🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Orders Sweeping Crackdown on Homeless Camps in California

Yet there was a separate thread 3 weeks ago..... Where the best states to live. California was number 5.

All these problems you ignorant people are referring to are very small part of California.
Why not specify what states you people live and will compare state to states?

Can we do that?

Best states to live in does not just cover the incompetent governance of said stae. Warm climate helps vault California up the list. Even homeless people don't like being outside in cold weather states. High cost of living and high taxation make it less desirable for people who actually consider these things. A small part of California? Maybe, but it's happening in the BIGGEST cities. Los Angeles, San Francisco, places like this are having to take steps to prevent people from shitting on the streets outside their business. Don't hear about that in too many other states.

Yet California the most and number one visited states in US.

Only because of Hollywood. Sad that maps of where people are shitting have to be provided for the tourists safety. Somehow once word of leprosy and bubonic plague gets out, tourism will likely suffer a hit. Nobody wants those as souvenirs.

Yet. California is the most visited states in US.

You must be an expert of California because I live here and I don’t hear any bubonic plaque or leprosy.
Can you prove to me where and when are these are happening? I’ll wait.

Pull your head out of your rear and pay attention.

The Los Angeles Disease Renaissance: Typhoid & Typhus Make A Comeback

Medieval Diseases Are Infecting California’s Homeless

In San Diego, homelessness spreads disease

Los Angeles' rat problem fuels typhus outbreak among homeless

I already answered this topic.

Your link addresses the entire county and not the city. Knowing nothing about it, I looked it up. Here is what I found about the county:

Most of El Paso County is included in the 16th Congressional District in the U.S House, represented by Democrat Veronica Escobar. A small eastern portion of the county is in the 23rd Congressional District, represented since 2015 by Republican Will Hurd. El Paso County is historically Democratic and the 2008 presidential election was no exception. Democrat Barack Obama won 66% of the vote with 121,589 votes even though he lost the entire state of Texas by about 946,000 votes. Republican John McCain won 33% of the vote in El Paso County with 61,598 votes. Other candidates won 1% of the vote. In 2004, Democrat John F. Kerry won El Paso County but by a smaller margin than Barack Obama. John Kerry won 56% of the vote and 95,142 votes. Republican George W. Bush won 43% of the vote with 73,261 votes. Other candidates won 1% of the vote.

El Paso County, Texas - Wikipedia

All I’m telling you is .... Homelessness is not immune to Republicans territories.
It’s an epidemic problems of America.

I never said Republican areas are immune to them, but only Republicans handle the problem better than Democrats. Even with your first link that showed it was basically Democrat ran, it didn't say anything about tent streets and poop maps.

Wrong.
Republicans are not handling problems any different than Democrats.
1. Most of the problems are the homeless people itself.
2. There are far more democrats mayors than republicans. So the odds are higher.

The poops and shits you keep blabbering are blown out of proportions from ignorant people here in this sites.
There are hundreds of city workers cleaning up the streets almost 24 hours.

So the easiest way to solved this poop and shits are porto potty.

Republicans must be doing something right because they don't look like LA or SF.

Trump is getting the EPA involved and the Democrats are going nuts. If they find one plastic straw on a beach, they go bonkers and want the entire country to be straw-less. But all that crap, urine, blood and other waste from the homeless drain into the ocean, and all of a sudden, it's your problem and not ours.

If I read your arrogance there should no homeless in Ft Worth, Tx run by Republican mayor. Correct? But sadly there are homeless in Ft worth. So you are wrong. Very wrong.

Homeless from city to different states has each own unique problems. Does Ft Worth has problems with unaffordable housing like LA and SF? What do you know anyway?

Banning of straws started here in California.

Do you honestly believe that the city of SF or LA will leave those shit in the streets Ray? Do you honestly believe that?
Porto potty are all over the city. As far as I know they are doing their best not to get embarrassed.

Trump getting involved with EPA is purely political crap like himself. Glad 23 states joined Ca sued his ass.

https://www.usnews.com/news/busines...oilets-help-homeless-cost-200-000?context=amp

SF pledges $8.6 million for more toilets
I don't know where you get the idea that Los Angeles is having some kind of clean up. What the city is doing is minimal. It's filthy, rat infested and diseased.

All I’m telling you is .... Homelessness is not immune to Republicans territories.

I never said Republican areas are immune to them, but only Republicans handle the problem better than Democrats. Even with your first link that showed it was basically Democrat ran, it didn't say anything about tent streets and poop maps.

Wrong.
2. There are far more democrats mayors than republicans. So the odds are higher.

The poops and shits you keep blabbering are blown out of proportions from ignorant people here in this sites.

Republicans must be doing something right because they don't look like LA or SF.

Trump is getting the EPA involved and the Democrats are going nuts. If they find one plastic straw on a beach, they go bonkers and want the entire country to be straw-less. But all that crap, urine, blood and other waste from the homeless drain into the ocean, and all of a sudden, it's your problem and not ours.

If I read your arrogance there should no homeless in Ft Worth, Tx run by Republican mayor. Correct? But sadly there are homeless in Ft worth. So you are wrong. Very wrong.

Homeless from city to different states has each own unique problems. Does Ft Worth has problems with unaffordable housing like LA and SF? What do you know anyway?

Do you honestly believe that the city of SF or LA will leave those shit in the streets Ray? Do you honestly believe that?
Porto potty are all over the city. As far as I know they are doing their best not to get embarrassed.

Trump getting involved with EPA is purely political crap like himself. Glad 23 states joined Ca sued his ass.

https://www.usnews.com/news/busines...oilets-help-homeless-cost-200-000?context=amp

I don't know where you get the idea that Los Angeles is having some kind of clean up. What the city is doing is minimal. It's filthy, rat infested and diseased.

Pay attention. Go back and read my post.
I live here I know what I’m talking about.

I already answered your expertise about rats.

Wrong.

This doesn’t even specifically match what I’m talking about.

Try again.

Wrong.

*** Do I think they leave the crap in the streets? If they didn't, why would they provide poop maps and poop aps?

Once again, I never said there were no homeless in Republican areas. What I said is they don't have tent cities, rats, and crap maps.

Take what goes on here for instance. We have ramp beggars all over the place. But they stay in Cleveland because the suburbs don't put up with that nonsense. They quickly kick them off the ramps and tell them if they are caught again, they are going to jail.

So all the ramp beggars do so in Cleveland because the cops leave them alone in that all Democrat city. For one, there is too much crime going on to worry about them, and two, the Democrat Mayor is allowing the police department to shrink all the time because he's not replacing retirees. So unlike our burbs, the city cops simply don't have the time, and nearly every ramp has a begger on it.

Like I already said your arrogance and ignorance is just unbelievable.

Let me repeat it again. Sure Cleveland handle it differently and it’s easy to put them to jail. Just put them in jail. Big fucking deal. If jail or cops is the solution they could have done that a long time ago. In LA they housed around 50,000 homeless people last year but numbers of homeless people increased not decrease this year.

*** I’m very disappointed how poorly informed you are. City of LA and SF are doing their best not to get embarrassed. I already provided you links of Porto potty. The place that you are talking about is a very small part of SF. I travel to SF and I have not even seen the place you are talking about.

Rats? I am very impressed with your ignorance. But let me entertain you........ It’s very easy to get rid of rats. Very easy. Here is the problem. California ban the use of rat poisoning. Why? Because lions, owls, bob cats etc etc eat rats. End up killing numbers of wildlife near by.

Like I already said repeatedly. Each city from different states has each own unique problems. There is NO WAY repeat NO WAY that you can compare how and why the solutions or the causes of homelessness are the same from city to city or states to states.

I’ve been doing this since late 90s as a passion and my contributions to humanities with my own money.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-rat-poison-bill-20190513-story.html?_amp=true

Risks for Wildlife | Safe Rodent Control

Most places around here use rat traps. Many places have them that have never had a rat problem before. This is particularly true in places I deliver to that manufacture food containers, cosmetics, shaving cream, and anywhere that require the use of hair nets for their employees.

Now the point you missed about the ramp beggars here is that suburban communities do something to eliminate them. The city just allows them to continue begging. It's like putting out a bowl of milk for the stray cats. Eventually you have a yard full of them at sundown. If it's so easy to get rid of rats, perhaps you should contact the city of New York. They too have a huge problem with rats they can't control.

Now I looked up the port-a-potty programs, and yes, they have them, but those are portable toilets that are only out for half the day. People are either stealing them or vandalizing them which require security to prevent that from happening. Because of that, the cos of those devices are outrageous. I don't quite understand it because over here where they are used at construction sites, nobody ever bothers them.

$339,000 for a restroom? L.A. politicians balk at the cost of toilets for homeless people

The cost of living puts many people out in the street as well. I understand that rent control was introduced to stop the skyrocketing costs of houses and apartments. Even working people have a problem keeping shelter over their heads in these areas.

DEMOCRATS CANT GOVERN WAKE UP PEOPLE
Homeless people from red states go to live in California. They should send them back to their parents.

California should build a wall to keep young white crackheads out.

Sounds like a fair trade. Send us all our homeless people, and take your illegals and put them where they belong in your sanctuary cities.

I'm good with that.

Your link addresses the entire county and not the city. Knowing nothing about it, I looked it up. Here is what I found about the county:

Most of El Paso County is included in the 16th Congressional District in the U.S House, represented by Democrat Veronica Escobar. A small eastern portion of the county is in the 23rd Congressional District, represented since 2015 by Republican Will Hurd. El Paso County is historically Democratic and the 2008 presidential election was no exception. Democrat Barack Obama won 66% of the vote with 121,589 votes even though he lost the entire state of Texas by about 946,000 votes. Republican John McCain won 33% of the vote in El Paso County with 61,598 votes. Other candidates won 1% of the vote. In 2004, Democrat John F. Kerry won El Paso County but by a smaller margin than Barack Obama. John Kerry won 56% of the vote and 95,142 votes. Republican George W. Bush won 43% of the vote with 73,261 votes. Other candidates won 1% of the vote.

El Paso County, Texas - Wikipedia

Explain to me. What and why made you think Republicans are better than democrats solving or handling the homeless problems?

I did explain that, but as always, you simply ignore it.

No you didn’t. Why not point to me what post number? I’ll wait.

What I have said repeatedly. Homelessness is not exclusive to any particular areas, but Republicans seem to be able to deal with the problem so that they don't have tent cities or crap on the sidewalks.

Sorry, buddy. Mental facilities are full of Trump supporters.

Donald Trump belongs in a prison or a mental facility, but he blunders on ceaselessly supported by invisible GOP lawmakers.

Tweet from the article.

Pasadena Phil | September 12, 2019 at 10:32 am
That’s the key right there. I hope they are evaluated to sort out those who are criminally insane, those who are hopelessly addicted to drugs and those who can be put back on their feet through rehab. Most of these people belong in prisons and mental facilities, not on the streets.

Wrong.

Up until a short while ago I lived in LA near the Beverly Center. I still go back quite often. I know what I'm talking about. The city could benefit from a massive earthquake and fire.

Wrong.

*** Do I think they leave the crap in the streets? If they didn't, why would they provide poop maps and poop aps?

Once again, I never said there were no homeless in Republican areas. What I said is they don't have tent cities, rats, and crap maps.

Take what goes on here for instance. We have ramp beggars all over the place. But they stay in Cleveland because the suburbs don't put up with that nonsense. They quickly kick them off the ramps and tell them if they are caught again, they are going to jail.

So all the ramp beggars do so in Cleveland because the cops leave them alone in that all Democrat city. For one, there is too much crime going on to worry about them, and two, the Democrat Mayor is allowing the police department to shrink all the time because he's not replacing retirees. So unlike our burbs, the city cops simply don't have the time, and nearly every ramp has a begger on it.

Let me repeat it again. Sure Cleveland handle it differently and it’s easy to put them to jail. Just put them in jail. Big fucking deal. If jail or cops is the solution they could have done that a long time ago. In LA they housed around 50,000 homeless people last year but numbers of homeless people increased not decrease this year.

*** I’m very disappointed how poorly informed you are. City of LA and SF are doing their best not to get embarrassed. I already provided you links of Porto potty. The place that you are talking about is a very small part of SF. I travel to SF and I have not even seen the place you are talking about.

Rats? I am very impressed with your ignorance. But let me entertain you........ It’s very easy to get rid of rats. Very easy. Here is the problem. California ban the use of rat poisoning. Why? Because lions, owls, bob cats etc etc eat rats. End up killing numbers of wildlife near by.

Like I already said repeatedly. Each city from different states has each own unique problems. There is NO WAY repeat NO WAY that you can compare how and why the solutions or the causes of homelessness are the same from city to city or states to states.

I’ve been doing this since late 90s as a passion and my contributions to humanities with my own money.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-rat-poison-bill-20190513-story.html?_amp=true

Most places around here use rat traps. Many places have them that have never had a rat problem before. This is particularly true in places I deliver to that manufacture food containers, cosmetics, shaving cream, and anywhere that require the use of hair nets for their employees.

Now the point you missed about the ramp beggars here is that suburban communities do something to eliminate them. The city just allows them to continue begging. It's like putting out a bowl of milk for the stray cats. Eventually you have a yard full of them at sundown. If it's so easy to get rid of rats, perhaps you should contact the city of New York. They too have a huge problem with rats they can't control.

Now I looked up the port-a-potty programs, and yes, they have them, but those are portable toilets that are only out for half the day. People are either stealing them or vandalizing them which require security to prevent that from happening. Because of that, the cos of those devices are outrageous. I don't quite understand it because over here where they are used at construction sites, nobody ever bothers them.

$339,000 for a restroom? L.A. politicians balk at the cost of toilets for homeless people

The cost of living puts many people out in the street as well. I understand that rent control was introduced to stop the skyrocketing costs of houses and apartments. Even working people have a problem keeping shelter over their heads in these areas.
Rent control only makes things worse. Rent control is killing the coasts
While a government can stop the rise in rent it can't stop the rise in property taxes or repairs. It eventually becomes profitable to have an accidental fire, collect the insurance and sell the land to a developer to build condos.

Wrong.

Of course SF and/or LA doesn't leave the shit in the streets, they wash it down so it ends up in the ocean...but good thing they banned plastic straws, fricken idiot.

Let me guess. You are trying to get my attention as being a tough guy. I’m soooooo scared so I’ll ignore you for a while while I’m getting my condom.

Show me a link or prove they flush that to the ocean.

Since you are an expert. Is human waste worse than a plastic bottle polluting the ocean?

Hey, if you want to eat/drink human waste, go for it...idiot.

Wrong.

1. Most places around here use rat traps. Many places have them that have never had a rat problem before. This is particularly true in places I deliver to that manufacture food containers, cosmetics, shaving cream, and anywhere that require the use of hair nets for their employees.

2. Now the point you missed about the ramp beggars here is that suburban communities do something to eliminate them. The city just allows them to continue begging. It's like putting out a bowl of milk for the stray cats. Eventually you have a yard full of them at sundown. If it's so easy to get rid of rats, perhaps you should contact the city of New York. They too have a huge problem with rats they can't control.

3. Now I looked up the port-a-potty programs, and yes, they have them, but those are portable toilets that are only out for half the day. People are either stealing them or vandalizing them which require security to prevent that from happening. Because of that, the cos of those devices are outrageous. I don't quite understand it because over here where they are used at construction sites, nobody ever bothers them.

4. The cost of living puts many people out in the street as well. I understand that rent control was introduced to stop the skyrocketing costs of houses and apartments. Even working people have a problem keeping shelter over their heads in these areas.

1. We don’t know anything about rat traps here in California. This is so funny. So you think homeless people will use traps?

2. Like I already said repeatedly. You are trying to use the same tactics in your area that doesn’t work here in California because the numbers are just way too high. You can jail them if you want. Or simply telling them to go away.... If that is the solution don’t you think we could have solve the problem a long time ago?

Like I said again and again. They housed total of 50,000 homeless people last year but numbers did not decrease..... Let alone just telling them .....Go away?

3. There are Porto potty stationary like the blue or green construction style all over the place. Also used by tourist. But I don’t have link to provide you.
Again city of SF and LA are doing their very best not to get embarrassed with this shit. Read the link to update your self.

The condition of San Francisco's streets has been a source of embarrassment to city leaders, and cleaning up is not cheap. The city received nearly 27,000 requests for feces removal in the most recent fiscal year, although not all are human.

Mayor London Breed last year announced the formation of a special six-person "poop patrol" team where each cleaner earns more than $70,000 a year.
San Francisco will add seven new bathrooms in a city where a one-night count of homeless people grew 17% in the past two years.

The toilets each cost an average of $200,000 a year to operate, with most of the money going to staffing and overhead.

Some of the bathrooms are permanent fixtures, while others are portables with two toilets that are trucked in and out. The stops have receptacles for used syringes and dog waste. Attendants who are paid the city's minimum wage of $16 an hour check after every use and knock on doors to make sure people are not doing drugs or other illicit activity. The bathrooms must shine or they do not open.

4. Agree. What’s your point?

Here is the problem with your post and others. You make it sounds that cities are just ignoring all these problems and just let people taking shits all over the place. Like I said many times I live here and travel to these places. I haven’t seen a drop of shit in the streets. But for you it’s all over SF and LA. You don’t even live here.

Explain to me. What and why made you think Republicans are better than democrats solving or handling the homeless problems?

What I have said repeatedly. Homelessness is not exclusive to any particular areas, but Republicans seem to be able to deal with the problem so that they don't have tent cities or crap on the sidewalks.

Very funny. Deflection time.

I asked what post number? You gave me something else.

Republicans are worthless here in California. This is the reason republicans can’t win here in Ca.

1. Most places around here use rat traps. Many places have them that have never had a rat problem before. This is particularly true in places I deliver to that manufacture food containers, cosmetics, shaving cream, and anywhere that require the use of hair nets for their employees.

2. Now the point you missed about the ramp beggars here is that suburban communities do something to eliminate them. The city just allows them to continue begging. It's like putting out a bowl of milk for the stray cats. Eventually you have a yard full of them at sundown. If it's so easy to get rid of rats, perhaps you should contact the city of New York. They too have a huge problem with rats they can't control.

3. Now I looked up the port-a-potty programs, and yes, they have them, but those are portable toilets that are only out for half the day. People are either stealing them or vandalizing them which require security to prevent that from happening. Because of that, the cos of those devices are outrageous. I don't quite understand it because over here where they are used at construction sites, nobody ever bothers them.

4. The cost of living puts many people out in the street as well. I understand that rent control was introduced to stop the skyrocketing costs of houses and apartments. Even working people have a problem keeping shelter over their heads in these areas.

1. We don’t know anything about rat traps here in California. This is so funny. So you think homeless people will use traps?

2. Like I already said repeatedly. You are trying to use the same tactics in your area that doesn’t work here in California because the numbers are just way too high. You can jail them if you want. Or simply telling them to go away.... If that is the solution don’t you think we could have solve the problem a long time ago?

Like I said again and again. They housed total of 50,000 homeless people last year but numbers did not decrease..... Let alone just telling them .....Go away?

3. There are Porto potty stationary like the blue or green construction style all over the place. Also used by tourist. But I don’t have link to provide you.
Again city of SF and LA are doing their very best not to get embarrassed with this shit. Read the link to update your self.

The condition of San Francisco's streets has been a source of embarrassment to city leaders, and cleaning up is not cheap. The city received nearly 27,000 requests for feces removal in the most recent fiscal year, although not all are human.

Mayor London Breed last year announced the formation of a special six-person "poop patrol" team where each cleaner earns more than $70,000 a year.
San Francisco will add seven new bathrooms in a city where a one-night count of homeless people grew 17% in the past two years.

The toilets each cost an average of $200,000 a year to operate, with most of the money going to staffing and overhead.

Some of the bathrooms are permanent fixtures, while others are portables with two toilets that are trucked in and out. The stops have receptacles for used syringes and dog waste. Attendants who are paid the city's minimum wage of $16 an hour check after every use and knock on doors to make sure people are not doing drugs or other illicit activity. The bathrooms must shine or they do not open.

Here is the problem with your post and others. You make it sounds that cities are just ignoring all these problems and just let people taking shits all over the place. Like I said many times I live here and travel to these places. I haven’t seen a drop of shit in the streets. But for you it’s all over SF and LA. You don’t even live here.

Fricken idiot....and you live here.
San Francisco Mayor Says No Penalties for Homeless Defecating on Streets

Wrong.

Up until a short while ago I lived in LA near the Beverly Center. I still go back quite often. I know what I'm talking about. The city could benefit from a massive earthquake and fire.

That’s your solution?

So you want to kill people? Go ahead no one stopping you. Or should I call you a murderer?
I’m sure you know what you are talking about.

Do you even have anything left in your worthless soul?

Fricken idiot....and you live here.
San Francisco Mayor Says No Penalties for Homeless Defecating on Streets

From prowhite? Go get me something else that tickles me.

I have not called you idiot yet but I know you are a crack head moron.

Very funny. Deflection time.

I asked what post number? You gave me something else.

Republicans are worthless here in California. This is the reason republicans can’t win here in Ca.

Well instead of me running back and finding the post number, it was much easier for me to repeat what I said. This is a reason you should have Republicans running your state instead. It's called pragmatism.

California is a welfare state. That's why Republicans can't win anything there.

Forum List

Back