Trump or Nikki Haley, which one do you want for your candidate GOP?

No, most of the time when I vote for someone it's because I believe the other person or party will do an even worse job.
Bingo. That is exactly the very problem. Right on the head.

The "lesser of two evils" bullshit is destroying our democracy.

How's that working for ya?

Bush, Obama, Trump, Biden. A steady decline.

When you vote for the "lesser of two EVILS", you are still voting for EVIL. When will America fucking figure this out?

What happens is you get more and more evil choices.

$31 trillion of debt. How's that working for ya?

The second problem is that once the rubes elect someone, they NEVER hold their leaders' feet to the fire.

"You said you were going to repeal and replace Obamacare on day one, motherfucker! Where's your fucking plan?"

Not ONCE did the tards ask to see Trump's plan. Not during the 2016 campaign, not after the election.

To this day, most of them STILL haven't caught on they were hoaxed.

That's why our politicians lie right to our faces. They know the herd is too stupid to hold them accountable.

We get the politicians we deserve.

Agreed, Trump's associates are NOT the kind of first class people you would have expected.
Then again, look at Hunter Biden and his proclivities, and democrats can't throw stones.
The main difference is the DOJ prosecutes Trump associates, and covers up for the Bidens.
"B-b-b-b-b-b-but Democrats" is the argument of a five year old.

This is a textbook example of NEVER holding your own leaders accountable. NEVER cleaning your own house.

So I left the Republican house. It's a giant pile of fetid shit. I'd rather be out in the cold than spend one more minute there.

When guys like this feel right at home in the Republican Party, you know your party is dead. Dead, dead, dead.

And not one apologist tu quoque dumb shit feels the need to pick up a fucking broom.

santos-laughing.jpg

"B-b-b-b-b-b-but Democrats" is the argument of a five year old.
This is a textbook example of NEVER holding your own leaders accountable. NEVER cleaning your own house.
So I left the Republican house. It's a giant pile of fetid shit. I'd rather be out in the cold than spend one more minute there.
Enjoy your "fetid" shitload in Biden's pants.
In case you forgot to "hold your leaders accountable", here's a list to consider:

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Xiden proposed forgiving $10,000 of student loan debt (unconstitutional)
Xiden stole classified documents, did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash?
Xiden let the Chinese spy balloon fly across the US and send back the data, TRAITOR.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

Enjoy your shitload in Biden's pants.
In case you forgot to hold your leaders accountable, here's a list to consider:

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Xiden proposed forgiving $10,000 of student loan debt (unconstitutional)
Xiden stole classified documents, did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash?
Xiden let the Chinese spy balloon fly across the US and send back the data, TRAITOR.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe
It is up to the Democrats to clean their own house.

You are once again making the argument of a five year rather than clean your own house.

I'm tired of that shit, and that is why I left the GOP and became an Independent.

You are once again making the argument of a five year rather than clean your own house.
I'm tired of that shit, and that is why I left the GOP and became an Independent.
Maybe you haven't been on any streets lately, but democrats prefer crime to cops. Enjoy your nights out, keep voting democrat to defund the police...
Different strokes for different folks. I'm a law and order voter.

Maybe you haven't been on any streets lately, but democrats prefer crime to cops. Enjoy your nights out, keep voting democrat to defund the police...
Different strokes for different folks. I'm a law and order voter.
You STILL can't focus on the problems in your own house! This is EXACTLY what I am talking about.

By the way; FACT SHEET: President Biden’s Safer America Plan - The White House.

President Biden’s Safer America Plan would not only increase funding for police across the country—it would also extend the Executive Order’s reforms and best practices to state and local law enforcement. The Plan will:

Put 100,000 additional officers for effective accountable, community policing on our streets. The Safer America Plan will provide the investment necessary to recruit, train, support, and manage 100,000 additional police officers for effective, accountable community policing over the next five years. Specifically, the Plan calls on Congress to appropriate $10.877 billion in mandatory funding over five years for the COPS Hiring Program, which, combined with the President’s discretionary funding proposal for this program, will fully fund this goal with $12.817 billion in total. These funds will be used to get officers out of their stations and squad cars and into the community, walking the beat on foot patrols that have been shown to enhance officer morale, improve community relations, and have a deterrent effect on crime.

Okay.................now Trump isn't the only one with their hat in the ring for the GOP nomination to run for president. Nikki Haley has thrown her hat in as well and declared her candidacy.

So......................who do you want for your candidate for president in 2024 GOP? Trump or Haley?
Nikki Nikki she's our man. I'd love to see a woman or a black or both be on the ticket. Democrats would lose so badly. They would have no idea how to run a campaign against either. They can't win claiming that woman is fighting a war against women and calling a black an Uncle Tom.

Independent my ass. You are a ducking hard core Leftist.and vote straight DemoTurd.

Independent my ass. You are a ducking hard core Leftist.and vote straight DemoTurd.
Just another textbook example of the tard herd bearing false witness.

No one will ever convince me the assholes who currently call themselves "conservatives" have an honest moral bone in their bodies.

Liar.

Every time someone tries to claim the Republican Party as the party of morality, I laugh my ass off. Not just because of all the filth we see every day from Republicans, but also because of this kind of false witness by liars like you.
Every time you claim you're a conservative I laugh my ass off.

Every time you claim you're a conservative I laugh my ass off.
That's because you people are so far gone you don't recognize conservatism even when it kicks you in the balls.

And you certainly don't know what honesty, integrity, or morality mean.

It's not a buffet which you can ignore when your own house is spreading filth and pick from when a Democrat does something wrong.

That is the exact opposite of honesty, integrity, and morality.

It annoys the shit out of you when you see real honesty, integrity, and morality.

The "lesser of two evils" bullshit is destroying our democracy.

How's that working for ya?

Well, it's kinda hard to know what would have happened if we voted for the greater of two evils. Your logic is hard to follow, should I vote for the platform/policies that I think will fuck up the country even worse than the other guy? These days, it's more about the party than the person.

Bush, Obama, Trump, Biden. A steady decline.
LOL, no shit. Who's to say where we'd be now if instead it was Gore, Obama, Clinton, Biden? Does anyone think we'd be better off today? I don't.

$31 trillion of debt. How's that working for ya?

I think we'd be a lot further in debt with much higher inflation and in the middle of another Great Depression that rivals the 1930s. As bad as thing are, it could be worse.

The second problem is that once the rubes elect someone, they NEVER hold their leaders' feet to the fire.

Agreed. But neither party has the high ground here. Since when has anybody in either held their elected leaders' feet to the fire?

We get the politicians we deserve.

True.
That's why our politicians lie right to our faces. They know the herd is too stupid to hold them accountable.

True. But you think the GOP is worse in this regard than the democrats are. I disagree.

Well, it's kinda hard to know what would have happened if we voted for the greater of two evils. Your logic is hard to follow, should I vote for the platform/policies that I think will fuck up the country even worse than the other guy? These days, it's more about the party than the person.
Only about one third of Americans vote in the primaries. The rest of America is leaving the decision to whackos and crackpots to decide which two choices we will have the following November.

Whackos and crackpots have tard energy and turn out for primaries out of proportion to their overall demographic.

So there's one solution to the problem. We need higher turnout in primaries.

Another is to take the brave step of holding your elected officials accountable to their promises.

Things have gotten so bad that our candidates are openly lying and spitting in the faces of the rubes.

The rubes have been so dumbed down by their hack partisan media, they don't know reality from delusion any more.

Which is why I keep begging people to THINK for themselves and to take a course in logic instead of just blindly parroting the manufactured bullshit they dine on day after day, year after year.

Forum List

Back