Trump: Only cowards take a knee

...missouri mike has no bullits. ....

He doesn't have Steve McQueen?
???

Nothing? Nobody got the reference?
Seriously? Nobody? 1968? Action/thriller starring Steve McQueen? Nothing?
in know what you are talking about its sad that many people dont know about McQueen or his movies ! one of the coolest guys to ever star in the movies.
Did his own stunts, trained with Bruce Lee, smoked himself into an early grave.

President Donald Trump just retweeted (i.e. agreed with) a comment that called kneelers cowards.
And to think that yesterday that White House was floating a Trump speech to unite and heal the nation.

Everyone knows that real men curtsey
View attachment 347873

Trump
...missouri mike has no bullits. ....

He doesn't have Steve McQueen?
???

Nothing? Nobody got the reference?
Seriously? Nobody? 1968? Action/thriller starring Steve McQueen? Nothing?
in know what you are talking about its sad that many people dont know about McQueen or his movies ! one of the coolest guys to ever star in the movies.
Did his own stunts, trained with Bruce Lee, smoked himself into an early grave.
yep.

...LaBron James is a real man. ...
How do you know? You don't even know him well enough to spell his name. All you know is that he plays basketball really, really well.
I know he is 6' 9" and could kick the ass of all these tough talking Trump supporting clowns.
In the real world it makes no differnce LaBron can kick their ass. But in their small world where manhood is determined if you kneel to someone or if you carry a gun the fact their ass could be easily kicked has meaning
Am I supposed to let the next guy that can put a rubber ball through a hoop better than me run my life? Is that how we’re going to do things now? Kind of a reverse gladiator thing. Where the winner of a game of horse rules the nation.
No, but if people like you use guns, pictures of guns, tough talk to try and intimidate, it does not work. You are a joke.
With all of your stupid trappings of showing how tough you are there millions upon millions of people that do not need to use guns or tough talk to intimidate. If necessary they will beat you at youir own game with little effort.

Forum List

Back