that on this site. Also, what would you have done if you’re president and it’s December 1st? Go!

Politics

7 Min Read

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The White House has ordered federal health officials to treat top-level coronavirus meetings as classified, an unusual step that has restricted information and hampered the U.S. government’s response to the contagion, according to four Trump administration officials.
The officials said that dozens of classified discussions about such topics as the scope of infections, quarantines and travel restrictions have been held since mid-January in a high-security meeting room at the Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), a key player in the fight against the coronavirus.
Staffers without security clearances, including government experts, were excluded from the interagency meetings, which included video conference calls, the sources said.
“We had some very critical people who did not have security clearances who could not go
,” one official said. “These should not be classified meetings. It was unnecessary.”

thought i did. btw - the ONE THING I WOULD HAVE DONE WAS LISTEN TO THE SCIENCE AS IT EVOLVES.

& how long ago was that? has it changed? has the science now revealed that wearing a proper mask reduces transmission by up to 75%?

ya - i'm not stuck in the very early days, & blowing off the ever increasing knowledge of this thing. too bad donny can't lift his cheeto dusted knuckles off the ground long enough to care about *you*.
I do Not trust our media. People in Europe don’t wear them. People in NH do not nor Maine. If masks truly were effective then the Govt would issue official masks that work vs homemade cloth ones. That’s just my opinion on the matter. I do Not need a mask but wear it for optics.

The mask isn’t to protect you, it is to protect others. Seven months into this and you guys still haven’t figured that out. Unbelievable.
I dont sneeze or cough in anyone's face...you need a mask to keep you from doing that?

Yep, tramp sure know how to get you to worship him.

Yes, Biden is your messiah and there can be only one God
No Biden is Biden , I had no pick, but I wanted a Democrat and now I will vote for him.

You said you only vote for people you worship. So that means you worship Biden since you are going to vote for him. It's your standard.

LOL, as if Democrats have standards, LOL

Next...

holy crap - you too???

Politics

7 Min Read

Protect them from what? I cannot get them sick.

Schools also open in Europe. Why not here?

Yes and? That has what to do with Trump’s failed leadership?
your signature, do you have scientific study that masks save lives? why do glasses fog when worn with a mask? can you answer? so far no one from you demofks dare answer that question. just curious.
Yes.
Not all masks are created equal. Some are just for show. If you want masks then mandate it and provide ones that work. Don't just ad hoc it. Not required in NH or ME? Why?

Yes and? That has what to do with Trump’s failed leadership?
your signature, do you have scientific study that masks save lives? why do glasses fog when worn with a mask? can you answer? so far no one from you demofks dare answer that question. just curious.
Yes.
quote the part that says it prevents spread!!! did you read it? why do glasses fog when worn with a mask? you failed to answer?

Next...

holy crap - you too???

Politics

7 Min Read

I dont sneeze or cough in anyone's face...you need a mask to keep you from doing that?

It still makes no sense. The Biden virus is a virus. We don't wear masks for the flu virus. The key is to not touch your face. Why the different rules?

Unfortunately they all lied to us that we should not wear masks, then they lied to us we should and blew all their credibility. Now I don't believe anything they say just because they said it

Next...

holy crap - you too???

Politics

7 Min Read

It still makes no sense. The Biden virus is a virus. We don't wear masks for the flu virus. The key is to not touch your face. Why the different rules?

Unfortunately they all lied to us that we should not wear masks, then they lied to us we should and blew all their credibility. Now I don't believe anything they say just because they said it
I think you should wear one of you want and dont if you dont. I only push back when some idiot tells me I have to.

Next...

holy crap - you too???

Politics

7 Min Read

I think you should wear one of you want and dont if you dont. I only push back when some idiot tells me I have to.
I keep asking why glasses fog when worn with a mask. and of course, I still get crickets. trying to get people educated how the mask isn't effective at all.

Next...

holy crap - you too???

Politics

7 Min Read

Protect them from what? I cannot get them sick.

Schools also open in Europe. Why not here?

You got covid, didn't you?

Forum List

Back