Trump: Only cowards take a knee

1591675814848.png

Anyone remember Tim Tebow - the guy on the right?

So uniting and healing the nation requires White people to kneel to Black people and beg forgiveness? What kind of bullshit America is that?
That's not what they are asking.
Second time this has been parroted.

With the key fact missing as to what knelling for BLM is supposed to mean. They went as far as washing feet. They are specifically looking for supplication and it is disgusting.

After a terrible night of fighting with bombs bursting in air, Francis Scott Key was overwhelmed that our flag was still there; flying free.
Suck it commies

President Donald Trump just retweeted (i.e. agreed with) a comment that called kneelers cowards.
And to think that yesterday that White House was floating a Trump speech to unite and heal the nation.

Unite and heal a nation by bowing to the least productive, most criminal, most dangerous faction of citizens?
WTF kind of bizzaro world do you twisted Loons live in?

President Donald Trump just retweeted (i.e. agreed with) a comment that called kneelers cowards.
And to think that yesterday that White House was floating a Trump speech to unite and heal the nation.

Everyone knows that real men curtsey
1591678009615.png

Everyone knows that real men curtsey
View attachment 347873

President Trump is leaning down to the diminutive Sheik in order to receive some sweet Muslim bling.

Forum List

Back