Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Tramp is street smart, look at how he instills in you trampers undying love and worship.
still got nothing. wow. trump is clearly in your head. how much did you pay him to get him there?

I do not have undying love and worship for the animal.
you can't stop talking about him!!!! shit people in love don't mention each other as often as you talk about trump. nope, space he has in your head.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
Tramp is street smart, look at how he instills in you trampers undying love and worship.
Well God gave us our brains to use common sense, and we do.....too bad he skipped your house altogether.
Yep, tramp sure know how to get you to worship him.
Well many of us who actually hold jobs and are responsible for ourselves are thankful....oops sorry, again.....forgot you wouldnt know anything about that.

You don't analyze anything other than how to attack Trump with it. Truth is irrelevant to you
How relevant is truth to Trump?
How many more lies does he have to vomit up before you see him for what he his?
djt-doesnt-listen_Custom.jpg

Don The Con Has Blood On His Hands
Makes no difference since you crapped out Biden as your candidate. He is a total blathering idiot.
Biden graduated from Syracuse University College of Law, with a law degree in 1968.
What degree does Trump have?

Are you serious? A Wharton MBA is WAY more impressive than Syracuse law school. And undergrad, Biden went to nobody Delaware, LOL.

As Michael Jordon said when he swatted a shot, get that shit out of here ...
One prof called him the dumbest pos he ever taught His daddy got him in and out with a degree Money talks
Professor? You mean someone who cant do so he teaches???
Teaching dumbass republicans is quite a job. Don't knock them.
You can't do or teach.
You don't analyze anything other than how to attack Trump with it. Truth is irrelevant to you

Makes no difference since you crapped out Biden as your candidate. He is a total blathering idiot.
Biden graduated from Syracuse University College of Law, with a law degree in 1968.

Are you serious? A Wharton MBA is WAY more impressive than Syracuse law school. And undergrad, Biden went to nobody Delaware, LOL.

One prof called him the dumbest pos he ever taught His daddy got him in and out with a degree Money talks
You can't do or teach.
Taught 2 wonderful children ,both earning 6 figures, and I'm doing good too,better than most if I do say so myself

Well God gave us our brains to use common sense, and we do.....too bad he skipped your house altogether.
If Trump ever comes to your house,,hide the silverware
If Biden came to my house I would have to hide my kids....
And if trump came to your house HIDE YOUR wife Or else...lol

You can't do or teach.

You can't do or teach.
Taught 2 wonderful children ,both earning 6 figures, and I'm doing good too,better than most if I do say so myself
so they are dumbass republicans, that says it all.

You can't do or teach.

You can't do or teach.

You can't do or teach.

You can't do or teach.
That's okay, my two kids will cancel out your 2 goofball jr votes and I will yours.

If Trump ever comes to your house,,hide the silverware
If Biden came to my house I would have to hide my kids....
And if trump came to your house HIDE YOUR wife Or else...lol
more worried about hiding the kids from creepy sleepy joe.

Trying to avoid a panic
Right idea
Weird that other world leaders managed to not panic their citizens.

And this is Trump we are talking about. The same guy who couldn't stop talking about an "immigrant invasion" The same Trump whose inaugural address was titled "American Carnage" . The same Trump who is currently falsely claiming that Portland is on fire. Puhleese.
Trump’s lie about not wanting to ‘panic’ Americans is as ridiculous as it is lame.

Trump not only has contempt for America’s war dead but he has contempt for the intelligence of the American people.
Nancy got the same briefing since she's speaker of the house come to Chinatown was her call for action
Yes and? That has what to do with Trump’s failed leadership?

Trying to avoid a panic
Right idea
Weird that other world leaders managed to not panic their citizens.

And this is Trump we are talking about. The same guy who couldn't stop talking about an "immigrant invasion" The same Trump whose inaugural address was titled "American Carnage" . The same Trump who is currently falsely claiming that Portland is on fire. Puhleese.
Trump’s lie about not wanting to ‘panic’ Americans is as ridiculous as it is lame.

Trump not only has contempt for America’s war dead but he has contempt for the intelligence of the American people.
Nancy got the same briefing since she's speaker of the house come to Chinatown was her call for action
Trump hasn't failed in his leadership so nothing.

your signature, do you have scientific study that masks save lives? why do glasses fog when worn with a mask? can you answer? so far no one from you demofks dare answer that question. just curious.

Oops forgot you wackos are atheists.....man made weather and all....

I'm an atheist now, but I was a Christian for many years.

When Acosta was asking question to the rally last night, a Christians said,
He doesn't worry about not wearing a mask, the good Lord takes care of him.

Well that was a selfish reason, don't you think??

and tramp questioned them on a Antifa living next to them,
I'd rather that than a right wing white nationalist, who doesn't wear a mask and thinks freedom is the most important thing with a rifle hanging from his arm.

That Christian might try reading this again,

Luke 10:25-37
The Parable of the Good Samaritan

Forum List

Back