🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Orders Sweeping Crackdown on Homeless Camps in California

*** Do I think they leave the crap in the streets? If they didn't, why would they provide poop maps and poop aps?

Once again, I never said there were no homeless in Republican areas. What I said is they don't have tent cities, rats, and crap maps.

Take what goes on here for instance. We have ramp beggars all over the place. But they stay in Cleveland because the suburbs don't put up with that nonsense. They quickly kick them off the ramps and tell them if they are caught again, they are going to jail.

So all the ramp beggars do so in Cleveland because the cops leave them alone in that all Democrat city. For one, there is too much crime going on to worry about them, and two, the Democrat Mayor is allowing the police department to shrink all the time because he's not replacing retirees. So unlike our burbs, the city cops simply don't have the time, and nearly every ramp has a begger on it.

Like I already said your arrogance and ignorance is just unbelievable.

Let me repeat it again. Sure Cleveland handle it differently and it’s easy to put them to jail. Just put them in jail. Big fucking deal. If jail or cops is the solution they could have done that a long time ago. In LA they housed around 50,000 homeless people last year but numbers of homeless people increased not decrease this year.

*** I’m very disappointed how poorly informed you are. City of LA and SF are doing their best not to get embarrassed. I already provided you links of Porto potty. The place that you are talking about is a very small part of SF. I travel to SF and I have not even seen the place you are talking about.

Rats? I am very impressed with your ignorance. But let me entertain you........ It’s very easy to get rid of rats. Very easy. Here is the problem. California ban the use of rat poisoning. Why? Because lions, owls, bob cats etc etc eat rats. End up killing numbers of wildlife near by.

Like I already said repeatedly. Each city from different states has each own unique problems. There is NO WAY repeat NO WAY that you can compare how and why the solutions or the causes of homelessness are the same from city to city or states to states.

I’ve been doing this since late 90s as a passion and my contributions to humanities with my own money.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-rat-poison-bill-20190513-story.html?_amp=true

Risks for Wildlife | Safe Rodent Control

1. Most places around here use rat traps. Many places have them that have never had a rat problem before. This is particularly true in places I deliver to that manufacture food containers, cosmetics, shaving cream, and anywhere that require the use of hair nets for their employees.

2. Now the point you missed about the ramp beggars here is that suburban communities do something to eliminate them. The city just allows them to continue begging. It's like putting out a bowl of milk for the stray cats. Eventually you have a yard full of them at sundown. If it's so easy to get rid of rats, perhaps you should contact the city of New York. They too have a huge problem with rats they can't control.

3. Now I looked up the port-a-potty programs, and yes, they have them, but those are portable toilets that are only out for half the day. People are either stealing them or vandalizing them which require security to prevent that from happening. Because of that, the cos of those devices are outrageous. I don't quite understand it because over here where they are used at construction sites, nobody ever bothers them.

$339,000 for a restroom? L.A. politicians balk at the cost of toilets for homeless people

4. The cost of living puts many people out in the street as well. I understand that rent control was introduced to stop the skyrocketing costs of houses and apartments. Even working people have a problem keeping shelter over their heads in these areas.

1. We don’t know anything about rat traps here in California. This is so funny. So you think homeless people will use traps?

2. Like I already said repeatedly. You are trying to use the same tactics in your area that doesn’t work here in California because the numbers are just way too high. You can jail them if you want. Or simply telling them to go away.... If that is the solution don’t you think we could have solve the problem a long time ago?

Like I said again and again. They housed total of 50,000 homeless people last year but numbers did not decrease..... Let alone just telling them .....Go away?

3. There are Porto potty stationary like the blue or green construction style all over the place. Also used by tourist. But I don’t have link to provide you.
Again city of SF and LA are doing their very best not to get embarrassed with this shit. Read the link to update your self.

https://www.usnews.com/news/busines...oilets-help-homeless-cost-200-000?context=amp

The condition of San Francisco's streets has been a source of embarrassment to city leaders, and cleaning up is not cheap. The city received nearly 27,000 requests for feces removal in the most recent fiscal year, although not all are human.

Mayor London Breed last year announced the formation of a special six-person "poop patrol" team where each cleaner earns more than $70,000 a year.
San Francisco will add seven new bathrooms in a city where a one-night count of homeless people grew 17% in the past two years.

The toilets each cost an average of $200,000 a year to operate, with most of the money going to staffing and overhead.

Some of the bathrooms are permanent fixtures, while others are portables with two toilets that are trucked in and out. The stops have receptacles for used syringes and dog waste. Attendants who are paid the city's minimum wage of $16 an hour check after every use and knock on doors to make sure people are not doing drugs or other illicit activity. The bathrooms must shine or they do not open.

4. Agree. What’s your point?

Here is the problem with your post and others. You make it sounds that cities are just ignoring all these problems and just let people taking shits all over the place. Like I said many times I live here and travel to these places. I haven’t seen a drop of shit in the streets. But for you it’s all over SF and LA. You don’t even live here.

Fricken idiot....and you live here.
San Francisco Mayor Says No Penalties for Homeless Defecating on Streets

From prowhite? Go get me something else that tickles me.

I have not called you idiot yet but I know you are a crack head moron.

Only since you appear to be incapable of researching anything on your own.
URINE LUCK: San Francisco Says You Can Pee On The Sidewalk

Republicans must be doing something right because they don't look like LA or SF.

Trump is getting the EPA involved and the Democrats are going nuts. If they find one plastic straw on a beach, they go bonkers and want the entire country to be straw-less. But all that crap, urine, blood and other waste from the homeless drain into the ocean, and all of a sudden, it's your problem and not ours.

If I read your arrogance there should no homeless in Ft Worth, Tx run by Republican mayor. Correct? But sadly there are homeless in Ft worth. So you are wrong. Very wrong.

Homeless from city to different states has each own unique problems. Does Ft Worth has problems with unaffordable housing like LA and SF? What do you know anyway?

Banning of straws started here in California.

Do you honestly believe that the city of SF or LA will leave those shit in the streets Ray? Do you honestly believe that?
Porto potty are all over the city. As far as I know they are doing their best not to get embarrassed.

Trump getting involved with EPA is purely political crap like himself. Glad 23 states joined Ca sued his ass.

https://www.usnews.com/news/busines...oilets-help-homeless-cost-200-000?context=amp

SF pledges $8.6 million for more toilets
I don't know where you get the idea that Los Angeles is having some kind of clean up. What the city is doing is minimal. It's filthy, rat infested and diseased.

Pay attention. Go back and read my post.
I live here I know what I’m talking about.

I already answered your expertise about rats.
Up until a short while ago I lived in LA near the Beverly Center. I still go back quite often. I know what I'm talking about. The city could benefit from a massive earthquake and fire.

That’s your solution?

So you want to kill people? Go ahead no one stopping you. Or should I call you a murderer?
I’m sure you know what you are talking about.

Do you even have anything left in your worthless soul?
My solution is that nature invariably solves its own problems.

There is a reason why we have so many drug addicts and so many needles filthing up the streets. Clean needle programs and narcan type antidotes.

*** Do I think they leave the crap in the streets? If they didn't, why would they provide poop maps and poop aps?

Once again, I never said there were no homeless in Republican areas. What I said is they don't have tent cities, rats, and crap maps.

Take what goes on here for instance. We have ramp beggars all over the place. But they stay in Cleveland because the suburbs don't put up with that nonsense. They quickly kick them off the ramps and tell them if they are caught again, they are going to jail.

So all the ramp beggars do so in Cleveland because the cops leave them alone in that all Democrat city. For one, there is too much crime going on to worry about them, and two, the Democrat Mayor is allowing the police department to shrink all the time because he's not replacing retirees. So unlike our burbs, the city cops simply don't have the time, and nearly every ramp has a begger on it.

Like I already said your arrogance and ignorance is just unbelievable.

Let me repeat it again. Sure Cleveland handle it differently and it’s easy to put them to jail. Just put them in jail. Big fucking deal. If jail or cops is the solution they could have done that a long time ago. In LA they housed around 50,000 homeless people last year but numbers of homeless people increased not decrease this year.

*** I’m very disappointed how poorly informed you are. City of LA and SF are doing their best not to get embarrassed. I already provided you links of Porto potty. The place that you are talking about is a very small part of SF. I travel to SF and I have not even seen the place you are talking about.

Rats? I am very impressed with your ignorance. But let me entertain you........ It’s very easy to get rid of rats. Very easy. Here is the problem. California ban the use of rat poisoning. Why? Because lions, owls, bob cats etc etc eat rats. End up killing numbers of wildlife near by.

Like I already said repeatedly. Each city from different states has each own unique problems. There is NO WAY repeat NO WAY that you can compare how and why the solutions or the causes of homelessness are the same from city to city or states to states.

I’ve been doing this since late 90s as a passion and my contributions to humanities with my own money.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-rat-poison-bill-20190513-story.html?_amp=true

Risks for Wildlife | Safe Rodent Control

1. Most places around here use rat traps. Many places have them that have never had a rat problem before. This is particularly true in places I deliver to that manufacture food containers, cosmetics, shaving cream, and anywhere that require the use of hair nets for their employees.

2. Now the point you missed about the ramp beggars here is that suburban communities do something to eliminate them. The city just allows them to continue begging. It's like putting out a bowl of milk for the stray cats. Eventually you have a yard full of them at sundown. If it's so easy to get rid of rats, perhaps you should contact the city of New York. They too have a huge problem with rats they can't control.

3. Now I looked up the port-a-potty programs, and yes, they have them, but those are portable toilets that are only out for half the day. People are either stealing them or vandalizing them which require security to prevent that from happening. Because of that, the cos of those devices are outrageous. I don't quite understand it because over here where they are used at construction sites, nobody ever bothers them.

$339,000 for a restroom? L.A. politicians balk at the cost of toilets for homeless people

4. The cost of living puts many people out in the street as well. I understand that rent control was introduced to stop the skyrocketing costs of houses and apartments. Even working people have a problem keeping shelter over their heads in these areas.

1. We don’t know anything about rat traps here in California. This is so funny. So you think homeless people will use traps?

2. Like I already said repeatedly. You are trying to use the same tactics in your area that doesn’t work here in California because the numbers are just way too high. You can jail them if you want. Or simply telling them to go away.... If that is the solution don’t you think we could have solve the problem a long time ago?

Like I said again and again. They housed total of 50,000 homeless people last year but numbers did not decrease..... Let alone just telling them .....Go away?

3. There are Porto potty stationary like the blue or green construction style all over the place. Also used by tourist. But I don’t have link to provide you.
Again city of SF and LA are doing their very best not to get embarrassed with this shit. Read the link to update your self.

The condition of San Francisco's streets has been a source of embarrassment to city leaders, and cleaning up is not cheap. The city received nearly 27,000 requests for feces removal in the most recent fiscal year, although not all are human.

Mayor London Breed last year announced the formation of a special six-person "poop patrol" team where each cleaner earns more than $70,000 a year.
San Francisco will add seven new bathrooms in a city where a one-night count of homeless people grew 17% in the past two years.

The toilets each cost an average of $200,000 a year to operate, with most of the money going to staffing and overhead.

Some of the bathrooms are permanent fixtures, while others are portables with two toilets that are trucked in and out. The stops have receptacles for used syringes and dog waste. Attendants who are paid the city's minimum wage of $16 an hour check after every use and knock on doors to make sure people are not doing drugs or other illicit activity. The bathrooms must shine or they do not open.

4. Agree. What’s your point?

Here is the problem with your post and others. You make it sounds that cities are just ignoring all these problems and just let people taking shits all over the place. Like I said many times I live here and travel to these places. I haven’t seen a drop of shit in the streets. But for you it’s all over SF and LA. You don’t even live here.

Fricken idiot....and you live here.
San Francisco Mayor Says No Penalties for Homeless Defecating on Streets

From prowhite? Go get me something else that tickles me.

I have not called you idiot yet but I know you are a crack head moron.

What happened Champ, you choke on that shit sandwich you're eating?

Sorry, buddy. Mental facilities are full of Trump supporters.

Donald Trump belongs in a prison or a mental facility, but he blunders on ceaselessly supported by invisible GOP lawmakers.

Tweet from the article.

Pasadena Phil | September 12, 2019 at 10:32 am
That’s the key right there. I hope they are evaluated to sort out those who are criminally insane, those who are hopelessly addicted to drugs and those who can be put back on their feet through rehab. Most of these people belong in prisons and mental facilities, not on the streets.
How dare you frame an innocent man like President Donald Trump? Project much?

Donald Trump belongs in a prison or a mental facility, but he blunders on ceaselessly supported by invisible GOP lawmakers.

Tweet from the article.

That’s the key right there. I hope they are evaluated to sort out those who are criminally insane, those who are hopelessly addicted to drugs and those who can be put back on their feet through rehab. Most of these people belong in prisons and mental facilities, not on the streets.

The only time Donald Trump was innocent was the day of his birth. The sorry wretch started life as an oxygen thief.

Tweet from the article.

The only time Donald Trump was innocent was the day of his birth. The sorry wretch started life as an oxygen thief.
Pity you do not read the good book. It is full of stories about people who were not born to be leaders becoming the best leaders who ever graced this planet. My understanding is there are people living and dead who were anticipating that Donald Trump would be the one to drain the miserable swamp our Capitol has become, and also that he would be unorthodox, unpolished, but would win the things important enough to show our nation is a nation of caring and faith. That doesn't seem so far from what has been going on--Trump has proved his word is true against the many false narratives with which his loyal opposition has confronted him. Since his service depends on faith, I and people like me will be praying for him throughout his days in the White House, to help him make America Great, which means we must be willing to serve people who've taken up arms against us and hated us. But since good is a stronger force than bad, I'd like you to join in the prayers for our leader. he needs us as much as our grandchildren do not need to be strapped with a national debt forever, and he's the one who will lead us into doing the right thing, if our prayers are sincere and true. And speaking of prayers, my vesper hour has come. Good night, and bless you in your efforts if you have the good of all the American people in your heart. If you look hard, you will find it may be there. If not, your assignment is to read the good book from cover to cover in 1 year. That's 3 chapters a day and then some. Sweet dreams, dear man.

Explain to me. What and why made you think Republicans are better than democrats solving or handling the homeless problems?

I did explain that, but as always, you simply ignore it.

No you didn’t. Why not point to me what post number? I’ll wait.

What I have said repeatedly. Homelessness is not exclusive to any particular areas, but Republicans seem to be able to deal with the problem so that they don't have tent cities or crap on the sidewalks.

Very funny. Deflection time.

I asked what post number? You gave me something else.

Republicans are worthless here in California. This is the reason republicans can’t win here in Ca.

Well instead of me running back and finding the post number, it was much easier for me to repeat what I said. This is a reason you should have Republicans running your state instead. It's called pragmatism.

California is a welfare state. That's why Republicans can't win anything there.

There are homeless people in areas manage by Republicans. If I read your arrogance there should be no homeless in Republican controlled areas. Sadly there are.

California is a homeless state yet we donate $600 billions to federal gov. Yet we are the 5 or 6th largest economy in the world. Yet we are the most visited states in US. Ohio is what?

Your solution is unbelievable very funny. Tell them to go away and jail time. Why didn’t I think of that?

They don’t even come close to peoples problems to other city like LA vs Ft Worth.

Republicans in general are totally worthless to me. They don’t know a lot of shit but pure garbage ignorance and arrogance.

Look at your buddies here. You call them Republicans? Fuuuck.

If you have the money it’s not that difficult to be builder or developer.
If and Buts were candy and nuts, it would be Christmas everyday! If I had $30MM I could afford to risk it wouldn't be difficult? Really, that is your response? Because it's a pretty stupid answer. I can put together several hundred home building executives today who would laugh in your face, from 2008 to 2012 48,000 home builders went out of business, that was 50% of them, developers numbers were much worst.

That is a big difference in running a country.

Well based on the results from the majority of his predecessors, you would lose that bet based on the facts, your 0 for 2 at the moment...

Telling Californians to rake the forest to prevent forest fire is not very smart thing to say.

So what's so dumb about it? Removing dead debris in a drought ridden area is a step in the right direction...

Telling Americans that NAZIs are good people is not a very smart thins to say.

He didn't say that, this was taken totally out of context...

So your wrong again, 0 for 4...

Stop you are tickling me. 0 for 4 I’m 100% accurate.
Trump is nothing but a corrupted, hypocrite, lying bastard racist piece of shit... Nothing more.

If you were so accurate facts wouldn’t matter, good thing they do!

The only thing that could be tickling you is your over inflated ego, now you’re 0 for 5, hard to believe you keep coming back for more humiliation!!!

If I read your arrogance there should no homeless in Ft Worth, Tx run by Republican mayor. Correct? But sadly there are homeless in Ft worth. So you are wrong. Very wrong.

Homeless from city to different states has each own unique problems. Does Ft Worth has problems with unaffordable housing like LA and SF? What do you know anyway?

Banning of straws started here in California.

Do you honestly believe that the city of SF or LA will leave those shit in the streets Ray? Do you honestly believe that?
Porto potty are all over the city. As far as I know they are doing their best not to get embarrassed.

Trump getting involved with EPA is purely political crap like himself. Glad 23 states joined Ca sued his ass.

SF pledges $8.6 million for more toilets
I don't know where you get the idea that Los Angeles is having some kind of clean up. What the city is doing is minimal. It's filthy, rat infested and diseased.

Up until a short while ago I lived in LA near the Beverly Center. I still go back quite often. I know what I'm talking about. The city could benefit from a massive earthquake and fire.

That’s your solution?

So you want to kill people? Go ahead no one stopping you. Or should I call you a murderer?

There is a reason why we have so many drug addicts and so many needles filthing up the streets. Clean needle programs and narcan type antidotes.

As always. You don’t know what you are talking about.
California doesn’t even come close the number one drug addicts in US.

Highest Drug Use By City | Substance Abuse Statistics

If you have the money it’s not that difficult to be builder or developer.
If and Buts were candy and nuts, it would be Christmas everyday! If I had $30MM I could afford to risk it wouldn't be difficult? Really, that is your response? Because it's a pretty stupid answer. I can put together several hundred home building executives today who would laugh in your face, from 2008 to 2012 48,000 home builders went out of business, that was 50% of them, developers numbers were much worst.

That is a big difference in running a country.

Well based on the results from the majority of his predecessors, you would lose that bet based on the facts, your 0 for 2 at the moment...

Telling Californians to rake the forest to prevent forest fire is not very smart thing to say.

So what's so dumb about it? Removing dead debris in a drought ridden area is a step in the right direction...

Telling Americans that NAZIs are good people is not a very smart thins to say.

He didn't say that, this was taken totally out of context...

So your wrong again, 0 for 4...

Stop you are tickling me. 0 for 4 I’m 100% accurate.
Trump is nothing but a corrupted, hypocrite, lying bastard racist piece of shit... Nothing more.

If you were so accurate facts wouldn’t matter, good thing they do!

The only thing that could be tickling you is your over inflated ego, now you’re 0 for 5, hard to believe you keep coming back for more humiliation!!!

Humiliation?? Like WHAT? WHERE?

As far as I know I’m kicking every one ass.
All my post are based from reality and facts and real life experience. I do NOT BULLSHIT.

Your opinion doesn't prove you're right. Also you might want to go back to your ESL teacher and do a refresher course on conjugating verbs.

This is my favorite. You run out of ammo then you came down to insults.
Means you don’t know a diddly shit or just plain ignorant with zero rebuttal.

This means I kicked your ass..

Run along you illiterate asshole, you fucking commies still haven't figured out, we don't have to prove your lying ass wrong, you have to prove yourself right.

Asshole?
Dude you are a very good example of an asshole.

You have zero rebuttal but insult.
You have zero rebuttal but tough key board Rambo.
You have zero rebuttal but pure stupidity and ignorance.

What is this we? Are you looking for a help?

And yes you have to prove to me where I BULLSHIT. I’m still waiting.

Do you know what is funny and common to posters like you? You tried to be tough just to prove that you know something. Like a tough shit.

But I like that because I keep kicking your ignorant ass.

Perhaps if you learned the difference between singular and plural terms, things might make more sense to you. Get back to me when you learn the language.

And this is all you’ve got? I am very impressed.

I don’t need to get back to you asshole.
But you need to get back to me to prove where I BULLSHIT. I’m still waiting.

You need to just STFU and move on with your filthy attitude.
So far you have not contributed to this thread but insults.

Poor little illiterate commie, can't take what you try to dish out? Perhaps you should stop calling Trump supporters ignorant know nothings and worse. Don't get in the game if you can't run with the bid dogs. And, like I said, if you knew the language you'd know you've already been answered, I'll leave it to you to figure out when. LMAO

That’s your solution?

As always. You don’t know what you are talking about.
California doesn’t even come close the number one drug addicts in US.

Highest Drug Use By City | Substance Abuse Statistics
As a typical democrat you lie to support your own point. Everyone reading this knows that I never said anything about California being number one in drug addicts. What I did say was that if we stopped the clean needle program and giving out anti overdose medication, nature would start cleaning the streets as it did before. Which is absolutely true.

Stop lying please. If you start responding to something that was never mentioned, double check yourself and Stop.

Perhaps President Trump should simply quarantine the entire state of California. These diseases that are reappearing thanks to the idiotic leftist "leadership" of that state certainly do present a potential national health problem. It appears these lefties think a little leprosy or bubonic plague isn't so bad. Most of the county doesn't share that feeling.

Yet there was a separate thread 3 weeks ago..... Where the best states to live. California was number 5.

All these problems you ignorant people are referring to are very small part of California.
Why not specify what states you people live and will compare state to states?

Can we do that?

Best states to live in does not just cover the incompetent governance of said stae. Warm climate helps vault California up the list. Even homeless people don't like being outside in cold weather states. High cost of living and high taxation make it less desirable for people who actually consider these things. A small part of California? Maybe, but it's happening in the BIGGEST cities. Los Angeles, San Francisco, places like this are having to take steps to prevent people from shitting on the streets outside their business. Don't hear about that in too many other states.

Yet California the most and number one visited states in US.

Only because of Hollywood. Sad that maps of where people are shitting have to be provided for the tourists safety. Somehow once word of leprosy and bubonic plague gets out, tourism will likely suffer a hit. Nobody wants those as souvenirs.

Yet. California is the most visited states in US.

You must be an expert of California because I live here and I don’t hear any bubonic plaque or leprosy.
Can you prove to me where and when are these are happening? I’ll wait.

Yet. California is the most visited states in US.

Wow, now the illiterate commie is multiplying CA into a plural term.
Good job, commie.
:iyfyus.jpg:

There is nothing he can do. This is another case where he claims he is going to do something, a portion of his base eats it up and in the end he does nothing.

I'll give it to him that he knows how to play people.
You must think Trump's a Democrat.

Tweet from the article.

Pity you do not read the good book. It is full of stories about people who were not born to be leaders becoming the best leaders who ever graced this planet. My understanding is there are people living and dead who were anticipating that Donald Trump would be the one to drain the miserable swamp our Capitol has become, and also that he would be unorthodox, unpolished, but would win the things important enough to show our nation is a nation of caring and faith. That doesn't seem so far from what has been going on--Trump has proved his word is true against the many false narratives with which his loyal opposition has confronted him. Since his service depends on faith, I and people like me will be praying for him throughout his days in the White House, to help him make America Great, which means we must be willing to serve people who've taken up arms against us and hated us. But since good is a stronger force than bad, I'd like you to join in the prayers for our leader. he needs us as much as our grandchildren do not need to be strapped with a national debt forever, and he's the one who will lead us into doing the right thing, if our prayers are sincere and true. And speaking of prayers, my vesper hour has come. Good night, and bless you in your efforts if you have the good of all the American people in your heart. If you look hard, you will find it may be there. If not, your assignment is to read the good book from cover to cover in 1 year. That's 3 chapters a day and then some. Sweet dreams, dear man.

Donald Trump will serve two terms, the second of which will be a jail term.

Tweet from the article.

Donald Trump will serve two terms, the second of which will be a jail term.

Now that was funny. You commies are totally entertaining.

There is nothing he can do. This is another case where he claims he is going to do something, a portion of his base eats it up and in the end he does nothing.

We had this same discussion many times now with Trump. When do you suppose the raids that are going to deport a million people will start?

Trump isn't the only politician to do this but he sure is good at it. Why do you accept him simply saying what you want to hear but not following through? Do you really believe that is going to solve anything?

I come from a third world country...when I first moved here I was shocked at the amount of homeless...later on I learned that the social fabric of America is what lead to this epidemic.
Most third world countries or at least mine, we have people with drug issues and mental illnesses in our families, it is our duty to take care of them and never give up on them. You can find one house with one person working and 5 arent...it is a duty....unlike here it is all me me me me in the image of the leader of this country.

*** 1. Some think that only Democrats that are responsible for this epedemic, what an easy cowardly way to solve a major issue.

***2. I live in LA and most homeless arent not from here, they come here mostly foe the weather and for the help they get. Remember these are Americans, poor, mentally I'll, drug addicts or in a lot of cases veterans.

1. Arrogance plus ignorance of these people are just unbelievable.

2. Some came as far as LV, Nevada, Seattle and Phoenix. My live in house sitter here in my Palm Springs house is from Seattle. Retired Iraq war veteran. found him in Los Angeles streets, college graduate in business administration, with PTSD.
I don’t have facilities in Los Angeles so they move him to San Diego. His real name is Steven, he was not a drug addict but suffering from severe PTSD, cannot afford any rents and no where to turn to but homeless. A very good decent person. Make story short he stayed at my facilities as a cook and janitor. After 3 months I got him a job in my company as decontamination guy.

Cleaning ( dirty job) returned medical instruments from hospitals. After a year (I think) he applied as a Customer Service, got the job, after training, move up making better income, got his own place with a gf. He was CS rep. for at least 3 years. Then took a vacation during one of this Mardi gra in New Orleans with his gf. Then he got hit by a drunk driver, hospitalized, on medical leave for a while, came back with a cane to walk. With lots of pain. He struggled to get back but pain in his hip for sitting too long is way too hard for him.

So he decided to retire but no place for him to stay and he can not afford an apartment by himself. At that time my live in house sitter from Puerto Rico is retiring. So I offered him the job as house sitter. He accepted the job but he did not want to get paid. He said I’ve done way too much for him. The best he can do is watch my house and my 3 Pekingese. He is getting something from veterans and disability I think. All he does is let gardeners, pool cleaners, molly maids and salt water aquarium cleaner come in and do their jobs. Then turn on my cars at least once a week.

That was 6 years ago and he is doing very well and it’s like part of my family. Only sad part ...... he is a loner.
America need more people like you.

We had this same discussion many times now with Trump. When do you suppose the raids that are going to deport a million people will start?

Trump isn't the only politician to do this but he sure is good at it. Why do you accept him simply saying what you want to hear but not following through? Do you really believe that is going to solve anything?
He's already solved a lot, but I have to agree that we have to get rid of skanks like Ilhan Omar. Don't worry, he's got 5 more years.

He's already solved a lot, but I have to agree that we have to get rid of skanks like Ilhan Omar. Don't worry, he's got 5 more years.

Nothing has been solved. Nothing.

Forum List

Back