Trump or Nikki Haley, which one do you want for your candidate GOP?

I don't want Trump again.
And not because Trump was bad, his policies were not bad at all.
But because he is a very divisive figure, some of that is not his fault... the left went after him like a 10 day fasted leopard seeing a wounded hog.. but his reaction to their attacks was at least as bad as theirs.
We don't need more divisiveness.
DeSantis is probably not going to run until 2028, I wish he would run in 24.
But considering what the left has to offer?? Haley is a no brainer.

I don't want Trump again.
And not because Trump was bad, his policies were not bad at all.
But because he is a very divisive figure, some of that is not his fault... the left went after him like a 10 day fasted leopard seeing a wounded hog.. but his reaction to their attacks was at least as bad as theirs.
We don't need more divisiveness.
DeSantis is probably not going to run until 2028, I wish he would run in 24.
But considering what the left has to offer?? Haley is a no brainer.
I'm from South Carolina. I'd vote for Haley over anyone the democrats will nominate. I don't know if she would be better than a 2nd Trump term or not. Neither Trump of Haley are ideal in my book.

One thing we can be certain - the left is going to go full court press to demonize her with everything they got. They want the first woman President. And will spend the next few months trashing her relentlessly because of it.

Okay.................now Trump isn't the only one with their hat in the ring for the GOP nomination to run for president. Nikki Haley has thrown her hat in as well and declared her candidacy.

So......................who do you want for your candidate for president in 2024 GOP? Trump or Haley?

In 2016 the answer was easy. Nikki first choice, Rump no choice. Today, those that sold their souls are not on the bargaining table.

Only about one third of Americans vote in the primaries. The rest of America is leaving the decision to whackos and crackpots to decide which two choices we will have the following November.

Whackos and crackpots have tard energy and turn out for primaries out of proportion to their overall demographic.

So there's one solution to the problem. We need higher turnout in primaries.

IMHO, most of the people who vote in the primaries are the people that are more knowledgable are care the most about the future. Certainly there are whackos and crackpots voting in the primaries, but I wonder if that percentage would change much if more people voted. Would they be more knowledgable, or more easily led? Some have opined that people vote for a person in the other party that they believe their candidate can defeat in November. While that may not be statistically relevant, I am somewhat unconvinced that your solution would actually work.

I think the greater problem is too many whackos and crackpots that are on the ballot rather than the voters themselves. But I am not sure how to resolve that problem, today's political environment is so toxic that it is no wonder good people avoid politics.

IMHO, most of the people who vote in the primaries are the people that are more knowledgable are care the most about the future. Certainly there are whackos and crackpots voting in the primaries, but I wonder if that percentage would change much if more people voted. Would they be more knowledgable, or more easily led? Some have opined that people vote for a person in the other party that they believe their candidate can defeat in November. While that may not be statistically relevant, I am somewhat unconvinced that your solution would actually work.

I think the greater problem is too many whackos and crackpots that are on the ballot rather than the voters themselves. But I am not sure how to resolve that problem, today's political environment is so toxic that it is no wonder good people avoid politics.
There are whackos and crackpots flooding the ballot, with Trump leading the way, because they know the voters will never hold them accountable for ANYTHING.

santos-laughing.jpg

Okay.................now Trump isn't the only one with their hat in the ring for the GOP nomination to run for president. Nikki Haley has thrown her hat in as well and declared her candidacy.

So......................who do you want for your candidate for president in 2024 GOP? Trump or Haley?
Trump-Haley, either ways head and shoulders above Brandon-Harris.

There are whackos and crackpots flooding the ballot, with Trump leading the way, because they know the voters will never hold them accountable for ANYTHING.

santos-laughing.jpg

It's not like the democrats do not have their own collection of crackpots and whackos, with Biden leading the way. And it's not like the Left is holding their own as accountable for anything either. Let's not throw any stones here.

I have no intention of voting Republican again until every last enabler of Trump is gone from office, and that includes Nikki Haley.

Then your mind is made up, you are a devoted Leftard for at least the next 30 years

There is no chance that a 3rd party candidate would ever get the required number of Electoral College votes, so voting 3rd party instead of the "lesser of the evils" you enable democrats to win. i.e. you burned a GOP vote.
We're allowed to, however.

I don't vote if no one measures up for me: that happened twice in my life, both Obama elections. That awful Sarah Palin put me off the first time and the second, I'm not voting for any Mormon, be sure.

It always puzzles me when people call not voting somehow a vote for the Democrats????

It's just a smaller electorate, by one vote.

Forum List

Back