🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Orders Sweeping Crackdown on Homeless Camps in California

More than 50% of the so called homeless, are just camping out, they don't want to be mainstream Americans, and 50% of what's left are grifters taking advantage of the few real homeless on the street. Sickoes.

How about a real jpournalist grows a beard and sleeps in his yard for a week and sets up a tent on the strand and mingles to get the real truth?

Nothing has been solved. Nothing.

ISIS
NK Nuke testing
Stagnant economy
Veteran's hospitals
Swamp
MS-13
Racial tensions
bin Laden Jr dead
Unemployment

...and on and on.

Five more years!

Words. Little else. I can post words.
I could post pictures, but I'll tell you what; put on your pussyhat, find your safe space and watch a little CNN. You'll be fine in no time.

Nothing has been solved. Nothing.

ISIS
NK Nuke testing
Stagnant economy
Veteran's hospitals
Swamp
MS-13
Racial tensions
bin Laden Jr dead
Unemployment

...and on and on.

Five more years!

Words. Little else. I can post words.
I could post pictures, but I'll tell you what; put on your pussyhat, find your safe space and watch a little CNN. You'll be fine in no time.

There you go, the typical Trump way. Reply like a 12 year old.

I did explain that, but as always, you simply ignore it.

No you didn’t. Why not point to me what post number? I’ll wait.

What I have said repeatedly. Homelessness is not exclusive to any particular areas, but Republicans seem to be able to deal with the problem so that they don't have tent cities or crap on the sidewalks.

Very funny. Deflection time.

I asked what post number? You gave me something else.

Republicans are worthless here in California. This is the reason republicans can’t win here in Ca.

Well instead of me running back and finding the post number, it was much easier for me to repeat what I said. This is a reason you should have Republicans running your state instead. It's called pragmatism.

California is a welfare state. That's why Republicans can't win anything there.

There are homeless people in areas manage by Republicans. If I read your arrogance there should be no homeless in Republican controlled areas. Sadly there are.

California is a homeless state yet we donate $600 billions to federal gov. Yet we are the 5 or 6th largest economy in the world. Yet we are the most visited states in US. Ohio is what?

Your solution is unbelievable very funny. Tell them to go away and jail time. Why didn’t I think of that?

They don’t even come close to peoples problems to other city like LA vs Ft Worth.

Republicans in general are totally worthless to me. They don’t know a lot of shit but pure garbage ignorance and arrogance.

Look at your buddies here. You call them Republicans? Fuuuck.
You think there are no homeless Republicans? You're fulla prunes! The Democrats are working like devils on it.

I did explain that, but as always, you simply ignore it.

No you didn’t. Why not point to me what post number? I’ll wait.

What I have said repeatedly. Homelessness is not exclusive to any particular areas, but Republicans seem to be able to deal with the problem so that they don't have tent cities or crap on the sidewalks.

Very funny. Deflection time.

I asked what post number? You gave me something else.

Republicans are worthless here in California. This is the reason republicans can’t win here in Ca.

Well instead of me running back and finding the post number, it was much easier for me to repeat what I said. This is a reason you should have Republicans running your state instead. It's called pragmatism.

California is a welfare state. That's why Republicans can't win anything there.

There are homeless people in areas manage by Republicans. If I read your arrogance there should be no homeless in Republican controlled areas. Sadly there are.

California is a homeless state yet we donate $600 billions to federal gov. Yet we are the 5 or 6th largest economy in the world. Yet we are the most visited states in US. Ohio is what?

Your solution is unbelievable very funny. Tell them to go away and jail time. Why didn’t I think of that?

They don’t even come close to peoples problems to other city like LA vs Ft Worth.

Republicans in general are totally worthless to me. They don’t know a lot of shit but pure garbage ignorance and arrogance.

Look at your buddies here. You call them Republicans? Fuuuck.

If your state got covered with snow every winter like many others, nobody would be visiting that state. You have the weather and some nice landscape. That's why people go there.

Compared to my state of Ohio? You have over three times our population, don't forget that.

You contribute more money not only because of your population, but your cost of living is skyrocketed like many blue states. A house you can buy here for 350K would cost somebody about 1.2 mil in your state. When people have to make a lot more money than other states to get by, of course they contribute more to the feds.

Perhaps President Trump should simply quarantine the entire state of California. These diseases that are reappearing thanks to the idiotic leftist "leadership" of that state certainly do present a potential national health problem. It appears these lefties think a little leprosy or bubonic plague isn't so bad. Most of the county doesn't share that feeling.

Yet there was a separate thread 3 weeks ago..... Where the best states to live. California was number 5.

All these problems you ignorant people are referring to are very small part of California.
Why not specify what states you people live and will compare state to states?

Can we do that?

Best states to live in does not just cover the incompetent governance of said stae. Warm climate helps vault California up the list. Even homeless people don't like being outside in cold weather states. High cost of living and high taxation make it less desirable for people who actually consider these things. A small part of California? Maybe, but it's happening in the BIGGEST cities. Los Angeles, San Francisco, places like this are having to take steps to prevent people from shitting on the streets outside their business. Don't hear about that in too many other states.

Yet California the most and number one visited states in US.

Only because of Hollywood. Sad that maps of where people are shitting have to be provided for the tourists safety. Somehow once word of leprosy and bubonic plague gets out, tourism will likely suffer a hit. Nobody wants those as souvenirs.

Yet. California is the most visited states in US.

You must be an expert of California because I live here and I don’t hear any bubonic plaque or leprosy.
Can you prove to me where and when are these are happening? I’ll wait.
Try repeating that in English. Of course you don't hear of those diseases. Hard to hear anything with your head ensconced firmly between your buttocks so as to avoid seeing the reality of your shithole state. Guess those hundreds if not thousands of pictures all over the place of people shitting in the streets aren't real either.

A lot of the homeless are addicts. Adopting drug laws from other countries could solve the homeless problem. Other countries execute drug offenders. Every homeless arrest involving drugs would result in an execution and there would be one less homeless person. Problem solved.

Drug Laws Around the World: Death Penalty for Drugs - DrugAbuse.com

I wouldn't go that far. But building a wall that Democrats fight against so much would be a huge help given the fact most of our heroin comes across that border. Most of our Fentanyl comes from China via US mail.

Pay attention. Go back and read my post.
I live here I know what I’m talking about.

I already answered your expertise about rats.
Up until a short while ago I lived in LA near the Beverly Center. I still go back quite often. I know what I'm talking about. The city could benefit from a massive earthquake and fire.

That’s your solution?

So you want to kill people? Go ahead no one stopping you. Or should I call you a murderer?
I’m sure you know what you are talking about.

Do you even have anything left in your worthless soul?
My solution is that nature invariably solves its own problems.

There is a reason why we have so many drug addicts and so many needles filthing up the streets. Clean needle programs and narcan type antidotes.

As always. You don’t know what you are talking about.
California doesn’t even come close the number one drug addicts in US.

Highest Drug Use By City | Substance Abuse Statistics
As a typical democrat you lie to support your own point. Everyone reading this knows that I never said anything about California being number one in drug addicts. What I did say was that if we stopped the clean needle program and giving out anti overdose medication, nature would start cleaning the streets as it did before. Which is absolutely true.

Stop lying please. If you start responding to something that was never mentioned, double check yourself and Stop.

Please tell me where I lied.

The topic here is about California homelessness and other problems. So what else are you talking about but not Ca?

This is my favorite. You run out of ammo then you came down to insults.
Means you don’t know a diddly shit or just plain ignorant with zero rebuttal.

This means I kicked your ass..

Run along you illiterate asshole, you fucking commies still haven't figured out, we don't have to prove your lying ass wrong, you have to prove yourself right.

Asshole?
Dude you are a very good example of an asshole.

You have zero rebuttal but insult.
You have zero rebuttal but tough key board Rambo.
You have zero rebuttal but pure stupidity and ignorance.

What is this we? Are you looking for a help?

And yes you have to prove to me where I BULLSHIT. I’m still waiting.

Do you know what is funny and common to posters like you? You tried to be tough just to prove that you know something. Like a tough shit.

But I like that because I keep kicking your ignorant ass.

Perhaps if you learned the difference between singular and plural terms, things might make more sense to you. Get back to me when you learn the language.

And this is all you’ve got? I am very impressed.

I don’t need to get back to you asshole.
But you need to get back to me to prove where I BULLSHIT. I’m still waiting.

You need to just STFU and move on with your filthy attitude.
So far you have not contributed to this thread but insults.

Poor little illiterate commie, can't take what you try to dish out? Perhaps you should stop calling Trump supporters ignorant know nothings and worse. Don't get in the game if you can't run with the bid dogs. And, like I said, if you knew the language you'd know you've already been answered, I'll leave it to you to figure out when. LMAO

Dude you are very good example of ignorant Trumpits supporter.

Like I already said. This is my favorite. Meaning I blew up your gasket and kicking your ass.

Look at your post nothing but insults and ZERO rebuttal. Means you don’t know anything. At least you are making me laugh.
Go take your meth and STFU.

Yet there was a separate thread 3 weeks ago..... Where the best states to live. California was number 5.

All these problems you ignorant people are referring to are very small part of California.
Why not specify what states you people live and will compare state to states?

Can we do that?

Best states to live in does not just cover the incompetent governance of said stae. Warm climate helps vault California up the list. Even homeless people don't like being outside in cold weather states. High cost of living and high taxation make it less desirable for people who actually consider these things. A small part of California? Maybe, but it's happening in the BIGGEST cities. Los Angeles, San Francisco, places like this are having to take steps to prevent people from shitting on the streets outside their business. Don't hear about that in too many other states.

Yet California the most and number one visited states in US.

Only because of Hollywood. Sad that maps of where people are shitting have to be provided for the tourists safety. Somehow once word of leprosy and bubonic plague gets out, tourism will likely suffer a hit. Nobody wants those as souvenirs.

You must be an expert of California because I live here and I don’t hear any bubonic plaque or leprosy.
Can you prove to me where and when are these are happening? I’ll wait.

Wow, now the illiterate commie is multiplying CA into a plural term.
Good job, commie.
:iyfyus.jpg:

This is your best rebuttal? LMAO.

Yes Ca is the most visited stateS.

Illegal immigration, corrupt policies and politicians all had a part in breaking California. If it isn't straightened out that infection type policy they have used to break it all will keep creeping across the country.

could not have said it better myself.

Forum List

Back