🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Orders Sweeping Crackdown on Homeless Camps in California

There are homeless people in areas manage by Republicans. If I read your arrogance there should be no homeless in Republican controlled areas. Sadly there are.

California is a homeless state yet we donate $600 billions to federal gov. Yet we are the 5 or 6th largest economy in the world. Yet we are the most visited states in US. Ohio is what?

Your solution is unbelievable very funny. Tell them to go away and jail time. Why didn’t I think of that?

They don’t even come close to peoples problems to other city like LA vs Ft Worth.

Republicans in general are totally worthless to me. They don’t know a lot of shit but pure garbage ignorance and arrogance.

Look at your buddies here. You call them Republicans? Fuuuck.

If your state got covered with snow every winter like many others, nobody would be visiting that state. You have the weather and some nice landscape. That's why people go there.

Compared to my state of Ohio? You have over three times our population, don't forget that.

You contribute more money not only because of your population, but your cost of living is skyrocketed like many blue states. A house you can buy here for 350K would cost somebody about 1.2 mil in your state. When people have to make a lot more money than other states to get by, of course they contribute more to the feds.

Thank you for agreeing with me.
Like I keep repeating......

Problems from other states like populations, high cost of living, high cost of properties, high cost of rentals and high cost of commodities..... Differ from states to states. Thus contributes to homelessness of Californians.

Visitors flocks to cities of Ca not only the scenic view National parks.
San F. 2018 26+ millions visitors..
Los Angeles 2018 50 millions visitors.

San Francisco Travel Reports Record Breaking Tourism Outcomes for 2017, Gives Projections for 2018

https://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-la-tourism-record-20190115-story.html?_amp=true

Then don't you think that a help might be for these people (and everybody in that state) is to find ways to stop inflation? Passing high minimum wage laws and increasing the cost of energy is no help. Because people have to make more money to afford those costs.

As a landlord I can tell you that I've never seen the rental market this hot in my life. But where you live, the primary reason for renters is they can't afford those union made homes. Supply and demand kicks in and the cost of an apartment is two to three weeks pay.

I might agree on some of your points but MW is totally different subject here.

As far as I know like city of LA are doing their best to house these people. Like I already said 50,000 homeless people was housed last year. And still the number of homeless people increased this year.

Lots of these apartment owners, rental houses, rental rooms and rental garage are VERY greedy taking advantage of opportunities. One of my employee live in Montebello, ( Los Angeles area) detach garage, converted to studio style with his 8 yo son. Rent $1,400/month.

Wow, you want to blame the “greedy” property owners. As an example, for the Montebello area, if a house costs $625,000, after a 20% down payment of $125,000, the house payment is a mere $2356/month, property tax is $651/month, insurance is $156/month…which adds up to a mere $3163/month….not including any utilities. And of course the greedy home owner is the problem.

Democrats believe if you have something of value, you have too much. It all looks good on the outside, but on the inside is another story.

Most landlords cannot support themselves on rental property alone. The ones that do are either big corporations or people that have acquired dozens of properties and still spend 12 hours a day taking care of them.

So most real estate investment is very long term. I have plans on retiring at 62 in 3 years, and it's because of all the hard work I put into this place that may give me that opportunity.

But it came at a price. I haven't been on a vacation outside of my home in 30 years. With my vacation time from work, I spend it here catching up on things I couldn't get to before. After work today, I ate dinner, laid down for about an hour, and back to work on the apartments. Today it was killing a bees nest inside the walls of the apartments. Tomorrow (depending on what time I get home) it's an electrical problem in one of my garages.

I don't mind it and have no complaints until somebody tells me I'm greedy or I make too much from my investment.

I would have let the State rot.

“Citizen activist Scott Presler: Los Angeles is worse than Baltimore.”

Where is Trump getting these " government-backed facilities" from? Does he think they are just sitting there empty waiting for him?
And where does the Federal government get the right to involve itself in a local issue like this?

Did California ask for help? As a government official you have to work with people with which you disagree. Elections are separate from governing. Geez! You guys sound like animals. This isn't ancient Egypt where you throw your opponents to the crocodiles. We actually have a civilized society you psychopaths.

California needs our help. We help. Political parties and political candidates only come up as a joke when making policies like this.

Run along you illiterate asshole, you fucking commies still haven't figured out, we don't have to prove your lying ass wrong, you have to prove yourself right.

Asshole?
Dude you are a very good example of an asshole.

You have zero rebuttal but insult.
You have zero rebuttal but tough key board Rambo.
You have zero rebuttal but pure stupidity and ignorance.

What is this we? Are you looking for a help?

And yes you have to prove to me where I BULLSHIT. I’m still waiting.

Do you know what is funny and common to posters like you? You tried to be tough just to prove that you know something. Like a tough shit.

But I like that because I keep kicking your ignorant ass.

Perhaps if you learned the difference between singular and plural terms, things might make more sense to you. Get back to me when you learn the language.

And this is all you’ve got? I am very impressed.

I don’t need to get back to you asshole.
But you need to get back to me to prove where I BULLSHIT. I’m still waiting.

You need to just STFU and move on with your filthy attitude.
So far you have not contributed to this thread but insults.

Poor little illiterate commie, can't take what you try to dish out? Perhaps you should stop calling Trump supporters ignorant know nothings and worse. Don't get in the game if you can't run with the bid dogs. And, like I said, if you knew the language you'd know you've already been answered, I'll leave it to you to figure out when. LMAO

Dude you are very good example of ignorant Trumpits supporter.

Like I already said. This is my favorite. Meaning I blew up your gasket and kicking your ass.

Look at your post nothing but insults and ZERO rebuttal. Means you don’t know anything. At least you are making me laugh.
Go take your meth and STFU.

Are you still here?

Best states to live in does not just cover the incompetent governance of said stae. Warm climate helps vault California up the list. Even homeless people don't like being outside in cold weather states. High cost of living and high taxation make it less desirable for people who actually consider these things. A small part of California? Maybe, but it's happening in the BIGGEST cities. Los Angeles, San Francisco, places like this are having to take steps to prevent people from shitting on the streets outside their business. Don't hear about that in too many other states.

Yet California the most and number one visited states in US.

Only because of Hollywood. Sad that maps of where people are shitting have to be provided for the tourists safety. Somehow once word of leprosy and bubonic plague gets out, tourism will likely suffer a hit. Nobody wants those as souvenirs.

Yet. California is the most visited states in US.

You must be an expert of California because I live here and I don’t hear any bubonic plaque or leprosy.
Can you prove to me where and when are these are happening? I’ll wait.

Wow, now the illiterate commie is multiplying CA into a plural term.
Good job, commie.
:iyfyus.jpg:

This is your best rebuttal? LMAO.

Yes Ca is the most visited stateS.

Rebuttal, no. Just pointing you how illiterate you are. "States" is a plural term, and just for your illiterate ass, that means more than one State.

I would have let the State rot.

“Citizen activist Scott Presler: Los Angeles is worse than Baltimore.”

Where is Trump getting these " government-backed facilities" from? Does he think they are just sitting there empty waiting for him?
And where does the Federal government get the right to involve itself in a local issue like this?

Did California ask for help? As a government official you have to work with people with which you disagree. Elections are separate from governing. Geez! You guys sound like animals. This isn't ancient Egypt where you throw your opponents to the crocodiles. We actually have a civilized society you psychopaths.

California needs our help. We help. Political parties and political candidates only come up as a joke when making policies like this.

If Democrats had any solutions to the homeless problem, there wouldn't be any tent cities in their cities. What they do is display failure, and anybody from the opposite side that says they will do it the right way, are told to mind their own business.

Funny how they feel the authority to tell the rest of the country what kind of food we should be eating, what kind of guns we should be allowed to have, what kind of fuel we should produce our electricity from, what kind of vehicles we should be driving, what kind of straws we should be allowed to have to drink a soda, but them having people live like animals? Now it's nobody's business but theirs.

I am liberal.jpeg

Last edited:
By cracking down of course. Isn’t that the gist of this entire thread?
We've tried the Dem way and it doesn't work. if the homeless continue to be a pain in the butt, put them on a bus and take them out of town. if they come back, use trespassing charges to lock them up and keep them off the streets.
You Dems had your chance and failed, now it's time for the professionals to take charge.

LOL, you going to charge people with trespassing on public property?

Ever hear of loitering?

Yes,

Loitering laws, which make it an offense for an individual to be in a public place for no apparent reason, have been attacked on the grounds of both vagueness and overbreadth, and have generally been determined to be unconstitutional.

Loitering Laws

A lot of the homeless are addicts. Adopting drug laws from other countries could solve the homeless problem. Other countries execute drug offenders. Every homeless arrest involving drugs would result in an execution and there would be one less homeless person. Problem solved.

Drug Laws Around the World: Death Penalty for Drugs - DrugAbuse.com

I wouldn't go that far. But building a wall that Democrats fight against so much would be a huge help given the fact most of our heroin comes across that border. Most of our Fentanyl comes from China via US mail.
Adds a new dimension to "going postal" eh ?

Too funny republicans worried about the homeless. Look at how they take care of the poor in the red states and Appalachia

There are homeless people in areas manage by Republicans. If I read your arrogance there should be no homeless in Republican controlled areas. Sadly there are.

California is a homeless state yet we donate $600 billions to federal gov. Yet we are the 5 or 6th largest economy in the world. Yet we are the most visited states in US. Ohio is what?

Your solution is unbelievable very funny. Tell them to go away and jail time. Why didn’t I think of that?

They don’t even come close to peoples problems to other city like LA vs Ft Worth.

Republicans in general are totally worthless to me. They don’t know a lot of shit but pure garbage ignorance and arrogance.

If your state got covered with snow every winter like many others, nobody would be visiting that state. You have the weather and some nice landscape. That's why people go there.

Compared to my state of Ohio? You have over three times our population, don't forget that.

You contribute more money not only because of your population, but your cost of living is skyrocketed like many blue states. A house you can buy here for 350K would cost somebody about 1.2 mil in your state. When people have to make a lot more money than other states to get by, of course they contribute more to the feds.

Problems from other states like populations, high cost of living, high cost of properties, high cost of rentals and high cost of commodities..... Differ from states to states. Thus contributes to homelessness of Californians.

San Francisco Travel Reports Record Breaking Tourism Outcomes for 2017, Gives Projections for 2018

https://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-la-tourism-record-20190115-story.html?_amp=true

Then don't you think that a help might be for these people (and everybody in that state) is to find ways to stop inflation? Passing high minimum wage laws and increasing the cost of energy is no help. Because people have to make more money to afford those costs.

As a landlord I can tell you that I've never seen the rental market this hot in my life. But where you live, the primary reason for renters is they can't afford those union made homes. Supply and demand kicks in and the cost of an apartment is two to three weeks pay.

As far as I know like city of LA are doing their best to house these people. Like I already said 50,000 homeless people was housed last year. And still the number of homeless people increased this year.

Lots of these apartment owners, rental houses, rental rooms and rental garage are VERY greedy taking advantage of opportunities. One of my employee live in Montebello, ( Los Angeles area) detach garage, converted to studio style with his 8 yo son. Rent $1,400/month.

1. Speaking as a landlord, where do you think we get the money to pay the utilities of our tenants? How about the property taxes? How about the repairs that require a professional? How about house insurance or yard maintenance?

There is nothing greedy about getting the most you can from your investment, especially such a long term investment. Nobody gave a shit about us during the housing bubble when nobody was renting, and we had to drop our prices, and rent to the worst of the worst just to get people to occupy those units. I used to get emails that looked like they were written by a six year old when I advertised my places on Craig's List. Some were so bad I didn't even know WTF they were saying or asking.

2. My cousin got a divorce and couldn't afford to keep her home on her own in CA. They had an in-law suite that she rents out for $1,200 a month. She didn't want to rent it out, but the cost of living there doesn't even permit people to afford their own home, in spite of how long she had it. Last year at a family doing up here, she told me that inflation is so bad you can almost see changes by the week.

1. Ray I fully understand all of that. I’m not disagreeing with you. These are the people I know that rented their properties that are in very good shape paid off properties. They also give free rents to a fuck boy.

2. Sorry to hear about your cousins. It’s expensive to live here in Ca.

Of course Republicans crack down on the homeless. It’s not enough that they have nothing. Republicans want to punish them and really make them suffer.
If you’re suffering, then Republicans feel they’re helping you.

So do tell, how do Republicans want to do that?
By cracking down of course. Isn’t that the gist of this entire thread?

Well yes, cracking down on them having tent cities on sidewalks. They can relocate to a wooded area away from the people if they want to live that way. But the better way is to have these people institutionalized or housed somewhere off the streets. A place with running water and sewers.

Yes they moved wooded area away from the city.
Your solutions is to tell them to go away or jail..... Don’t you think they could have done that a long time ago to solve this crisis?

I do NOT BULLSHIT.

Right and monkeys fly out of your ass daily...

This is all the best you got? Like your other buddies? Typical Trump supporters. LMAO.

Instead of keep blabbering non sense.
Why don’t you prove to me where I BULLSHIT?

It’s impossible to convince a bullshitter he’s bullshitting, it falls under the oxymoron definition. Also, if you’re as serious and accurate as you claim, what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be solving the worlds problems?

I’ll have a dialogue with anyone, especially people I tend to totally disagree with, but you’re not really looking for dialogue. I find some of the most interesting people that I have few parallels with, it’s a different perspective, you might want to try it...

What I’m doing here?

I like to talk and socialize. Do you have a problem with that?

Helping homeless veterans are my parents passions and I promised to take over before they passed away.

It doesn’t matter if you believe me or not. I could care less.

You have to be stupid to solve world problems.

But I’m asking you to prove to me where I BULLSHIT. I’m still waiting.

Wow, you want to blame the “greedy” property owners. As an example, for the Montebello area, if a house costs $625,000, after a 20% down payment of $125,000, the house payment is a mere $2356/month, property tax is $651/month, insurance is $156/month…which adds up to a mere $3163/month….not including any utilities. And of course the greedy home owner is the problem.

Dude. So you just bought a house. And you are renting it?

Tell me where in post that fits your rebuttal?

The house detached garage that is being rented is already paid off. His friend just clean it up for him. He could have given to him for free but his wife wants $1,400. No ac or heater.

I wish republicans would make up their minds. In California, Governor Reagan closed all the mental health institutions that were housing drug addicted mentally ill people, who then ended up on the street, and now Trump wants them "swept up" and presumably housed out of sight somewhere at the expense of the government.

Yet California the most and number one visited states in US.

Only because of Hollywood. Sad that maps of where people are shitting have to be provided for the tourists safety. Somehow once word of leprosy and bubonic plague gets out, tourism will likely suffer a hit. Nobody wants those as souvenirs.

You must be an expert of California because I live here and I don’t hear any bubonic plaque or leprosy.
Can you prove to me where and when are these are happening? I’ll wait.

Wow, now the illiterate commie is multiplying CA into a plural term.
Good job, commie.
:iyfyus.jpg:

This is your best rebuttal? LMAO.

Yes Ca is the most visited stateS.

Rebuttal, no. Just pointing you how illiterate you are. "States" is a plural term, and just for your illiterate ass, that means more than one State.

Really? Oh wow. I didn’t know that.

But still...... California is the most visited stateS.

I wish republicans would make up their minds. In California, Governor Reagan closed all the mental health institutions that were housing drug addicted mentally ill people, who then ended up on the street, and now Trump wants them "swept up" and presumably housed out of sight somewhere at the expense of the government.

I don’t expect Trump to do anything different from what we are doing right now.
I heard they were looking for properties in Hawthorne area where some of the buildings that are vacant.

Like I said repeatedly they housed 50,000 last year. And they are very busy building or converting other properties as we speak but number of homeless grew because uncontrollable rental properties.
Some are modular homes.

SoCal homelessness crisis: Portable housing, called Hope on Alvarado, aims to help those in need | abc7.com

It's a process that's going to take about a year from start to finish - but compare that to more than two years to build a comparable apartment building, the old-fashioned way.

"Our whole goal is quality units delivered as fast as possible," said Scott Baldridge, the project developer.

The need is urgent. Los Angeles city and county are pouring hundreds of millions of dollars into the homeless crisis. But last year, the homeless population increased to 60,000.

I don’t expect Trump to do anything different from what we are doing right now.
I heard they were looking for properties in Hawthorne area where some of the buildings that are vacant.

Like I said repeatedly they housed 50,000 last year. And they are very busy building or converting other properties as we speak but number of homeless grew because uncontrollable rental properties.
Some are modular homes.

SoCal homelessness crisis: Portable housing, called Hope on Alvarado, aims to help those in need | abc7.com

It's a process that's going to take about a year from start to finish - but compare that to more than two years to build a comparable apartment building, the old-fashioned way.

"Our whole goal is quality units delivered as fast as possible," said Scott Baldridge, the project developer.

The need is urgent. Los Angeles city and county are pouring hundreds of millions of dollars into the homeless crisis. But last year, the homeless population increased to 60,000.

Well, now, that is another example of how politicians just can't seem to learn from the past. Here is a picture of public housing projects in New Orleans that became so crime ridden that even the cops would not go in there after dark in less than groups of 4:

6a00d8341c630a53ef015390e5ea02970b-800wi

After Katrina, they bulldozed them.

So which happens first? This crackdown or the round up of millions of illegals? Or neither?

Dude. So you just bought a house. And you are renting it?

Tell me where in post that fits your rebuttal?

The house detached garage that is being rented is already paid off. His friend just clean it up for him. He could have given to him for free but his wife wants $1,400. No ac or heater.

Cmon champ, let's get to the real issue, you're just not paying your employee(s) a living wage, step up cheap-ass.

I do NOT BULLSHIT.

Right and monkeys fly out of your ass daily...

This is all the best you got? Like your other buddies? Typical Trump supporters. LMAO.

Instead of keep blabbering non sense.
Why don’t you prove to me where I BULLSHIT?

It’s impossible to convince a bullshitter he’s bullshitting, it falls under the oxymoron definition. Also, if you’re as serious and accurate as you claim, what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be solving the worlds problems?

I’ll have a dialogue with anyone, especially people I tend to totally disagree with, but you’re not really looking for dialogue. I find some of the most interesting people that I have few parallels with, it’s a different perspective, you might want to try it...

You must be fascinated about me.....

What dialogue? All you did was attacked with zero contributions to the topic.

And I keep asking you to prove to me where I bullshit. So far you’ve got nothing.

Forum List

Back