Trump: Only ‘Stupid’ People Think Warm Ties With Russia Are Bad Thing

Seriously, will Trump look the other way with the Baltic States, Lithuania, Estonia, and Latvia...

I think Putin wants a man who he can stroke while going after his goals...

"US military chief General Raymond T Thomas said many former Eastern Bloc countries are “scared to death” of Russia and the vulnerable states are “desperate” for America’s leadership.

The US and its Nato allies will reportedly send battalions of up to 1,200 to each of the three Baltic states – Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia – and Poland by spring 2017."

"I think Putin wants a man who he can stroke while going after his goals..."

Why is there always some weird Homo thing involved? Is it because those who make such statements are either repressed Homo's or Homo's who haven't donned the leather chaps and feather boas and come out in a Gay Pride Parade yet?

Either way they'd love nothing more than to meet Vladimir Putin so they could beg him to whip out his dick for them to lick.

They have a serious hard-on for Putin, that's why they always must make some Homo comment when they mention Putin.

You are the one with a dirty mind dear...

Ah Strokes his ego....

:slap:

Seriously, will Trump look the other way with the Baltic States, Lithuania, Estonia, and Latvia...

"US military chief General Raymond T Thomas said many former Eastern Bloc countries are “scared to death” of Russia and the vulnerable states are “desperate” for America’s leadership.

The US and its Nato allies will reportedly send battalions of up to 1,200 to each of the three Baltic states – Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia – and Poland by spring 2017."

I do not think we should be treaty bound to fight Russia over fucking Estonia.

Estonia is not worth WWIII.

Who says we need to fight...? Don't put words in my mouth..

Putin is not trying to be friends with Trump because he wants to smoke a cigar with him. He is up to no good, with his own huge ego and sneaky reasons.

Look at how Trump trusted Ted Cruz , because Cruz was complementing Trump... and Cruz stab him in the back..

Trump doesn't know what the hell he is doing yet, he has a lot to learn like they all do.

Putin wasn't bombing Isis, he was bombing civilians and hospitals.

Google
Putin bombs hospitals

Google
Putin bombs civilians

Republicans would do that here if they could get away with it. You know they would. They hate America and want it to be like Russia. They tell us what a great guy Putin is.

I believe they mean it, but I know Putin's a bad guy.

here's the thing - Russia is fighting a war against irrational maniacs - these people hide in mosques, they hide behind women and children

the Russians do not care, they go ahead and bomb them; which is what we should be doing

before you start with moral outrage, consider this - it is what we DID do to the Germans and the Japanese to win WWII

we just do not seem to have the stomach for it anymore

yes, it is horrible, it is tragic; but sometimes it is necessary

to put it in perspective, when we fought the Germans, we were in a war with rational people, people that could be reasoned with

it was different when we went up against the Vietnamese & Koreans (and even the Japanese) - the cultural differences were (are) dramatic

with the Japs, we were pushing them out of territory they had conquered, with the Vietnamese & Koreans we were invading their homeland

the Russians think more like we do

and right now, we have a common enemy, radical Islamists that are true believers - people that would just as soon kill us for being "infidels"

I have seen idiot leftists try to paint Christians into the same category as the radical Islamists - I do not know if folks that attempt to draw this comparison are just stupid, lying or brainwashed (and I don't really care) - I do know that they are foolish and that their ideas are dangerous

so yes, it is heart wrenching to see innocents, especially children, die and become displaced from their homes; but the Russians are doing what they need to do to win a war

we need to be ready to do the same thing, because we ARE in a war and the enemy is not holding back

Putin is not trying to be friends with Trump because he wants to smoke a cigar with him. He is up to no good, with his own huge ego and sneaky reasons.

Look at how Trump trusted Ted Cruz , because Cruz was complementing Trump... and Cruz stab him in the back..

Trump doesn't know what the hell he is doing yet, he has a lot to learn like they all do.

You post an excerpt about NATO sending military forces into the Baltic states.

That is a statement of intent that we will fight to protect those states. That's what that is about.

If you are prepared to fight WWIII over Estonia, you should be ok discussing that fact.

IN the COld War, we talked about fighting the Soviets over West Germany all the time. Because that is what their membership in NATO was all about.

If you are NOT prepared to fight WWIII over Estonia, then we need to get the fuck out of that treaty yesterday.

Russia is allowed to do whatever in order to protect it's national interests.

With regard to the Baltic States, everything Russia is conducting is within it's OWN borders, NATO are warmongering by placing military units and military hardware on the edge of Russia's borders.

So who is being aggressive? NATO is being aggressive.

Also this is a really stupid comment, you are so concerned with Jerusalem, yet you think its just fine to ignore Putin stealing Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania..what a fucking joke...makes me laugh

Also this is a really stupid comment, you are so concerned with Jerusalem, yet you think its just fine to ignore Putin stealing Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania..what a fucking joke...makes me laugh

Are you really ready to fight WWIII over Estonia?

That is a statement of intent that we will fight to protect those states. That's what that is about.

If you are prepared to fight WWIII over Estonia, you should be ok discussing that fact.

IN the COld War, we talked about fighting the Soviets over West Germany all the time. Because that is what their membership in NATO was all about.

If you are NOT prepared to fight WWIII over Estonia, then we need to get the fuck out of that treaty yesterday.

NATO should be dismantled, it's a threat to peace, NATO given the chance will begin WWIII and use Estonia or Latvia or Lithuania as purely an excuse to begin WWIII which the psychopathic Neo-Conservatives who control NATO have wanted for at least 10 years, these vampires have been planning WWIII for at least 10 years.

They need to be stopped by any and all means.

Bill Clinton directly violated GHWB promise NOT to expand NATO bases to within inches of Russia's border.

As Bill Clinton did this, as Obama has been severely aggressive in putting that into insane overdrive, Russia is completely within it's rights to take whatever precautions and preparations it feels necessary in order to protect the Russian Federation, her peoples and their vital national interests.

I'm sure America would do the same thing if Russian bases were positioned in Mexico, Central America and across Canada.

Are you really ready to fight WWIII over Estonia?

Won't happen, show me some truth to your silly idea.... It really makes sense to me now...this is
exactly what Putin is after, Trump already stated that he may not support helping Estonia.

Fuck Trump, and his hypocrisy.

If WWIII begins, make sure you're one of the first to sign up, put a uniform on and go and fight and possibly die to protect Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.

NATO should be dismantled, it's a threat to peace, NATO given the chance will begin WWIII and use Estonia or Latvia or Lithuania as purely an excuse to begin WWIII which the psychopathic Neo-Conservatives who control NATO have wanted for at least 10 years, these vampires have been planning WWIII for at least 10 years.

Bill Clinton directly violated GHWB promise NOT to expand NATO bases to within inches of Russia's border.

As Bill Clinton did this, as Obama has been severely aggressive in putting that into insane overdrive, Russia is completely within it's rights to take whatever precautions and preparations it feels necessary in order to protect the Russian Federation, her peoples and their vital national interests.

I'm sure America would do the same thing if Russian bases were positioned in Mexico, Central America and across Canada.

If we had NOT expanded NATO, it could have been a valuable building block for future military alliances.

BUT, by expanding it, it has become a danger to US. We are treaty bound to fight possibly nuclear wars over issues of NO importance to US.

Especially with Turkey growing increasingly goofy,

I agree, NATO should be disbanded.

Stupid people allows enemies to attack your infrastructure and lays down and begs to take it up the ass some more from those same enemies.

If you notice that all of the 'stupid people' are the paid Canadian hacks whoring themselves out to Putin.

Estonia, Lithuanian, and Latvia are not Putins to take freely. What is the difference between Putin charging into those countries than Allowing the Muslims charge into Jerusalem?...

"Putin stealing Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania"

Putin isn't stealing Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Get a grip.

Estonia, Lithuanian, and Latvia are not Putins to take freely. What is the difference between Putin charging into those countries and Allowing the Muslims charge into Jerusalem?...

If you had asked me, or any American during the Cold War if we were prepared to fight WWIII over West Germany, we would have immediately answered YES.

Why do you hesitate to answer whether you are prepared to fight WWIII over Estonia?

Estonia, Lithuanian, and Latvia are not Putins to take freely. What is the difference between Putin charging into those countries and Allowing the Muslims charge into Jerusalem?...

"Estonia, Lithuanian, and Latvia are not Putins to take freely."

Putin isn't taking Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia.

"Putin stealing Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania"

Putin isn't stealing Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Get a grip.

This is bullshit...yes he is ..you get a grip Lucy..

This is exactly what that fucking Putin is up to...and Trump is going to help him..

BRITAIN is sending the biggest troop deployment on the Russian border since the Cold War amid fears Russia is poised to attack.

Hundreds of UK troops plus tanks, jets and drones are being sent to Eastern Europe to combat the rise of Russia, it was confirmed yesterday.

Britain sends tanks, drones and 800 troops to Russian border amid fears of all-out nuclear war

Estonian Dad’s Army preparing for mother of all battles with Russia that could usher in World War Three

Estonian Dad’s Army preparing for mother of all battles with Russia that could usher in World War Three

maybe they just interviewed her twice?

U.S. Shoots Itself In the Foot By Accidentally Arming ISIS

"One of the earliest major setbacks in the war against ISIS came last June when the U.S.-backed Iraqi army was routed by Islamic militants in the northern Iraq city of Mosul. Government forces retreated from the Islamic jihadists’ assault. They left behind a trove of costly military hardware, including U.S.-made armored Humvees, trucks, rockets, machine guns and even a helicopter

That was no accident. Neither was the drone that Obama gifted to Iran......

If you had asked me, or any American during the Cold War if we were prepared to fight WWIII over West Germany, we would have immediately answered YES.

Why do you hesitate to answer whether you are prepared to fight WWIII over Estonia?

It looks like it is already happening , what are you a Russian supporter or something..

Of coarse I don't want war, but I don't want those peaceful countries to be invaded by Putin.

Forum List

Back