🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Orders Sweeping Crackdown on Homeless Camps in California

I would have let the State rot.

“Citizen activist Scott Presler: Los Angeles is worse than Baltimore.”

Trump Orders Sweeping Crackdown on Homeless Camps in California

Where is Trump getting these " government-backed facilities" from? Does he think they are just sitting there empty waiting for him?

You need to ask California politicians - they are the ones who made the statement:

"Administration officials have discussed using the federal government to get homeless people off the streets of Los Angeles and other cities and into new government-backed facilities, according to two officials briefed on the planning"

Yep. Rudy got all the homeless off the street and kicked the mob out of NYC during his time in office. I'm sure they are all back now that you have a cream puff liberal Mayor in charge who is only worried about the horses giving carriage rides in the park.

Homeless problems in the 90s compared to today’s problems is big difference.
You don’t just kick people out to solve the homeless problems.
Actually you do kick them out. Make life difficult. You also tell them you either go to drug rehab everyday or your banned from the city period.

99% of the homeless are because it’s easy life that we make easy for them with free tents and food.

No reason groups of 3 or 4 can’t work at Walmart and rent an apartment.

That's true but only in some cases.

My late Uncle used to work at a hotel downtown. He said two of the people he worked with were homeless. They were hard workers, and made decent money, but opted to live without a roof over their head for whatever reason. He told me every Friday was payday, and at lunch, they would run down to the railroad tracks and disappear for the entire half hour. He had no idea where they took their checks or what they did with them, but he said it was a predictable routine.

There is nothing he can do. This is another case where he claims he is going to do something, a portion of his base eats it up and in the end he does nothing.

I'll give it to him that he knows how to play people.

Actually he can, he can use the EPA to fine the shit out of the cities that refuse to clean things up. The CA homeless population shitting and pissing in the streets are the equivalent of a city of 70,000 dumping raw sewage in the ocean every day. The rats are spreading typhoid and typhus. Hell, in NYC they are fearing a outbreak of leprosy. All diseases that have been irradiated in the US.

This is exactly what I’m talking about.

You got that backwards.... Trumpits doesn’t give a rats ass about the air or the land or the environments. That is why his EPA programs is to make the air and land dirty. KEEP THAT IN YOUR MIND.

The place or area you are talking about is a very very small part of California. I have not even seen the area you are referring to.
Trumpits doesn’t give a rats ass about the air or the land or the environments.

You forgot we torture kittens in your hyperbole BS.

When the left tells me Republicans don't care about clean air or clean water, I just tell them we Republicans breathe and drink different stuff. It usually ends the argument. :auiqs.jpg:

There is nothing he can do. This is another case where he claims he is going to do something, a portion of his base eats it up and in the end he does nothing.

Actually he can, he can use the EPA to fine the shit out of the cities that refuse to clean things up. The CA homeless population shitting and pissing in the streets are the equivalent of a city of 70,000 dumping raw sewage in the ocean every day. The rats are spreading typhoid and typhus. Hell, in NYC they are fearing a outbreak of leprosy. All diseases that have been irradiated in the US.

You got that backwards.... Trumpits doesn’t give a rats ass about the air or the land or the environments. That is why his EPA programs is to make the air and land dirty. KEEP THAT IN YOUR MIND.

The place or area you are talking about is a very very small part of California. I have not even seen the area you are referring to.
Trumpits doesn’t give a rats ass about the air or the land or the environments.

You forgot we torture kittens in your hyperbole BS.

When the left tells me Republicans don't care about clean air or clean water, I just tell them we Republicans breathe and drink different stuff. It usually ends the argument. :auiqs.jpg:
Whenever I see a car tossing trash, it usually has a COEXIST or some other Leftard bumper sticker.

Wow, you're really good at the commie propaganda talking points. I hope you're not getting paid to post them, because your grammar sucks.

Prove to me where I’m wrong.
I’m talking reality and facts or Trump policies.

You are just a Trumpits supporter. How can you even possibly know his policies or anything?

What part of my grammar that you don’t understand?

Your opinion doesn't prove you're right. Also you might want to go back to your ESL teacher and do a refresher course on conjugating verbs.

Are you the conjugating mod? I've run into the punctuation mod a few times. Oddly they're both republicans.,. also they both are devoid of political expertise.

Wow, you're really good at the commie propaganda talking points. I hope you're not getting paid to post them, because your grammar sucks.

You are just a Trumpits supporter. How can you even possibly know his policies or anything?

Your opinion doesn't prove you're right. Also you might want to go back to your ESL teacher and do a refresher course on conjugating verbs.

Are you the conjugating mod? I've run into the punctuation mod a few times. Oddly they're both republicans.,. also they both are devoid of political expertise.

I guess you must have never been in a topic with FunInIndiana (I think that's his screen name) who is a devout leftist. Talk about punctuation police.

If you commies didn't insist on demonstrating your ignorance, perhaps folks might take you more seriously. I find it funny that a commie with poor communication skills would volunteer to defend another. Run along commie and learn something.

Last edited:
Perhaps President Trump should simply quarantine the entire state of California. These diseases that are reappearing thanks to the idiotic leftist "leadership" of that state certainly do present a potential national health problem. It appears these lefties think a little leprosy or bubonic plague isn't so bad. Most of the county doesn't share that feeling.

Yet there was a separate thread 3 weeks ago..... Where the best states to live. California was number 5.

All these problems you ignorant people are referring to are very small part of California.
Why not specify what states you people live and will compare state to states?

Can we do that?

Best states to live in does not just cover the incompetent governance of said stae. Warm climate helps vault California up the list. Even homeless people don't like being outside in cold weather states. High cost of living and high taxation make it less desirable for people who actually consider these things. A small part of California? Maybe, but it's happening in the BIGGEST cities. Los Angeles, San Francisco, places like this are having to take steps to prevent people from shitting on the streets outside their business. Don't hear about that in too many other states.

Trump is a man of action. Don't ever underestimate him. Best President since Eisenhower.

but when your base is basically dumber than a bag full of hammers then it's easy to fool them :21:
And fool them he does
Only 6?

About this website

CNN.COM

Fact check: Trump makes six false claims in tweets on why he shouldn't be impeached
^^^
Fake news.

If you have the money it’s not that difficult to be builder or developer.
If and Buts were candy and nuts, it would be Christmas everyday! If I had $30MM I could afford to risk it wouldn't be difficult? Really, that is your response? Because it's a pretty stupid answer. I can put together several hundred home building executives today who would laugh in your face, from 2008 to 2012 48,000 home builders went out of business, that was 50% of them, developers numbers were much worst.

That is a big difference in running a country.

Well based on the results from the majority of his predecessors, you would lose that bet based on the facts, your 0 for 2 at the moment...

Telling Californians to rake the forest to prevent forest fire is not very smart thing to say.

So what's so dumb about it? Removing dead debris in a drought ridden area is a step in the right direction...

Telling Americans that NAZIs are good people is not a very smart thins to say.

He didn't say that, this was taken totally out of context...

So your wrong again, 0 for 4...

It looks like someone has come up with the perfect solution to end the homeless problem.
A Seattle city council member has proposed putting the homeless on a bus and shipping them out of town.

I doubt that the orange whore in the Oval Office has any jurisdiction to do this anyway. Nor can he provide jobs and affordable housing and any necessary medical treatment. Googled this. There is nothing about the orange whore's plans.

I doubt that the orange whore in the Oval Office has any jurisdiction to do this anyway. Nor can he provide jobs and affordable housing and any necessary medical treatment. Googled this. There is nothing about the orange whore's plans.
If it's in America, it's part of his jurisdiction.

So, your idea is to put homeless people in concentration camps. Take away their freedom and liberty and force them to live in federal designated facilities and camps.
Why don't liberals do something to end the homeless problem?

Name me any states that are run by Republicans that don’t have homeless?

Name me a republican states that solve the homeless problems.

It's less a state problem than it is a city problem. As I mentioned before, Rudy got rid of the homeless people in NYC and the beggars also known as windshield washing bums.

But since you want to play question or answer, can you name a Republican run city that has tent streets and poop maps?

Dude I asked the question first.

Homeless is an epidemic problem across US...... It’s not because of Democrats or Republicans.
Here is El Paso, Tx run by Republican mayor.

Homeless population reaches 10-year high in El Paso County | Colorado Springs News | gazette.com

Forum List

Back