🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Orders Sweeping Crackdown on Homeless Camps in California

Perhaps President Trump should simply quarantine the entire state of California. These diseases that are reappearing thanks to the idiotic leftist "leadership" of that state certainly do present a potential national health problem. It appears these lefties think a little leprosy or bubonic plague isn't so bad. Most of the county doesn't share that feeling.

Yet there was a separate thread 3 weeks ago..... Where the best states to live. California was number 5.

All these problems you ignorant people are referring to are very small part of California.
Why not specify what states you people live and will compare state to states?

Can we do that?

Best states to live in does not just cover the incompetent governance of said stae. Warm climate helps vault California up the list. Even homeless people don't like being outside in cold weather states. High cost of living and high taxation make it less desirable for people who actually consider these things. A small part of California? Maybe, but it's happening in the BIGGEST cities. Los Angeles, San Francisco, places like this are having to take steps to prevent people from shitting on the streets outside their business. Don't hear about that in too many other states.

Yet California the most and number one visited states in US.

Only because of Hollywood. Sad that maps of where people are shitting have to be provided for the tourists safety. Somehow once word of leprosy and bubonic plague gets out, tourism will likely suffer a hit. Nobody wants those as souvenirs.

Of course Republicans crack down on the homeless. It’s not enough that they have nothing. Republicans want to punish them and really make them suffer.
If you’re suffering, then Republicans feel they’re helping you.

They're getting ready. I saw a flamethrower in the back of a SUV the other day...

Of course Republicans crack down on the homeless. It’s not enough that they have nothing. Republicans want to punish them and really make them suffer.
If you’re suffering, then Republicans feel they’re helping you.

So do tell, how do Republicans want to do that?

I come from a third world country...when I first moved here I was shocked at the amount of homeless...later on I learned that the social fabric of America is what lead to this epidemic.
Most third world countries or at least mine, we have people with drug issues and mental illnesses in our families, it is our duty to take care of them and never give up on them. You can find one house with one person working and 5 arent...it is a duty....unlike here it is all me me me me in the image of the leader of this country.

*** 1. Some think that only Democrats that are responsible for this epedemic, what an easy cowardly way to solve a major issue.

***2. I live in LA and most homeless arent not from here, they come here mostly foe the weather and for the help they get. Remember these are Americans, poor, mentally I'll, drug addicts or in a lot of cases veterans.

1. Arrogance plus ignorance of these people are just unbelievable.

2. Some came as far as LV, Nevada, Seattle and Phoenix. My live in house sitter here in my Palm Springs house is from Seattle. Retired Iraq war veteran. found him in Los Angeles streets, college graduate in business administration, with PTSD.
I don’t have facilities in Los Angeles so they move him to San Diego. His real name is Steven, he was not a drug addict but suffering from severe PTSD, cannot afford any rents and no where to turn to but homeless. A very good decent person. Make story short he stayed at my facilities as a cook and janitor. After 3 months I got him a job in my company as decontamination guy.

Cleaning ( dirty job) returned medical instruments from hospitals. After a year (I think) he applied as a Customer Service, got the job, after training, move up making better income, got his own place with a gf. He was CS rep. for at least 3 years. Then took a vacation during one of this Mardi gra in New Orleans with his gf. Then he got hit by a drunk driver, hospitalized, on medical leave for a while, came back with a cane to walk. With lots of pain. He struggled to get back but pain in his hip for sitting too long is way too hard for him.

So he decided to retire but no place for him to stay and he can not afford an apartment by himself. At that time my live in house sitter from Puerto Rico is retiring. So I offered him the job as house sitter. He accepted the job but he did not want to get paid. He said I’ve done way too much for him. The best he can do is watch my house and my 3 Pekingese. He is getting something from veterans and disability I think. All he does is let gardeners, pool cleaners, molly maids and salt water aquarium cleaner come in and do their jobs. Then turn on my cars at least once a week.

That was 6 years ago and he is doing very well and it’s like part of my family. Only sad part ...... he is a loner.

I come from a third world country...when I first moved here I was shocked at the amount of homeless...later on I learned that the social fabric of America is what lead to this epidemic.
Most third world countries or at least mine, we have people with drug issues and mental illnesses in our families, it is our duty to take care of them and never give up on them. You can find one house with one person working and 5 arent...it is a duty....unlike here it is all me me me me in the image of the leader of this country. Some think that only Democrats that are responsible for this epedemic, what an easy cowardly way to solve a major issue.

I live in LA and most homeless arent not from here, they come here mostly foe the weather and for the help they get. Remember these are Americans, poor, mentally I'll, drug addicts or in a lot of cases veterans.

Yeah, sounds like they're getting a lot of help, doesn't it?

That's not helping, this is helping.

Before and after footage of homeless camp after Scott Presler’s team cleaned it is shocking

That could be Baltimore.
I don’t believe that for a second that is Los Angeles. City of Los Angeles are doing the clean up 24 hours a day round the clock. They even got sued for taking homeless properties.

Don’t forget some of these people from your link are just political anti democrats like you.

Homeless Sue City of LA Over Confiscated Property

Dude I asked the question first.

Homeless is an epidemic problem across US...... It’s not because of Democrats or Republicans.
Here is El Paso, Tx run by Republican mayor.

Homeless population reaches 10-year high in El Paso County | Colorado Springs News | gazette.com

Your link addresses the entire county and not the city. Knowing nothing about it, I looked it up. Here is what I found about the county:

Most of El Paso County is included in the 16th Congressional District in the U.S House, represented by Democrat Veronica Escobar. A small eastern portion of the county is in the 23rd Congressional District, represented since 2015 by Republican Will Hurd. El Paso County is historically Democratic and the 2008 presidential election was no exception. Democrat Barack Obama won 66% of the vote with 121,589 votes even though he lost the entire state of Texas by about 946,000 votes. Republican John McCain won 33% of the vote in El Paso County with 61,598 votes. Other candidates won 1% of the vote. In 2004, Democrat John F. Kerry won El Paso County but by a smaller margin than Barack Obama. John Kerry won 56% of the vote and 95,142 votes. Republican George W. Bush won 43% of the vote with 73,261 votes. Other candidates won 1% of the vote.

El Paso County, Texas - Wikipedia

All I’m telling you is .... Homelessness is not immune to Republicans territories.
It’s an epidemic problems of America.

I never said Republican areas are immune to them, but only Republicans handle the problem better than Democrats. Even with your first link that showed it was basically Democrat ran, it didn't say anything about tent streets and poop maps.

Explain to me. What and why made you think Republicans are better than democrats solving or handling the homeless problems?

I did explain that, but as always, you simply ignore it.

No you didn’t. Why not point to me what post number? I’ll wait.

Homeless is an epidemic problem across US...... It’s not because of Democrats or Republicans.

Homeless population reaches 10-year high in El Paso County | Colorado Springs News | gazette.com

Your link addresses the entire county and not the city. Knowing nothing about it, I looked it up. Here is what I found about the county:

Most of El Paso County is included in the 16th Congressional District in the U.S House, represented by Democrat Veronica Escobar. A small eastern portion of the county is in the 23rd Congressional District, represented since 2015 by Republican Will Hurd. El Paso County is historically Democratic and the 2008 presidential election was no exception. Democrat Barack Obama won 66% of the vote with 121,589 votes even though he lost the entire state of Texas by about 946,000 votes. Republican John McCain won 33% of the vote in El Paso County with 61,598 votes. Other candidates won 1% of the vote. In 2004, Democrat John F. Kerry won El Paso County but by a smaller margin than Barack Obama. John Kerry won 56% of the vote and 95,142 votes. Republican George W. Bush won 43% of the vote with 73,261 votes. Other candidates won 1% of the vote.

Okay here’s another one. Forth Worth, Texas run by Republican mayor.

Homelessness holding steady in Fort Worth area, count shows

On the night of Jan. 24, more than 560 volunteers and 100 members of law enforcement canvassed Tarrant and Parker counties to count the homeless population.
Their results showed there are 2,028 people experiencing homelessness, an increase of 13 people, or 0.6 percent, from 2018.

Really? According to your link, Ft Worth had a decrease of 33 homeless people in the last year compared to other cities that had an increase. That tells me some are moving out to other locations.

Here is the entirety of my link. WHERE did it say decrease 33% in Ft Worth, Tx??

On the night of Jan. 24, more than 560 volunteers and 100 members of law enforcement canvassed Tarrant and Parker counties to count the homeless population.
Their results showed there are 2,028 people experiencing homelessness, an increase of 13 people, or 0.6 percent, from 2018.
Homelessness on the western side of the Metroplex continues to be concentrated in Fort Worth, with smaller totals counted in surrounding suburbs and rural areas. Totals for 2019:
Fort Worth, 1,754, down from 1,787 (2 percent decrease).
Arlington, 245, up from 207 (19 percent increase).
Parker County, 11, up from 8 (37 percent increase).
Northeast Tarrant, 18, up from 13 (38 percent increase).
Other facts about the homeless population counted in January:
64 percent were male.
49 percent were white.
15 percent were children.
21 percent were families.
8 percent were military veterans.
15 percent suffer from chronic homelessness.
18 percent suffer from mental illness and substance abuse.
12 percent were the victims of domestic violence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You really have some reading problems, don't you? Perhaps try slowing down and understand what you are reading before responding.

I didn't say 33%, I said a drop of 33 people.

It was too late of the night and I’m traveling. I missed that my apologies.

All I’m telling you is .... Homelessness is not immune to Republicans territories.

I never said Republican areas are immune to them, but only Republicans handle the problem better than Democrats. Even with your first link that showed it was basically Democrat ran, it didn't say anything about tent streets and poop maps.

Wrong.
Republicans are not handling problems any different than Democrats.
1. Most of the problems are the homeless people itself.
2. There are far more democrats mayors than republicans. So the odds are higher.

The poops and shits you keep blabbering are blown out of proportions from ignorant people here in this sites.
There are hundreds of city workers cleaning up the streets almost 24 hours.

So the easiest way to solved this poop and shits are porto potty.

Republicans must be doing something right because they don't look like LA or SF.

Trump is getting the EPA involved and the Democrats are going nuts. If they find one plastic straw on a beach, they go bonkers and want the entire country to be straw-less. But all that crap, urine, blood and other waste from the homeless drain into the ocean, and all of a sudden, it's your problem and not ours.

If I read your arrogance there should no homeless in Ft Worth, Tx run by Republican mayor. Correct? But sadly there are homeless in Ft worth. So you are wrong. Very wrong.

Homeless from city to different states has each own unique problems. Does Ft Worth has problems with unaffordable housing like LA and SF? What do you know anyway?

Banning of straws started here in California.

Do you honestly believe that the city of SF or LA will leave those shit in the streets Ray? Do you honestly believe that?
Porto potty are all over the city. As far as I know they are doing their best not to get embarrassed.

Trump getting involved with EPA is purely political crap like himself. Glad 23 states joined Ca sued his ass.

https://www.usnews.com/news/busines...oilets-help-homeless-cost-200-000?context=amp

SF pledges $8.6 million for more toilets

Last edited:
How do you crack down on homeless people? They’re homeless. They have nothing. They’ve been punished. And Republicans want to be even more mean to them? Republicans are truly some heartless and soulless masquerading as human beings.

So tent streets and poop maps are not heartless? Don't you think these Democrat controlled areas can at least provide them with a port-a-potty?

See how ignorant you are Ray?

Yes they do provide port a potty all over the place.

So you think SF that has this shit problem earlier this year has the same problem today?

The same in Los Angeles.

Well if they are providing them (and I haven't seen any evidence they do) then why are people not using them?

Do you run around the cities of Los Angeles or San Francisco?

How do you even know they are not using them?
They even provide daily showers who wants to take showers.

https://www.latimes.com/local/calif...s-housing-count-20190511-story.html?_amp=true

Los Angeles officials are bracing for the release of a report that’s likely to show little or no progress in reining in homelessness, despite the $619 million they spent last year to grapple with the crisis.

Then they must be wasting the money instead of using it productively.

Nice try; posting a site with a pay wall.

How do you even know they are wasting the money?

Define ..... What is productively means to you?

Perhaps President Trump should simply quarantine the entire state of California. These diseases that are reappearing thanks to the idiotic leftist "leadership" of that state certainly do present a potential national health problem. It appears these lefties think a little leprosy or bubonic plague isn't so bad. Most of the county doesn't share that feeling.

Yet there was a separate thread 3 weeks ago..... Where the best states to live. California was number 5.

All these problems you ignorant people are referring to are very small part of California.

Can we do that?

Best states to live in does not just cover the incompetent governance of said stae. Warm climate helps vault California up the list. Even homeless people don't like being outside in cold weather states. High cost of living and high taxation make it less desirable for people who actually consider these things. A small part of California? Maybe, but it's happening in the BIGGEST cities. Los Angeles, San Francisco, places like this are having to take steps to prevent people from shitting on the streets outside their business. Don't hear about that in too many other states.

Only because of Hollywood. Sad that maps of where people are shitting have to be provided for the tourists safety. Somehow once word of leprosy and bubonic plague gets out, tourism will likely suffer a hit. Nobody wants those as souvenirs.

Yet. California is the most visited states in US.

You must be an expert of California because I live here and I don’t hear any bubonic plaque or leprosy.
Can you prove to me where and when are these are happening? I’ll wait.

Last edited:
Most third world countries or at least mine, we have people with drug issues and mental illnesses in our families, it is our duty to take care of them and never give up on them. You can find one house with one person working and 5 arent...it is a duty....unlike here it is all me me me me in the image of the leader of this country.

*** 1. Some think that only Democrats that are responsible for this epedemic, what an easy cowardly way to solve a major issue.

***2. I live in LA and most homeless arent not from here, they come here mostly foe the weather and for the help they get. Remember these are Americans, poor, mentally I'll, drug addicts or in a lot of cases veterans.

1. Arrogance plus ignorance of these people are just unbelievable.

2. Some came as far as LV, Nevada, Seattle and Phoenix. My live in house sitter here in my Palm Springs house is from Seattle. Retired Iraq war veteran. found him in Los Angeles streets, college graduate in business administration, with PTSD.
I don’t have facilities in Los Angeles so they move him to San Diego. His real name is Steven, he was not a drug addict but suffering from severe PTSD, cannot afford any rents and no where to turn to but homeless. A very good decent person. Make story short he stayed at my facilities as a cook and janitor. After 3 months I got him a job in my company as decontamination guy.

Cleaning ( dirty job) returned medical instruments from hospitals. After a year (I think) he applied as a Customer Service, got the job, after training, move up making better income, got his own place with a gf. He was CS rep. for at least 3 years. Then took a vacation during one of this Mardi gra in New Orleans with his gf. Then he got hit by a drunk driver, hospitalized, on medical leave for a while, came back with a cane to walk. With lots of pain. He struggled to get back but pain in his hip for sitting too long is way too hard for him.

So he decided to retire but no place for him to stay and he can not afford an apartment by himself. At that time my live in house sitter from Puerto Rico is retiring. So I offered him the job as house sitter. He accepted the job but he did not want to get paid. He said I’ve done way too much for him. The best he can do is watch my house and my 3 Pekingese. He is getting something from veterans and disability I think. All he does is let gardeners, pool cleaners, molly maids and salt water aquarium cleaner come in and do their jobs. Then turn on my cars at least once a week.

That was 6 years ago and he is doing very well and it’s like part of my family. Only sad part ...... he is a loner.

As an add on.

I rarely stayed at my house in PS or KB that is why I have live in house sitters.
I am leasing a condo here in La Jolla San Diego so me and my wife can get closer to my kids their families. It’s about 5 minutes walks and its very close to the beach where I can hear the water at night.

So tent streets and poop maps are not heartless? Don't you think these Democrat controlled areas can at least provide them with a port-a-potty?

So you think SF that has this shit problem earlier this year has the same problem today?

The same in Los Angeles.

Well if they are providing them (and I haven't seen any evidence they do) then why are people not using them?

https://www.latimes.com/local/calif...s-housing-count-20190511-story.html?_amp=true

Los Angeles officials are bracing for the release of a report that’s likely to show little or no progress in reining in homelessness, despite the $619 million they spent last year to grapple with the crisis.

At this point I'l simply provide a quote.

"Folks, liberals measure success by intent. Conservatives measure success by results."
Rush Limbaugh

Wrong.
2. There are far more democrats mayors than republicans. So the odds are higher.

The poops and shits you keep blabbering are blown out of proportions from ignorant people here in this sites.

Republicans must be doing something right because they don't look like LA or SF.

Trump is getting the EPA involved and the Democrats are going nuts. If they find one plastic straw on a beach, they go bonkers and want the entire country to be straw-less. But all that crap, urine, blood and other waste from the homeless drain into the ocean, and all of a sudden, it's your problem and not ours.

If I read your arrogance there should no homeless in Ft Worth, Tx run by Republican mayor. Correct? But sadly there are homeless in Ft worth. So you are wrong. Very wrong.

Homeless from city to different states has each own unique problems. Does Ft Worth has problems with unaffordable housing like LA and SF? What do you know anyway?

Do you honestly believe that the city of SF or LA will leave those shit in the streets Ray? Do you honestly believe that?
Porto potty are all over the city. As far as I know they are doing their best not to get embarrassed.

Trump getting involved with EPA is purely political crap like himself. Glad 23 states joined Ca sued his ass.

https://www.usnews.com/news/busines...oilets-help-homeless-cost-200-000?context=amp

Do I think they leave the crap in the streets? If they didn't, why would they provide poop maps and poop aps?

Once again, I never said there were no homeless in Republican areas. What I said is they don't have tent cities, rats, and crap maps.

Take what goes on here for instance. We have ramp beggars all over the place. But they stay in Cleveland because the suburbs don't put up with that nonsense. They quickly kick them off the ramps and tell them if they are caught again, they are going to jail.

So all the ramp beggars do so in Cleveland because the cops leave them alone in that all Democrat city. For one, there is too much crime going on to worry about them, and two, the Democrat Mayor is allowing the police department to shrink all the time because he's not replacing retirees. So unlike our burbs, the city cops simply don't have the time, and nearly every ramp has a begger on it.

The same in Los Angeles.

At this point I'l simply provide a quote.

"Folks, liberals measure success by intent. Conservatives measure success by results."
Rush Limbaugh

I asked you 2 questions came from your own rebuttal but you deflected.

In short you don’t know anything what you are talking about homelessness.

I asked you several questions NONE was answered.

I don’t listen to knuckle head Limbaugh. I stayed with realities in life and facts.

Wrong.

Of course SF and/or LA doesn't leave the shit in the streets, they wash it down so it ends up in the ocean...but good thing they banned plastic straws, fricken idiot.

Can we do that?

Yet. California is the most visited states in US.

You must be an expert of California because I live here and I don’t hear any bubonic plaque or leprosy.
Can you prove to me where and when are these are happening? I’ll wait.

Pull your head out of your rear and pay attention.

The Los Angeles Disease Renaissance: Typhoid & Typhus Make A Comeback

Medieval Diseases Are Infecting California’s Homeless

In San Diego, homelessness spreads disease

Los Angeles' rat problem fuels typhus outbreak among homeless

Wrong.

*** Do I think they leave the crap in the streets? If they didn't, why would they provide poop maps and poop aps?

Once again, I never said there were no homeless in Republican areas. What I said is they don't have tent cities, rats, and crap maps.

Take what goes on here for instance. We have ramp beggars all over the place. But they stay in Cleveland because the suburbs don't put up with that nonsense. They quickly kick them off the ramps and tell them if they are caught again, they are going to jail.

So all the ramp beggars do so in Cleveland because the cops leave them alone in that all Democrat city. For one, there is too much crime going on to worry about them, and two, the Democrat Mayor is allowing the police department to shrink all the time because he's not replacing retirees. So unlike our burbs, the city cops simply don't have the time, and nearly every ramp has a begger on it.

Like I already said your arrogance and ignorance is just unbelievable.

Let me repeat it again. Sure Cleveland handle it differently and it’s easy to put them to jail. Just put them in jail. Big fucking deal. If jail or cops is the solution they could have done that a long time ago. In LA they housed around 50,000 homeless people last year but numbers of homeless people increased not decrease this year.

*** I’m very disappointed how poorly informed you are. City of LA and SF are doing their best not to get embarrassed. I already provided you links of Porto potty. The place that you are talking about is a very small part of SF. I travel to SF and I have not even seen the place you are talking about.

Rats? I am very impressed with your ignorance. But let me entertain you........ It’s very easy to get rid of rats. Very easy. Here is the problem. California ban the use of rat poisoning. Why? Because lions, owls, bob cats etc etc eat rats. End up killing numbers of wildlife near by.

Like I already said repeatedly. Each city from different states has each own unique problems. There is NO WAY repeat NO WAY that you can compare how and why the solutions or the causes of homelessness are the same from city to city or states to states.

I’ve been doing this since late 90s as a passion and my contributions to humanities with my own money.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-rat-poison-bill-20190513-story.html?_amp=true

Risks for Wildlife | Safe Rodent Control

Wrong.

Of course SF and/or LA doesn't leave the shit in the streets, they wash it down so it ends up in the ocean...but good thing they banned plastic straws, fricken idiot.

Let me guess. You are trying to get my attention as being a tough guy. I’m soooooo scared so I’ll ignore you for a while while I’m getting my condom.

Show me a link or prove they flush that to the ocean.

Since you are an expert. Is human waste worse than a plastic bottle polluting the ocean?

Forum List

Back