šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Trump Orders Sweeping Crackdown on Homeless Camps in California

There is nothing he can do. This is another case where he claims he is going to do something, a portion of his base eats it up and in the end he does nothing.

I'll give it to him that he knows how to play people.

Actually he can, he can use the EPA to fine the shit out of the cities that refuse to clean things up. The CA homeless population shitting and pissing in the streets are the equivalent of a city of 70,000 dumping raw sewage in the ocean every day. The rats are spreading typhoid and typhus. Hell, in NYC they are fearing a outbreak of leprosy. All diseases that have been irradiated in the US.

This is exactly what Iā€™m talking about.

You got that backwards.... Trumpits doesnā€™t give a rats ass about the air or the land or the environments. That is why his EPA programs is to make the air and land dirty. KEEP THAT IN YOUR MIND.

The place or area you are talking about is a very very small part of California. I have not even seen the area you are referring to.

Wow, you're really good at the commie propaganda talking points. I hope you're not getting paid to post them, because your grammar sucks.

Prove to me where Iā€™m wrong.
Iā€™m talking reality and facts or Trump policies.

You are just a Trumpits supporter. How can you even possibly know his policies or anything?

What part of my grammar that you donā€™t understand?

Your opinion doesn't prove you're right. Also you might want to go back to your ESL teacher and do a refresher course on conjugating verbs.

This is my favorite. You run out of ammo then you came down to insults.
Means you donā€™t know a diddly shit or just plain ignorant with zero rebuttal.

This means I kicked your ass..

Do you guys realise most of the homeless are not even from here, some even get help to move to California. The vast majority have mental and addiction problems.
Is not a California issue is an American issue. I have been to third world countries and they have almost no homeless issue due to the social fabric of helping one another.

Then why are the people of California not helping each other?

California is virtually not part of this country any longer. If you think that most of the homeless are not from there, why do you think they are flocking there?

Eventually the problems they create will become the problems of the rest of our country. Trump should not help them. He should build a fence around the state to keep them and their problems out of our country.

Like I already posted many times. Iā€™m heavily involved with veterans homelessness.

Homeless is an epidemic all over America and itā€™s not just exclusively in California. Ohio is not immune to this problem.
Homeless problems is far more complicated than you can imagine and itā€™s not going to go away anytime soon.

Issa is 100% accurate. That is why you rarely see Mexicans or Asians homeless here in US. Culture of helping their relatives plays a big part of that. That is why you see 10 people inside a house of a Mexican or Asian family. I donā€™t expect that with whites or blacks home. They just kick them out to the streets.

Homeless people are flocking to Ca because they can get the best help that is ā€œif they want to get helpā€. But percentage is low. There are housing programs ( this has separate problems of its own) with millions $ of fundings. They donā€™t get that kind of help in Nevada or Arizona.
However at 30 to 65% homeless populations has drug or mental health problems.

I donā€™t expect this moron POTUS to do anything different or new. What does he know that I donā€™t? What does he knows that the Ohioans doesnā€™t know about homelessness?

Homelessness increasing in Ohio with sharp rise among children and families

COLUMBUS, Ohio (WSYX/WTTE) ā€” For the first time in years, the rate of homelessness in Ohio has increased in 2018, according to a new report, worrying activists and organizations who help people who find themselves homeless.

Also worrisome, a study done by the Ohio Housing Finance Agency (OHFA) found children are one of the fastest growing homeless populations in Ohio, with minors making up nearly 30 percent of people receiving homeless services in 2017. The OHFA says that's a 53 percent increase since 2012. They say the amount of people using homeless service agencies jumped 20% from 2012.

There were 10,249 homeless Ohioans in 2018, up 1.5 percent from the previous year, according to a report from the U.S.

Mexicans do not stuff ten people into a two bedroom house to help the weakest among them. They are housing illegals or saving money to send back over the border for their eventual return.

I live in the second most populated city in our state, and I've never once seen a homeless child. When I'm on dead time and hang around downtown, I have seen homeless adults, and constantly experience getting off the highway to be met by ramp beggars, but not one child as of yet.

Now they may live in homeless facilities which technically, means they do have someplace to live. But if I ever seen a child with no roof over their head, I'm calling children's services to have them removed from the street.

The only explanation I can give you for the increase is we have a serious drug problem in this state. Cuyahoga County (where Cleveland is) hits a new high in overdose deaths and incidents every year the past couple of years.

Agree 100% but if you noticed you rarely see homeless Mexicans even here in California. Despite with heavy populations of illegals.

Trump is an oafish and inarticulate senile old man with rough manners and a criminal past

IMPEACH!

The homeless problem was kept to a manageable size until we started helping the homeless. Before our help they died. Clean needle programs and everyone carrying narcan had the effect of feeding the rats hoping they will leave town. Every program cities dreamed up was designed to feed, shelter, medicate and comfort the drug addicted and mentally ill homeless. Some cities will help with free heroin and safe places to shoot up. All designed to do what? What is the goal? If the goal isn't clouds of fecal particulates in the air something has gone wrong.

I would have let the State rot.

ā€œCitizen activist Scott Presler: Los Angeles is worse than Baltimore.ā€

Trump Orders Sweeping Crackdown on Homeless Camps in California

Where is Trump getting these " government-backed facilities" from? Does he think they are just sitting there empty waiting for him?

You need to ask California politicians - they are the ones who made the statement:

"Administration officials have discussed using the federal government to get homeless people off the streets of Los Angeles and other cities and into new government-backed facilities, according to two officials briefed on the planning"

Yep. Rudy got all the homeless off the street and kicked the mob out of NYC during his time in office. I'm sure they are all back now that you have a cream puff liberal Mayor in charge who is only worried about the horses giving carriage rides in the park.

Homeless problems in the 90s compared to todayā€™s problems is big difference.
You donā€™t just kick people out to solve the homeless problems.

Actually you do kick them out. Make life difficult. You also tell them you either go to drug rehab everyday or your banned from the city period.

99% of the homeless are because itā€™s easy life that we make easy for them with free tents and food.

No reason groups of 3 or 4 canā€™t work at Walmart and rent an apartment.

If you think itā€™s that easy. Donā€™t you think I could have solve the homeless problems myself.

Some of these people could care less what your rules are. They just end up in the streets. Then you are back to square one.

Even in a normal family with a drug or alcohol or mental problem itā€™s not that easy to solve these problems. Let alone a homeless person?

Problems in 90s are a little different because
1. drugs, marijuana or meth ( easy to manufacture) are not that available in the streets compared today.
2. Rent problems was not out of control.
3. Populations are a little less with less problems.

Iā€™m heavily involved with homeless since the late 90s but only dedicated to homeless veterans. So Iā€™m not sure where you got the the 99%.

Top 6 causes of homelessness:
1. Lack of affordable housing.
2. Unemployment.
3. Poverty or loosing bread earner of family.
4. Low wages.
5. Substance abuse.
6. Mental illness.

In short itā€™s called....... chronic, episodic, transitional and hidden.

So, your idea is to put homeless people in concentration camps. Take away their freedom and liberty and force them to live in federal designated facilities and camps.
Why don't liberals do something to end the homeless problem?

Name me any states that are run by Republicans that donā€™t have homeless?

Name me a republican states that solve the homeless problems.

It's less a state problem than it is a city problem. As I mentioned before, Rudy got rid of the homeless people in NYC and the beggars also known as windshield washing bums.

But since you want to play question or answer, can you name a Republican run city that has tent streets and poop maps?

Dude I asked the question first.

Homeless is an epidemic problem across US...... Itā€™s not because of Democrats or Republicans.
Here is El Paso, Tx run by Republican mayor.

Homeless population reaches 10-year high in El Paso County | Colorado Springs News | gazette.com

Your link addresses the entire county and not the city. Knowing nothing about it, I looked it up. Here is what I found about the county:

Most of El Paso County is included in the 16th Congressional District in the U.S House, represented by Democrat Veronica Escobar. A small eastern portion of the county is in the 23rd Congressional District, represented since 2015 by Republican Will Hurd. El Paso County is historically Democratic and the 2008 presidential election was no exception. Democrat Barack Obama won 66% of the vote with 121,589 votes even though he lost the entire state of Texas by about 946,000 votes. Republican John McCain won 33% of the vote in El Paso County with 61,598 votes. Other candidates won 1% of the vote. In 2004, Democrat John F. Kerry won El Paso County but by a smaller margin than Barack Obama. John Kerry won 56% of the vote and 95,142 votes. Republican George W. Bush won 43% of the vote with 73,261 votes. Other candidates won 1% of the vote.

El Paso County, Texas - Wikipedia

DEMOCRATS CANT GOVERN WAKE UP PEOPLE

07_0091_05.gif

There is nothing he can do. This is another case where he claims he is going to do something, a portion of his base eats it up and in the end he does nothing.

I'll give it to him that he knows how to play people.

Actually he can, he can use the EPA to fine the shit out of the cities that refuse to clean things up. The CA homeless population shitting and pissing in the streets are the equivalent of a city of 70,000 dumping raw sewage in the ocean every day. The rats are spreading typhoid and typhus. Hell, in NYC they are fearing a outbreak of leprosy. All diseases that have been irradiated in the US.

You got that backwards.... Trumpits doesnā€™t give a rats ass about the air or the land or the environments. That is why his EPA programs is to make the air and land dirty. KEEP THAT IN YOUR MIND.

The place or area you are talking about is a very very small part of California. I have not even seen the area you are referring to.
Trumpits doesnā€™t give a rats ass about the air or the land or the environments.

You forgot we torture kittens in your hyperbole BS.

Please tell me where I BULLSHIT? Prove to me where I bullshit.

All my post are reality in life and facts.

Do you even read Trumps EPA garbage policies?

Wow, you're really good at the commie propaganda talking points. I hope you're not getting paid to post them, because your grammar sucks.

Prove to me where Iā€™m wrong.
Iā€™m talking reality and facts or Trump policies.

You are just a Trumpits supporter. How can you even possibly know his policies or anything?

What part of my grammar that you donā€™t understand?

Your opinion doesn't prove you're right. Also you might want to go back to your ESL teacher and do a refresher course on conjugating verbs.

Are you the conjugating mod? I've run into the punctuation mod a few times. Oddly they're both republicans.,. also they both are devoid of political expertise.

If you commies didn't insist on demonstrating your ignorance, perhaps folks might take you more seriously. I find it funny that a commie with poor communication skills would volunteer to defend another. Run along commie and learn something.

I find it very interesting how ignorant you are with your rebuttal.

Dude you are just an ignorant Trump supporter. What the hell do you know anyway?

Perhaps President Trump should simply quarantine the entire state of California. These diseases that are reappearing thanks to the idiotic leftist "leadership" of that state certainly do present a potential national health problem. It appears these lefties think a little leprosy or bubonic plague isn't so bad. Most of the county doesn't share that feeling.

Yet there was a separate thread 3 weeks ago..... Where the best states to live. California was number 5.

All these problems you ignorant people are referring to are very small part of California.
Why not specify what states you people live and will compare state to states?

Can we do that?

Best states to live in does not just cover the incompetent governance of said stae. Warm climate helps vault California up the list. Even homeless people don't like being outside in cold weather states. High cost of living and high taxation make it less desirable for people who actually consider these things. A small part of California? Maybe, but it's happening in the BIGGEST cities. Los Angeles, San Francisco, places like this are having to take steps to prevent people from shitting on the streets outside their business. Don't hear about that in too many other states.

I travel to these cities you are talking about especially SF. But I have not seen a piece of shit that you are talking about. Itā€™s a very tiny part of the city.
Yet one of the most visited places in America.

You avoided my questions. Why?

How do you crack down on homeless people? Theyā€™re homeless. They have nothing. Theyā€™ve been punished. And Republicans want to be even more mean to them? Republicans are truly some heartless and soulless masquerading as human beings.

If you have the money itā€™s not that difficult to be builder or developer.
If and Buts were candy and nuts, it would be Christmas everyday! If I had $30MM I could afford to risk it wouldn't be difficult? Really, that is your response? Because it's a pretty stupid answer. I can put together several hundred home building executives today who would laugh in your face, from 2008 to 2012 48,000 home builders went out of business, that was 50% of them, developers numbers were much worst.

That is a big difference in running a country.

Well based on the results from the majority of his predecessors, you would lose that bet based on the facts, your 0 for 2 at the moment...

Telling Californians to rake the forest to prevent forest fire is not very smart thing to say.

So what's so dumb about it? Removing dead debris in a drought ridden area is a step in the right direction...

Telling Americans that NAZIs are good people is not a very smart thins to say.

He didn't say that, this was taken totally out of context...

So your wrong again, 0 for 4...

Stop you are tickling me. 0 for 4 Iā€™m 100% accurate.
Trump is nothing but a corrupted, hypocrite, lying bastard racist piece of shit... Nothing more.

How do you crack down on homeless people? Theyā€™re homeless. They have nothing. Theyā€™ve been punished. And Republicans want to be even more mean to them? Republicans are truly some heartless and soulless masquerading as human beings.

So tent streets and poop maps are not heartless? Don't you think these Democrat controlled areas can at least provide them with a port-a-potty?

So, your idea is to put homeless people in concentration camps. Take away their freedom and liberty and force them to live in federal designated facilities and camps.

It's less a state problem than it is a city problem. As I mentioned before, Rudy got rid of the homeless people in NYC and the beggars also known as windshield washing bums.

But since you want to play question or answer, can you name a Republican run city that has tent streets and poop maps?

Homeless is an epidemic problem across US...... Itā€™s not because of Democrats or Republicans.

Homeless population reaches 10-year high in El Paso County | Colorado Springs News | gazette.com

Your link addresses the entire county and not the city. Knowing nothing about it, I looked it up. Here is what I found about the county:

Most of El Paso County is included in the 16th Congressional District in the U.S House, represented by Democrat Veronica Escobar. A small eastern portion of the county is in the 23rd Congressional District, represented since 2015 by Republican Will Hurd. El Paso County is historically Democratic and the 2008 presidential election was no exception. Democrat Barack Obama won 66% of the vote with 121,589 votes even though he lost the entire state of Texas by about 946,000 votes. Republican John McCain won 33% of the vote in El Paso County with 61,598 votes. Other candidates won 1% of the vote. In 2004, Democrat John F. Kerry won El Paso County but by a smaller margin than Barack Obama. John Kerry won 56% of the vote and 95,142 votes. Republican George W. Bush won 43% of the vote with 73,261 votes. Other candidates won 1% of the vote.

All Iā€™m telling you is .... Homelessness is not immune to Republicans territories.
Itā€™s an epidemic problems of America.

So tent streets and poop maps are not heartless? Don't you think these Democrat controlled areas can at least provide them with a port-a-potty?

See how ignorant you are Ray?

Yes they do provide port a potty all over the place.

So you think SF that has this shit problem earlier this year has the same problem today?

The same in Los Angeles.

Okay hereā€™s another one. Forth Worth, Texas run by Republican mayor.

Homelessness holding steady in Fort Worth area, count shows

On the night of Jan. 24, more than 560 volunteers and 100 members of law enforcement canvassed Tarrant and Parker counties to count the homeless population.
Their results showed there are 2,028 people experiencing homelessness, an increase of 13 people, or 0.6 percent, from 2018.

See how ignorant you are Ray?

Yes they do provide port a potty all over the place.

So you think SF that has this shit problem earlier this year has the same problem today?

The same in Los Angeles.

Well if they are providing them (and I haven't seen any evidence they do) then why are people not using them?

All Iā€™m telling you is .... Homelessness is not immune to Republicans territories.
Itā€™s an epidemic problems of America.

I never said Republican areas are immune to them, but only Republicans handle the problem better than Democrats. Even with your first link that showed it was basically Democrat ran, it didn't say anything about tent streets and poop maps.

Perhaps President Trump should simply quarantine the entire state of California. These diseases that are reappearing thanks to the idiotic leftist "leadership" of that state certainly do present a potential national health problem. It appears these lefties think a little leprosy or bubonic plague isn't so bad. Most of the county doesn't share that feeling.

Yet there was a separate thread 3 weeks ago..... Where the best states to live. California was number 5.

All these problems you ignorant people are referring to are very small part of California.
Why not specify what states you people live and will compare state to states?

Can we do that?

Best states to live in does not just cover the incompetent governance of said stae. Warm climate helps vault California up the list. Even homeless people don't like being outside in cold weather states. High cost of living and high taxation make it less desirable for people who actually consider these things. A small part of California? Maybe, but it's happening in the BIGGEST cities. Los Angeles, San Francisco, places like this are having to take steps to prevent people from shitting on the streets outside their business. Don't hear about that in too many other states.

Yet California the most and number one visited states in US.

Okay hereā€™s another one. Forth Worth, Texas run by Republican mayor.

Homelessness holding steady in Fort Worth area, count shows

On the night of Jan. 24, more than 560 volunteers and 100 members of law enforcement canvassed Tarrant and Parker counties to count the homeless population.
Their results showed there are 2,028 people experiencing homelessness, an increase of 13 people, or 0.6 percent, from 2018.

Really? According to your link, Ft Worth had a decrease of 33 homeless people in the last year compared to other cities that had an increase. That tells me some are moving out to other locations.

Forum List

Back