Trump or Nikki Haley, which one do you want for your candidate GOP?

I didn't know that. I feel sorry for the Ukraine people but I don't understand why billions are sent over there when we have massive problems here, especially at the border.

She cares more about Ukraine than she does about people suffering in America. That's why. :(

not true.

I don't see too many Trump people saying he is done. Anti-Trump people? They will say anything. Lying doesn't phase them.

I've seen many Trump people jump off the Trump train. Even more are going to do so now that it appears it's okay to no longer support him.

What you seem to be missing is that when you vote for a president you are not just voting for one person but in fact an ideology and an agenda. What you are voting for is the head of the entire executive branch of gov't who will hire and fire people based on how well they follow through on his/her policies. IOW, when you voted for Obama you also voted for Holder and Clinton among others. And when you voted for Trump in effect you also voted for Kavanaugh, Gorsuch, and Barrett.
What, in any of my comments, leads you to think that I do not understand this.

You continue to fail to understand that particular ideology, that of Trump, is not something that the vast majority of those who voted third party or did not vote agree with.
And NO, Trump was not that bad, certainly not compared to Biden. But it's more than just this guy or that guy.
Yes, he was. That you do not think so is not relevent. This particular part of the conversation was not about why voted for him but why others would not voted at all rather than vote for him.

They, for the most part, do not see Trump as any better than Biden.

I think my picks would be something like
DeSantis

Ted Cruz
Tim Scott
Glenn Youngkin

Tucker Carlson

Donald Trump

Josh Hawley
Marco Rubio
Nikki Haley

I'd vote for any of them over any Democrat, including Tulsi or Manchin.

Betting money currently says:
1676684774085.png
1676684806413.png

Regards,
Jim

The supposed final score. Of the voters.

81m for the Alzheimer’s asshole.

The voters ought to be ashamed of themselves.

But he is an embarrassment and the Dims have no bench. 😎
Your opinion doesn’t pass the vote test. Dems are in the White House for a long long time.

Very very doubtful. Your assertion to the contrary is mere hopeful thinking. Meanwhile, Potato is getting worse and worse mentally.
The last Pub to win with a majority vote that wasn’t aided by 9/11 patriotism was running against Michael Dukakis 35 years ago. Pubs are more of a shit show now than a party.

The last Pub to win with a majority vote that wasn’t aided by 9/11 patriotism was running against Michael Dukakis. Pubs are more of a shit show now than a party.
You guys elect an Alzheimer patient to the Presidency and a repeat stroke victim into the Senate. You are the Party of shit. And it shows.

Also, when Trump defeated Shrillary, it was her fault and the DNC’s fault that they were too stupid to figure out that the majority vote of the electorate isn’t the thing that secures the Presidency. 😎

Forum List

Back