Trump or Nikki Haley, which one do you want for your candidate GOP?

I call bullshit.
If you don't vote Republican, you by default vote for the democrat.
Trump beat Hillary in 2016 without your help. You're welcome.
I've voted 3rd party a few times. For someone way more conservative than the republican candidate. And no, that is not the same as voting for the democrat any more than voting 3rd party is a vote for the republican.

I've voted 3rd party a few times. For someone way more conservative than the republican candidate. And no, that is not the same as voting for the democrat any more than voting 3rd party is a vote for the republican.
There is no chance that a 3rd party candidate would ever get the required number of Electoral College votes, so voting 3rd party instead of the "lesser of the evils" you enable democrats to win. i.e. you burned a GOP vote.

Last edited:
Biden or Harris? There is too much going on today to worry about 2024 but it beats talking about real issues like Biden's strange silence for the last two weeks.
What flippin ass world do you live in?

He gave speech before the IBEW Local 26 in Lanham, Maryland yesterday. Spoke at the Governor's Ball dinner on February 11, made a joint statement with the new president of Brazil, Lula on February 10, spoke to the Governor's convention on February 10, spoke at the University of Tampa on February 9, spoke at the LIUNA training center in Deforest, Wisconsin on February 8, and of course, the SOTU address on February 7.

It’s an opinion from someone extremely well informed.
Haley is a fucking disgusting neocon like Hillary.
She’s Fat Mike Pompeo in a dress.
Pompeo was 1st in his class at West Point. He was Director of the CIA, and Secretary of State. He's the most qualified candidate in history.
Hillary is a neocon, same as Liz Cheney and her dad? WTF are you smokin?
You really need to post links, but read them first.

I'm wondering if Haley's announcement that she's running for the GOP nomination will open up a floodgate of other candidates? It seems that a lot of Republicans were scared to be the first one to take on Trump. Wonder how this is gonna play out in the next few months? Will it be a bunch of backbiting and squabbling between the candidates and Trump emerges as the victor because he does fighting and dirty politics better than most, or will it be that they all unite together and say that any of them are better than Trump?

I'm also wondering how Trump is going to approach his attacks on her.

TYhere is no chance that a 3rd party candidate would ever get the required number of Electoral College votes, so voting 3rd party instead of the "lesser of the evils" you enable democrats to win. i.e. you burned a GOP vote.
Perhaps I burned a democrat vote. Your logic is flawed. At best (or worse) voting 3rd party is the same as not voting given that the 3rd party candidate has no chance of winning. Not voting for one party is not the same as voting for the other party that you didn't vote for either.

I'm wondering if Haley's announcement that she's running for the GOP nomination will open up a floodgate of other candidates? It seems that a lot of Republicans were scared to be the first one to take on Trump. Wonder how this is gonna play out in the next few months? Will it be a bunch of backbiting and squabbling between the candidates and Trump emerges as the victor because he does fighting and dirty politics better than most, or will it be that they all unite together and say that any of them are better than Trump?

I'm also wondering how Trump is going to approach his attacks on her.

Are there a bunch of other candidates that want to poll at 4%?

Okay.................now Trump isn't the only one with their hat in the ring for the GOP nomination to run for president. Nikki Haley has thrown her hat in as well and declared her candidacy.

So......................who do you want for your candidate for president in 2024 GOP? Trump or Haley?
Dimwingers are all excited about Titts Romney, even though they all know they will never vote for her.

Literally everything that he did proved otherwise, yet your cult makes you think that.
Two things can be true at the same time. I agree that Trump is Trump first. He is also America first such as doing things that make America more successful gives Trump more bragging rights. I am not a Trump fan, but I did vote for him over Biden, warts and all.

It’s an opinion from someone extremely well informed.

Haley is a fucking disgusting neocon like Hillary.

She’s Fat Mike Pompeo in a dress.
Someone said it best here, she‘s the “neocon prom Queen”. LOL

So Trump is running for vice president?

Just poking at you.... I know what you mean.
Trump had to get in early to avoid trouble with campaign finance laws. He was holding all these political donations without actually having an official campaign.

Forum List

Back