Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

There is nothing left to be said.
Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.
The recordings are in the article linked in the OP.
Didn't hear that one. Link the actual recording please.
Again: It's in the freakin' article linked in the freakin' OP.
Again, I didn't hear that specific one. Please link it.
Is this a joke? Why can't you just click on the article?

Evidently you don't want to hear it. Okay.
I did. It has multiple audios but not that one. Why can you not point me directly to it? Is this a joke or did you not read it and now are back pedaling?
Listen to the link titled "Play it down". Listen to the link titled "This is deadly stuff." I don't know how to link the recording. You'll have to click on the link and make the effort to scroll down and click again. That's the best I can do for you.

I won't hold my breath. I think you're just playing games.
Neither talks about the military personnel. Sorry. Need that audio, please.

You gave me the anti-semite treatment. :)

holy crap - you too???
She is though. She had admitted that on this site. Also, what would you have done if you’re president and it’s December 1st? Go!

i know what i WOULDN'T have done:

Politics
March 11, 2020 / 4:29 PM / 6 months ago
Exclusive: White House told federal health agency to classify coronavirus deliberations - sources

Aram Roston, Marisa Taylor
7 Min Read

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The White House has ordered federal health officials to treat top-level coronavirus meetings as classified, an unusual step that has restricted information and hampered the U.S. government’s response to the contagion, according to four Trump administration officials.
The officials said that dozens of classified discussions about such topics as the scope of infections, quarantines and travel restrictions have been held since mid-January in a high-security meeting room at the Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), a key player in the fight against the coronavirus.
Staffers without security clearances, including government experts, were excluded from the interagency meetings, which included video conference calls, the sources said.
“We had some very critical people who did not have security clearances who could not go
,” one official said. “These should not be classified meetings. It was unnecessary.”
Exclusive: White House told federal health agency to classify coronavirus deliberations - sources
Don't deflect. Answer the question.

thought i did. btw - the ONE THING I WOULD HAVE DONE WAS LISTEN TO THE SCIENCE AS IT EVOLVES.
Like don't wear masks and now wear masks?

& how long ago was that? has it changed? has the science now revealed that wearing a proper mask reduces transmission by up to 75%?

ya - i'm not stuck in the very early days, & blowing off the ever increasing knowledge of this thing. too bad donny can't lift his cheeto dusted knuckles off the ground long enough to care about *you*.
I do Not trust our media. People in Europe don’t wear them. People in NH do not nor Maine. If masks truly were effective then the Govt would issue official masks that work vs homemade cloth ones. That’s just my opinion on the matter. I do Not need a mask but wear it for optics.
Yes, people in Europe do wear masks.

The mask isn’t to protect you, it is to protect others. Seven months into this and you guys still haven’t figured that out. Unbelievable.
I dont sneeze or cough in anyone's face...you need a mask to keep you from doing that?

It still makes no sense. The Biden virus is a virus. We don't wear masks for the flu virus. The key is to not touch your face. Why the different rules?

Unfortunately they all lied to us that we should not wear masks, then they lied to us we should and blew all their credibility. Now I don't believe anything they say just because they said it
I think you should wear one of you want and dont if you dont. I only push back when some idiot tells me I have to.
I keep asking why glasses fog when worn with a mask. and of course, I still get crickets. trying to get people educated how the mask isn't effective at all.
I went to give blood and they keep the temp about 68 inside, from like 90 outside.....put on my mask, stepped inside, glasses fogged up immediately and I smacked right into the check in table and knocked it over.

Tramp is street smart, look at how he instills in you trampers undying love and worship.
Well God gave us our brains to use common sense, and we do.....too bad he skipped your house altogether.
If Trump ever comes to your house,,hide the silverware

Why?
Because he's a crook.. And crooks do what crooks do Steal
Pot......Kettle......awwwwk!

Next...

Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.

I did. It has multiple audios but not that one. Why can you not point me directly to it? Is this a joke or did you not read it and now are back pedaling?
Listen to the link titled "Play it down". Listen to the link titled "This is deadly stuff." I don't know how to link the recording. You'll have to click on the link and make the effort to scroll down and click again. That's the best I can do for you.

holy crap - you too???
She is though. She had admitted that on this site. Also, what would you have done if you’re president and it’s December 1st? Go!

Politics

7 Min Read

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The White House has ordered federal health officials to treat top-level coronavirus meetings as classified, an unusual step that has restricted information and hampered the U.S. government’s response to the contagion, according to four Trump administration officials.
The officials said that dozens of classified discussions about such topics as the scope of infections, quarantines and travel restrictions have been held since mid-January in a high-security meeting room at the Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), a key player in the fight against the coronavirus.
Staffers without security clearances, including government experts, were excluded from the interagency meetings, which included video conference calls, the sources said.
“We had some very critical people who did not have security clearances who could not go
,” one official said. “These should not be classified meetings. It was unnecessary.”

thought i did. btw - the ONE THING I WOULD HAVE DONE WAS LISTEN TO THE SCIENCE AS IT EVOLVES.

& how long ago was that? has it changed? has the science now revealed that wearing a proper mask reduces transmission by up to 75%?

ya - i'm not stuck in the very early days, & blowing off the ever increasing knowledge of this thing. too bad donny can't lift his cheeto dusted knuckles off the ground long enough to care about *you*.
I do Not trust our media. People in Europe don’t wear them. People in NH do not nor Maine. If masks truly were effective then the Govt would issue official masks that work vs homemade cloth ones. That’s just my opinion on the matter. I do Not need a mask but wear it for optics.

The mask isn’t to protect you, it is to protect others. Seven months into this and you guys still haven’t figured that out. Unbelievable.
I dont sneeze or cough in anyone's face...you need a mask to keep you from doing that?

It still makes no sense. The Biden virus is a virus. We don't wear masks for the flu virus. The key is to not touch your face. Why the different rules?

Unfortunately they all lied to us that we should not wear masks, then they lied to us we should and blew all their credibility. Now I don't believe anything they say just because they said it
I think you should wear one of you want and dont if you dont. I only push back when some idiot tells me I have to.

Where I live in Florida now it's mandatory. You have to wear a mask to go out

I went to give blood and they keep the temp about 68 inside, from like 90 outside.....put on my mask, stepped inside, glasses fogged up immediately and I smacked right into the check in table and knocked it over.
I wear my sunglasses outside, before I enter a store, I put on the mask and then I can't see shit because the glasses fog up immediately. I have sensitive eyes, so I have to take off the sun glasses and squint bigly. yeah, these fks haven't a gd damn clue. they will hop in boxcars.

Tramp is street smart, look at how he instills in you trampers undying love and worship.
Well God gave us our brains to use common sense, and we do.....too bad he skipped your house altogether.

Why?

There is no evidence Trump's a crook. Just making your shit up again

Next...

holy crap - you too???

Politics

7 Min Read

Still haven't figured out how people are able to jog or run with a mask on....outside in the open.

Next...

holy crap - you too???

Politics

7 Min Read

Still haven't figured out how people are able to jog or run with a mask on....outside in the open.
shit dude, I can't breath with one on walking. I am seeing more and more pulling masks down to breath all the time now.

Next...

holy crap - you too???

Politics

7 Min Read

Protect them from what? I cannot get them sick.

Schools also open in Europe. Why not here?

You got covid, didn't you?
Had it. Have antibodies now. And?

Next...

holy crap - you too???

Politics

7 Min Read

Protect them from what? I cannot get them sick.

Schools also open in Europe. Why not here?

You got covid, didn't you?
Had it. Have antibodies now. And?
She wants you to wear a mask to protect others from your antibodies.....

or what?

Depends where you go exactly, but it's widely enforced by businesses overall. It's a State mandate for businesses. I've even had restaurants make us wear a mask when we weren't sitting at the table. Masks used to be optional and the only people I saw wearing them were older people and Asians. Now everyone does wear one so we don't have problems. Maybe I could get away with not wearing one, but I don't want the constant hassles.

Though I don't wear the mask over my nose because I have sinus issues and I've had no problem with that

45 knew in early February that coronavirus posed a unique and deadly threat to the United States, and was “More Deadly Than Even Your Strenuous Flus.” At the time, Trump repeatedly publicly downplayed the virus as no more dangerous than the flu.

This one horrindous lie has killed over One Hundred Ninety-Four Thousand Americans.

What 45 has done is murder Tens of Thousands of Americans.

But I'm sure his followers do not mind.
Actually your idiot Dem governors knocked off about 90,000 in their 6 states right off the bat and and an 8% mortality rate.
Man you read my mind,you took them to school just as I have in this whole thread.lol
Wasn't our fault all the virus infected from China and Europe came into America through NY BUT now NY is one of the cleanest states while Red states are dropping like sick dogs

The primary source for the U.S. infection was Europe. For all of empty boasts about closing down entry from China, well another in a long line of lies. Over 100,00 People entered the U.S. From China after the outbreak.
Give us your detailed plan to stop the Kung Flu. What would you have done in Jan, Feb, Mar.....

Be specific.

In January he'd have attacked Trump for trying to divert from his impeachment.

In February he'd have called Trump a racist for travel restrictions

In March, he'd do February's plan again

In April he'd say the travel restrictions weren't strong enough

In May he'd say we need to shut down the economy until after the election

In June he'd have said we should shut down the economy again while he attacked Trump for the economic impacts of the first shut down

In July, he'd follow June's plan again

In August, he'd follow June's plan again
"""" It'll disappear ,like a miracle lt'll disappear""" ""It's a hoax"" Trump is a lying SOB and I'm amazed that the 1 or 2 smart republicans here don't get it

And you keep lying and hyping the Biden virus. How is hyping it less dishonest than downplaying it?
Yeah Kaz My lying ears deceive me . Trump lied 1000's died ,and you, like Cruz and graham 2 cowards, can't get yourself to call Trump for what he is? A lying POS?? Shame on you

45 LIED!!!!

The Lying 5-Deferment Draft Draft Dodging Coward said that COVID was nothing worse than the flu. He knew back in Fedurary how dangerous it was

Next...

holy crap - you too???

Politics

7 Min Read

shit dude, I can't breath with one on walking. I am seeing more and more pulling masks down to breath all the time now.

We don't have to wear masks outside in Florida and I don't. Only when I go inside businesses

or what?

Depends where you go exactly, but it's widely enforced by businesses overall. It's a State mandate for businesses. I've even had restaurants make us wear a mask when we weren't sitting at the table. Masks used to be optional and the only people I saw wearing them were older people and Asians. Now everyone does wear one so we don't have problems. Maybe I could get away with not wearing one, but I don't want the constant hassles.

Though I don't wear the mask over my nose because I have sinus issues and I've had no problem with that
Yeah here you wear a mask whenever you arent at a table....going to the john, walking up to bar to grab a beer, etc.

45 knew in early February that coronavirus posed a unique and deadly threat to the United States, and was “More Deadly Than Even Your Strenuous Flus.” At the time, Trump repeatedly publicly downplayed the virus as no more dangerous than the flu.

This one horrindous lie has killed over One Hundred Ninety-Four Thousand Americans.

Actually your idiot Dem governors knocked off about 90,000 in their 6 states right off the bat and and an 8% mortality rate.
Man you read my mind,you took them to school just as I have in this whole thread.lol
Wasn't our fault all the virus infected from China and Europe came into America through NY BUT now NY is one of the cleanest states while Red states are dropping like sick dogs

The primary source for the U.S. infection was Europe. For all of empty boasts about closing down entry from China, well another in a long line of lies. Over 100,00 People entered the U.S. From China after the outbreak.
Give us your detailed plan to stop the Kung Flu. What would you have done in Jan, Feb, Mar.....

Be specific.

In June he'd have said we should shut down the economy again while he attacked Trump for the economic impacts of the first shut down

"""" It'll disappear ,like a miracle lt'll disappear""" ""It's a hoax"" Trump is a lying SOB and I'm amazed that the 1 or 2 smart republicans here don't get it

And you keep lying and hyping the Biden virus. How is hyping it less dishonest than downplaying it?
Yeah Kaz My lying ears deceive me . Trump lied 1000's died ,and you, like Cruz and graham 2 cowards, can't get yourself to call Trump for what he is? A lying POS?? Shame on you

45 LIED!!!!

The Lying 5-Deferment Draft Draft Dodging Coward said that COVID was nothing worse than the flu. He knew back in Fedurary how dangerous it was
Oh geez where's the Midol for these constant whiny ranters? Or maybe an animal tranquilizer dart....

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

Be specific.

45 LIED!!!!

And Bill Clinton got Vietnam deferments, just more of your hypocrisy. Democrats aren't able to criticize Trump for anything that isn't flagrantly hypocritical. If you didn't have double standards, you'd have none at all. Pathetic.

And there is nothing that Trump lied about. It's more of your derangement where you're exaggerating the shit out of what he said.

And again that's hypocritical too. There is nothing more honest about you hyping the Biden virus than Trump downplaying it

Why?

There is no evidence Trump's a crook. Just making your shit up again
You have teams of lawyers behind you you can be a crook too

Trump 2020
2020 ? That’s a little high for fatso Trumps weight, but you’re headed in the righ5 direction.

Don't quit your day job, you suck at this. I do like a lard ass Hillary voter worrying about weight though ...

Still have the hots for seventy year old grandmothers I see.

OK, so by your standard you just said you have the hots for a 74 year old man. Didn't think that insult through, did you? Democrats are the dumbest people on the planet. Then you have to be for the survival of the party

You actually Believe Trump the dumbest a-hole ever and lust after Putin. How dumb and unpatriotic do repugnants have to be.

You need to give your talking point machine a good knock. The needle is stuck on 2018. Turns out the Democrats lied about Russia and Trump. Try to keep up, thanks

Did the Republicans lie too about Russia helping trump?

Be specific.

45 LIED!!!!

The Lying 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward called COVID "A Hoax", he knew how dangerous it was as early as December of last year.

45 LIED!!!!

The Pussy Grabbing Russian Loving Orange Shit Stain claimed children "Were Almost Immune". He knew they were NOT and he is demanding schools reopen.

45 LIED!!!!

"Anyone Who Wants A Test Can Get One."

45 FUCKING LIED!!!!!!!!!!!

As of today. Friday September 11, 2020 One Hundred NInety-Six Thousand Four Hundred Four (196,404) Americans have died because the deliberate indifference, the incompetence, the callous disregard for human life of one sick pathetic individual.

Forum List

Back